Savannah's Garden Reviews

Savannah's Garden 6
Savannah's Garden 7
  • Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn Campbell · Getting married on 07/25/2020

I wouldn’t have booked with anyone else

Laura is the sweetest person to work with! We booked her immediately after seeing her work. She is amazing at what she does. I cant wait to see my vision come to life.

Sent on 05/03/2019
  • Kendra

Kendra · Getting married on 11/13/2019

I can't imagine what my wedding would have looked like had anyone but Laura done my flowers/decor. I unfortunately don't live close to her, making it very difficult for me to meet in person so my parents were nice of enough to do a lot of those meetings with Laura during the planning process. I put together pinterest board for Laura to look at to give her some insight to the colors and look I was going for. I had seen her work from other weddings and thought she was very talented and knew that whatever she did for my wedding, I would love. But honestly, Laura EXCEEDED my expectations. My bridesmaids could not stop talking about how beautiful and stunning it was my cascading bridal bouquet was (and it was legit the most beautiful bouquet i've ever seen) My bridesmaids bouquets were perfect as were the flowers she used for the pews in the church. I was so excited to get to the reception so I could see what she had done with the centerpieces, and I was in awe as I walked through the doors. Everything was stunning. She did not miss a single detail and I was so happy with the work that she did. Her work was by far one of the best elements to my wedding day, people are still talking about how beautiful my flowers were!! Thank you so much Laura!

Sent on 11/29/2017
    Savannah's Garden 8
    Savannah's Garden 9
    Savannah's Garden 10
  • Nicole

Nicole Ganaden · Married on 08/18/2019

gorgeous flowers

laura was great to work with and helped my vision come to life!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 09/28/2018

Laura is an absolute artist

If you are lucky enough to have Savannahs Garden do your wedding, and even more lucky to have Laura do your pieces, you will absolutely not be disappointed. My husband and I got married on 9/28/18 and we were absolutely thrilled by her craftsmanship. When I got to the venue, the staff said, just wait til you see your flowers. And they were so right. My bouquet was absolutely filled with gorgeous wine seasonal florals that worked so perfectly with my girls burgundy dresses, but contrasted well with their white and pale green loose arrangements. I was so amazed with all the bouquets, and THEN I saw the arrangement she made for the pergola at our outdoor ceremony. It was just breathtaking. I can't thank Laura enough for her hard work and how much she listened to my ideas and visions. She completely nailed it and I could not have picked a better florist.

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Savannah's Garden 11
    Savannah's Garden 12
    Savannah's Garden 13

Lauryn · Married on 09/01/2018

I would recommend Savannah’s Garden one thousand times! My wedding was September 1st & Laura was awesome and so accommodating and patient during the entire planning! Her knowledge was undeniable and my bouquets turned out amazing!

Sent on 09/26/2018
  • I

Iris · Married on 08/10/2018

I honestly cannot even begin to explain what an amazing experience I had working with Laura at Savannah's Garden as our wedding florist. Tucked away in Elmer, she has the most quaint little shop. I absolutely adore the aesthetic! I immediately discussed with Laura our budget and she really made it happen exactly as I envisioned. From my absolutely STUNNING bouquet to our picturesque chuppah. I think every single person at our wedding mentioned how stunning our chuppah looked. The lace detail, the birch wood, the flowers and vines, PERFECT. I cannot stop looking at our wedding flowers in all the photos! Our table centerpieces were excellent, a simple mason jar she filled with gorgeous purple flowers, to compliment the rest of the center piece items. Our head table was delicate, with beautiful greenery and hints of flowers to intermingle with our "Mr & Mrs". We also loved that the flowers from the ceremony were able to be spread out and used at the reception for a little bit more decoration- and no additional cost! Laura was super receptive to everything I communicated, responded to every email(and there were many!). She truly is an artist at what she does. Your money will be well spent here. Please please use her as your florist!

Sent on 09/06/2018
    Savannah's Garden 14
    Savannah's Garden 15
    Savannah's Garden 16
    Savannah's Garden 17
    Savannah's Garden 18

Karen · Married on 07/13/2018

Laura at Savannah's Garden is amazing! I really love flowers, so I put a good amount of my budget dedicated to the flowers. My fiancé and I met with Laura a couple of times to talk about my vision. I wanted seasonal summer flowers, but I really had nothing in particular in mind. The only thing I knew that I wanted was some tulips in my bouquet because they are my favorite. What she put together was more than I ever expected. The bouquets and centerpieces were gorgeous. I could not have asked for anything better. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Sent on 07/25/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 06/16/2018

Savannah's Garden did not disappoint. I had multiple email conversations with Laura at first since I live out of town, and one in-person visit to finalize details - and it went off without a hitch. Laura and her team did incredible things with my budget. I did not think I would be able to afford everything I wanted - but she worked with my budget to design the most breathtaking floral arrangements. We even reused our ceremony flowers for the reception - it was such a nice added touch to have more flowers for our reception. My favorite part was seeing all of her creations on her Instagram the next morning! As a bride, you are so busy and you don't get to appreciate the details of the ceremony and cocktail hour, and her Instagram was my first sneak peak of all the pretty little details we designed together! Laura and her team were organized and detail oriented, all of the bouquets and boutonnieres were labeled - and FRESH! All bouquets came in their own vases to keep them fresh, and then we used them to decorate the cake table after. I can't rave enough about her quality of flowers and service and design for the price. You will not be disappointed with Laura & team as your florist.

Sent on 06/24/2018

Lisa · Married on 11/24/2017

Savannah's Garden made my dream wedding come true! To me, the flowers were the most important part of my wedding. I wanted purple, purple and purple and Laura saw my vision immediately. When i was shown my bouquet on my wedding day, i was absolutely blown away. It was more than i could have ever imagined. The ceremony set up was absolutely beautiful with her eggplant curtains, chandelier and the purple flower tiebacks and chair hangings. But when i got to see our reception area before the guests, the centerpieces took my breath away. They were absolutely magnificent and so much more than i could have every thought of! Our guests constantly raved about them all night to me. I loved my bouquet so much that i actually brought it with me our honeymoon! The shades of purple, from the light orchids to the eggplant cala lillys were absolutely amazing and i cannot thank Laura enough for seeing my vision and bringing it all to life! She will not disappoint!

Sent on 12/04/2017
    Savannah's Garden 19
    Savannah's Garden 20
    Savannah's Garden 21
    Savannah's Garden 22
    Savannah's Garden 23
    Savannah's Garden 24

Kayla · Married on 09/19/2017

When it comes to flowers, I am fairly picky and had a very specific look I was hoping for. Laura happily accepted the challenge (despite the fact that it was a very busy time for her) and she truly exceeded our expectations. I so appreciated the process of working with Laura. She was easy to communicate with, flexible, kept me posted throughout the entire process, she was clear with her estimates and totally fine with my inability to meet with her in person.
    When I saw my bouquet the morning of, I cried. All of our flowers were truly everything I had dreamed they would be and were one of my favorite parts of our day. Our guests and the staff at our venue could not comment enough about the beautiful job done with the flowers. I will forever be obsessed with how dreamy our wedding flowers were. We applaud you for a wonderful job done. Thank you so much.

Sent on 03/19/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 07/29/2017

I had the absolute privilege of having Laura design the floral arrangements for my wedding. She not only nailed the exact look I had for my wedding, but exceeded all expectations. We even had people who work at the venue come up to ask us who did our flowers because they were the best and most creative arrangements they had seen at our venue. I gave Laura a few pictures and a budget and she designed arrangements that tied together the bridesmaid dresses, ceremony, and reception decor. She had so many creative ideas and helped to make our wedding even more beautiful and perfect than I could have ever imagined!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Tiara · Married on 06/30/2017

Her arrangements were what made my wedding so magical. She is creative and professional and an absolute pleasure to work with. Pictures don't due the beauty of her work justice. I would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Laura created the most AMAZING wedding flowers for me! I almost cried when I saw the bouquets. The ceremony flowers for the pergola were gorgeous, and the cake was stunning. Laura was also SUPER sweet throughout the planning process as well as on the day of the wedding. She is so creative and did an awesome job with our wedding flowers. Kind of sad that it's all over!

Sent on 05/19/2017

Sara · Married on 02/11/2017

You will not be disappointed if you book Savannah's Garden as your florist, Laura was absolutely amazing! When we initially met, Laura understood exactly what I wanted and even showed me a few things that I didn't know I wanted, but immediately loved! She is so talented and creative! When I saw my bouquet for the first time, I gasped out loud, it was so beautiful and beyond anything I could have imagined. We also rented a vintage mantel from another vendor to use as our "altar" -- I can't even describe how beautiful it turned out with all of Laura's added flowers/candles/amazing touches, it was everything I dreamed of and so much more. I highly recommend Savannah's Garden, she really is the best at what she does!! :)

Sent on 02/24/2017

Jenny · Married on 11/05/2016

Amazing! From the moment we met Laura, we knew she was going to be our florist. She understood our vision and suggested flowers that complemented our theme perfectly. When my bouquets arrived the morning of my wedding, I was blown away by their beauty. STUNNING! Thank you!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Kimberly · Married on 12/31/2015

Laura was amazing ! My original plan was to make my bouquets; and when I realized it was too much, I started my search for South Jersey Floral Vendors about 2 months before the wedding, it may have even been less then that. Out of all the vendors I contacted for flowers, I knew I was in good hands with Laura. I couldn't meet with her in person as I was planning our wedding from Florida, so I literally sent photos through e-mail, she wrote out exactly what she could do with my budget; and everything was perfect. I still look at photos of my floral bouquet and I just swoon because it was that gorgeous. The girls loved their bouquets as well, and they tied my girls dresses together perfectly. Thank you so so much Laura ! <3

Sent on 03/11/2016

MaryJane · Married on 09/26/2015

I cannot put into words how beautiful my daughters flower were. Laura the owner of Savannahs garden was so friendly, easy to work with. We made last minute changes. She was amazing and the flowers were simply gorgeous.

Could not of been happier!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Lisa · Married on 07/24/2015

Savannah's Garden is amazing! Laura the owner personally, along with her wonderful staff, were there the day of my daughters wedding and set up everything making sure nothing was out of place. The flowers were a very important part of the wedding so we wanted to be sure we picked a florist with great ratings that actually followed through on what was promised. Laura did just that! The flowers were stunning, fresh and the size of each arrangement and bouquet was exactly what we had hoped for. My daughters bouquet was something out of a magazine! Laura is a very busy florist, and I completely understand why...she's great! Thank you Laura and staff for all you did for us!!!

Sent on 07/26/2015
  • Janaynj

Janay · Married on 06/06/2015

I met with about 6 different florists in the area and I didn't feel like I fit with anyone until I met Laura from SG. Her ideas were fresh, modern, and she immediate grasped the concept I was trying to go for.

Midway through planning I was all over the place and completely changing my ideas. Eventually, I decided that I wanted too many different things for centerpieces, and for that reason, I asked Laura if she could make me 20 different centerpieces for the wedding within the color scheme.

Laura was excited and up for the task. The day of the wedding I was moved to tears when I saw all of the various ideas and creations she came up with with 20 different centerpieces on each table. Everyone raved about the flowers and argued about who would take which centerpiece home.

All of our flowers including the bouquets and ceremony decor was fun, fresh, and beautiful. SG is truly worth the money and you will not be disappointed. The flowers truly made my venue even more beautiful.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Stephanie · Married on 05/30/2015

Savannah's Garden did an absolutely phenomenal job on our flowers. Laura the owner worked with us every step of the way and we received so many compliments for color scheme, bouquets, centerpieces, set-up, ceremony, everything! The flowers held up beautifully and the details were stunning. We are firm believers in "you get what you pay for", and while some things are pricey depending on what you want, they will work with your budget and their flower arrangements are worth every penny. Pictures of the flowers and the reception set-up were spectacular!

Sent on 05/31/2015

I LOVED our flowers for our wedding. They were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Laura was wonderful to work with and so accommodating of our special requests. For my centerpieces, she worked with my budget and helped me fill in with flowers to keep the cost down while still making them look gorgeous (and they looked like I spent a million bucks!). My favorite piece was my curtain backdrop- she provided a spray of flowers for the top of backdrop and tied back the curtains with greens. With her added touch, mine looked even better than the photo I sent her and everyone absolutely LOVED how it turned out!! Before my wedding was over I already had someone ask if they could borrow it :) In addition to the backdrop and the centerpieces, my bouquet was GORGEOUS... I received so many compliments! I also have to mention Sally! On my day of my wedding, Sally came to set up and it was the first time I had met her. She was THE NICEST person and told me she was going to set up as if it was her daughter's wedding. While I was getting my hair done she came to show me photos. I felt super confident leaving the set up in her hands and I was so happy when I saw my flowers for the first time. Everything was perfect - I have already recommended Savannah's Garden Florist to friends that are getting married!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Savannah's Garden did a GORGEOUS job on my wedding flowers. I received tons of compliments on my bouquets (peonies) and my centerpieces were the talk of the night (large candelabras with white and pink flowers). Laura is very flexible and willing to work with you and your budget. Anything you want, she'll go out of her way to make it happen. I'm so glad I went with Savannah's Garden!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Heather · Married on 02/21/2015

We used Savannahs garden for our wedding and Laura was amazing! I have the privilege of working with her (through Running Deer Golf Club) so I knew she would be amazing. I would highly recommend Savannah's Garden for your wedding!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Crystal · Married on 10/18/2014

Laura is hands down the best florist I have ever encountered. She takes tremendous pride in her work and pays great attention to detail. She really set the tone for the perfect wedding and we couldn't have been happier with the outcome. She was willing to work with our budget and give us exactly what we were wishing for. The flowers and the centerpieces were gorgeous. I am so happy we found Laura for our big day. I highly recommend her for any event.

Sent on 01/18/2015

All of the flowers were exactly as I pictured when Laura and I planned them together! My bouquets, corsages, and boutineers were perfect with my dress, the bridesmaid dresses, and tuxes. The flowers for the ceremony were beautiful, as well as everything for the reception. Everything was fresh and vibrant and I could not have asked for more! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/23/2014