Alexander Sparks

48 W 48 street 302, New York, NY 10036 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Deals 1

About Alexander Sparks

A jewelry shop that sells original, custom-designed jewelry based in New York City, Alexander Sparks, Inc. specializes in engagement rings for women that include vintage, gold, and diamond engagement rings. They also offer emerald, tiger, and natural gemstones and crystals. When each piece of jewelry is designed, Alexander Sparks makes sure it's made to perfection. They also work with couples who are interested in custom ordering and designing their own jewelry.

From appraisals to cleaning and ring sizing, Alexander Sparks competitively prices and services its exquisite diamond and gemstone jewelry collection. All jewelry is designed using the finest materials, which include diamonds that are ethically and environmentally sourced and certified. Alexander Sparks’ goal is to bring you high-quality diamonds and jewelry at affordable prices. Couples can choose from an extensive collection of jewelry, whether they are seeking custom-designed engagement rings, wedding bands, loose diamonds or stone upgrades. Other services include:

• Payment plans

Alexander Sparks 6
Alexander Sparks 7

JoAn · Getting married on 09/05/2020

the BEST customer service

While searching for the perfect engagement ring, my fiance and I had reached out to many different ring shops but none compared to Alexander Sparks. Alexander Sparks is simply the BEST when it comes to custom designed rings!! He worked with us every step of the way & was very patient and responsive with all our questions. He even sent us pictures along the process to ensure it was exactly what I had envisioned! I can't wait to get my wedding band from here as well!!

Alexander Sparks 8
    Alexander Sparks 9

Andrew Campanale · Getting married on 09/14/2019

Professional and Stress Free

Vlad is the man! Like most men I had an idea of what I wanted but not completely, considering the amount of options available. After some back and forth ideas, Vlad and I finally chose the perfect ring. Vlad is excellent at responding quickly and providing renderings. Once finalized, it took just over a week to finish the ring and have it in my hands. All I can say is WOW, ring came out beautiful and the bling bling is insane. My fiancee is obsessed with it and gets compliments everywhere we go. I am very thankful to Vlad for making this process extremely easy and designing the perfect engagement ring!

Alexander Sparks 10

Jaime · Getting married on 07/18/2019

Vlad from Alexander Sparks was incredible. I was hesitant to buy a ring online but their service and professionalism made the experience worth it. I had so many questions and after many emails exchanged the product delivered was stunning. My girl was blown away. I definitely recommend Alexander Sparks! Thanks Vlad and will be back in near future.

Alexander Sparks 11
    Alexander Sparks 12

Award

Alexander Sparks FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Wedding Bands, Fair Trade, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks