Dylan Michael Cosmetics Reviews

256 | Jenkintown, PA

256 Reviews for Dylan Michael Cosmetics

• Dana

Dana B. · Getting married on 12/10/2021

THANK YOU Casey for making me beautiful!!

Casey was amazing. She is so patient, kind, and talented. She was especially sweet with my mom who was nervous about having her make up done. She looked beautiful. I am so lucky to have had Casey make me shine on my wedding day! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Sent on 10/25/2020
  • Shaylyn

Shaylyn · Getting married on 10/17/2021

Amazing all around

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Dylan Michael Cosmetics. I booked with Cindy after the makeup artist that was originally scheduled for my wedding cancelled, and I’m so happy that things worked out the way they did. My makeup artist was Emily and she was wonderful- both as a makeup artist and as a human being. She actually listened to what I wanted and gave me exactly that. On top of that she was so friendly and easy to get along with. If you are looking for a makeup artist for your special day, look no further.

Sent on 10/04/2020

Stephanie · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Cindy was AMAZING! She is so nice and totally understood the look I was going for. I wanted a very natural look and she did my make up perfectly! It also lasted for the entire day! I had my makeup done around 10am and the reception wasn't over until 10pm. We had pictures taken outside, the ceremony outside and then there was tons of dancing during the reception and the make up lasted the entire night. Cindy was so responsive and quick to respond to emails. She is also the most reasonably priced makeup artist I found. I enjoyed working with her so much! Best makeup artist ever!

Sent on 10/05/2012

Elisa C. · Getting married on 07/12/2021

11/10 incredible

I do not have one bad thing to say about Cindy and her team. I have NEVER EVER EVER felt prettier than my wedding day. I had 10 girls in my bridal party and all 10 of them were in absolute shock at how satisfied they were with their hair and makeup. it was truly amazing. Cindy is INCREDIBLE. I'm the type of person that automatically assumes I'm not going to be happy with the way something turns out before its even done and as soon as i looked in the mirror i was seriously in shock at how great her work is. DO NOT HESITATE to book Cindy. it will be the best decision you make for your wedding day

Sent on 01/22/2021
  • Z

Zach · Married on 05/01/2021

Great makeup artist for our wedding

I wish I could give more than 5 stars for flexibility. The team worked with me through a changing date, changing number of bridesmaids, everything 2020/21 could throw at us. Casey not only made my bridal party look *stunning* (and safely), she handled a potentially awkward situation with one of my party forgetting to pay with so much tact and diplomacy, I was impressed and grateful!

Sent on 05/05/2021

Dylan Michael Cosmetics's reply:

Thank you for sharing this. We have all been in this together and I am grateful to have a team that makes all things possible! XO
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 03/27/2021

Awesome job

Cindy was great! Timely and very responsive. She did a great job on everyone's makeup and it held up all night!

Sent on 03/30/2021

Dylan Michael Cosmetics's reply:

Yay! A sign of a skilled makeup artist...makeup that "sticks like glue"- lol. It as such a pleasure and even though things are not quite yet "normal" it felt great to get "my hands dirty" again!
    XO
  • Tina

Tina S. · Married on 01/29/2021

Makeups Best !

I highly recommend Cindy from Dylan Cosmetics. She made me and my bridal party look and feel beautiful! She conveniently came to my location along with her expertise, great price, and wonderful sense of humor! I definitely will use Dylan Cosmetics again as well as highly recommended all my friends family and anyone looking to have their makeup done!!

Sent on 02/21/2021
  • Kelsey

Kelsey A. · Married on 12/18/2020

Highly Recommend!!!

Cindy and Casey at Dylan Michael Cosmetics were amazing!! They were both very professional, kind, and organized. They also both did a great job on our makeup! I kept getting comments on how good my makeup looked and how good the bridal party's makeup looked! Cindy communicated with me very well throughout the entire process and was very organized! I appreciated that a lot, especially in the midst of the pandemic and the many changes that were happening because of it. Cindy took time with me at my trial to get a good feel for my style and what I was going for. She ended up giving me the exact look I was going for on my big day! I cannot recommend Cindy enough!!

Sent on 01/08/2021

Jessica G. · Married on 11/13/2020

10/10 would recommend

I have had the honor of having Cindy do my makeup 3 times (engagement session, trial session and wedding day). She is amazing at what she does! She is so easy to work with. All my bridesmaids (7) absolutely loved their makeup and everyone looked beautiful! She maintains great communication throughout the process— this was especially important being a covid bride! Everyone loved Cindy so much that one of my bridesmaids is looking to book her for her upcoming wedding—— the gift that keeps on giving! 10/10 recommend Cindy! Not only is she a great make-up artist, but she’s also a wonderful person!

