Alexander Sparks

48 W 48 street 302, New York, NY 10036 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Alexander Sparks

A jewelry shop that sells original, custom-designed jewelry based in New York City, Alexander Sparks, Inc. specializes in engagement rings for women that include vintage, gold, and diamond engagement rings. They also offer emerald, tiger, and natural gemstones and crystals. When each piece of jewelry is designed, Alexander Sparks makes sure it's made to perfection. They also work with couples who are interested in custom ordering and designing their own jewelry.

From appraisals to cleaning and ring sizing, Alexander Sparks competitively prices and services its exquisite diamond and gemstone jewelry collection. All jewelry is designed using the finest materials, which include diamonds that are ethically and environmentally sourced and certified. Alexander Sparks’ goal is to bring you high-quality diamonds and jewelry at affordable prices. Couples can choose from an extensive collection of jewelry, whether they are seeking custom-designed engagement rings, wedding bands, loose diamonds or stone upgrades. Other services include:

• Payment plans

Alexander Sparks 6
Alexander Sparks 7

JoAn · Getting married on 09/05/2020

the BEST customer service

While searching for the perfect engagement ring, my fiance and I had reached out to many different ring shops but none compared to Alexander Sparks. Alexander Sparks is simply the BEST when it comes to custom designed rings!! He worked with us every step of the way & was very patient and responsive with all our questions. He even sent us pictures along the process to ensure it was exactly what I had envisioned! I can't wait to get my wedding band from here as well!!

Sent on 01/23/2019
    Alexander Sparks 8
    Alexander Sparks 9

Tirzah · Getting married on 05/20/2020

Awesome Service, Amazing Craftsmanship, and Overall OUTSTANDING COMPANY!!!

I was hesitant to order something online from only seeing this company on Instagram. However I did a lot of research and review searching and decided to give them a try. Every piece they posted on Instagram was gorgeous and their prices are so reasonable. After my fiance and I got engaged and we were ready to purchase the ring, I reached out to them on Instagram to begin discussing my dream ring. The person through Instragram was so helpful. They gave me plenty of information to help me make an informed decision. Information like sizing, type of metal (14k or Platinum), carat weight/mm, and pricing. They made suggestions which I followed and my finished product was AMAZING! This is the most beautiful ring. Not only is the craftsmanship outstanding, but the diamond quality is brilliant. The process was so smooth. They kept in touch with me throughout the entire process and even made sure I received my ring in time for our engagement announcement. I could not be happier. For anyone who is doing the research I was doing before choosing Alexander Sparks, I hope this review helps you because this company is the entire package. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/12/2019
    Alexander Sparks 10
    Alexander Sparks 11
    Alexander Sparks 12
    Alexander Sparks 13

Anonymous · Getting married on 04/11/2020

Great experience!

I found Alexander Sparks on Instagram and fell in love with the Jenny ring!! I showed my boyfriend and he was skeptical to buy online without having seen it in person, but the reviews looked legit and Vlad was very quick to respond. My fiancé ordered the ring and got it within 2 weeks and it is GORGEOUS. I am getting compliments right and left. If you are skeptical about moissanite or buying online, you can trust Alexander Sparks!

Sent on 03/15/2019
    Alexander Sparks 14
    Alexander Sparks 15
    Alexander Sparks 16
    Alexander Sparks 17

Award

Alexander Sparks FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Wedding Bands, Fair Trade, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks