RoseBud Floral Art Reviews

56 | Pitman, NJ

56 Reviews for RoseBud Floral Art

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 04/20/2019

Beautiful Flowers for a Beautiful Day!

We lucked out with not only finding a Florist that was minutes away from our venue, but who also delivered (literally and figuratively) fresh, beautiful flowers. We met with Jane a few months before the wedding and she was extremely kind and helpful. I knew nothing about types of flowers - I just had a style in my head and she and her team pulled it off perfectly.

Sent on 06/29/2019

RoseBud Floral Art's reply:

Amanda, thank you for allowing us to be part of your very special day. And Thank You for the very kind comments and great photos.
    rosebuds
  • Dana

Dana C. · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely amazing!

I can’t say enough about how amazing Jane and Bob from Rosebud florist are. I got stuck in a jam two months before my wedding because my florist had basically disappeared, I reached out to Jane and from the first conversation we had I knew I was in good hands. She was more then accommodating and walked me through the whole process the right way. My flowers turned out absolutely beautiful and where better then I ever imagined them to look. The colors were so vibrant and matched my bridesmaids dresses perfectly. I definitely recommend Rosebud for all your floral needs and going forward I will never go anywhere else. Thank you Jane and Bob for making coming to my rescue at the last minute and for the beautiful bouquets!!!

Sent on 02/03/2019

Leigh · Married on 11/05/2017

Thank you Rosebud Floral Art for our beautiful wedding flowers! I met with Jane and told her my wedding dress was sapphire blue. I wanted complamtary flowers in fall colors. I left flower color, type of flowers and design to her. Jane did a fantastic job and we couldn’t have been happier. My only non compliant is how heavy the bouquet was to carry! The bouquet was so full of beautiful flowers! My bridesmaids bouquets were equally beautiful. Great job! Leigh and Mark

Sent on 12/07/2017
  • Tricia

Tricia · Married on 10/21/2017

Jane was amazing. From our first meeting to the day of, it is clear she knows her stuff. The flowers were exactly what I wanted and she worked with us tweaking the mock up until it was perfect. Even found last minute mums when the ones I ordered elsewhere died due to the heat.

Sent on 12/12/2017
  • Monica B.

Monica · Married on 08/12/2017

Bob and his staff crafted the flowers for our wedding on 8/12/17, and they came out more beautiful than I had ever imagined. My husband and I first met up with Kate (I believe she doesn't work there anymore), but she was so sweet and helpful. She really helped shape my vision, and help me choose the best flowers to make what I wanted become a reality. We ordered bouquets for me (the bride), and my bridesmaids. Boutonniere's for my groom, his groomsmen, father of the bride and groom and grandparents, as well as wrist corsages for the mother of the bride/groom. I also ordered a toss bouquet, which unfortunately I never received (that would probably be the only downfall), but it really wasn't that big of a deal at all. I didn't notice until it was almost time for the bouquet toss, so I just used one of my bridesmaids bouquet, and it worked just fine. It was an honest mistake on their part, which was totally fine. Bob and his staff did an amazing job on executing my "garden style" vision, and I am so thrilled with the hard work they put in to make my wedding flowers stunning. I would recommend them to anyone!!! Thank you all so much for everything!!!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Margarita · Married on 07/22/2017

I really can't even begin to say how amazing of a job Rosebud and Bob (the owner) did. Our other vendors (and we) can't stop talking about how he was the star of the vendor show, and even the manager of the venue said that our wedding was the best example of making the large venue space warm and inviting but not overdone - thanks to our florist! Bob really asked great questions and got to know what was important to me to be able to add so many personal touches that we adored with such incredible attention to detail. From the big things (huge beautiful garlands, table runners, lighting) to the smaller things (boutonnieres, bouquets, accent decorations such as potted plants, flower crown), Rosebud paid such close attention to the little details to really make everything go above and beyond our expectations. We know that our wedding would not have been as beautiful without Bob & Rosebud. We can't recommend Rosebud enough.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Laura · Married on 06/24/2017

Bob and his team were wonderful to work with! Organized and got my color and vision perfect! Our bouquets, center pieces, etc were so beautiful and matched my colors exact! I'd recommend them to any of my friends

Sent on 07/02/2017

Brenna · Married on 08/27/2016

We were thrilled with the centerpieces we ordered for our wedding. The consultation was fantastic and they called a few days before to verify the delivery details. We were thrilled with how everything turned out.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Regina · Married on 08/16/2015

Bob at Rose Bud was amazing. He walked me through all the different options for wedding flowers. My flowers came out amazing. From the flowers out side to the center pieces and especially my bouquet. Bob even made a beautiful memory flower arrangement for my mother that had passed. I would recommend any one looking for beautiful flowers and dealing with a real down to earth person, definitely use Rose Bud. Flowers were above my expectations and the service was exceptional.

