Simplicity Boutique Reviews

Simplicity Boutique 4
Simplicity Boutique 5
  • Alan

Elise Tranter · Married on 06/01/2019

Chris has excellent knowledge!

The store owner, Chris, made it very easy to find the wedding dress of my dreams! This was only the 2nd store I went to and I purchased my dress here! The pictures I brought in were nothing close to what I purchased. Chris showed me styles that were flattering to my body type and I fell in love with a dress that day! Her prices are very reasonable as well which is always a plus! I highly recommend her store!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Samantha · Married on 03/30/2019

5 Star Review

Wonderful staff, dresses, and alterations!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Heather Baker · Married on 03/05/2019

Exceptional!

I wanted to shop here immediately after I got engaged. I have driven by it many times before engagement and just loved the classiness of the store front. I wasn't disappointed when I went in. The selection is wonderful. I loved all the dresses Chris pulled out for me but fell most in love with the first one I tried on. Loved it so much I never went anywhere else to look and bought it then and there. Chris was so nice and helpful. I felt very comfortable. Petra has an incredible gift and talent and made my dress look perfect. It looked perfect on, like it was made just for me. I dont have any complaints at all about this place and would recon it to any new bride.

Sent on 03/12/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 01/19/2019

Said yes to the dress at Simplicity!

Simplicity was the second store I shopped at and we immediately knew we found the perfect dress!

The sales consultant was wonderful to help me figure out what kind of dress I actually liked - whereas the first store only seemed to show me dresses similar to the first one I tried and liked. She had me try on beaded mermaids and satin ballgowns to help me narrow down before settling on a gorgeous fit and flare! I even really appreciated that they had us wear gloves while trying on the dresses so they stayed in pristine condition.

Alterations were also super easy going through the store and Pedra was wonderful! She even helped me pick my jewelry and referred me to a local seamstress who made my veil and hair piece.

If you want a wonderful bridal shopping experience, go to Simplicity!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Erica · Married on 06/23/2018

I had the best experience at Simplicity Boutique. I searched high and low for my dress – even trying on my eventual dress at multiple different stores before deciding to purchase at Simplicity. Chris and Petra are absolute professionals who made sure that my dress was perfectly fit and that I was looking and feeling my best on my wedding day. I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Colleen · Married on 12/08/2017

My mom and I are so glad that we found my gown at Simplicity Boutique! Chris and Petra were so friendly, patient, and helpful. I live several states away so scheduling my three fittings should’ve been a bit challenging, but because of their flexibility it was no problem. I’d highly recommend Simplicity Boutique to all of my engaged friends!

Sent on 02/03/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

I am so happy to have not only shopped here but to have purchased my wedding dress and veil here. Chris is so knowledgeable, attentive, and truly cares about her brides. It was exactly the attentive, small boutique experience I was looking for after watching so many wedding shows.

Sent on 11/20/2017
  • Deanna

Deanna · Married on 09/03/2017

Working with Chris & Petra was absolutely amazing. After going to probably every bridal store in the state and trying on 100 dresses, I bought a gorgeous Sophia Tolli dress at Simplicity Boutique. The dresses Chris has isn't like everything you've seen at all the other stores. She has an eye for picking the most beautiful gowns. While I would come across the same dress in other stores, I never found my gown in any other boutique.

The first thing I love about working with Chris is the individual attention she gives you. It's not a shop where you have 20 other brides and consultants running around. It's very personalized experience. Chris really takes her time to hear what you're looking for so she can help you select the perfect dress. I bought my dress, veil and headpiece from her. Everything she carries is stunning. She is also reasonably priced for designer gowns.

The second reason I loved working with Chris is Petra. Petra is AMAZING! And having my alterations done by someone I would know at the boutique I bought my dress was huge to me. Many places I went to it was some random person and the people in the store generally had no idea what they charged since they were "private contractors." With Petra, she tells you exactly what it is and that's it.. Her work is beautiful and my dress fit like a glove...

I can't say enough about how I enjoyed working with Chris and Petra. I highly recommend buying your gown here!

Sent on 10/09/2017

jill · Married on 05/19/2017

I had been to probably over 10 bridal salons before I stumbled across Simplicity Boutique. My mom and I went on a whim, and it turned out to be an amazing decision. The salon is beautiful and peaceful. Christine and her staff are great, patient, professional, and really know their stuff. She listened to what I was saying and helped me pick out the perfect dress. My mom got her dress for my wedding there, and a few of my engaged friends also had great experiences buying their dresses from Simplicity Boutique! I highly recommend them to brides in the market for a great dress shopping experience.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Jessica · Married on 04/30/2016

Absolutely wonderful experience. I came in for a David Tutera trunk show and wasn't fining what I was looking for. I was asked to take a chance and try on a dress that I never though I would like. Turns out it was the dress of my dreams and I will be wearing it as I walk down the isle! I was the only bride in the salon and made it a very personal experience for my immediate family instead of feeling like I was in a runway show like I would have been with David's Bridal or Alfred Angelo. I recommend this boutique to everyone I talk to!

Sent on 01/29/2016

Chris and Petra were absolutely a pleasure to work with. Simplicity Boutique was the first and only stop I had in my dress search. From my first visit to try on dresses through to picking up my dress from final alterations, Chris and Petra made me feel extremely comfortable and a priority. I had a few dress ideas in mind and Chris worked with me to fit me with the perfect dress. She gave honest opinions, which were greatly helpful in my decision process. Petra did a fantastic job altering my dress and helped to accommodate me want for a cap sleeve look on a strapless dress. It turned out beautifully and I could not have been happier with my experience with Simplicity Boutique!

Sent on 06/10/2015

5 stars is simply not enough for Chris and Petra at Simplicity Boutique. I went to multiple different stores and tried on many dresses before finding Simplicity Boutique. I must have tried my dress on 5 times before finally saying yes. Chris never made me feel like I was irritating her by continuing to try the dress on, as some other stores do. She was always so welcoming, friendly and extremely accommodating. Not to mention, the store is gorgeous and I love the atmosphere. Petra did the alterations and she was fantastic. My dress fit absolutely perfect on my wedding day. After spending so much time at Simplicity Boutique, I started to grow a bond with Chris and I can honestly say now that my big day is over I am going to miss going in the store and seeing her! But now I know where to go anytime I need a fancy dress! :) Seriously, save yourself the time of traveling to many different stores and go to this one!

Sent on 06/19/2015

Eliza · Married on 05/02/2015

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Simplicity Boutique, Chris, and Petra. This shop is a true gem. I purchased my wedding dress here and had a truly beautiful experience. I had been to other shops in my dress search, where I was pushed into dresses I said I didn't want, or wasn't treated as a priority, or tried to fit into dresses that weren't my size. Everything was different at Simplicity Boutique. Chris and Petra spent so much personal time with me and my bridal party. They allowed us to spend as much time as we needed, gave us personal attention, and helped me find the dress of my dreams. And when the dress of my dreams happened to be strapless, even though I had wanted cap sleeves, Petra promised she could make me sleeves. (Which she did, and they were beautiful!) The dress was perfect and I never felt so beautiful in my whole life! I love that this shop is local and that they sell designer gowns at affordable prices. They have dresses in all sizes, so the dress I tried on was the dress I fit into and took home (no waiting or wondering what it will look like). I would recommend this shop to anyone getting married!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Denise · Married on 10/18/2014

I just cannot say enough about how fabulous my experience was at Simplicity Boutique!! I have and will continue to recommend them to all of my friends who are planning weddings. Christine and Petra are absolute gems! The individualized attention they gave to me and they give to every bride makes them stand out! Don't settle for having to try on dirty, beat up dresses at one of those "chain" stores or being paraded in front of a room full of other ladies trying on wedding and prom dresses. It's all about YOU at Simplicity Boutique. Christine knows exactly what will work on your size and frame! And Petra's eye and tailoring skills are unmatched! And let's not forget "the dress"! I have heard everything from "Stunning" to "the MOST BEAUTIFUL wedding gown I've ever seen"! I have never felt more gorgeous in my whole life! Christine carries only the most beautiful designer gowns! I was absolutely blown away by my whole experience there and so happy I stumbled upon this beautiful shop!!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Trish · Married on 10/10/2014

What can I say.... The best bridal salon around! Christine is amazing! The dresses are absolutely beautiful and reasonable! And the mother of the bride dresses are gorgeous!
    Simplicity Boutique is a gem! I have referred 5 brides there already and everyone has has a wonderful experience and all bought their dresses there. Can't forget the amazing Petra, such a spectacular seamstress! My daughter felt like a princess through the whole experience!
    Trish Sheilds

Sent on 11/08/2014

Candice · Married on 09/25/2015

They are extremely knowledgeable of their dresses which makes it easy to find one you love.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Anne M · Married on 05/31/2019

Two Daughters, The Best

After our first experience I was hope, hope, hoping to come back!! Calm, patience, and incredible eyes for details and the perfect dress for both weddings! Each bride received undivided attention. Thank you!!!!!!!!

Sent on 04/27/2019

Victoria · Married on 10/14/2017

This shop was wonderful! I originally found my dress in Miami but wanted to order it closer to home and they were able to order the dress right away. I got the Joanne dress by Sophia Tolli. The alterations on the dress were great and the bustle was ridiculously beautiful (maybe a little too complicated). Great service, professional, and welcoming!

Sent on 11/05/2017
    Simplicity Boutique 10
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 03/10/2018

2.5

The staff was great, very friendly and understanding. They went above and beyond my expectations and really worked with my tight budget to help me find my dream dress! I am very appreciative of the staff for their generosity and flexibility!

Sent on 06/12/2017
  • Karen G

Karen · Married on 01/16/2016

1.5
      1.0

I went to this shop specifically for one designer, but it was my first day shopping so I was open to trying on anything. In the hour I was there I tried on about 4 dresses. The rest of the time was spent standing around while the woman who was helping me answered phones, helped other customers, etc. At one point another employee came into the room while I was being taken out of a dress, asked the woman helping me to come look at her customer and without a word ever being said to me, even hello, my consultant left while the second woman proceeded to take the dress off of me. Then I tried on a dress that was gorgeous, my consultant had me show everyone, went on and on about how great it was on me and then told me she forgot that it won't come in in time for my wedding. I could go into more issues but the bottom line is that this shop but a huge damper on what was supposed to be a fun day out dress shopping with my mom and girls.

Sent on 04/16/2015

Simplicity Boutique's reply:

Dear Unknown Customer,
    I am truly sorry that you felt like we were unattentive to you and your family it was never our intention nor is that how we conduct business here as a normal practice. Petra and I work as a team, and work very hard to make sure all of our customers are very well taken care of in every aspect of their very special day. We are truly sorry that we seem to have caused your day to be less than you anticipated.
    Sincerely