195 Reviews for Bridal Garden

Jewelry (5)
Garters (2)
Mother of Bride (1)
195 Bridal Garden Reviews

Bridal Garden was amazing! I knew I didn’t want to go to a huge bridal shop. This place was so quaint and beautiful with gorgeous dresses and amazing service. All of the women there were so professional, friendly and helpful. They truly made me feel special and I am so happy I was able to work with them.

Profile Picture Marina, 9/14/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bride, Bridal Gowns, Veils

I recently purchase my wedding gown from Bridal Garden. It was my third and final stop for dress shopping. Kai was absolutely amazing! I highly recommend requesting her as your consultant. She made the process fun and made sure I was comfortable every step of the way. There was never any pressure, and I didn't feel rushed at all compared to the other salons I visited.

Profile Picture Kay, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Bride

I could not say enough about how great my experience at The Bridal Garden was! I love how you give them an idea of the type of wedding dress you are looking for and their stylist picks multiple dresses for you to try on. I am still obsessed with my wedding dress!

Profile Picture Tricia, 6/2/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Preservation

I recently bought my bridal gown at Bridal Garden. Danielle was my consultant, and she was just wonderful. Going into the appointment, I was pretty sure I was going to end up buying a favorite dress I had tried on at a different store, but I just wasn't in love with it. Danielle looked over photos of the styles I was interested in, and pulled about 6-7 dresses that she knew would work well with my shape and preferences. She had such a great eye for exactly what I was looking for, and she was so professional and patient. She was completely respectful of my budget, and she found me a gorgeous dress that I can't wait to wear. My whole experience with the shop and the rest of the staff there was fantastic. Thank you so much to Danielle and to everyone at Bridal Garden!

Profile Picture Meghan, 5/26/18, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Veils, Alterations, Bride

Natalie was beyond patient over a year ago and helped me find my perfect wedding dress! We finally got married on April 14th and everything was perfect! Thank you for helping me find my perfect dress!

Profile Picture Virginia, 4/14/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

They not only helped me find the right dress, also took a lot of the pressure of picking away. It was fun doing the hashtag and being one of the special kind of girls for once.

Profile Picture Annie, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Undergarments, Veils, Bride

The entire bridal garden team is truly amazing. My consultant Kai made shopping for my wedding dress one of the most memorable experiences. Im a curvy girl and she had me in 17+ samples as opposed to other stores that couldn't even show me a single dress. She was simply amazing. The bridesmaid department followed suit and all of my girls looked amazing in their bill levkof dresses! Patrishia in alterations made sure everything fit like a glove. It was one stop shopping and i have nothing but praise for the entire staff!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Christina, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Plus Size Gowns, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids

I had bought a dress then had a baby. Had to buy a new dress . Donna was amazing and helped me every step of the way . And thank you iryna for helping with our beautiful bridesmaids dresses. Everyone at Bridal Garden is very professional and so nice. I am beyond happy with going to Bridal Garden. No other place compares !!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bride, Bridesmaids, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Undergarments, Veils

Ask for Natalie!!!! She is superb, well experienced and has excellent people skills. Very impressed with her knowledge of different designers. She is a tremendous asset to this store. Overall Store had many dresses and designers to choose from. Disregard any negative feedback - trust me Bridal Garden is your one stop shop!

Profile Picture Heidi, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Bridal Garden took very good care of my bridal party and mother. They had one of the best workers explaining every detail of the gowns with such warmth and care. Loved it thanks so much Kai.

Profile Picture Myra, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Bridal Gowns, Plus Size Gowns, Alterations

I had an incredible experience with Bridal Garden. Our consultant Gillian was so nice and made sure that I got the best value for what I wanted. She suggested I try on a sample gown and I ended up going with it and spent WAY under my intended budget. The alterations department also did an incredible job with altering my dress and was so nice to my maid of honor when she came with me to an appointment to learn how to bustle my gown. I'm more than happy with my experience and would suggest everyone in the area to go here! I only had to go shopping once and found my dream gown for way under my price range.

Profile Picture Alanna, 8/13/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Undergarments, Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales

Got my bridesmaid dresses here! The junior bridesmaid dress was made by a different designer but the staff here did an excellent job of making sure her dress matched the other girls. The match was perfect.

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/22/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bridesmaids

Gillian was AMAZING! She listened to what I wanted and pulled dresses accordingly. She also pulled a dress I would've never picked, which ended up being the gown I chose! She was very kind and also honest in a good way. She listened to my family's thoughts and knew exactly what to do next. She knows every dress and every body type. She is amazing! First store, first dress!

Profile Picture User6364084, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I was definitely nervous going in to look at dresses for the first time, and I'm so glad the Bridal Garden was my first and only stop! I worked with Donna and she was absolutely amazing. I showed her a few photos of dresses I like and I loved every option she brought out for me, and found THE dress! I can't wait for my fitting and to take it home!

Profile Picture Alexis, 7/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Undergarments, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Alterations, Trunk Shows

Recently got my wedding dress from here. It was the first place and only place that I went to. Kai was an awesome help!! Absolutely love my dress!!

Profile Picture Michele, 6/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I loved my experience at Bridal Garden! This is one of the three bridal shops I went to to find my dress and it was by far the best service and selection I received. I love that Bridal Garden gives brides and their entourages private rooms to try the dresses on in. I felt very catered to, which is what you want when you're trying to decide which dress to buy, not a small feat! I was working with Gillian and after looking at the pictures of dresses I brought with me she brought it a group of dresses that were exactly what I was looking for, she really has a gift! I ended up buying the second dress she put me into, but really so many of their dresses are gorgeous. If you're getting married or live in the South Jersey area, you really have to go to Bridal Garden. They have in house alterations as well as beautiful brands for bridesmaid dresses as well. Really all you need in a bridal shop!

Profile Picture User4751338, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Bridal Gowns, Veils, Alterations

I just got my dress here!! I had stalked down a Maggie Sottero dress that I fell in love with online. Bridal Garden was hosting a trunk show the following weekend and was able to get me an appointment just 2 weeks out. When I said I was looking for a specific dress, the manager gave me a call to double check which one in order to make sure they requested it for the trunk show. So nice!

My appointment was with Gillian, who was absolutely fabulous. She really knew was she was doing and pulled some perfect dresses (I was between the romantic look or a modern fit and flare). She offered great advice without being pushy. I ended up staying with my original Maggie dress, and she pulled some perfect accessories. She really has an eye! She even grabbed a navy bridesmaid dress and a magazine picture of pink flowers to hold up next to the dress so I could see the full full look. Who even thinks of that?! She was fantastic. Definitely go here!!!!

Profile Picture Tracy, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns

Had such a wonderful experience from the second I walked in. My wedding date didn't give me a lot of time to have something custom done so my associate pulled amazing options that would work for my timeframe. She listened to what I wanted, but pulled things I wouldn't think to try. In the end I found my perfect dress and I can't wait to walk down the aisle in it next week!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a wonderful experience with Bridal Garden from shopping to picking up my gown before the big day! Gillian was my consultant when I went shopping and she was awesome! She took the time to listen to what I was looking for (and not looking for!) and after showing her a few pictures, she brought in gowns that were amazing, each one better than the last. Once I found the one, she brought a few more gowns that were similar to really make sure. Each time I had a gown on, she would give me and my family space to talk open and honestly about each gown. I never once felt pressured to purchase, although I did ultimately purchase my gown from Bridal Garden! Once my gown came in, I scheduled my alterations appointment. The alterations department's hours are little less flexible, but they did work with me to schedule appointments that would fit my schedule. She did an amazing job with the alterations and my dress fit like it was made for me. I would highly recommend Bridal Garden!

Profile Picture Sara, 2/11/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Veils

Purchasing my dress from The Bridal Garden was a wonderful experience. Susan was the first person that I dealt with and she was extremely sweet and kind and helped me figure out the type of dress that I wanted. Unfortunately, she no longer works there and I was very disappointed to hear that she had moved on. The seamstress that helped me with my alterations was a little bit authoritarian, but I guess you need to be to deal with the many brides that have many different demands. The price for my dress and alterations was very reasonable, but I would not recommend purchasing accessories there, as they were on the expensive side. Overall, the staff and selection of dresses were amazing and I would definitely recommend The Bridal Garden to other brides!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/11/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Plus Size Gowns

Bridal Garden was an absolutely amazing experience! I was only in town for a few days, and I was able to call and book an appointment the same day I called. I love that the consultations there are so personalized and that you get your own room to try stuff on. Susan was the sweetest and most helpful consultant ever. She never tried to push my budget or go beyond it like other salons may do. I never felt pressured to buy a dress that day either. Susan helped pair a perfect veil with my dress and took my measurements so I could sit on my decision and order over the phone if I decided to pick the dress, which I did! The price of my dress couldn't be beaten at other salons and their alterations are very reasonable. This is an amazing bridal shop to do business with and I am so happy that Susan helped me out! I had a ton of fun during my appointment and I couldn't be more pleased.

Profile Picture User4961231, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Veils, Bride

I had the most wonderful experience with the Bridal Garden! I purchased a dress (at another store) and later decided I did not love it (ladies just because it's a really good deal does not mean its your dream dress - I learned the hard way)! I came to bridal garden and found the dress of my dreams! Donna was incredible and so easy to work with! She listened to me and really understood what I was looking for! I got my alterations done through here as well and they did a Phenomenal job! My dress fit like a glove and I wish I could wear it every day! Thank you Bridal Garden for you amazing service!

Profile Picture Lyndsey, 9/24/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils, Alterations

I went in to find a dress for myself, which I did not. But as we were about to walk out my mother found a rack, which was on sale. My mother and I had searched many places and we could not a find a dress of her liking. So, she found one she loved. The ladies were very encouraging and had her try it on. The dress was HALF OFF which was great. And surprisingly my mother loved it on herself (she is extremely picky). We purchased the dress the same day, and I had one less worry as a bride. I am also getting my bridesmaids dresses from here. I have to say, Iryna from the bridesmaids department, is great and has so much patience.

Profile Picture User5448978, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Mother of Bride, Sample Sales, Formal Gowns

Bridal Garden was the first place I visited during my weekend of wedding gown shopping, and it should have been the only one I visited. I worked with Donna during my appointment, and she was an absolute pleasure. I brought a few pictures of gowns I was interested in, and she pulled a variety of beautiful dresses, one of which ending up being my gown. I also had my alterations done there, and every single person I met was so friendly and helpful. My dress came out beautifully, and I received, and am still receiving, so many compliments. I have already recommended Bridal Garden to some recently engaged friends, I had a truly wonderful experience there.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/4/16, 6 Reviews