510 Station Avenue, Haddon Heights, NJ 08035 Map · Phone number

About Simplicity Boutique

My name is Christine Harris and along with my husband, Hanlon Harris, we are the proud owners of Simplicity Boutique, located in the wonderful little town of Haddon Heights, New Jersey.

I decided to open Simplicity and name it as such, when I was planning our wedding three years ago. I have always had a passion for gowns but became really inspired to open a unique bridal boutique and simplify the process when I was shopping for my own. With my husband by my side, he has made my dreams a reality. Our story is a beautiful one that inspires me everyday.

Here inside Simplicity Boutique we want to share in your story as well, and hope to make shopping for your wedding gown one of the most memorable occasions in your life. Shopping for your gown can be stressful but we offer a relaxing, no pressure atmosphere with a friendly smile for everyone.

Not only does Simplicity Boutique offer beautiful gowns off the rack but I also have the pleasure of working with my very dear friend, Petra Koziol,who is an amazing seamstress with 35 plus years in the bridal industry. Petra is the former owner of Bridgetown Bridal, and also is the owner of Custom design and Alterations by Petra.

Together we share a beautiful vision...we hope to be able to share it with you as well!

Follow Simplicity Boutique on

Simplicity Boutique 4
Simplicity Boutique 5
  • Alan

Elise Tranter · Married on 06/01/2019

Chris has excellent knowledge!

The store owner, Chris, made it very easy to find the wedding dress of my dreams! This was only the 2nd store I went to and I purchased my dress here! The pictures I brought in were nothing close to what I purchased. Chris showed me styles that were flattering to my body type and I fell in love with a dress that day! Her prices are very reasonable as well which is always a plus! I highly recommend her store!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Samantha · Married on 03/30/2019

5 Star Review

Wonderful staff, dresses, and alterations!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Heather Baker · Married on 03/05/2019

Exceptional!

I wanted to shop here immediately after I got engaged. I have driven by it many times before engagement and just loved the classiness of the store front. I wasn't disappointed when I went in. The selection is wonderful. I loved all the dresses Chris pulled out for me but fell most in love with the first one I tried on. Loved it so much I never went anywhere else to look and bought it then and there. Chris was so nice and helpful. I felt very comfortable. Petra has an incredible gift and talent and made my dress look perfect. It looked perfect on, like it was made just for me. I dont have any complaints at all about this place and would recon it to any new bride.

Sent on 03/12/2019

Simplicity Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Preservation, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months