Bel Momento Weddings & Special Events Reviews

55 | Ocean City, NJ

55 Reviews for Bel Momento Weddings & Special Events

Kara · Married on 09/22/2018

A very talented wedding planner!

We loved partnering with Kristin for our wedding, and know for certain it would not have gone so smoothly without her help! From our initial conversations through to our big day, Kristin was so very helpful, professional, and friendly, answering all our questions and providing a ton of invaluable recommendations.

There were so many little details she helped us plan for (many of which we didn't even have on the radar!), that helped to really bring together our event and turn our wedding vision into a reality. She recommended a number of wonderful vendors, but was never pushy in any of her recommendations, allowing us to make the right choices for us as a couple and what we wanted our wedding to be. She helped keep us organized and on track with our timeline and planning, and was always patient and timely in her responses.

For the day of our wedding, she was accompanied by two additional planners, Meredith and Kathleen who were amazing! Between the three of them, they helped to make our big day run so smoothly and kept it stress-free. They made sure we were on time, and had everything we needed - allowing us to really enjoy the day and not have to worry about all the little details and logistics. I can't thank them enough, and would highly recommend Bel Momento!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Catherine · Married on 10/14/2017

We had such a great experience working with Kristin for our Stone Harbor wedding this past October. She was extremely knowledgeable about the different vendors in the area and had a great relationship with the venue we used. Throughout the entire planning process Kristin was extremely organized, responsive and friendly. She was quick to respond to emails and phone calls and answered any questions we had. On the day of our wedding she made sure everything ran seamlessly, we couldn't have done it without Kristin and her team. Highly recommend to anyone looking for an event planner!

Sent on 01/26/2018

Lauren · Married on 11/12/2016

We are Brooklyn residents who were looking for something truly special – but off-the-beaten path – for our second wedding. For our November 2016 event, Kristin helped us transform One Atlantic, an event space in Atlantic City, New Jersey, into a full-fledged disco, complete with a glittery disco ball.

Kristin is a true pro. She is responsive, calm and experienced. She recommended fantastic, reasonably priced vendors for our invitations, photo booth, decor/flowers and even was on hand to be a last-minute witness for our marriage license. She was honest and thorough about what to expect, and she worked seamlessly with all of our vendors.

Kristin kept the wedding train running on time from start-to-finish of planning process. (She even impressed my BFF, who plans events -- and is a VERY tough cookie to please.) Kristin, thankfully, worked with some of the more "difficult" personalities we encountered along the way with style and grace. She truly seemed to enjoy every minute of planning the tiniest of details and had SO MANY inspiring and creative ideas, particularly with decor and lighting. When I felt like my time was running short, Kristin executed a VERY daunting project I had proposed when we first met: framing wedding photos from all of our wedding guests to display at the cocktail hour. I'm so glad she carried out my wishes, as our guests loved this special treat.

Thank you Kristin, for exceeding our ridiculously high standards. Disco Fever FOREVER. You can check out some images of the event here: https://www.facebook.com/oneatlanticevents/posts/1303503669700054

Sent on 12/05/2016

Julie · Married on 05/07/2016

I had such a great experience working with the team at Bel Momento for my wedding this month at Cape May. From the first phone call I knew I had to work with Kristin. Being from out of town her knowledge of the area and vendors was invaluable to me. I trusted her advice and ideas from the beginning and couldn't have been happier with how my special day turned out! We only met a couple times before the wedding day but having her there to reassure me and make sure everyone and everything was in place the day of the wedding created a bond that I will be forever grateful for. She truly loves what she does and her passion is evident in the number of happy couples she works with. Thanks Kristin!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Martha · Married on 02/20/2016

Planning a small, elegant wedding while working 40+ hours in 2 months' time is quite a feat, but what made this endeavor all the more enjoyable (!) and smooth was the practiced guidance lent by hiring Kristin of Bel Momento for the day of the event coordination. She was incredibly generous in her time of phone and personal meetings with vendor suggestions, timing and ideas to help make my husband and my 02/20/16 small, elegant wedding be all that was imagined. This was all included in this level of service! Her staff, led by the incredible Meredith, worked seamlessly on the day of the event with the venue in preparation of the wedding and reception, all through the event and in the aftermath of the clean up. Kristin's calm demeanor belied her competent command of all details, thus assuring my piece of mind that all the minutiae that IS a wedding comes to fruition. Highly recommend! Well worth every penny.

Sent on 09/15/2016

I love love love the ladies of Bel Momento! My mother and I planned my entire wedding but we knew we needed help for the organization, flow and coordination of the actual wedding day. We hired Bel Momento for the day of coordination.From the first conversation with Kristin/Bel Momento we knew we were in good hands and need not worry. We later met Baily and loved her just as much! The lovely ladies of Bel Momento helped keep me organized and made sure I asked all my wedding vendors the right questions and ensured my wedding day was flawless! I was pretty frazzled leading up to my wedding day as the weather didn't appear to be in our favor but I felt a sense of relief knowing Krisitn and Baily had my back! The day of my wedding the ladies were there every step of the way! They made me feel so comfortable and in return allowed me to feel relaxed and enjoy every second of my wedding day! I can not express enough how wonderful Bel Momento Wedding Planning is! Take my advice and give them a call, you won't regret it! -Tiffaney Becker (wedding 9/12/15)

Sent on 09/15/2015

Laura · Married on 06/13/2015

WOW! Kristin at Bel Momento Weddings is truly amazing! From my first conversation with Kristin, I knew I needed her on my side on the day of my wedding. Kristin's calm persona and positive demeanor made me feel like I had absolutely nothing to worry about (and I didn't) and as if she was an old friend I have known for years. From helping to design the table settings to answering multiple emails a day, Kristin demonstrated true professionalism by making you feel like the only Bride she was working with. Kristin is unbelievably detailed and thorough and in the best way possible. She thinks of every little thing (most of which had never even crossed my mind!) and helps to bring your vision to life. On the day of our wedding, my husband and I (not to mention my mom and bridesmaids) were totally relaxed knowing Kristin was at our venue making sure everything was just right - and it was everything I had ever dreamed and more! Not only did Kristin help with decor, she coordinated vendors, made sure everything was running smoothly and on time and and made my husband and I feel truly special all night (from making sure I had lipstick to reapply to getting us water while taking pictures outside in the hot sun!) She truly went above and beyond! From the bottom of my heart I thank Kristin for all that she did for us... You are Awesome!!!!

Sent on 06/15/2015
  • Janaynj

Janay · Married on 06/06/2015

I hired Kristin and her team for day of services and I am so glad that I did. Leading up to the big day Kristin kept me on track. Towards the end I had a lot of anxiety and Kristin stepped in and spoke with all of my vendors and handled timing issues, questions, and other concerns. She made sure my concerns were heard and she truly listened to what my husband and I wanted.

The day of went off without a hitch and it was all thanks to them and the two ladies from Bel Momento, Bailey and Kathleen. We had two small hiccups the day of which had nothing to do with Bel Momento. The first was due to my husband misplacing something important, but Kristin's team kept me calm and feverously went to handle the situation. The second issue was our pastor not being listed on the seating chart (my fault). I again, told Kristin's team and within minutes they found him a seat without anyone noticing he was not on the seating chart. These two issues were handled with professionalism, swiftness, and precision. At the end of the night everything was packed up and given back to us. I was soooo tired at the end of the night and I was not going to take my bridal bouquet home because of my being tired. Bailey, from Bel Momento said "No, it's your bouquet and you're taking it home!" :-) I'm so glad that she made me take it because I got to admire it for a couple more days.

Weddings are a massive event and it's hard working with so many other people. Bel Momento made this process so easy and I would definitely recommend them if you are in need of coordination services.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Breya · Married on 05/15/2015

I worked with Kristin for our Wedding in May 2015 in Cape May, NJ. We made the decision to seek planning services about 8 months prior to the wedding. Bel Momento was on the recommended vendor list provided by our venue. As soon as I spoke with Kristin, I knew she would be a perfect fit. & I can honestly say that hiring Kristin & her team was the best decision we made.
    She and her team made our wedding weekend completely flawless & stress free! Because of Kristin, my husband & I were able to thoroughly enjoy our day & not worry about a thing!

Kristin has a great repertoire with our venue and all of her vendor recommendations were excellent. Over the course of planning our wedding, Kristin answered numerous emails/text messages promptly, we had regular phone meetings, & she scheduled and attended all vendor meetings with me. She compared and negotiated pricing for all of our rentals - getting us the best price for everything. Having someone who had so much experience was invaluable.

Our wedding weekend exceeded our expectations tremendously & I am confident in saying that it was due to the experience, professionalism, & focus of Kristin & her team. I would absolutely recommend Bel Momento to anyone seeking event planning services!

Sent on 06/30/2015

B · Married on 10/10/2014

As a wedding planner myself, I knew it was going to be hard to relinquish control over for the day of my wedding. However, as soon as I met Kristin, I knew she was the perfect person to entrust my day with! I hired Kristin and Bel Momento for Day Of Coordination and it was a great decision! Kristin is a great coordinator and perfectly executed all of the little details that I had collected for my wedding day. She put me at ease throughout the process and worked with our venue to create a timeline that everyone could agree on. As soon as I showed up to the venue, it was perfect seeing all of my details come to life and I never had to worry about anything that day - Kristin and her team had everything taken care of! I highly recommend Kristin!! You won't be sorry!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Kimberly · Married on 10/04/2014

I worked with Kristin for my Wedding in October. I can honestly say that if anything went wrong during the weekend, i had no idea it happened (which was exactly what i wanted). In the weeks leading up to the wedding we had an issue with a piece of furniture we had rented being destroyed, and Kristin didn't let one bit of that stressful situation get to me at all. She took care of everything.
    Kristin had familiarity with my venue, and all her vendor recommendations were great. Having someone who had so much experience was invaluable. She knew our timeline, and everything we wanted was accomplished. It really let me stay calm, and i didn't have to worry about anything the whole weekend. She was a great wedding planner throughout the whole process and i would highly recommend her to any bride looking for an organized and experienced professional for wedding planning help and support!

Sent on 04/28/2015

Stacie · Married on 09/13/2014

I engaged in the services of Kristin early on in my wedding planning to help with the planning and coordination of my beach wedding ceremony. I was feeling overwhelmed with the planning for the beach ceremony. there are so many extra details that you need to think about, that would not be needed for a church ceremony. Kristin was super helpful from our very first meeting. She had great ideas, and immediately put me at ease. throughout the planning processing she was very responsive and had great ideas on what worked well and what did not work well for a beach ceremony. I was so glad i had decided to work with her. For the rehearsal and day of, I worked with Allie and Katie. It was great to have the 2 of them to guide us through the rehearsal. I trusted them and they were in charge the day of....they directed everyone (florist, arbor setup, chair setup, sound, musician, officiant, bridal party, and guests). I could not have done this without their help!!!

Sent on 01/18/2015

Lisa · Married on 06/21/2014

Working with Kristen at Bel Momento was a great experience and I highly recommend her. We hired her company as "Day of Coordination" for our wedding in Stone Harbor on June 21 and she could not have been easier to work with . I had a very clear vision of my wedding day and she made sure it happened perfectly for me. She had some great recommendations for vendors and they were all great to work with as well. We were at a venue where all the vendors were coming in and setting up together and she was a tremendous help coordinating all the activity both before and after.
    My wedding day went so smoothly and was such a perfect day and I can really thank Kristen for making it worry-free.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Kristin and her team did a terrific job implementing all the little details of my (admittedly over the top) wedding! In the months leading up to the wedding, she made frequent helpful suggestions and made me feel confident that everything was being handled. The day of, she and her team made sure everything ran smoothly and set up all of the decorations more beautifully than I could've imagined!

Sent on 06/18/2014

Megan · Married on 11/02/2013

Kristin and Jody of Bel Momento were absolutely fabulous to work with. We hired Bel Momento to be our "day of" planner however they went above and beyond our expectations. They were extremely organized and helped with vendor communication, timelines, and made sure every little detail was in place before the wedding weekend even arrived. Your wedding day goes by so fast and I was able to enjoy every little moment because I knew Kristin and Jody were there making sure everything fell into place. I highly recommend the team at Bel Momento and look forward to hearing about their future success.

Sent on 02/10/2014

Ashley · Married on 10/05/2013

Kristin and the Bel Momento team MADE our wedding day! My ONLY regret was that we hired them only as a day-of coordinator- I know I could have saved myself a lot of stress and indecision if I had hired them to plan everything! Still though, working with them was one of the best decisions we made for the wedding.

I worked with Kristin before the wedding, and with Jody and Bailey on the day of. All three of them were amazing. Kristin really helped us figure out the logistics of the day- without her, I think we would have made some really big mistakes in our planning on the day of, but she helped us visualize everything, figure out all of the timing, and made sure we were really comfortable with all the plans. She was also great with coordinating all of the other vendors and getting everyone on the same page. She has so much expertise, it was great knowing I could really count on her advice.

On the day of, Bailey was with me and my girls getting ready. She was SO fun to have around- she was upbeat and positive, running around helping with lots of little things, and always had a huge smile on her face and lots of enthusiasm. She really helped set a positive tone for the whole day!

Jody was at our venue making sure everything was set up correctly. When I walked into the venue, everything looked flawless. I found out later that she had gone so far above and beyond, folding all of the napkins and putting out escort cards and menus herself. She also knows everything there is to know about service, and worked flawlessly with the catering staff. She really made my vision come to life, and helped everything go so smoothly.

I really can't rave about these women enough- as someone who can have a hard time giving up control, I would trust Bel Momento with just about anything. They are professional, talented, supportive, thorough, and really a pleasure to work with. I will happily recommend them to anyone I know getting married in the area!!

Sent on 03/19/2014

Danielle · Married on 09/21/2013

On the day of our wedding day Jody and Kristen were absolutely amazing. They were really our saving graces. They helped with all of the details; Picked up the decorations from our house, 2 nights before; Set everything up on the wedding day…And it looked beautiful! They were right there when you needed them. My husband even said “What would we do without Jody and Kristin?!”

I would strongly urge any bride that is getting married at the Jersey Shore or Philadelphia to hire Bel Momento. It was the best money we ever spent :)

Sent on 09/28/2013

Tara · Married on 09/20/2013

Where do I begin?! Besides marrying my husband, hiring Kristin is the best decision I made :). After the wedding, my family and I kept saying "what would we have done without Kristin??" She is a true professional and an expert in the wedding business. Kristin & her wonderful coordinator Bailey handled our "day of wedding coordination". They took care of every single detail that day and everything ran SO smoothly. It was nice to be stress free and enjoy our special day, knowing that I had Kristin there. After coming back from photos and seeing our venue set for the ceremony and then reception, I was speechless. Kristin knew exactly what my vision was for that day and she exceeded our expectations. Thank you Kristin for helping make our memorable day a PERFECT one!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Bel Momento Weddings & Special Events's reply:

Tara thank you so much for your sweet words!! I loved that I could be a part of your day and meet your wonderful family and friends! I wish you and Tony continued happiness and know we will continue to keep in touch!

Having Kristin and Bailey help out with our wedding day was the best decision we made -- I only wish that I had contacted Kristin earlier in the process! Kristin is so thorough and when we were having issues with our caterer, she was so so incredibly helpful. The day-of, we could be guests at the wedding rather than have to worry about every little thing. Kristin has a calming presence, which in the months and weeks leading up to a wedding is exactly what you need. I would recommend Kristin to all engaged couples, she is fantastic to work with!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Bel Momento Weddings & Special Events's reply:

Thank you so very much for these kind words! I wish I knew which bride this was as it shows as private user, please let me know so I can say a proper thank you for taking the time to write this note.

marcella · Married on 06/15/2013

Bel Momento provided excellent "day of coordinator" services. All of the women were very professional, energetic and sweet. Kristin Barse was extremely resourceful and helpful. She always responded so quickly to my emails. They listened carefully to all of our concerns and addressed them as needed. They made it possible for us to both enjoy our wedding and take the time to look around without having to worry. This was especially important to us because my husband and I spent countless hours purchasing, creating and planning all of the decorations for our wedding. Bailey Viola set everything up exactly as discussed and did an amazing job creating our programs, menus, table cards and an adorable poster for the photobooth! All in all it was a pleasure to work with these ladies and it was a real joy to finally see everything we worked on/for come together so perfectly. I highly recommend Bel Momento.

Sent on 07/10/2013

Tiffany · Married on 05/25/2013

Bel Momento really helped make my day memorable and they took care of every little detail for me so I would have absolutely nothing to worry about. My husband and I were extremely impressed by the attention to detail and all the hard work they put into making our vision come true. It was absolutely the most perfect day. We worked with Jody and she was so laid back and sweet, she felt like part of the family when the day finally arrived. It was such a pleasure to have her there with us and my guests loved her too. This expense was by far the best investment in my wedding and I recommend Bel Momento to every bride in the area, don't try to do it yourself, hire Bel Momento services so that you can enjoy your special day!!

Sent on 08/14/2013

Tiffany · Married on 11/24/2012

I cannot say enough good things about Kristin - she is an expert in her field. I was uncertain if a wedding planner would be necessary for my Atlantic City wedding, but she and her team made my rehearsal and wedding day SEAMLESS and STRESS FREE! What a wonderful experience my husband, my family and I had because we could enjoy our special day and not worry about a single detail.

From my first email with Kristin she was attentive and willing to make my wedding an enjoyable planning experience. At my first meeting, she asked for all of my contracts and began to break things down and ask all the right questions - clarifying some of the jargon that comes along with venues, vendors, etc. She knows her stuff!

Once I explained my vision for our wedding day, Kristin got to work. She recommended a wonderful florist, bakery for our cake and offered suggestions for transportation. She is aware that planning can be stressful and it is evident that her bride's best interest is her priority at all times.

Belmomento events went the extra mile and assisted with the set up of our cocktail hour accessories, pictures, frames, room layout. Knowing that I had assistance setting up for our reception was such a relief.

As I said before, my wedding day was such a fun and memorable event. Kristen, Jody and Bailey were a pleasure to have as part of the day. They were on time and got everyone where they needed to be.

I am confident and saying that our wedding would not have come together so perfectly without the help, consultation and professionalism of Kristin and her assistants. I would highly recommend working with her in any capacity!

Sent on 01/10/2013

Jenna · Married on 09/15/2012

Kristin and her assistant Meredith were so great. Kristin recommended great vendors and saved me hours in searching. She thought of things I couldn't have and helped me have a unique wedding that people raves about. I didn't worry about a thing they day of because of Kristin and her team. Worth her fee and way more!!

Sent on 09/22/2012

Ashley · Married on 09/15/2012

Being an out of town bride, Kristin was so amazing and patient helping me uncover the necessary vendors in the area! I felt like I was working with the best of the best and am so grateful for her help!! I would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 10/04/2012

rosina · Married on 10/01/2011

Approximately six to eight weeks before our beach wedding (in Avalon), my fiance and I decided that we wanted to hire a wedding coordinator to take care of the last minute details, and to coordinate the ceremony. I had read about Bel Momento Weddings & Special Events and decided to schedule a meeting with Kristin Barse.
    When we met with Kristin, we automatically felt very comfortable with her and confident that we had made the right decision by going with Bel Momento. Kristin made us feel as though she was genuinely interested in our "wedding vision" and that she was committed to helping us make sure that the wedding day went as smoothly as possible.
    At the time we met with Kristin, we still had some outstanding vendor issues. For instance, I had not yet booked a hair/makeup stylist and as soon as I told Kristin that, she forwarded me information on vendors within my budget almost immediately. I ended up booking a vendor she recommended (Bella Angel) and I absolutely loved their work.
    Kristin was also very responsive to any questions that I had. She and I communicated primarily through email, and she always responded (in detail) to every email that I sent her. She also made me feel as though every question/issue I had was important.
    The night of the rehearsal dinner, Kristin and Jody met up with the bridal party to go over how everyone would walk down the aisle.Both Jody and Kristin were also present the day of the wedding and they were absolutely the reason why the wedding flowed so smoothly. The wedding took place on the beach, which means it is up to the bride and groom to organize a ceremony. Kristin and Jody both have a lot of experience with beach weddings, and it was so nice for me to let them make sure everyone was where they needed to be.
    Lastly, aside from their professionalism and experience, I wanted to comment on the fact that both of these women genuinely want to do everything within their power to make sure that the bridal couple have the wedding day of their dreams. Jody and Kristin were both such nice people to work with, that I actually felt like I had two additional friends at the wedding. People who read this might say, "of course they should be nice to you, its their job" but I honestly feel that both Kristin and Jody bring a genuine kindness to their job, which made me feel so much more relaxed about the coordinating decisions they made the day of the wedding. At the end of the night, I was actually sad to have to see both of them leave!
    I would highly recommend Bel Momento to anyone who is considering hiring a wedding coordinator, especially those who are considering having a beach wedding! I felt that this purchase was well worth the peace of mind that I had in the few weeks leading up to the wedding.

Sent on 11/06/2011