Matlack Florist Reviews

128 Reviews for Matlack Florist

• Lindsey

Lindsey Baxter · Married on 12/31/2019

Beautiful Flowers!

Matlack Florist went above and beyond to make my wedding flower dreams come true! They worked with me on substituting flowers to make sure that my pinterest vision stayed in budget. I had 15 tall center pieces, 9 bridal bouquets and a massive arch that was absolutely stunning. I also planned to donate my flowers to a local charity that breaks down arrangement into smaller bouquets to donate to nursing homes, when Matlack heard that is what I wanted to do they coordinated and worked with the charity to do the drop off for me! I can’t say enough positive things about Matlack from start to finish, they were responsive, helpful and honest in making sure I had the exact flowers I pictured on my wedding day. (Nicole was my coordinator and was the best)

Sent on 01/14/2020
  • Emma

Emma Ostrowski · Married on 11/16/2019

Stunning flowers!

Our entire experience with Matlack Florist was seamless. We worked with Debbie Matlack throughout our process and she delivered! The flowers were beautiful, especially the bridal bouquet and the low centerpieces. Thank you Matlack!

Sent on 11/28/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Stanley · Married on 11/09/2019

Matlack Florist

We worked with Nicole for our flowers for our wedding. I went in to our first meeting with a general idea of what I wanted as far as the color scheme and the style of the bouquet I wanted - Nicole helped bring everything to life with numerous suggestions and recommendations. She gave ideas of what flowers to put together and how to make my "simple" color palate and idea for our wedding come to life! The centerpieces turned out absolutely beautiful and the bouquet was out of this world! I am still getting comments 2 months after the wedding how beautiful the bouquet was. So thank you Nicole and Matlack Florist for making our wedding day so Memorable!

Sent on 01/12/2020
  • nicole

nicole · Married on 10/19/2019

Pain free and perfect!

I reached out to Matlack because they were affiliated with our vendor and my mom knew one of the florists. I went for my consultation with Nicole and she couldn’t have been more helpful! I was so all over the place and didn’t know what I wanted other then sunflowers succulents and some blue mixed in. She helped guide me in a direction and made it so simple and easy for me. I left there knowing she knew what I wanted more then I knew what I wanted. She accommodated me every step of the way with asking to move the drop off time up, to changing my original quote, to just helpful wedding tips. The day of when I saw the bouquets I was so happy they turned out amazing and looked gorgeous for the pictures. I couldn’t say nice enough things about Nicole and Matlack Florist!

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Patchak · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing As Always

My family and I have been going to Matlack florist for over ten years for all family occasions from proms, funerals, showers, and now a wedding! I got married in October 2019 and words cannot describe how beautiful my floral arrangements were. Even though we have been going to Matlack Florist for so long, I continue to be blown away by their work. Nicole was amazing to work with and she created such beautiful arrangements for my wedding day. I highly recommend using them for ANY occasion as we have had a wonderful experience with them every time.

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Erin

Erin Martin · Married on 09/21/2019

Wedding flowers

The flowers for my wedding were so beautiful! The bouquets were just what we imagined , and our wedding coordinator said our centerpieces were the prettiest she has seen all year! Nicole was very helpful in helping us get exactly what we wanted, which we are so grateful for!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Kimberly · Married on 08/17/2019

Pick Matlack!

I found out about Matlack through a friend of mine. The flowers at her wedding were so beautiful that I knew I was going to have to use Nicole for my wedding flowers as well! At our first meeting, I was unsure and very general about the type and color of flowers I wanted. But from what I was sure of, Nicole was able to immediately make many recommendations, pulling out pictures and recommending types of flowers I've never even heard of! I never once felt worried when it came to my wedding flowers because Nicole was very confident and definitely capable. I got so many compliments on my bouquet and still continue to get complimented from my wedding photos!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Sara Schubert Johnston · Married on 08/03/2019

stunning flowers, stellar service

I was thrilled with how my wedding flowers and decor turned out and Matlack exceeded all of our expectations. Nicole and everyone at Matlack were very attentive, friendly, and helpful - they helped my romantic/rustic/modern flower vision come to life with the perfect combination of white roses, yellow roses, eucalyptus, and hydrangea. They helped me ensure every detail was perfect and even helped personalize some arrangements with decals. I am so appreciative of all of their creative and professional efforts!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Dawn Major · Married on 07/19/2019

Beautiful!

Wonderful! I could not have been happier with Matlack and the floral they provided for our wedding! Nicole was a pleasure to work with - very responsive to questions and designed our floral to my vision. The flowers for the ceremony, bouquet, and reception were perfection - I received so many compliments from our guests. Matlack and Nicole also went above and beyond to be sure the install of an overhead floral arrangement for our reception was coordinated with the venue in advance. Thank you so much for making our day so wonderful and beautiful!Read Less

Sent on 09/26/2019

Danielle · Married on 05/18/2019

Picture perfect!

Our wedding was the happiest day of my life and I am so glad we used you as our florist! We received many compliments on our flowers! I was so sad to be leaving my bouquet for our honeymoon.

You were extreme helpful when I came in to meet you as I had no idea where I wanted to go with flowers. The colors matched perfectly and all the bouquets and decorations were exquisite. We couldn’t have been happier. Your eye for flowers is amazing. Thank you!!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie Elcock · Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful flowers

I contacted Debbie a few months before my wedding and she gave me a form to fill out to help her get an idea of what I wanted. I was so impressed that she asked for my Pinterest board to see pictures of what I had been saving as bouquets and arrangements I liked. I met with Debbie to discuss what I had envisioned for my wedding flowers and she had prepared several printed out images from my Pinterest board so we could talk about what part of each image I liked. She took detailed notes and helped me talk through what I was really imagining for my big day. That same day she was able to give me a quote and we signed the contract right away because we were really happy with the price. On our wedding day when I saw all of the flowers I was so impressed and absolutely loved the bouquets and arrangements she had created. They were beautiful!

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Becky

Becky Dodds · Married on 04/26/2019

Amazing/beautiful/perfect!

Working with Matlack for our flowers was the best choice!! Debbie was so amazing to work with, so professional, timely and accommodating. And not to mention the arrangements she put together for us were BEAUTIFUL. I was speechless when I saw them. I cannot say enough good things about Matlack Florist and would HIGHLY recommend to anyone getting married!!

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Babin · Married on 04/14/2019

Wonderful Experience

Nicole and the Matlack Florist team did a wonderful job in executing my vision for my wedding. They were a pleasure to work with. Every step of the process was easy and they made my day special and stress free! I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Jennifer · Married on 04/05/2019

Highly recommend Matlack Florist!

Nicole and her team at Matlack did our florals for our 5.4.19 wedding and we could not be happier with how everything turned out! Nicole was able to bring my exact vision to life by suggesting specific flowers and greenery that matched the vibe we were going for. She was incredibly responsive via email and was able to troubleshoot any issues with ease. We got SO many compliments on our bouquets and the greenery details. Highly recommend Matlack Florist for weddings!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Nicole · Married on 12/15/2018

Matlack Florist

I had a great time working with Nicole for our December wedding. She was extremely responsive and always got back to you very quickly with any small question. She worked with us to create exactly what we were looking for and the final cost was very reasonable. We wanted to use a lot of anemones for boutonnieres, the cake, bouquets and other places but it happened to be the beginning of their season when our wedding came around. Since the anemones weren't opening as she had anticipated, Nicole immediately communicated her concerns to us and helped us to prioritize where it was most important that these flowers were used. Nature is something that you cannot control but Nicole helped us navigate a challenging situation to get the best outcome for our wedding day and I am extremely appreciative!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Lisa · Married on 11/24/2018

Matlack Florist

My daughter got married on 11/24/18. Nicole and Matlack were wonderful to deal with. Nicole was very accommodating and professional. She made my daughter’s thoughts and ideas a reality. The flowers were beautiful and held up really well ( over a week later they still looked great!). I would highly recommend Matlack and Nicole.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Katie · Married on 11/24/2018

Excellent!

