Matlack Florist

West Chester, PA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Typical Price

Matlack Florist is a premier wedding florist in West Chester, Pennsylvania. This dedicated team of designers will create beautiful arrangements to bring your wedding day to life. Whether you want a simplistic style or luxuriously elegant arrangements, Matlack Florist will make your wedding dreams come true. Floral arrangements are the center beauty of your wedding decor, and one of the few parts of your wedding day decor that will last in pictures. Choose a team that will make this crucial element truly stand out.

Matlack Florist provides a variety of floral selections and design options for your wedding. From local seasonal to exotic international flowers, you’ll have plenty of options in terms of color, size, shape, and texture. They also have several plant arrangements including succulents and ferns, perfect for ceremony decor and unique centerpieces.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$95

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$95

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$175

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Kate Married on 06/04/2022
    Matlack was the complete professional! We needed a florist two weeks before the wedding and they came through with flying colors! What a pleasure to meet once, and not have a second thought about our flowers. The day of our wedding everything we discussed was perfect, as planned and on time!
    Lauren C. Married on 05/28/2022

Helped Bring my Decor Dreams to Life!

I can’t say enough positive things about Matlack. They were extremely professional and accommodating throughout the planning process. They listed to my vision and brought it to life exactly the way I hoped. They scheduled multiple touch points leading up to my wedding to ensure everything was still correct and nothing changed- it really made me feel confident I was in good hands. The floral decor the day of was absolutely perfect and stunning. It was everything I could hope for!
    Meredith P. Married on 05/27/2022

Floral perfection

Let me first start by saying that despite staff changes - Kristin and Colin were fantastic during our whole wedding process. The team was able to collaborate extensively with myself to bring my vision for florals on my wedding day to life. They even followed my Pinterest wedding board to make sure the florals were everything I dreamed of and fit the wedding vibe. What I appreciated the most was that even with staff turn over - I was contacted to make sure I knew who my knew point of contact was and they made sure to review my wedding florals package with me again to make sure they were on the same page - and they did a perfect job! Would highly recommend them to anyone looking for florals at any scale wedding! Thank you Matlack!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Yana Shellman Photography Yana Shellman Photography Wedding Photographers

Matlack Florist made flowers for one of my bride's and there were AMAZING!!! The style, and flower selection, the quality was outstanding! Everyone in the wedding LOVED the flowers!

Concordville Inn Concordville Inn Hotel Weddings

The Concordville Inn really enjoys working with Matlack Florist. They are truly great to work with and do an amazing job with all of our Concordville Weddings. I hear nothing but the best compliments from my Bride's and Groom's.

Classic Events By Kris Classic Events By Kris Wedding Planners

Matlack Florist does an amazing job on floral arrangments & designs for all types of events. I recently coordinated a wedding at Overbrook Country Club in November 2013 and the centerpieces & bouquets were so elegant. Their team was on time for deliveries and very reliable also! I recommend them for any type of event you have coming up!

210 N Chester Rd West Chester, PA, 19380
Location of (Matlack Florist)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding