Daniel Fugaciu Photography Reviews

60 | Philadelphia, PA

60 Reviews for Daniel Fugaciu Photography

Katie · Married on 10/06/2019

Perfect for a lifetime

Amazing can't even describe how perfect our experience with Daniel was. Not only are his images off the charts perfect, his process is like a well oiled machine. He has everything meticulously planned so that you do not have to worry about anything. He takes time to get to know the couple ahead of time to make sure he is getting the best responses out of you. And as if that wasn't all more than enough to make him the best ever, we had our images by the time we got back from our honeymoon. If you are looking for someone to perfectly capture your day for a lifetime of memories to share with future generations, look no further than Daniel Fugaciu.
    And seriously, just get the album - worth every penny and more.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Daniel Fugaciu Photography's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! You and Keith are extraordinary peeps! I had such an easy time photographing you and your families!

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing photographer!

We used Daniel Fugaciu as our photographer for our wedding at the Hotel Dupont and we were SO glad that we did! His talents are incredible and he delivered on everything that we asked for and more. He is extremely creative in getting unique and beautiful shots while also capturing candid shots of some of the most important moments. He even stayed an extra hour longer during our reception to ensure he captured as much of our day as possible. He truly went above and beyond - laying on the wet ground (it rained) for different shots, scoping out different areas in the city for us that would be ideal months beforehand, remaining available whenever we had a question or needed to get in touch with him before, during or after the wedding, etc - and it showed in the pictures we got back from him. I honestly cannot say enough about Daniel and his team. He was so prepared and ready the day-of that the picture taking portion of the day felt like it flew by and was fun and relaxed. He also sent us a few pictures back almost immediately after the wedding for a sneak peak and thank-you card purposes, with the rest of the pictures being available not too long thereafter. His pricing was also very reasonable and clearly explained beforehand. Both my husband and I cannot recommend Daniel enough and will definitely be using him again ourselves in the future. If you want great photographs of your wedding, or any other special events or moments, definitely go with him - you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/07/2020

Daniel Fugaciu Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Ashley! I had a blast with you and Steven! Enjoy the album! :-)

Daniel Fugaciu Photography

Samantha · Married on 04/21/2018

I don't even think there are enough words to express how amazing Daniel was for the entire experience! He started the very first meeting sitting and chatting with us for a few hours to get a feel for our wedding, what we wanted, and who we were so that he could capture our wedding the way we wanted. The engagement photos were beyond fantastic and it was the perfect was for us to get a feel for being in front of the camera, and how Daniel works as a photographer. He is the definition of an artist and his passion for what he does is so evident. Knowing that he loves what he does as much as he does, gave us the ease to know that he would capture our day without a seconds worry. The wedding pictures could not have been more perfect. I keep looking at them in awe and if I wasn't there, am having a hard time believing that they are even of us!! They are just so beyond perfect! We are actually quite sad that we don't have anything else to have Daniel come photograph right now because we enjoyed his company as well as his professionalism! He is going to be our photographer for sure!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Daniel Fugaciu Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Sami! You're too kind. :)

Arlene · Married on 03/24/2018

Daniel was amazing to work with!! From the planning process to our final album, it was stress free. He was flexible (especially when trying to plan our enegagemet session), he helped keep us on a timeline the wedding day, he had our wedding album done in record time & he produced high quality images!! Everyone invlolved the day of had nothing but compliments in regards to his professionalism but how he also kept things fun and easy! And everyone we have shown our pictures to are highly impressed with the quality of the pictures!! In our search for photographer, we found that his prices are reasonable and middle ground. We, w/out a doubt, highly recommend Daniel!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Daniel Fugaciu Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Arlene! :)

Courtney · Married on 09/30/2017

Not sure where to start with this review as there are so many positive things I can say about Daniel and his amazing pictures. First and foremost - he is the best photographer EVER! He took my (now) husband and I's engagement pictures and our wedding pictures and I just can't stop looking at them. Every single one of the pictures he took was amazing. He is so good at posing large groups as well as just my husband and I for every photo. He was also very good at making everyone feel comfortable for pictures. He can envision the perfect picture and will do anything (including laying on the ground and standing in bushes) to create the most perfect picture - it is an art that he has 100% mastered. Looking back on our wedding day and then while looking at the pictures I honestly didn't even notice that Daniel was there taking some of the pictures - he literally was everywhere and captured every moment. Lastly, it is amazing how hard Daniel works to provide your pictures timely - I can't even explain how quick Daniel was at providing us with both our engagement and wedding pictures. I would recommend Daniel literally to EVERYONE!!!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Daniel Fugaciu Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Courtney. You are too kind! :)
  • Ceci

Nadia · Married on 06/03/2017

Daniel was extremely quick to respond to my inquiry, we set up a coffee meeting where he was energetic and you could tell her was passionate and excited about his career. We wanted someone that made us feel comfortable and relaxed and after meeting with several photographers we picked Daniel. We left all creativity up to him, with only a few select portrait photos (for the parents/grandparents) and we are so happy! The photos from the dance floor were amazing, and he captured every intimate moment beautifully (a hug with grandma, my first dance with my grandfather, my tears as I said my vows and at the first look). He wasn't afraid to stop us and say wait go there to get a beautiful shot and we are so grateful. Having a great photographer was the first vendor we booked, aside from where we'd actually get married, because we heard from so many people that the day is a blur and we wanted to have someone to capture it all so we could look back with fond memories. Daniel was perfect, and we wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Daniel Fugaciu Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Nadia. It was so easy photographing you and the hubby. :)

stacey · Married on 05/21/2017

Daniel was amazing to work with and did an awesome job! He did our wedding photos and engagement shoot. He made everyone feel at ease, was able to work with all types of lighting, and had a great eye for detail. I've been to weddings where I've seen the photographers right on top of the couple (to the point where it seems like they are also taking vows) and we never felt that way at any time. He's able to get great shots and close ups. He's very responsive and we were surprised how fast we could see our photos in the gallery after both sessions. Our friends and family keep raving about how the photographs turned out and how great everything looks. We would highly recommend him and use him again in the future. Thanks Daniel for making everything so easy the day of. It was a pleasure!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Daniel Fugaciu Photography's reply:

Thank you, Stacey! The pleasure was all mine! :)
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 05/20/2017

Not only is Daniel a super talented photographer, but he is genuinely one of the nicest/coolest people out there. He made my fiance and I feel extremely comfortable during our engagement shoot and our pictures turned out beautiful. We look forward to celebrating with him, and the photographs to come, on our special day.

Sent on 12/15/2015

Brianna · Married on 11/19/2016

Daniel is amazing! He came highly recommended by a coworker and I do not regret my decision.

Our wedding photos came out amazing and his turnaround time for our proofs and the album shocked even my closet friends and family. He is fast!

Most photographers do the standard wedding photos but Daniel takes it to a whole new level with creative shot ideas. And he really took his time to ensure he captured the best our venue had to offer!

He is my go to recommendation!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Lana · Married on 10/23/2016

Daniel makes you feel so relaxed during the engagement shoot and the wedding. He takes complete control all while being hilarious and professional. He is constantly looking for a good shot with lighting. Incredibly artistic. He responds very promptly. When it came time to choosing our photos to add to an album, it was so incredibly difficult because almost all the shots were incredible! Don't have anything negative to say. His work and composition is on point. Gladly will hire him in the future and will recommend him endlessly to all my family and friends.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Daniel Fugaciu Photography's reply:

Aww, thank you very much! :)

Matt · Married on 10/15/2016

Daniel was very easy to work with, he was able to respond to all of our questions along the way within the same day. The photos and the album Daniel made for us are exceptional and they really captured our day perfectly!

Sent on 05/27/2017

Thank you Matt!

Jen · Married on 09/03/2016

Daniel was an amazing wedding photographer. From the time we met him at our consultation, he was great and easy to get along with. After shopping around we found that we were comparing all the other photographers to Daniel, so we had go book him. He took amazing photos which I can't stop looking at. I am so happy he was there to capture our big day.

Sent on 09/20/2016

Daniel Fugaciu Photography's reply:

Thank you very much for the kind words Jen. You and Jai were a pleasure to photograph!

Josh · Married on 06/18/2016

ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!!!! Two words...book now! Daniel is the best, from the moment that we first met him we know that we had found someone special and we did not hesitate to book him for our wedding. Daniel was so great on our big day. He was able to put both of us at ease throughout the day and make us feel comfortable and relaxed while taking the pictures. He has an eye for setting up some amazing shots and the final product really shows it. Our friends and and family cannot stop raving about how beautiful every single picture looks. We cannot say enough good things about Daniel, he did an incredible job. He is very professional, but also has a wonderful sense of humor.

Sent on 07/07/2016

Daniel Fugaciu Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Josh! Cheers!

Ghazal · Married on 05/27/2016

If I could give Daniel 100 stars, I would! You can tell he enjoys every minute of his job. He is professional, creative, and extremely personable.
    We had our engagement shoot on a freezing day and our wedding day was hot as hell, but Daniel made it all enjoyable and fun with his passionate work and fun personality.
    My advice to future brides is just leave it to Daniel and his experience to make you feel and look beautiful on your big day! That's one fewer thing to worry about! Your photographer will be by your side throughout the whole day, so you want someone who is not only a good photographer, but also someone you can enjoy spending time with. Someone who helps you relax on a very stressful day, and is passionate about making you feel and look your best. In my experience, Daniel is all of that.
    And last but not least, I want to thank Daniel's assistant, Senia, who was extremely helpful and kind to us during the whole process.

Sent on 06/01/2016

Daniel Fugaciu Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Ghazal, you and Hooman are so sweet and genuine people. I wish you the best on your adventures! xoxo

Tim · Married on 05/21/2016

Tim and I live in California, but we were looking for a photographer in Philadelphia to capture our love story through a lens. When we read the reviews and saw Daniel's work, we knew we found the right one! His work is simply remarkable, he is fun, professional and easy to work with. He can find the most creative shots, in any kind of situation...even in a tree or photobooth!! To us, the photography was one of the most important aspects of the wedding because we wanted to be able to look back at one of the most special days in our lives and remember each and every moment. We can't thank Daniel enough for coordinating with our wedding planner and videographer. Our wedding was magical and it was much, much more than we ever expected. We keep hearing how amazing Daniel's wedding photos came out and some of our guests still get teary eyed looking back at them!!! If you are looking for a photographer to capture beauty, emotions, laughter, then look no further- Daniel is your guy. He even has a magical ability to turn on fountains in Logan Square. Thank you Daniel, we can't wait to see the rest of the photos!!!!!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Ashley · Married on 04/30/2016

Daniel is an absolute professional who also instills a sense of trust and even friendship from the first meeting. For our first photo session, Daniel was not only super polite and creative, but he was also flexible with time. We were slotted for a couple of hours but ended up going longer. He didn't rush or pressure us at all. In fact, he didn't mention the time once.

This being our first photo session, we weren't sure what to expect or where to take the best shots, but it ended requiring no work from us. Within seconds of arriving, Daniel was telling us where to stand and how to be positioned for the best possible shots and they turned out incredible. Friends and family were very impressed with his work. Sometimes it may be awkward having to smile at a camera being held be somebody you don't know very well, but that wasn't the case with Daniel. We felt like we knew him for a long time because he's easy to talk to and pretty funny. I highly recommend his services, you will not be disappointed in the slightest!

Sent on 12/24/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/10/2015

I recommend Daniel to anyone looking for wedding photography. I looked around and did my research and what initial attracted me to Daniel was that I noticed he was the best value I could find. He does excellent work for a great price compared to many other city photographers. During the process leading up to the wedding he answered any questions I had very fast and kept me feeling at ease. the day of the wedding he was able to get all the great shots. He is very in tune to lighting and uses it to his advantage whenever he can. We got some great pictures that really showed off the "city wedding" we had. He also took great reception pictures. I could barely tell he was there but the whole time he was snapping away and all my guests commented on how great and hilarious those reception photos were ( I have a fun bunch of friends :) ). I definitely recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 12/13/2015

Daniel Fugaciu Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Amanda. You guys were super fun!

Lisa · Married on 09/19/2015

Our experience with Daniel and his assistant for our wedding was absolutely wonderful! From the very beginning of the process, he was so understanding with everything and such a pleasure to work with. The memories he managed to capture during the day are breathtaking and my husband and I get nothing but compliments. Daniel definitely has an eye for creating beautiful pictures and we couldn't be any happier the way they turned out. He actually had them ready for us while we were away on our honeymoon, which was only a few days after our wedding. I would highly recommend Daniel to anyone who is looking to capture their big day in such a beautiful way.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Daniel Fugaciu Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Lisa!

Samanth · Married on 06/20/2015

Daniel was fantastic to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process. We were initially drawn to his crisp, clear photography. On our initial phone conversation we got a great feeling and knew we'd like working with him. Daniel captured our wedding perfectly. He showed up on time and ready to work. As soon as he arrived he started photographing everything. He had a great eye for the perfect photo ops but was also open to suggestions from us as to where or how we wanted to take photos. Daniel's turn around was extremely quick. We received over 800 photos from him within 8 days of our wedding and I can't stop staring at them, they are beautiful. We have shown our photos to many of our friends and family and they all remark on how beautiful the photos are. It seems to me that Daniel prioritized taking wonderful photos with great equipment and a keen sense for lighting as opposed to taking mediocre photos and using photoshop to try to make them look great. We really appreciated his style and technique and would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a fantastic photographer who will capture every single memory.

Sent on 07/03/2015

Daniel Fugaciu Photography's reply:

Awww, thank you so much for the kind words Samantha! xoxo

Caity · Married on 06/13/2015

I'm going to keep this short and sweet: book Daniel. If you are looking for beautiful, unique photography and an adventurous, vibrant photographer, Daniel is the vendor for you. When we received our engagement pictures, I thought that they were the best I would ever have of my husband and I. When we received our wedding photographs, I absolutely lost my mind. They are so fun and perfect that I could look at them endlessly (I basically do), and have received a wealth of positive feedback from everyone who's viewed them. Daniel and his assistant did such a spectacular job that it's like I'm reliving the best day of my life all over again.

In addition to being an amazing artist, Daniel quickly responds to all correspondence, worked flexibly with my budget, and has an amazing attitude. Once again, if you have the opportunity to do so- book Daniel. I wish I had another big event on the horizon so I could work with him again!

Sent on 07/03/2015

Daniel Fugaciu Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Caity! :)

Brittany · Married on 06/06/2015

Dan is amazing to work with- the perfect balance of professionalism and fun. He made us very comfortable in every shot and let us have some creativity in the photos we wanted or envisioned. We just went through our wedding album last night and the photos are stunning. Dan captured everything we wanted and got a sense of who we are as a couple. We couldn't be happier with our choice! Dan's a gem!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Daniel Fugaciu Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Brittany. You and Romain were amazing to work with! I've yet to meet a more genuine couple.

mary · Married on 05/30/2015

Daniel was beyond great to work with.
    Besides being a wonderful photographer, he's also a good genuine person. I can't thank him enough for his services and would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 06/09/2015

Daniel Fugaciu Photography's reply:

Thank you very much Mary.

Veronica · Married on 01/31/2015

We had Daniel photograph our wedding at The Crystal Tea Room 1/31/15.
    From the moment we met Daniel we felt immediately comfortable and trusted him completely. We did our engagement shoot with him, and despite the rainy cold weather, the pictures were great. The day of our wedding, they showed up on time (if not early) and were ready to go from the second they walked in. Daniel is easygoing and funny, and he also managed to keep us on our scheduled timeline. I was very unsure of timing for the day, but he helped me out tremendously with that. I'm also pretty sure he is the fastest person at replying to emails, and I barely remember seeing him throughout our ceremony/reception (He blends in well, while still managing to capture every moment)..
    Overall, we can't say enough good things about Daniel. Our pictures are AMAZING, he is a nice guy and he definitely knows what he is doing. I would definitely recommend him to any couple!
    Thank you!!!
    - Veronica & Daniel

Sent on 03/23/2015

Daniel Fugaciu Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Veronica & Daniel! You guys were amazingly easy to work with.

luiza · event on: 11/25/2014

highly recommended. very professional.excellent work

Sent on 01/07/2015

Sarah · Married on 10/11/2014

Daniel and Maria were amazing!! Very easy to work with, great sense of humor, super sweet couple. Thank you so much for capturing all of our moments so we can keep them as memories :)

Sent on 10/28/2014