Sent on 11/16/2020
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 11/07/2020

Backyard Minimony With Some Serious Lip Glam

Cindy at Dylan Michael Cosmetics did an absolutely fabulous job on wedding day makeup for myself, my sister and mom! I'm writing this review based on the opinions of all three of us. We all feel incredibly fortunate to not only have had Cindy do our makeup on such an important day but also that she was a huge help in creating a relaxed atmosphere for us. We were all a tad stressed from running around all morning trying to put all the pieces of the puzzle together and Cindy was an absolute gem. She was friendly and so easy to talk to. She helped enormously by on the fly doing my mom's makeup as she lay down to rest, and yet not making her feel different at all about being handicap. She was super clean and we felt completely safe with her use of disposable wands, brushes and palettes. I asked for something more natural with a pop of color on the lip which she executed perfectly. The makeup did not feel heavy on at all and lasted the entire day.. even through all the happy tears! We couldn't recommend Cindy enough and can't wait to use her makeup services for other important life events!

Sent on 11/20/2020

Anastasiia · Married on 10/24/2020

Beautiful makeup!

I had a makeup trial with Cindy, where we tried out ideas I had and she was super flexible with adjusting everything I asked her to. The final makeup on my wedding day was impeccable. Cindy was also the sweetest & such pleasure to talk to. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/13/2020

Roxi M. · Married on 10/10/2020

Thank you Cindy!!!

Dylan Michael Cosmetics was a total life saver! Due to COVID, I had to totally change my plans around from having a large wedding in NJ to a smaller one in PA 2 months before and on a super popular date (I was stressed to say the least!). In trying to find a makeup artist closer to my new venue, I came across Dylan Michael Cosmetics and received a message back from Cindy within a few hours. In my panicked state, she was extremely helpful and answered all questions I threw her way! I came in that same week for a trial (she was able to coordinate her schedule with my hair trial as well!) and I felt extremely comfortable and trusting in her abilities for my big day! On the day of, Cindy was on time and did AWESOME on my makeup!! She took feedback from my trial and tweaked my look to be exactly what I was going for! She made my MOH and the 2 mothers look beautiful and treated each one with time and care. Everyone’s makeup lasted all day and we received tons of compliments. She brought a fun energy to my wedding day and helped the day get started on the right foot. I’m SO glad I found Cindy and can’t wait to have her at my big celebration next year!

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Joy

Joy · Married on 08/14/2020

Beautiful, kind, flexible

Huge thank you to Cindy and Casey at Dylan Michael Cosmetics! I reached out to Cindy over 2 years ago to book her for my May 2020 wedding. The pandemic hit and Cindy was so flexible in helping me change my date to August 2020 and when things still weren't looking good then she allowed me to change the date once more to May 2021. She was always incredibly responsive and kind and kept in touch the entire way. I had a makeup trial in March 2021 with Casey who made me feel so comfortable and eased all my worries! She was so nice and easy to talk to and I couldn't wait for my bridesmaids to meet her. On the day of the wedding she was able to get myself, 7 bridesmaids, and both moms done with plenty of time to spare. The girls loved their look, even both moms (who never wear makeup) felt beautiful and comfortable all day! I can't thank Cindy and Casey enough for coming through on such an important day. If you're looking for reasonable prices, responsiveness and a top notch artist who feels like a long time friend, don't hesitate to book them! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/14/2021
  • Ali

Ali D. · Married on 07/04/2020

Amazing! Highly recommend

Cindy was absolutely amazing! I ended up wanting to change my look last minute and it turned out so perfectly. I didn't feel overdone at all, or like I was wearing costume makeup, but the makeup still showed up in photos just the way I wanted it to. She was so accommodating and made sure I felt comfortable throughout the whole process. On top of that she was just so fun to spend the day with! I've never felt more beautiful, highly recommend!

Sent on 05/12/2019

Danielle · Married on 05/30/2020

Most beautiful i have ever felt

Emily and Cindy were amazing! They made me and all of my girls feel so beautiful on my special day. Would recommend to anyone and everyone considering!

Sent on 09/19/2020
  • Kathy

Kathy · Married on 03/14/2020

Cindy is simply the best

Cindy did my makeup, and both mother's makeups on the day of our wedding on 3/14/2020. She did such a phenomenal job. I knew at the trial that Cindy was the right person for the job. She listened to what I was saying, and ensured that our makeup was what we were looking for/comfortable with. The morning of was probably the most stressful part of the day, and Cindy put me at ease as soon as I sat in her chair. If you are considering using Cindy for your big day, I would 100% recommend using Dylan Michael Cosmetics. Oh... and I absolutely love the purpose behind her company and company name

Sent on 04/06/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 12/15/2019

Cindy is unbelievable!