Matlack was easy to work with; the flowers turned out gorgeous, and they lasted all day! We are very pleased with how everything turned out, and we would used them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Kathleen LaRosa · Married on 11/10/2018

Most Beautiful Flowers I've Ever Seen!!

I was a very indecisive bride when it came to choosing flowers. I felt so overwhelmed at first until I had my first consultation with Nicole. Her and the team at Matlack Florist made the process so easy and enjoyable. I cried when I first saw them because they were absolutely PERFECT! I have received so many complements on how gorgeous they were! I would recommend Matlack Florist to any bride! Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Alissa

Alissa Falcon · Married on 09/28/2018

Matlack Florist - All Around Amazing!

Matlack Florist exceeded our expectations! My family has been life-long customers of Matlack so when I got married we knew we could trust Matlack Florist to produce stunning floral centerpieces and bouquets.

We worked with Nicole who was incredibly helpful and open to any and all ideas that we had. The day of our wedding, I couldn't believe how gorgeous my bouquet and all of our flowers were. We couldn't have been happier! I highly recommend Matlack to anyone getting married. They were willing to work with our budget and find flowers that were in season for the fall and suggested we stay away from expensive flowers that would increase our price quickly. I loved this transparency and appreciated their flexibility throughout the planning process. You will not be disappointed with the incredibly talented florists at Matlack.

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Desiree

Desiree · Married on 09/08/2018

I truly appreciate the time that Debbie spent with me to go over what we needed for our special day. The flowers were absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I just wish we had discussed the staining that can occur on the wedding dress with having real petals vs. silk petals. It was disappointing to see purple and blue stains on my train. :-( But, it took nothing away from the overall success of the day and the beauty that Debbie created for us!

Sent on 09/22/2018
  • Candice

Candice · Married on 09/08/2018

Beautiful flowers

Matlack Florist was a wonderful place to work with from the very beginning. Debbie was a pleasure to be around any time we stopped in or for whatever question I had. I’m not a very knowledgeable person when it comes to flowers, but she was able to take these color ideas I had and turned them into a perfect combination of flowers for my bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces. And when everything arrived the day of my wedding, it was everything I could have hoped for. My bouquet was just stunning and I would love to somehow figure out a way to replicate it with silk flowers just so that I could look at it every day. My Bridesmaid bouquets ever so elegantly fit with their dresses and our ceremony site was gorgeous with the flowers all over the room. I cannot rave enough about Matlack and would recommend them to any bride I meet.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/25/2018

Nicole is amazing. I didn't want to spend too much on flowers but wanted a particular look, and she made it happen, even though all my various changes. I didn't see my flowers until the day of my wedding (because I live 10 hours away) and was so relieved that she made my vision come to life even better than I had thought possible.

Sent on 09/06/2018

B. A. Martinez · Married on 08/18/2018

Stunning & Beautiful

Nicole was absolutely amazing, from asking her to keep the costs down, to last minute change to where one of the flower deliveries went, she was just completely responsive and on top of everything! Each flower was perfect and what we asked for, they went with all the colors, the darks and lights blended perfectly, the flowers looked stunning, smelled extremely elegant, and looked fabulous, it helped to make our forever day to remember shine more brightly! Nicole was such a wonderful person to work with, very friendly and professional, but just such a wonderful way about her also, she just made us feel at home and welcome in her shop, someone that you just want to welcome into your wedding celebration as well, wish she wasn't so busy to join us for our big day too! But she made the day look beautiful, for sure! Thank you, Nicole, and Matlack Florist! We will certainly let our friends know about your services, and use you again if we need you!

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • Mo

Mo · Married on 08/17/2018

Nicole from Matlack Florist is amazing and so talented. My flowers were absolutely jaw-dropping and she created the exact look I wanted but BETTER. This is one vendor you can trust and not worry about a thing on your wedding day :)

Sent on 09/22/2018

Monica · Married on 08/04/2018

We were extremely happy with our wedding flowers from Matlack Florist! Nicole was amazing to work with and is tremendously talented, creative, and professional. She went above and beyond to make sure our arrangements were perfect. We received so many compliments from our guests on how beautiful they turned out. Matlack Florist exceeded our expectations, and I would HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 09/15/2018