664 mantua pike suite #300, Woodbury, NJ 08096 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Deals 2

About Byaprille Couture

ByAprille Couture is a wedding dress designer located in Woodbury, New Jersey. With over 20 years of experience, founder Aprille is honored to create truly one-of-a-kind gowns. She is committed to producing luxurious items that are tailored to your individual preferences and personality.

Each one of ByAprille Couture’s dresses is distinct and crafted with high-quality materials. Aprille’s bespoke service can cater to most styles from traditional to eccentric. She offers consultations where you can work directly with her to bring your dream gown to life. This dedicated designer is happy to take inspiration from photographs or sketches. Each dress is custom-fitted with the desired lining, shapewear, and corsets built in to ensure an excellent fit. This creative professional is happy to make custom fashion items for your entire wedding party.

Follow Byaprille Couture on
wedding 1 51 1061313 1573225957

3 Reviews for Byaprille Couture

Tashell Magruder · Getting married on 03/08/2020

Excellent!

Ms. Aprille has been so amazing and I feel lucky to have had her in charge of my dress. I was consistently put in the loop and updated and I could not have been more overjoyed by how accurately my dress came to my design. I can't wait to get my dress soon so I could try it on and send pictures!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Byaprille Couture's reply:

Thank you so very much for your kind words. You are so beautiful inside and out. I look forward to completing your masterpiece.

Rebecca Mitchell · Married on 08/04/2019

My Fabulous Fiftieth Wedding Anniversary Gold Bridal Party Gowns

The gowns were gorgeous, unique, creative, professionally made, and well fitting. Aprille Couture's exceptional craftsmanship and dressmaking skills exceeded my expectations. Aprille's intuitive sense of measuring and expertise in sewing enables her to make a form-fitting gown even if you can't come to her shop. She made my wedding gown, five bridesmaids gowns, maid of honor gown, two Junior bridesmaid's gowns and the wedding coordinator's gown. All we had to do was call in our measurements or email them to her. The gowns fit perfectly when we came for our fitting 2 weeks before the wedding. All of us were amazed because we all came from different states and thought that there would be a lot of alterations to be made. Not so. Aprille Couture brought my vision of my wedding party's gowns to life. We were all very five star pleased!

Sent on 11/22/2019

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Byaprille Couture 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Byaprille Couture 2
    Trunk Sale

Trunk Sale of New line! We are offering you an unique opportunity to try on and pre order your wedding gown at an introductory price. Original $2400. gowns are now $1200.. All custom made bridesmaids gowns are buy 5 and the 6th one is free! Call for your consultation and take a look at our new line. 856 603-0507..Thanks

• 664 mantua pike suite #300 Woodbury, NJ, 08096 See on map
    856 603 0507 (Phone number)
    By Appointments