I could not have asked for a more incredible person to do my makeup for my wedding day. Cindy is not only exceptionally talented, but she is such a warm and caring person. I felt so blessed to have her there on my wedding day and she truly is so talented. Look no further, she was amazing!

Sent on 01/11/2020
  • Leigh

Leigh · Married on 12/07/2019

Beautiful wedding makeup!

Cindy Singer did a fantastic job on my makeup, and for my bridesmaids as well. She came to us on location and worked quickly to make us look flawless. If there's something you don't like, Cindy is awesome about making adjustments. She was recommended by a friend, and I'm so glad I went with her. Thanks for everything, Cindy!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Amy F. · Married on 11/29/2019

I felt so beautiful on my wedding day!

I'm so happy that I worked with Cindy and her team at Dylan Michael Cosmetics for our wedding in November 2019. I was recommended to them by my coworker who used them for her wedding day and loved them too. Cindy was such a pleasure to work with from the beginning. She was so easy to talk to and made planning so easy. She is very talented and does beautiful make-up. My Mom and my sister (my MOH) both have never had their make-up done before. Cindy offered for them to have a make-up trial along with my trial to make them feel more comfortable, which was so nice. Cindy and Casey did my make-up along with our moms and our bridal party of 9 girls the day of our wedding. Everyone absolutely loved their make-up! I wanted a more natural look and my make-up turned out so beautifully and looked great both in person and in photos. I loved that they offered airbrushed foundation and used individual lashes instead of strips too, which definitely helped make everything look more natural. Both Cindy and Casey were wonderful and made me look and feel so beautiful on my wedding day! I would highly recommend Dylan Michael Cosmetics for your wedding day!

Sent on 03/28/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah B. · Married on 11/16/2019

Wonderful - Absolutely Recommend

Cindy and her team were absolutely wonderful. Not only were they warm and kind, but they did a beautiful job. They were reasonably priced and I always felt like I came first. Two weeks before my wedding was scheduled my dad had a medical emergency that caused us to have to postpone the wedding. Not only did Cindy make the new date work for me, she didn't charge me a cent extra as well as followed up with me, wrote me a kind note on the original wedding date, and came out herself on the new date. They were a joy to work with and I love that part of the proceeds help support charity. I would absolutely recommend you hire them for your big day!

Sent on 12/01/2019

Christine · Married on 11/03/2019

Wedding party looked gorgeous!

Thank you to Cindy & Casey for making us all look stunning on our wedding day. They were both professional, friendly, and did a fabulous job. The pictures we've seen so far are beautiful. We were a large and rowdy group with a particularly on-edge bride (me) and they worked very well under all the pressure. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a fabulous makeup artist!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Katie · Married on 11/01/2019

I booked Casey for the day of my wedding. I loved my trial and she didn’t disappoint the day of either. There were 9 girls including myself that needed their makeup done. Casey was punctual, sweet, accommodating and literally everyone was happy with their makeup! I couldn’t believe it! How often can you get 9 women on the same page?! Everyone looked STUNNING! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone and would use her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Emily · Married on 10/13/2019

Incredible!

Cindy and Dylan Michael Cosmetics was incredible to work with! Cindy make me look and feel gorgeous! Her makeup was flawless and made me feel beautiful without looking like I was wearing a ton of makeup! I still felt like I looked like myself only enhances with makeup. She made me feel natually beautiful!
    In addition to being very talented with makeup, Cindy is incredibly kind and fun to work with. She made getting ready a fun, calm and relaxing process which was great!
    I cannot recommend Cindy enough and would use her again in a heartbeat for any special occasion!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Shari

Shari · Married on 10/13/2019

Wedding makeup looked fantastic!

They were so easy to work with. I had Karine do my makeup, and she did amazing work! I also had a second artist Lisa. They were flexible with coming to the hotel and they were flexible with all of my bridesmaids and their makeup as well. Karine asked about any allergies and she could accommodate any needs they had. I loved my makeup, and would love to take her home to do my makeup everyday! The price is fantastic, and they do EXCELLENT work. I highly recommend this team!!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel L. · Married on 09/22/2019

Everyone looked flawless!

I hired Cindy practically on the spot for my wedding when I was a bridesmaid in my friends wedding a few months prior. Everything was super easy, from attending my preview session to coordinating all of my girls for my wedding day. Cindy knows what she’s doing and the best thing is that she actually listens to you and your vision for what you want to look like! All of my girls and myself looked absolutely stunning on my wedding day and I couldn’t have been
    More thankful. Thank you Cindy and
    Your team for being so awesome!

Sent on 10/08/2019