Alexander Sparks

New York, NY View map

A jewelry shop that sells original, custom-designed jewelry based in New York City, Alexander Sparks, Inc. specializes in engagement rings for women that include vintage, gold, and diamond engagement rings. They also offer emerald, tiger, and natural gemstones and crystals. When each piece of jewelry is designed, Alexander Sparks makes sure it's made to perfection. They also work with couples who are interested in custom ordering and designing their own jewelry.

From appraisals to cleaning and ring sizing, Alexander Sparks competitively prices and services its exquisite diamond and gemstone jewelry collection. All jewelry is designed using the finest materials, which include diamonds that are ethically and environmentally sourced and certified. Alexander Sparks’ goal is to bring you high-quality diamonds and jewelry at affordable prices. Couples can choose from an extensive collection of jewelry, whether they are seeking custom-designed engagement rings, wedding bands, loose diamonds or stone upgrades. Other services include:

• Payment plans
  • Designer wedding bands
  • Fair trade
  • Ring setting

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Cleaning
Diamond Certification
Payment Plans
Ring Sizing
Stone Upgrades

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Custom Engagement Rings
Custom Wedding Bands
Designer Wedding Bands
Fair Trade
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

1-2 weeks

Janella L. Getting married on 09/03/2022

Buy your ring here if you want a excellent price and service!

Phenomenal service! I wanted to do a review on this company after a few months of owning it. I've owned my ring since April 2021. I've been looking at rings in case my now fiancé wanted to pop the question. I went to 3 big jewelry stores in the area here in Nashville. Some had good customer service, but it was never both customer service and prices so that's when I started looking online.

I found Alexander Sparks with Facebook ads so I decided to go to their website, read reviews, look at their videos and pictures. The rings all looked gorgeous and I liked how reasonable the prices were. I got to choose my ring and knew which one I wanted to get. My fiance ordered it with the specifications I wanted. The site was easy to order from.

Customer service was second to none. Just because it has an online platform does not mean you take a hit on customer service. If anything, I found it better than the big box stores I went to. Vlad answered all of my questions. He was very helpful after I ordered it. We got the ring in two weeks. I was so surprised how fast it came. It was beautiful. It sparkled under the sun and it just blinded you. It came in the cutest ring box. You opened it and a light shined on the ring. I mean it was stunning.

I ordered a 4.75 but after a few days I realized that it was too big for my finger. Vlad once again came to the rescue to get it resized. I sent it back to him and got it back in a few days. The diamond on the band was misplaced and I contacted Vlad about it and he immediately sent for it back and got it replaced. He also helped replace my ringbox which I dropped in all the hoopla and he was so kind to send me another.

Overall, even with all the little snafus, I would order from this store all over again. I love my ring. I'm confident that this company will do what they can do make sure you're well taken care of, whether you go into their store or order online. Vlad is on point with his customer service.

This is the Becky ring in rose gold if you guys wanted to take a look at it.
    Joan Married on 09/18/2021

the BEST customer service

While searching for the perfect engagement ring, my fiance and I had reached out to many different ring shops but none compared to Alexander Sparks. Alexander Sparks is simply the BEST when it comes to custom designed rings!! He worked with us every step of the way & was very patient and responsive with all our questions. He even sent us pictures along the process to ensure it was exactly what I had envisioned! I can't wait to get my wedding band from here as well!!
  • Ashley
    Ashley B. Married on 05/30/2021

Amazing !!

I knew i wanted a ring from alexander sparks the minute i saw their page. Vlad helped my fiance fine the perfect ring and i could not love it more. I had a specific idea for what i wanted as a wedding band - I emailed Vlad pictures of what I wanted and within 2 weeks I had my very one custom wedding band. Its been almost a year since we got engaged and i wear my ring everyday - i asked Vlad if he could fix the scratches on the bottom of my band, I sent it in and within a day i had it back and it looks brand new! You wont go wrong with Alexander sparks or working with Vlad!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

54 West 47st Ste 2R3 New York, NY, 10036
212-433-4367
Location of (Alexander Sparks)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding