19A West 47th Street, New York, NY 10036 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Sashka Jewelry

LOCATED IN THE HEART OF THE DIAMOND DISTRICT, SASHKA JEWELRY HAS ESTABLISHED ITSELF AS A PREMIER ENGAGEMENT RING DESTINATION. WE ARE A FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED ESTABLISHMENT WHERE ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE DONE WITH THE OWNER HIMSELF.

OUR LARGE DIAMOND INVENTORY INCLUDES NATURL AND LAB GROWN DIAMONDS. EACH CUSTOM MADE PIECE IS DESIGNED AND SET WITH CRAFTMANSHIP AND QUALITY. OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE CAN NOT BE BEAT. WE GO ABOVE AND BEYOND THE STANDARD OF THE INDUSTRY TO MAKE YOU FEEL WELCOME AND PART OF OUR FAMILY. WE PRIDE OURSELVES WITH A TRUE 5 STAR RATING.

SASHKA JEWELRY HAS SERVED ITS CLIENTS SINCE 1978. WE HAVE A LARGE SELECTION OF ENGAGEMENT RINGS, WEDDING BANDS, STUDS, HOOPS, TENNIS BRACELETS, AND FASHION JEWELRY. WE WELCOME YOU TO BE A PART OF THE DIAMOND SELECTION PROCESS AND CREATING YOUR BESPOKE PIECE OF JEWELRY.

LET SASHKA ENGAGE YOU.

Follow Sashka Jewelry on
2 51 691694 159260404169409
2 51 691694 159260404169409

3 Reviews for Sashka Jewelry

• Lauren

Lauren M · Married on 11/23/2019

Beautiful jewelry!

My now-husband purchased my engagement ring at Sashka, and then we purchased our wedding rings at Sashka as well. Isaac is a pleasure to work with – very knowledgeable on all things diamonds (as expected) and not a pushy salesman.
    I was involved in picking the stone for the engagement ring. My finance and I did our homework on highly ranked stores in the diamond district. We shopped at several places and felt that Sashka was our favorite. I went in having somewhat of an idea of what I liked and didn’t like, but felt I needed to see rings in real life, on my finger, not just internet shopping, to really know. My fiancée ultimately got me the perfect ring!
    Our appointment with Isaac was great. He showed us certain diamonds at a time, within our price range and with different variations of the 4 Cs, until we found the best one for us. His strategy was very good—show us just the right amount to have variety yet not be overwhelmed and have a range of diamond qualities and options without our price range to be sure we would find the right fit.
    We were happy with the purchase and went back to Sashka for wedding rings. We got them engraved with Sashka as well. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/11/2020

Sashka Jewelry's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special occasion and for allowing Sashka to engage you! You were a pleasure to work with.
    Isaac

Amanda · Married on 04/19/2014

We got both of our wedding bands and my engagement ring from this jeweler. My rings were custom and my husband chose his tungsten ring from a large selection. Very professional and experienced team! I recommend this jeweler for any type of jewelry.

Sent on 05/31/2014

Sashka Jewelry FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Appraisal
    Ring Sizing
    Shipping
    Stone Upgrades
    Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Antique Accessories
    Fair Trade
    Handcrafted
    Loose Diamonds
    Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?
    1-2 weeks

1 Real Wedding

• 19A West 47th Street New York, NY, 10036 See on map
    212-354-5140 (Phone number)
    212-354-7610 (Fax Number)
    Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm Saturday - Closed Sunday - By Appointment
    Location of (Sashka Jewelry)