Dylan Michael Cosmetics Reviews

242 Reviews for Dylan Michael Cosmetics

• Ali

Ali Doucette · Married on 07/04/2020

Amazing! Highly recommend

Cindy was absolutely amazing! I ended up wanting to change my look last minute and it turned out so perfectly. I didn't feel overdone at all, or like I was wearing costume makeup, but the makeup still showed up in photos just the way I wanted it to. She was so accommodating and made sure I felt comfortable throughout the whole process. On top of that she was just so fun to spend the day with! I've never felt more beautiful, highly recommend!

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • Kathy

Kathy · Married on 03/14/2020

Cindy is simply the best

Cindy did my makeup, and both mother's makeups on the day of our wedding on 3/14/2020. She did such a phenomenal job. I knew at the trial that Cindy was the right person for the job. She listened to what I was saying, and ensured that our makeup was what we were looking for/comfortable with. The morning of was probably the most stressful part of the day, and Cindy put me at ease as soon as I sat in her chair. If you are considering using Cindy for your big day, I would 100% recommend using Dylan Michael Cosmetics. Oh... and I absolutely love the purpose behind her company and company name

Sent on 04/06/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 12/15/2019

Cindy is unbelievable!

I could not have asked for a more incredible person to do my makeup for my wedding day. Cindy is not only exceptionally talented, but she is such a warm and caring person. I felt so blessed to have her there on my wedding day and she truly is so talented. Look no further, she was amazing!

Sent on 01/11/2020

Amy Forkin · Married on 11/29/2019

I felt so beautiful on my wedding day!

I'm so happy that I worked with Cindy and her team at Dylan Michael Cosmetics for our wedding in November 2019. I was recommended to them by my coworker who used them for her wedding day and loved them too. Cindy was such a pleasure to work with from the beginning. She was so easy to talk to and made planning so easy. She is very talented and does beautiful make-up. My Mom and my sister (my MOH) both have never had their make-up done before. Cindy offered for them to have a make-up trial along with my trial to make them feel more comfortable, which was so nice. Cindy and Casey did my make-up along with our moms and our bridal party of 9 girls the day of our wedding. Everyone absolutely loved their make-up! I wanted a more natural look and my make-up turned out so beautifully and looked great both in person and in photos. I loved that they offered airbrushed foundation and used individual lashes instead of strips too, which definitely helped make everything look more natural. Both Cindy and Casey were wonderful and made me look and feel so beautiful on my wedding day! I would highly recommend Dylan Michael Cosmetics for your wedding day!

Sent on 03/28/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah J Braverman · Married on 11/16/2019

Wonderful - Absolutely Recommend

Cindy and her team were absolutely wonderful. Not only were they warm and kind, but they did a beautiful job. They were reasonably priced and I always felt like I came first. Two weeks before my wedding was scheduled my dad had a medical emergency that caused us to have to postpone the wedding. Not only did Cindy make the new date work for me, she didn't charge me a cent extra as well as followed up with me, wrote me a kind note on the original wedding date, and came out herself on the new date. They were a joy to work with and I love that part of the proceeds help support charity. I would absolutely recommend you hire them for your big day!

Sent on 12/01/2019

Christine · Married on 11/03/2019

Wedding party looked gorgeous!

Thank you to Cindy & Casey for making us all look stunning on our wedding day. They were both professional, friendly, and did a fabulous job. The pictures we've seen so far are beautiful. We were a large and rowdy group with a particularly on-edge bride (me) and they worked very well under all the pressure. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a fabulous makeup artist!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Katie · Married on 11/01/2019

I booked Casey for the day of my wedding. I loved my trial and she didn’t disappoint the day of either. There were 9 girls including myself that needed their makeup done. Casey was punctual, sweet, accommodating and literally everyone was happy with their makeup! I couldn’t believe it! How often can you get 9 women on the same page?! Everyone looked STUNNING! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone and would use her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Emily · Married on 10/13/2019

Incredible!

