P.O. Box 672, Alpine, NJ 07620 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Rev. Glenn Woertz

Rev. Glenn Woertz is a wedding officiant located in Alpine, New Jersey. He has been part of the wedding industry since 1995 and specializes in creating unique wedding ceremonies.

Rev. Glenn Woertz offers high-quality service options to each couple. He is a happily married father of three growing children. He offers the hope, enthusiasm, encouragement and guidance of a friend who is well-versed in life to each couple he serves. Glenn has experience working with couples form a variety of faiths and has co-officiated with ministers from a number of other faiths. He offers a variety of ceremonies, including:

• Civil union
With the couple
e02920e6020b12d5 1494863522006 rev glenn 4

4 Reviews for Rev. Glenn Woertz

Sarah · Married on 03/31/2017

We had Rev. Glenn officiate our wedding ceremony on 3/31/2017 and we were so happy with everything! The process was really easy and he was super nice! Great to work with! We got a ton of compliments on our ceremony during the reception.

Sent on 04/17/2017

Glenn Woertz officiated my 5/2013 wedding, he is a very warm, spiritual, and loving man.

I had been hoping to have a family member do the honors and was a bit disheartened to have to hire someone I didn't know. Glenn was very personable and took a sincere interest in learning about us, he is a very intellectually curious man and is familiar with many religions as it has been an area of his study for a long time. He is also quite witty. He is not stuffy or conservative at all and so I would definitely recommend him if you feel you and your fiance are more secular, or if you are a mixed faith couple.

Glenn sent us a very long document with many different options and ideas for the wording and format of our ceremony. I took what I wanted from that, and sent it along to my father (who is a writer and editor) to work on. My father is very religious so he had tons of ideas he wanted to add and I also sent him some different passages I wanted to include. I gave this entirely new ceremony to Glenn just a few days before my wedding day and he just dazzled me with how natural and smooth he was in his delivery! He was very charismatic and engaging in the way he performed the ceremony, people really enjoyed it and they were able to take in the words that were said. I received many compliments on what a touching and personal ceremony it was and I attribute this to Glenn's great skill in delivering the message. He puts the ceremony inside a leather book so it looks like he is reading out of the book of prayer.

The way he treated us throughout was very fatherly and caring, he also has the physical appearance that matches what I imagined when I think of who I would like to marry me. I was very happy with the ceremony that he gave us, it was a wonderful experience. Also his pricing is very fair and more in line with what I wanted to spend vs some other people who were asking what I considered crazy prices for a relatively brief amount of service.

Sent on 05/27/2013

Rev. Glenn Woertz Pricing

Rev. Glenn Woertz Price Rates

Rev. Glenn Woertz FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 495
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 495
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 75
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 125
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    No Denomination
    Orthodox Christian
    Presbyterian
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    NJ
    NY
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

• P.O. Box 672 Alpine, New Jersey, 07620 See on map
    201-383-6095 (Phone number)
    Location of (Rev. Glenn Woertz)