Amore Weddings LLC Reviews

Amore Weddings LLC 5
Amore Weddings LLC 6
Amore Weddings LLC 7

Jessica Joo · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing experience! Beautiful flowers!

Lisa was excellent to work with! She made it so easy to send inspiration and work on a plan together. She recommended so many flowers I wouldn't have known to use for my October wedding. She is so knowledgable about the pricing, seasonality, colors, and compatibility of the flowers. I highly recommend Amore!

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2018

Stunning decor!!

Amore transformed my ceremony and reception room into the Fall splendor I was hoping for!! I was looking for rustic floral alternative centerpieces at an affordable price and I was so happy that Amore had just what I needed and the best part was that they were rentals! Our branches with leaves and candles were stunning and our matching ceremony arch was absolutely gorgeous!! I was in love with my bouquet and everything came out just as I wanted. They even decorated the cake beautifully. I was concerned that my flowers would bother my mother’s allergies and they were very accommodating. They mixed in some artificial lilies into the bouquets and nobody could even tell that they weren’t real! They were prompt, professional, responded to all of my questions and very affordable. I would definitely recommend them!

Amore Weddings LLC 8
    Amore Weddings LLC 9
    Amore Weddings LLC 10
    Amore Weddings LLC 11

lisa · Married on 09/23/2018

My favorite part of our wedding!

My husband and I didn't even try another florist; we had a gut feeling that Amore Weddings was going to make our wedding so beautiful and boy were we right! First off, they are excellent about returning calls and emails. They also do not try to gimmick you or up-sell you. We had both our ceremony and reception in a conservatory and they didn't try to push even more flowers on us since they agreed too the room would sell itself. The fact that you can also rent their centerpieces is amazing and you save so much with them. We ordered the crystal trees with blossoms on the branches for our tables and it took my breath away when we saw how our reception looked! The arch we rented for our ceremony was gorgeous as well as the aisle runner and petals. I received countless compliments as well about my teardrop bouquet. I have to say, Amore Weddings was my favorite vendor and made our theme of Secret Garden come to life!

Jennifer · Married on 07/21/2018

I consider myself a very particular person when it comes to my decor and flowers, and I must say Lisa is truly an artist and she was spot on!! My bridal bouquet came out as I envisioned! The size was perfect and my orchids are still looking beautiful a week later! The boutonnieres, corsages and bridesmaids bouquets were absolutely perfect! My reception centerpieces were the icing on the cake for me ! They were elegant, grand and was truly what I dreamed of! Amore Weddings gets my 5 star vote for best service , pricing and overall great quality !!! You guys are the best!

Anjuli · Married on 07/21/2018

They did a great job arriving early to my venue, setting up and breaking down the chuppah and centerpieces. My bouquet was much prettier than I expected and the toss bouquet was a fun bright pink color which I loved. Great reliable company. Would definitely use again!

• Nazli

Nazli · Married on 07/07/2018

I will give them more than 5 stars if I can, very professional and humble staff. Lisa , the owner was super nice from beginning to the end. My family and friends were amazed the way everything came out, staff was very professional . I will definitely use them for other events and highly recommend them.

Amore Weddings LLC 12
    Amore Weddings LLC 13

Anu · Married on 07/06/2018

First off, AMAZING WORK! We got married July 6, 2018. Amore Weddings did such an amazing job, I am lost for words. They were so understanding and so sweet to everything we wanted, from changing things at the last minute and the amazing prices they had. They were so accommodating. I already recommended Amore weddings to all my family and friends. BEST FLORIST EVER!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Amore Weddings LLC's reply:

Congratulations!!!!! Thank you Anu, so glad you loved everything! It was truly a pleasure working with you. Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to be a part of your special day. Lots of love and happiness always! Lisa
  • I

Ivy · Married on 06/28/2018

Amore Weddings did an amazing job for our wedding reception. We were so happy and pleased with how the decorations for the reception turned out. I would highly recommend Amore Weddings for any event you have coming up, they are great to work with. Not only are they willing to work with your budget, they are above and beyond with service.

Amore Weddings LLC 14
    Amore Weddings LLC 15

Kelly · Married on 06/02/2018

Wow. Where do we even begin? Amore's work was nothing short of stunning. When we saw our room for the first time, we were completely blown away by how gorgeous everything looked thanks to Amore's work. The centerpieces we rented were a huge conversation piece of the night and made their way into numerous instagram stories. Friends of ours have already booked business with Amore just from seeing the pictures from our wedding night. Cannot thank them enough for the wonderful job.

-K & F

Maira · Married on 05/27/2018

Lisa and the TEAM of Amore Weddings is fantastic. Lisa was super friendly and honest and patient! I think I sat with her for about an hour going through pictures/ albums of her previous events along with my pinterest ideas and she was able to understand what my theme was and give recommendations based on what I wanted to my wedding to look like. I was a bit insecure about the color palette I had chosen after the bridesmaids and I chose a bridesmaid dress, so I emailed Lisa a picture of the dress and she was honest and we tweaked the color palette to suit the day better. The venue space looked super romantic and beautiful! I had a mental image of how I wanted our day to look and it surpassed my imagination. Thank you Lisa! It was great to see you at the end of the night and see my smile of pure joy and satisfaction. Absolutely Blessed to have met you because without your flexibility and affordable pricing it wouldn't have been possible. GOD BLESS!

Kenya Haskins-Johnson · Married on 04/26/2018

The best!

The best to work with! Lisa help make my special day spectacular.

Jasmin · Married on 04/15/2018

We are so happy that we found Lisa and her amazing company. Lisa and the rest of her ladies were so accommodating and responsive to all of my questions and handled all of my requests and changes flawlessly even when I asked to add an extra centerpiece two weeks before our wedding. On top of that, their rental decorations were extremely cost efficient without losing the overall look I was going for and without looking cheap. Aside from our rented ceremony backdrop and table decorations, Amore Weddings made fresh boutonnieres and corsages for family members, baby's breath flower crowns for my flower girls, tulle and flowers for the aisle, my toss away bouquet, flower wreaths for around our lantern centerpieces, and flowers for our cakes. For a wedding that seated about 160 guests, all of our floral decor was less than $1900 which was AMAZING for our budget. There were also honest in saying upfront that it would be cheaper for us to purchase our own lanterns rather than renting theirs and were helpful in suggesting places for us to find cost-efficient lanterns and fairy lights. They even provided us with a complimentary fresh flower centerpiece when we were concerned the lanterns we purchased would be too small. On the day of our wedding, they were on time in both the set up and take down of all the decorations. We got so many compliments on how beautiful everything was and that was all thanks to Lisa and Amore Weddings. I will definitely look here first for any future floral needs and will be suggesting them to all the newly engaged couples I know. I couldn't be happier with what they did for us and I HIGHLY recommend them!

Amore Weddings LLC 16
    Amore Weddings LLC 22
    Amore Weddings LLC 23
    Amore Weddings LLC 24

Vida · Married on 11/17/2017

I cannot say enough about Lisa and the wonderful people at Amore Weddings LLC. I went to see them with hope and a vision and Lisa really took the time to sit with me in order to ensure that I would get exactly what I envisioned. When I left, I realized we were together for 3 hours! Lisa is a godsend. Her main concern was that I get the precise look I wanted and she worked hard to keep the budget as affordable as possible. In the end, my own ideas and needs when over the budget I originally anticipated, but folks, you get what you pay for! Amore Weddings, was on time to set up for my event and professional as well as accommodating. The floral design was executed with precision and expertise. The mantlepiece was a showstopper and the candelabras took everyone's breath away. Every detail was accounted for, down to the smaller arrangements that flocked the candelabras as well as the cake, card and welcome tables. Lisa will be seeing me again. Amore Weddings, LLC is my choice for flowers for any and every event I might have.

Alyson · Married on 11/04/2017

You need to order your flowers from Amore Weddings!!! Jessica is awesome! She helped us pick out the perfect flowers and colors that went so well with my color theme! We were SO HAPPY with the way they turned out. My girls were thrilled with their bouquets!!!! My bouquet and the boys’ boutenires also exceeded our expectations!!! Amore Weddings will be recommended to everyone in the future by me!!!!

Janine · Married on 08/26/2017

I worked with Amore beginning in March 2017 for my August 2017 wedding at the Seasons. They were very professional and affordable. I went to their showroom and was able to see sample centerpieces and bouquets. I placed my order that day, but changed it about 4 times between March and the wedding day. Each time they said no problem and emailed me an updated invoice. The team (Lisa and Jessica) felt like family. The day of the wedding, all of my flowers were at the venue when I arrived and looked beautiful. They also worked quickly to flip my ceremony room into the reception room. The head table and guest tables were exactly as I envisioned them. I couldn't be happier with their services. I would HIGHLY recommend them.

Amore Weddings LLC 25
    Amore Weddings LLC 32
    Amore Weddings LLC 33
    Amore Weddings LLC 34

Lindsay · Married on 08/10/2017

Lisa and her team did a fantastic job! They exceeded expectations! They were responsive, creative, and super accommodating. They gave excellent suggestions and worked on the wedding like I was the only bride in the world. Loved it!

Dana · Married on 08/05/2017

Amore did a beautiful job with our bouquets, corsages, boutinierres and center pieces. There prices were extremely reasonable and they were very responsive. Would highly recommend them!!

Marilus · Married on 04/07/2017

Amore Weddings is absolutely amazing, and does fantastic work. They were recommended to me by a friend that used them for her wedding, and we are soo glad that we chose them. Lisa and Jessica were super helpful in making suggestions, and answering our questions quickly. When I wanted to add some twinkle lights that I purchased for the backdrop we rented, Jessica emailed right away to recommend a different backdrop that would look much better with the lights . And boy did it. It was soo gorgeous, and I'm so glad that she recommended it because it was freaking amazing!! Our bouquets were also so beautiful. When I shared my favorite flower with Lisa for my bouquet I asked if there was a similar flower that was slightly more affordable. She had a ton of suggestions, and when I saw my bouquet the day of I was blow away. It was just soo gorgeous. Everything was just so prefect, and I'm happy to have worked with them. I would highly recommend Amore! Thank you so much Lisa and Jessica. - Marilus and Rafael Taveras

Amore Weddings LLC 35
    Amore Weddings LLC 36
    Amore Weddings LLC 37

Stefanie · Married on 11/26/2016

Lisa had been an absolute joy from the beginning! If you are unsure of what you want, but have a budget in mind, I highly recommend making an appointment with Lisa at Amore. We had 24 people in our bridal party and everyone raved about their bouquets/boutonnieres. We also had bows at the church and large fresh floral centerpieces at the altar. The star of the show were our stunning fresh floral centerpieces with fresh rose petals around. Everyone complimented on the beautiful display. We are so glad that we used Amore! Thank you to Lisa and team!

Ayleen · Married on 10/15/2016

My husband and I were married on October 15, 2016 and Amore Weddings created all of our floral arrangements for our big day. WOW!! JUST WOW! Everything was amazing! The day of the wedding the bouquets arrived earlier than expected and I was speechless. My bouquet and the bridesmaids were BEYOND my expectations and everything I envisioned!! When I walked into the ballroom my jaw dropped when I saw the décor. I started to cry at how OUTSTANDING the room looked. All the planning and ideas had come to life. From the beautiful centerpieces and backdrop at the reception and the perfect bouquets for the bridesmaids and bride, plus the boutonnieres for the groom and groom men! INCREDIBLE!!! We had an autumn-themed wedding and the colors Lisa and her team used were so vibrant. People are still complimenting how beautiful the venue looked and all because of Lisa and Amore. I am so grateful that I was able to rent the centerpieces and backdrop to avoid the drama of setting up and breaking down at end of night. I HIGHLY recommend Lisa to everyone. They were always professional, easy to work with, and quick to respond to any questions that we had. THANK YOU !!! Lisa & to your staff for making my wedding decor AMAZING!!

Steven · Married on 10/09/2016

We had an autumn-themed wedding, and wanted to avoid flowers because the groom is allergic to most plants. We talked to ten florists, and only one was able to listen to our request to avoid flowers. While nine florists immediately told us how they would pick hypoallergenic flowers or cut out the allergenic parts, Toni-Lisa Gaglione at Amoré listened to us. We sent her our ideas, and she showed us other ideas on the same theme that made it clear that she was listening and understanding us. We ended up giving her only vague guidelines, and she did an outstanding job: our guests commented on the beautiful centerpieces, the bride's bouquet was gorgeous, the boutonnieres/corsages for the wedding party were tasteful and elegant. We did end up using a few silk flowers (especially in the bride's bouquet), and they looked and felt so real that a few guests had to smell them to believe they were silk! Because we didn't use real flowers, we were able to rent the centerpieces, and only paid about half of what we had originally budgeted for décor. And again because we didn't use real flowers, the boutonnieres and bride's bouquet will last forever! The whole time we worked with her, Toni-Lisa radiated calm and competence, and made the process very easy for us. We heartily recommend Toni-Lisa Gaglione and Amoré Weddings!

Deb · Married on 09/24/2016

I learned about Amore from a wedding showcase I attended They were offering a great deal that my husband and I just couldn't pass up. Lisa was very patient with me when I was deciding what I wanted in my centerpieces and bouquet flowers and talked me though some great choices. Both very absolutely stunning! Jessica was very responsive via email. Overall, Amore was a great value and created beautiful pieces of scenery for our wedding! Thank you!

Rachael · Married on 09/11/2016

We were so tired of searching for the perfect florist and honestly I wish we had went to go see Lisa sooner. She and her team were fabulous, every detail was exactly like we had talked about - we couldn't have been happier. We had our wedding at the Tides Estate and the place looked like a dream, my guests commented on how beautiful my bouquet was and the table arrangements. Thank you so much Lisa!!

Danielle · Married on 09/08/2016

Amore is the absolute best! The feather centerpieces that they did for my 1920s themed wedding were above and beyond. They were the most gorgeous centerpieces that I have ever seen. My guests are still talking about how amazing they were! They added so much glamor to the reception room. The fresh flower bouquets that they made for myself and my bridesmaids were also amazing and so beautiful. Excellent centerpieces and flowers as well as excellent people to work with!

• FutureMrs.Banks

Ebony · Married on 08/13/2016

Best floral arragements AND centerpeices hands down. So affordable and top noch customer service. Everything for my wedding was beautiful. Lisa is wonderful to work with.