Lamar Wedding Center

Bloomfield, NJ View map Visit website

Lamar Wedding Center is a wedding center located in Bloomfield and Asbury Park. . This professional team specializes in providing officiants, wedding videography and photography services, as well as a variety of other wedding services for couples with all budgets. Their photography and cinematography packages can be customized according to your desires and needs, and they strive to fulfill your wedding vision.

Lamar Wedding Center provides a variety of wedding services that can be personalized according to each client’s needs, budget, and wedding vision. They specialize in officiants, wedding videography, photography, flowers and dj's, and will provide clients with wedding coverage that captures the beauty, personality, and individuality of your relationship while documenting your special wedding moments. Their wedding packages include wedding portraits, along with a free download of all the images. They utilize a photojournalism style to capture a mix of contemporary and traditional photos.

• Additional hours
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

Louis C. Married on 06/19/2021

Great Experience!

From start to finish, Rita and her team could not have been better! My wife and I had to reschedule our wedding multiple times due to the pandemic, and during each date change, Rita was extremely understanding and accommodating.

For our actual wedding, Rita was our officiant along with one of our photographers. All guests had such nice things to say about her after the ceremony since she made it so enjoyable. If I were you, I would not hesitate to use the Lamar Wedding Center for your wedding. They offer so many options at great prices, with great service. Thanks, Rita!

Lamar Wedding Center's reply:

Thank you Kim and Lou, I had the best time with you both and your families. Can't wait for the 5 year renewal in 4 more years lol.. Love to both of you, Rita
  • Yolanda
    Yolanda S. Married on 11/02/2019

Wonderland Women at Lamar

These are a wonderful group of women. I had to reschedule with Rita twice because I was sick. She emailed me wishing for me to get better and to not come outside until my body was ready. She was so caring and sweet and I hadn't even met her. I knew then, i wanted to do business with her. When my fiance and I finally made it, we were greeted by Dana and Collette (the jeweler) with a warm welcome and hospitality. Rita was with a client and Dana helped us. By the time we were done, they felt like family. I'm even having a jewelry party their with my girls in April..... i booked them immediately especially after seeing the beautiful work

Lamar Wedding Center's reply:

Yolanda, you ARE family. We love you and cant wait to work with you on your wedding event. Love, Rita
    Steven W. Married on 08/16/2019

Love our photos!

A coworker of a family member suggested to us to use Lamar Wedding Center, and man, are we so thankful they did! Prior to our wedding, they asked us if we wanted photos of anybody specific, such as grandparents, nieces and nephews, aunts and uncles , etc. Rita and Katarina were prompt in their response to our questions, detailed in taking photos, and to put it simply, nice, genuine, people. They provided us with over a thousand HIGH quality photos to chose from! During the wedding ceremony and reception, you would never even know they were there. Our video was well edited and entertaining, and our photo album was stunning! The photos were collaged in a perfect manner, where the backgrounds faded into each other, creating a continuous flow of our wedding album. Our parent’s albums came clean cut and were placed in perfect order. We are at the age where a lot of our friends are getting married, and we have recommended them to everybody. It is rare you find a couple who loves their photographers and videographers. We can honestly say we LOVED working with them.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

8 photos · 10/14/2018

Deals

Lamar Wedding Center 1
Gift
Engagement session includes high resolution dvd (non copywritten).

Pricing

Ravello Elegant Weddings & Banquets Ravello Elegant Weddings & Banquets Mansion Weddings

It is with absolute confidence and a great respect that I recommen for a wedding planning, Ceremony, Photography, limousine services among others. I offer my complete endorsement to Rita Lamar and her Team of professionals I have worked alongside Rita in several occasions, and I have experienced her dedication and devotion first hand. She has a tireless work ethic, and her loving, positive attitude is infectious to anyone in the room.

Amore Weddings LLC Amore Weddings LLC Wedding Florists

Very reasonable prices

606 Bloomfield Ave Bloomfield, NJ, 07003
2015633058

By Appointment
Location of (Lamar Wedding Center)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding