Simplicity Boutique

Haddon Heights, NJ View map Visit website

Welcome to Simplicity Boutique located in historic Haddon Heights, New Jersey. We are super excited to help you find the perfect gown for your special occasion.

Upon walking thru the door, you will be greeted by one of our talented and highly experienced staff who will assist you on your journey to finding that perfect gown.

It has taken us quite a bit of time, but we have curated a collection of couture wedding gowns and evening gowns to fit everyones budget. Whether you are looking to spend $1200 to $4,000 on your gown we have the perfect one for you.

We understand that shopping for the perfect wedding gown can be stressful so we want you to know it is our goal to only work with one bride at a time to ensure you get our undivided attention. Simplicity wants your shopping experience to be relaxing and peaceful as well as memorable.

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your very Special Day! We look forward to working with you in the future!

Christine

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Preservation
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Nicole
    Nicole C. Married on 05/20/2022

Absolutely Perfect!

From the moment I walked in i was greeted with a personalized visit where I found the most perfect dress! At first I wanted two dresses, but finding a Sofia Tolli dress that had a removable train was the perfect fit for me. From start to finish Simplicity had me in great hands when it came to ordering in a timely matter and getting all of my fittings in well before the wedding. This dress was exactly what I was looking for and made me feel like a jersey princess from start to finish.
    Meredith G. Married on 09/18/2021

I felt Stunning!!!

I felt and was actually looked stunning on my wedding day!!! Thanks to my Pronovias gown from Simplicity Bridal!! I visited Simplicity’s beautiful shop and met Christine and her team almost a year ago. I loved the location and feel of Simplicity right away. I had a feel for what style dress I wanted and provided a loose budget. The sales team was able to make me feel at home and pulled the exact dress I was looking for on my first visit. They never rushed me while I tried on and they never made me search myself. They were very hands on! They took a million photos and videos of me. They openly talked to me about the covid related lead times and gave me my options for ordering. I didn’t hesitate I knew my Pronovias gown was the one I didn’t have to look further. Over the months they were happy to take my email inquiries and keep me informed of the tracking of the dress from Spain. It arrived when they said it would and I even purchased a veil from Simplicity which was also so beautiful. When the dress arrived I was easily able to schedule multiple fittings with the seamstress, Petra, at the shop and she made the fitting/bustle process so easy. I can’t say enough about the experience at Simplicity. Dress shopping can be stressful and larger shops can make it feel overwhelming or leave your questioning. I highly recommend the smaller more personal feel of working with Simplicity.
  • Trudy
    Trudy Married on 04/16/2021

Absolute Perfection

The Simplicity team is absolutely perfect. The owner Chris and designer of my wedding dress is such a beautiful soul. When I found out the dress I picked was from her private collection, I knew it was mean to be.

Alissa, the bridal attendant was more than helpful. She was such a breath of fresh air. She brought in such an array of gorgeous dresses for me to try. She was receptive to my thoughts and so helpful getting me and out of each one lol.

Petra the seamstress is amazing. She thinks of every little detail to help make sure your dress is picture perfect for your wedding day.

Not once did I worry about my dress and the multiple postponements due to COVID. I knew with the girls at simplicity boutique I was in great hands, and I sure was.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

510 Station Avenue Haddon Heights, 08035
Location of (Simplicity Boutique)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding