200 Fayette Street, Conshohocken, PA 19428 Map · Phone number

About La Bella Moda

La Bella Moda is a luxury bridal attire boutique in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania. This team of bridal consultants will help you choose a beautiful style that flatters your personal style and beauty. Lena, owner of La Bella Moda, was trained at a fashion school in Italy, and has over 32 years of experience in the bridal industry. She trains all of her consultants how to help brides find the right gown for the right price, and is happy to help you personally in making your wedding day dream come true.

La Bella Moda offers an extensive inventory of beautiful gowns and accessories for brides and formal wear for the bridal party. Their bridal selections include designer dresses and “off the rack” samples that are sold at a discount. Some of their bridal accessories include veils, tiaras, purses, and more. They also offer in-house seamstress services.

Follow La Bella Moda on

La Bella Moda 4
La Bella Moda 5

Kelly · Getting married on 06/27/2020

Meant to be!

Prior to going to La Bella Moda, I had a terrible experience at another bridal salon (pushy, personalities didn’t mesh well, etc.) so I was already very apprehensive going to another salon.

As soon as I walked in the door and met Gabriella, I felt completely at home. Gabriella was so helpful, laid back, and really listened to what I wanted. Gabriella made me feel very relaxed and there was zero pressure! I really can’t express how Gabriella made my experience into a dream and a million times better than my prior experience. I walked out of the salon with a purchased gown and a wonderful experience. I also live nearby so I feel completely comfortable calling to pop-in!

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Monica

Monica Loranger · Married on 10/19/2019

Perfect Dress experience

I feel that I had the absolute best experience with La Bella Moda! I worked closely with Gabriella, who shared her passion, enthusiasm, and bridal dress expertise with me throughout the entire process. I felt so comfortable giving them my honest opinion while trying on dresses. Once I selected my dream dress, they were nothing short of professional, efficient, and dedicated to making sure everything was smooth from them on, specifically with dress fittings and alterations!! I would highly recommend La Bella Moda to friends, families, and acquaintances. La Bella Moda makes you feel like family!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Valerie · Married on 10/12/2019

Exceptional

I came to La Bella Moda looking for a wedding dress. I had not tried on a lot (only had one previous appointment) but i know what i like and what I don't like. I do not like 99% of the dresses out there and i do not want a standard gown. La Bella Moda had the largest variety of more untraditional gowns, and probably 75% of everything they had was just different from what you would find in a norma bridal shop. They're definitely wedding dresses, but they're not your average run of the mill / i-think-ive-seen-this-before type of dresses.

My appointment began with Gabriella, who is the nicest person and someone i just want to be friends with IRL. One of her strengths is identifying a style based on a celebrity- if you say you want Audrey Hepburn or something specific for inspiration shes your girl. She took me to the back to look at their selection and just to haul dresses- i got to choose the dresses any of them / all of them it was great. It was so much easier to just go through one by one with her and say "i know im going to hate this" or "this type of neckline looks horrible on me." This was the best way to pick dresses for me and i tried on at least half of the store.

I debated between one their and one i had seen before, they were kind enough to order it in for me (thats an option! Cost me 70$ but cheaper than driving to maryland to try it on and i can compare them side by side) and then i chose one and it'll be here in six months. They asked me what price i would have paid for the dress they ordered in so they could be competitive (and they were - they were 200$ cheaper!)

I dont have my dress yet and i havent gone through alterations yet but ill update this if anything goes awry.

Sent on 03/06/2019

La Bella Moda FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
    $6,500 - $7,999
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally