Amore Weddings LLC Reviews

Amore Weddings LLC 7
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 07/12/2019

Absolutely beautiful!

I stumbled upon Amore on accident while looking through pictures of a wedding that a friend attended. Their “winter tree” centerpieces stood out and I knew that I had to contact them for my own wedding. I was wowed at our consultation because Lisa actually LISTENED to what I wanted and was able to bring my vision to life with minimal direction. Everyone in the office was spectacular when I kept calling to add boutonnieres or change drop off locations. Overall, the flowers and centerpieces were absolutely perfect and exactly what I wanted. The best part is that Amore is completely affordable! When I found out what friends spent for the same quantity and quality of flowers, I couldn’t believe my ears.

Sent on 07/18/2019
    Amore Weddings LLC 12
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Marrero · Married on 07/05/2019

Dream come true!

Amore came highly recommended after my aunt worked with them for my cousins sweet 16. I was in awe, the room just looked so beautiful. So I just had to hire them for my wedding. I have absolutely no regrets and I would work with them over and over again. Everyone I ever spoke with was so amazing and professional and so responsive. They really brought my dream wedding to life. I'm still getting compliments on our centerpieces, bouquets and flower wall. Everything was just so gorgeous. I can't thank them enough. Look no further, especially if you're looking for a stress free experience. I know with Amore I've got nothing to worry about!

Sent on 09/16/2019
    Amore Weddings LLC 18
    Amore Weddings LLC 19
    Amore Weddings LLC 20

Tia · Married on 06/08/2019

My favorite part of the wedding

Amore Weddings was our favorite vendor to work with! If you are looking for beautiful centerpieces at an affordable price- this is your vendor! Other florists were quoting us well over 10K for centerpieces. Amore was able to fulfill my vision while respecting our budget! People could not get over our decor!

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Amore Weddings LLC 21
    Amore Weddings LLC 22

brenda lopez · Married on 05/19/2019

Great Gatsby wedding

lisa was just wonderful, she responded to my emails regarding my ceremony decor almost right after i sent them. Centerpieces were just perfect for my Gatsby wedding theme. I received so many compliments from guest. Thank you so much for helping me have a perfect wedding day!

Sent on 05/31/2019
    Amore Weddings LLC 23
  • Thelma

Thelma · Married on 03/02/2019

Excellent Value and Service

Lisa was incredible in helping us manage our flower budget. She was so creative and had a variety of options to help us match our decor with our wedding colors etc. She also has rental options for center pieces/ boutienneres/bouquets, which was great for us since we didn't want to spend money on original flowers which we would then have to give away at the end of the night. Excellent vendor - give them a call!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Michelle · Married on 02/08/2019

Michelle & Mario Ferro

Finding a florist was the most difficult part of our wedding. Everyone I reached out to had a minimum of almost triple our budget for flowers. I'd almost given up on what I wanted for our wedding day but decided to look on the knot and Lisa was amazing for the moment we walked in the door.. First meeting Lisa, I knew I'd lucked up. She immediately let me know there are no minimums and maximums when it comes to your wedding day. She really just wants to make your vision come to life. And man did she! I look back at the photos From our wedding and it was truly a winter wonderland and still can't believe how well she perfected everything! She blew my mind when I looked at the set up! From my bouquet to the centerpieces, everything was straight from a dream! We rented our centerpieces and that was defiantly the way to go. Pricing was awesome. Lisa is stuck with us for life as a customer! Definitely recommend hands down.
    Amore Weddings LLC

Sent on 03/07/2019
    Amore Weddings LLC 24
    Amore Weddings LLC 25
    Amore Weddings LLC 26
  • Samantha

Samantha Messmer · Married on 11/02/2018

Amazing and Affordable

Amore Weddings is truly a hidden gem! Lisa was great to work with. She was kind, reliable, and truly has a passion for what she does which shows in her work. The centerpieces and bouquets at our wedding were absolutely beautiful and not to mention affordable! Thank you so much for making our wedding look absolutely stunning!

Sent on 01/01/2019
    Amore Weddings LLC 27
    Amore Weddings LLC 28
    Amore Weddings LLC 29
    Amore Weddings LLC 30
    Amore Weddings LLC 31

Jessica Joo · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing experience! Beautiful flowers!

Lisa was excellent to work with! She made it so easy to send inspiration and work on a plan together. She recommended so many flowers I wouldn't have known to use for my October wedding. She is so knowledgable about the pricing, seasonality, colors, and compatibility of the flowers. I highly recommend Amore!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2018

Stunning decor!!

Amore transformed my ceremony and reception room into the Fall splendor I was hoping for!! I was looking for rustic floral alternative centerpieces at an affordable price and I was so happy that Amore had just what I needed and the best part was that they were rentals! Our branches with leaves and candles were stunning and our matching ceremony arch was absolutely gorgeous!! I was in love with my bouquet and everything came out just as I wanted. They even decorated the cake beautifully. I was concerned that my flowers would bother my mother’s allergies and they were very accommodating. They mixed in some artificial lilies into the bouquets and nobody could even tell that they weren’t real! They were prompt, professional, responded to all of my questions and very affordable. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Amore Weddings LLC 32
    Amore Weddings LLC 33
    Amore Weddings LLC 34
    Amore Weddings LLC 35

lisa · Married on 09/23/2018

My favorite part of our wedding!

My husband and I didn't even try another florist; we had a gut feeling that Amore Weddings was going to make our wedding so beautiful and boy were we right! First off, they are excellent about returning calls and emails. They also do not try to gimmick you or up-sell you. We had both our ceremony and reception in a conservatory and they didn't try to push even more flowers on us since they agreed too the room would sell itself. The fact that you can also rent their centerpieces is amazing and you save so much with them. We ordered the crystal trees with blossoms on the branches for our tables and it took my breath away when we saw how our reception looked! The arch we rented for our ceremony was gorgeous as well as the aisle runner and petals. I received countless compliments as well about my teardrop bouquet. I have to say, Amore Weddings was my favorite vendor and made our theme of Secret Garden come to life!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Jennifer · Married on 07/21/2018

I consider myself a very particular person when it comes to my decor and flowers, and I must say Lisa is truly an artist and she was spot on!! My bridal bouquet came out as I envisioned! The size was perfect and my orchids are still looking beautiful a week later! The boutonnieres, corsages and bridesmaids bouquets were absolutely perfect! My reception centerpieces were the icing on the cake for me ! They were elegant, grand and was truly what I dreamed of! Amore Weddings gets my 5 star vote for best service , pricing and overall great quality !!! You guys are the best!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Anjuli · Married on 07/21/2018

They did a great job arriving early to my venue, setting up and breaking down the chuppah and centerpieces. My bouquet was much prettier than I expected and the toss bouquet was a fun bright pink color which I loved. Great reliable company. Would definitely use again!

Sent on 07/30/2018
  • Nazli

Nazli · Married on 07/07/2018

I will give them more than 5 stars if I can, very professional and humble staff. Lisa , the owner was super nice from beginning to the end. My family and friends were amazed the way everything came out, staff was very professional . I will definitely use them for other events and highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/03/2018
    Amore Weddings LLC 36
    Amore Weddings LLC 37

Anu · Married on 07/06/2018

First off, AMAZING WORK! We got married July 6, 2018. Amore Weddings did such an amazing job, I am lost for words. They were so understanding and so sweet to everything we wanted, from changing things at the last minute and the amazing prices they had. They were so accommodating. I already recommended Amore weddings to all my family and friends. BEST FLORIST EVER!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Amore Weddings LLC's reply:

Congratulations!!!!! Thank you Anu, so glad you loved everything! It was truly a pleasure working with you. Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to be a part of your special day. Lots of love and happiness always! Lisa
  • I

Ivy · Married on 06/28/2018

Amore Weddings did an amazing job for our wedding reception. We were so happy and pleased with how the decorations for the reception turned out. I would highly recommend Amore Weddings for any event you have coming up, they are great to work with. Not only are they willing to work with your budget, they are above and beyond with service.

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Amore Weddings LLC 38
    Amore Weddings LLC 39

Kelly · Married on 06/02/2018

Wow. Where do we even begin? Amore's work was nothing short of stunning. When we saw our room for the first time, we were completely blown away by how gorgeous everything looked thanks to Amore's work. The centerpieces we rented were a huge conversation piece of the night and made their way into numerous instagram stories. Friends of ours have already booked business with Amore just from seeing the pictures from our wedding night. Cannot thank them enough for the wonderful job.

-K & F

Sent on 10/04/2018

Maira · Married on 05/27/2018

Lisa and the TEAM of Amore Weddings is fantastic. Lisa was super friendly and honest and patient! I think I sat with her for about an hour going through pictures/ albums of her previous events along with my pinterest ideas and she was able to understand what my theme was and give recommendations based on what I wanted to my wedding to look like. I was a bit insecure about the color palette I had chosen after the bridesmaids and I chose a bridesmaid dress, so I emailed Lisa a picture of the dress and she was honest and we tweaked the color palette to suit the day better. The venue space looked super romantic and beautiful! I had a mental image of how I wanted our day to look and it surpassed my imagination. Thank you Lisa! It was great to see you at the end of the night and see my smile of pure joy and satisfaction. Absolutely Blessed to have met you because without your flexibility and affordable pricing it wouldn't have been possible. GOD BLESS!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Kenya Haskins-Johnson · Married on 04/26/2018

The best!

The best to work with! Lisa help make my special day spectacular.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Jasmin · Married on 04/15/2018

We are so happy that we found Lisa and her amazing company. Lisa and the rest of her ladies were so accommodating and responsive to all of my questions and handled all of my requests and changes flawlessly even when I asked to add an extra centerpiece two weeks before our wedding. On top of that, their rental decorations were extremely cost efficient without losing the overall look I was going for and without looking cheap. Aside from our rented ceremony backdrop and table decorations, Amore Weddings made fresh boutonnieres and corsages for family members, baby's breath flower crowns for my flower girls, tulle and flowers for the aisle, my toss away bouquet, flower wreaths for around our lantern centerpieces, and flowers for our cakes. For a wedding that seated about 160 guests, all of our floral decor was less than $1900 which was AMAZING for our budget. There were also honest in saying upfront that it would be cheaper for us to purchase our own lanterns rather than renting theirs and were helpful in suggesting places for us to find cost-efficient lanterns and fairy lights. They even provided us with a complimentary fresh flower centerpiece when we were concerned the lanterns we purchased would be too small. On the day of our wedding, they were on time in both the set up and take down of all the decorations. We got so many compliments on how beautiful everything was and that was all thanks to Lisa and Amore Weddings. I will definitely look here first for any future floral needs and will be suggesting them to all the newly engaged couples I know. I couldn't be happier with what they did for us and I HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 05/20/2018
    Amore Weddings LLC 46
    Amore Weddings LLC 47
    Amore Weddings LLC 48

Vida · Married on 11/17/2017

I cannot say enough about Lisa and the wonderful people at Amore Weddings LLC. I went to see them with hope and a vision and Lisa really took the time to sit with me in order to ensure that I would get exactly what I envisioned. When I left, I realized we were together for 3 hours! Lisa is a godsend. Her main concern was that I get the precise look I wanted and she worked hard to keep the budget as affordable as possible. In the end, my own ideas and needs when over the budget I originally anticipated, but folks, you get what you pay for! Amore Weddings, was on time to set up for my event and professional as well as accommodating. The floral design was executed with precision and expertise. The mantlepiece was a showstopper and the candelabras took everyone's breath away. Every detail was accounted for, down to the smaller arrangements that flocked the candelabras as well as the cake, card and welcome tables. Lisa will be seeing me again. Amore Weddings, LLC is my choice for flowers for any and every event I might have.

Sent on 12/17/2017

Alyson · Married on 11/04/2017

You need to order your flowers from Amore Weddings!!! Jessica is awesome! She helped us pick out the perfect flowers and colors that went so well with my color theme! We were SO HAPPY with the way they turned out. My girls were thrilled with their bouquets!!!! My bouquet and the boys’ boutenires also exceeded our expectations!!! Amore Weddings will be recommended to everyone in the future by me!!!!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Janine · Married on 08/26/2017

I worked with Amore beginning in March 2017 for my August 2017 wedding at the Seasons. They were very professional and affordable. I went to their showroom and was able to see sample centerpieces and bouquets. I placed my order that day, but changed it about 4 times between March and the wedding day. Each time they said no problem and emailed me an updated invoice. The team (Lisa and Jessica) felt like family. The day of the wedding, all of my flowers were at the venue when I arrived and looked beautiful. They also worked quickly to flip my ceremony room into the reception room. The head table and guest tables were exactly as I envisioned them. I couldn't be happier with their services. I would HIGHLY recommend them.

Sent on 12/31/2017
    Amore Weddings LLC 56
    Amore Weddings LLC 57
    Amore Weddings LLC 58

Lindsay · Married on 08/10/2017

Lisa and her team did a fantastic job! They exceeded expectations! They were responsive, creative, and super accommodating. They gave excellent suggestions and worked on the wedding like I was the only bride in the world. Loved it!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Dana · Married on 08/05/2017

Amore did a beautiful job with our bouquets, corsages, boutinierres and center pieces. There prices were extremely reasonable and they were very responsive. Would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Marilus · Married on 04/07/2017

Amore Weddings is absolutely amazing, and does fantastic work. They were recommended to me by a friend that used them for her wedding, and we are soo glad that we chose them. Lisa and Jessica were super helpful in making suggestions, and answering our questions quickly. When I wanted to add some twinkle lights that I purchased for the backdrop we rented, Jessica emailed right away to recommend a different backdrop that would look much better with the lights . And boy did it. It was soo gorgeous, and I'm so glad that she recommended it because it was freaking amazing!! Our bouquets were also so beautiful. When I shared my favorite flower with Lisa for my bouquet I asked if there was a similar flower that was slightly more affordable. She had a ton of suggestions, and when I saw my bouquet the day of I was blow away. It was just soo gorgeous. Everything was just so prefect, and I'm happy to have worked with them. I would highly recommend Amore! Thank you so much Lisa and Jessica. - Marilus and Rafael Taveras

Sent on 10/09/2017