Cindy and Dylan Michael Cosmetics was incredible to work with! Cindy make me look and feel gorgeous! Her makeup was flawless and made me feel beautiful without looking like I was wearing a ton of makeup! I still felt like I looked like myself only enhances with makeup. She made me feel natually beautiful!
    In addition to being very talented with makeup, Cindy is incredibly kind and fun to work with. She made getting ready a fun, calm and relaxing process which was great!
    I cannot recommend Cindy enough and would use her again in a heartbeat for any special occasion!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Shari

Shari · Married on 10/13/2019

Wedding makeup looked fantastic!

They were so easy to work with. I had Karine do my makeup, and she did amazing work! I also had a second artist Lisa. They were flexible with coming to the hotel and they were flexible with all of my bridesmaids and their makeup as well. Karine asked about any allergies and she could accommodate any needs they had. I loved my makeup, and would love to take her home to do my makeup everyday! The price is fantastic, and they do EXCELLENT work. I highly recommend this team!!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Lynn · Married on 09/22/2019

Everyone looked flawless!

I hired Cindy practically on the spot for my wedding when I was a bridesmaid in my friends wedding a few months prior. Everything was super easy, from attending my preview session to coordinating all of my girls for my wedding day. Cindy knows what she’s doing and the best thing is that she actually listens to you and your vision for what you want to look like! All of my girls and myself looked absolutely stunning on my wedding day and I couldn’t have been
    More thankful. Thank you Cindy and
    Your team for being so awesome!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Erin

Erin Martin · Married on 09/21/2019

Wedding makeup

Cindy did an amazing job for my wedding. I had a great experience with her right from my trial. I was nervous because I do not wear much makeup, and did not want to look fake. She explained that the airbrush would look natural, and it did! We tried a few eyeshadow colors at my trial, because I was unsure, and she made sure I was happy leaving. On my wedding day I was much more tan, and she matched the airbrush makeup perfectly. She did myself and my bridesmaids, and we were all very happy!!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Caitlin · Married on 09/13/2019

Best makeup artist around!

I don’t wear a ton of makeup normally so I was nervous about wedding day makeup but booked Dylan Michael Cosmetics based off reviews and they didn’t disappoint! Casey was our makeup artist and did an amazing job on my and my bridal party’s makeup. She’s sweet, calm and made everyone look flawless! Couldn’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Zoe

Zoe · Married on 09/06/2019

Great make up artist!

As a bride who does pretty extensive make up every day I was nervous about hiring a makeup artist. Before moving forward, Cindy was willing to have a phone call with me, get a sense of my plans, and reassure me. We did two trials (no cost - just a tip) and I loved my makeup every time she did it! The day of, she was wonderful. Everyone looked stunning and she was able to do a wonderful job on many different types of women with very different styles. On top of it - Cindy's prices were extremely reasonable but with no loss of service.

Sent on 10/19/2019

Christine Wojcik · Married on 08/23/2019

Thank You!

I’m so happy I used Dylan Michael Cosmetics for my wedding! Cindy was so wonderful and responsive during the entire wedding process. Casey was my make up artist for my wedding day. I did a make up trial with her a few months before the wedding and I knew I was in good hands! Casey arrived right on time on my wedding day and even finished early! My make up looked absolutely stunning. The day of my wedding, there was unforeseen rain and I was anxious about that but Casey had such a calming effect on me which I’m grateful for. I would highly recommend booking with Dylan Michael Cosmetics!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 08/17/2019

Dylan Micheal is AMAZING-look no further

I don't even know where to begin!! I have gotten my makeup done many times before at other salons and have always hated it. The makeup never felt like me. When it came to my trial with Casey I expressed how I felt and shared photos previously from other salons. She listened so well and also explained that the makeup I had before was way too harsh for me. This definitely put me at ease. The fact that she saw what I saw and I wasn't crazy! After my trial I was in awe. I honestly could not believe how much I absolutely loved my makeup. I trusted her from the conversation we had prior to her starting but I did not expect my makeup to look this good. When it came to my wedding day, I felt so pretty. Even prettier than my trial! I felt like myself. I got sooo many compliments. All my girls loved their makeup as well! Working with you ladies was so amazing. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 08/10/2019

Highly recommend!!

Casey did makeup for my sister in law, my mother in law, my mom, my officiant, and me. None of us wear makeup regularly so it was important to all of us that our makeup looked natural and not too over the top. Casey completely understood and listened to us. We all felt beautiful but still felt like ourselves. She is such a kind and sweet person and brings a lot of positive energy! Cindy was great with communication and coordinating with me ahead of time. I highly recommend hiring Dylan Michael Cosmetics for your big day!

