510 Station Avenue, Haddon Heights, NJ 08035 Map · Phone number
· Visit website

About Simplicity Boutique

Welcome to Simplicity Boutique located in historic Haddon Heights, New Jersey. We are super excited to help you find the perfect gown for your special occasion.

Upon walking thru the door, you will be greeted by one of our talented and highly experienced staff who will assist you on your journey to finding that perfect gown.

It has taken us quite a bit of time, but we have curated a collection of couture wedding gowns and evening gowns to fit everyones budget. Whether you are looking to spend $1200 to $4,000 on your gown we have the perfect one for you.

We understand that shopping for the perfect wedding gown can be stressful so we want you to know it is our goal to only work with one bride at a time to ensure you get our undivided attention. Simplicity wants your shopping experience to be relaxing and peaceful as well as memorable.

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your very Special Day! We look forward to working with you in the future!

Christine

Simplicity Boutique 5
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 09/21/2019

Exceptional

Absolutely wonderful experience from start to finish! There was no need to shop around because in less than 1.5 hrs I found the dress of my dreams! Chris asked a few quick questions about what I was looking for and then zipped around her shop gathering a group of dresses. I began trying them on and getting feedback from my girls who came with me to help me find the perfect dress. Based on what she was hearing, Chris showed me some options that would be very fitting for me. The dresses she picked for me I would never even think about trying on because of how it looked "on the rack", after trying each one on it really opened my eyes. One of those suggested dresses was the ONE. I knew as soon as I put it on. My best advice is to take all her options into consideration because she is an expert at her craft in making you look and feel absolutely beautiful. After finding the dress, Chris made the fitting process 100% stress free. Petra, the seamstress, does amazing work, with each fitting she carefully alter my dress making sure it would be the best fit. As I returned for subsequent fittings, she could just look at me and see that My measurements had changed! My dress fit like a glove for my big day. This was an all around great experience! Well worth traveling the distance from Maryland to New Jersey! The shop is so charming and comfortable and relaxed. I could not have been more pleased. Chris and her staff were amazing. Even taking our call while I was getting dressed to answer questions about the dress! Simply top notch!

Simplicity Boutique 6
    Simplicity Boutique 7
    Simplicity Boutique 8
    Simplicity Boutique 9
    Simplicity Boutique 10
    Simplicity Boutique 11
    Sent on 11/10/2019

Simplicity Boutique's reply:

Wow! You are absolutely Beautiful and you and your groom look so very Happy! I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness.
    Love
    Christine
  • Alan

Elise Tranter · Married on 06/01/2019

Chris has excellent knowledge!

The store owner, Chris, made it very easy to find the wedding dress of my dreams! This was only the 2nd store I went to and I purchased my dress here! The pictures I brought in were nothing close to what I purchased. Chris showed me styles that were flattering to my body type and I fell in love with a dress that day! Her prices are very reasonable as well which is always a plus! I highly recommend her store!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Simplicity Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Cleaning
    Preservation
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Sample Gowns
    Shoes
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Weekly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales