About Amore Weddings LLC

Your guests will think you spent a fortune!

Congratulations on your engagement and thank you for visiting our page.

Amore offers one-stop affordable shopping for your bridal party flowers, church decor, centerpieces and backdrops. You can reserve one of our centerpiece rental collections for the duration of your event or we can design beautiful fresh floral centerpieces helping you bring your vision to life. Many of our clients combine fresh floral centerpieces with our centerpiece rental collections such as chandeliers and candelabras. We use only the best quality flowers and materials to create our modern and chic centerpiece designs. Give us call today to set up an appointment 973-922-0902.

You will save THOUSANDS of dollars on your event by renting our centerpieces. Everyone will think you spent a fortune on your decor.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Flower Petals (4)
Event Design (2)
Aisle Decor (2)
Single Flowers (2)

You need to order your flowers from Amore Weddings!!! Jessica is awesome! She helped us pick out the perfect flowers and colors that went so well with my color theme! We were SO HAPPY with the way they turned out. My girls were thrilled with their bouquets!!!! My bouquet and the boys’ boutenires also exceeded our expectations!!! Amore Weddings will be recommended to everyone in the future by me!!!!

Profile Picture Alyson, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Delivery

I worked with Amore beginning in March 2017 for my August 2017 wedding at the Seasons. They were very professional and affordable. I went to their showroom and was able to see sample centerpieces and bouquets. I placed my order that day, but changed it about 4 times between March and the wedding day. Each time they said no problem and emailed me an updated invoice. The team (Lisa and Jessica) felt like family. The day of the wedding, all of my flowers were at the venue when I arrived and looked beautiful. They also worked quickly to flip my ceremony room into the reception room. The head table and guest tables were exactly as I envisioned them. I couldn't be happier with their services. I would HIGHLY recommend them.

Photos
Profile Picture User7957700, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

Amore Weddings LLC Pricing

Flower Crowns
Flower Girl Baskets
6 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
We recommend Amore. They offer nothing short of 5 start service and exceptionally beautiful centerpieces and event designs.

Events

256 Hawthorne Ave, Hawthorne, NJ 07506   See On Map
973-922-0902 (phone)
Amore Weddings LLC is a wedding centerpiece rental and event decor provider from New Jersey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania. Amore Weddings LLC is a professional wedding Centerpiece rental and event design company that has been part of the New Jersey wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in beautiful and affordable event decor by renting our centerpieces at a fraction of the cost of buying.