Sent on 09/02/2015

Leslie · Married on 07/17/2015

My wedding was this past Friday and Rosebud was wonderful! Our centerpieces were gorgeous, we got numerous compliments from family and friends on how beautiful the flowers looked! My bridal bouquets and bridesmaid bouquets came out perfectly, the Rosebud staff really went above and beyond to make sure everything was wonderful for our big day. Bob was perfect from the beginning, working with the budget my now husband and I had set and giving good advice when we weren't sure on certain details. He was very helpful, never pushy or trying to upsell us on anything. He really cares about his clients and everyone at the shop is friendly and talented. I would recommend anyone using Rosebud, I know your wedding flowers will look beautiful no matter what you choose when you work with them :)

Sent on 07/20/2015
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 05/16/2015

Very reasonable prices. I had a very large bridal party and the flowers didn't break the bank. I was even able to preview all of my wedding flowers the day before the wedding incase I needed to make changes.

Sent on 06/17/2015

Russell · Married on 12/05/2014

Bob was very professional we live in Myrtle Beach South Carolina I came up in July 2014 meant with Bob told him what I think I wanted and he worked with me. I did everything in July with Bob and over the phone . Our centerpieces were great I showed Bob a picture of what I wanted and the centerpieces came out better then I ever thought they would. The single lily for the bridesmaid's were out of this world with the red berries and greenery. The unity candle was fabulous Rose Bud did a great job and I would recommend them and use them again.
    Russell

Sent on 12/19/2014

Tracey · Married on 11/08/2014

The bouquets were absolutely gorgeous!! Thank you guys do much!

Sent on 11/19/2014
  • Gina D

Gina · Married on 10/25/2014

My husband and I were so happy to have Bob and crew create our wedding flowers. They are all talented and they created such special arrangements for us. I just LOVED my bridal bouquet and the flowers for the reception lasted for two weeks. Thanks RBFA for making our day special

Sent on 11/19/2014

Tammy · Married on 08/30/2014

Beautiful work!! Price is good and cant beat the quality

Sent on 08/10/2015

Jessica · Married on 07/19/2014

Rosebud was a great choice for our wedding flowers. Not only did they turn out great but they let you view the flowers a day early!

Sent on 09/17/2014

Emily · Married on 04/11/2014

EXCELLENT quality, service, and flowers!!!! Bob and his staff did a great job with my flowers for my wedding. I felt like I was the only bride he was working with. I cried when I saw the flowers because they were so beautiful. I would recommend Rose Bud Floral Art to any bride, you will be happy you called...I promise.
    Emily Slemmer

Sent on 04/13/2014
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 02/22/2014

Bob and everyone else we dealt with at RoseBud were amazing! My bouquet was gorgeous and so were all of the other bouquets & boutonnieres! I knew nothing about flowers and had no idea what I wanted just knew what colors I wanted (purple and white). Bob and his team put together some beautiful arrangements that turned out to be exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 04/25/2014

Stephanie · Married on 11/30/2013

Rose Bud Floral Art did an amazing job for my wedding. They took my ideas and made them so much more beautiful than I could imagine! The staff was helpful, creative, and easy to work with throughout the whole process. I received so many compliments on my bouquets and centerpieces. Thank you for helping to make my day beautiful!

Sent on 12/28/2013

Easy to work with, Great Staff, Flexible Consultation Hours. I am a school teacher, with 2 children (Second Marriage) so it was difficult to meet with vendors to plan my wedding. Bob at Rosebuds stayed after hours for a 7PM Appointment with me and I am thrilled that he did. We planned basically my entire wedding in that one hr consultation and had 2 followup phone conversations just to cross t's and dot i's. My wedding was absolutely amazing. Rosebuds provided flowers for my church (bows and altar pieces), My wedding party and centerpieces for my reception hall. Everything was amazing but My centerpieces really stood out! They had lights in them (which made my hall look even nicer) and my guests were thrilled that I gave them away as gifts. They stand by their flowers and deliver nothing less than perfection. I will use rosebud for flowers in the future

Sent on 11/20/2013

Julie · Married on 10/26/2013

Absolutely a blessing to have an awesome florist in such a small town. My flowers lasted for a very long time. I will continue to purchase my floral arrangements from Bob , and continue to spread the word to those who haven't had the amazing opportunity to have him make flowers for them. Thank you so much !!! My wedding was compete with the flowers.

Sent on 11/20/2013

Michelle · Married on 10/19/2013

Fantastic floral arrangements and Kate is fantastic to work with! My bouquets came out way better than I ever could have imagined and my hairpiece was fabulous. Work with this florist, and I promise you will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 12/12/2013

Michele · Married on 10/18/2013

Our wedding flowers were absolutely beautiful. Rosebud Florist is very nice to deal with. I have purchased many floral arrangements in the past and they have always been beautiful. The flowers seem to stay fresh alittle longer. We wil continue to use Rosebud as our florist and we would highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/03/2013

Bob and his staff were outstanding. I met Bob at a Bridal Show and knew right away I could work with him. He was so friendly and professional. I got so many compliments on my bouquet and centerpieces all night at my wedding I cant say thank you enough. I recommend rosebuds to everyone I meet.

Sent on 10/07/2013