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Castafero · Married on 08/02/2019

Highly Recommend Cindy!

After Cindy did the makeup for my sister's wedding, I knew I needed to use her for mine! Cindy was so fun to work with for my wedding makeup! She made me look so natural and used a beautiful pop of color on my lips for my summer wedding. She stayed on schedule and was able to do touch ups on all my bridesmaids and family members getting their makeup done before the photographs/ceremony. She made everyone feel so comfortable! I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Leigh

Leigh · Married on 07/12/2019

Beautiful wedding makeup!

Cindy Singer did a fantastic job on my makeup, and for my bridesmaids as well. She came to us on location and worked quickly to make us look flawless. If there's something you don't like, Cindy is awesome about making adjustments. She was recommended by a friend, and I'm so glad I went with her. Thanks for everything, Cindy!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Katherine · Married on 06/22/2019

Loved my natural look from Dylan Michael

I had a great experience working with Cindy. I don't usually wear much makeup, so I wanted to make sure I looked and felt like myself on my wedding day. Cindy understood what I was looking for and created a natural look for me and the other women in my bridal party. She did a fabulous job highlighting each woman's best features. Additionally, she was professional throughout the process - responsive, clear and helpful. I am so glad I hired her!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria Veight · Married on 06/07/2019

Perfect for my june 2019 wedding!

Cindy was absolutely amazing! She was willing to do my trial (which was free) on the same day as my engagement photos and during the trial (which was short & I looked amazing!) she even restarted after seeing that the foundation was too dark. I never felt more beautiful than I did during my engagement shoot and at my wedding. She just enhanced my look without making me feel like I had a ton of makeup on. I knew I wanted airbrush and she did it perfectly! She also did my bridesmaids, Mother, Aunt & grandmother and everyone looked stunning! She really knows what she is doing! She was so quick and she was a bit of a therapist for me when my earrings didn't work out she calmed me down when no one else could. She even was willing to go over to the grooms room and do a little touch of coverup on my husband when he had a cyst on his neck and a few pimples he didn't want seen on the wedding day. Highly Highly Recommend!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Dayna

Dayna · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful makeup, amazing experience

Oh my gosh, what can I say?! Cindy is absolutely amazing!! I loved working with her. She was quick to respond, so kind, and talented. She did my makeup for both my wedding day and rehearsal dinner and I have never felt more beautiful in my life! Cindy and Emily did makeup for my moms and bridesmaids, and everyone looked so beautiful. Highly recommend Dylan Michael Cosmetics!!

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/01/2019

Stunning makeup!

Karine did mine, my bridesmaids and my mother’s makeup and everyone looked absolutely stunning! The makeup was truly breathtaking and held the entire day and night. I communicated with both Karine and Cindy leading up to the big day and they are both so friendly and accommodating. I would highly recommend Dylan Michael cosmetics for your makeup needs!!!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 05/11/2019

Beautiful, natural makeup!

Casey did my makeup for my wedding and of course I had a HUGE zit on my nose. By the time Casey was done, there was no trace of it. My makeup not only looked absolutely flawless on my big day, but it also didn’t look cakey at all. My bridesmaids and I got so many compliments throughout the night. Casey was such a pleasure to work with as well. She arrived on time (at 6:30am!) and was chipper and ready to get us made up! If you are looking to look and feel absolutely stunning on your big day, I 100% recommend Dylan Michael Cosmetics!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Kim · Married on 04/14/2019

Wedding party of 5

Amazing, amazing, amazing. Cindy does outstanding work and it was a true pleasure to spend the day with her.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Jessie · Married on 03/30/2019

Such a wonderful experience!!!

Cindy and her crew were PHENOMENAL!! They were incredibly patient and kind with my entire bridal party and took on 9 bridesmaids, a mother of the bride, mother of the groom, and me without batting an eye. They made sure everyone was happy and when my mother in law said she was "ok" with her makeup, Cindy made sure to go back and ask her what she was uncomfortable with and made sure to fix it. I could not recommend Cindy enough and will most definitely be recommending her to all of my local bride friends!

Sent on 09/25/2019