Matlack Florist Reviews

Matlack Florist 7
  • Erin

Erin Martin · Married on 09/21/2019

Wedding flowers

The flowers for my wedding were so beautiful! The bouquets were just what we imagined , and our wedding coordinator said our centerpieces were the prettiest she has seen all year! Nicole was very helpful in helping us get exactly what we wanted, which we are so grateful for!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Kimberly · Married on 08/17/2019

Pick Matlack!

I found out about Matlack through a friend of mine. The flowers at her wedding were so beautiful that I knew I was going to have to use Nicole for my wedding flowers as well! At our first meeting, I was unsure and very general about the type and color of flowers I wanted. But from what I was sure of, Nicole was able to immediately make many recommendations, pulling out pictures and recommending types of flowers I've never even heard of! I never once felt worried when it came to my wedding flowers because Nicole was very confident and definitely capable. I got so many compliments on my bouquet and still continue to get complimented from my wedding photos!

Sent on 10/15/2019
    Matlack Florist 8
    Matlack Florist 9
    Matlack Florist 10

Sara Schubert Johnston · Married on 08/03/2019

stunning flowers, stellar service

I was thrilled with how my wedding flowers and decor turned out and Matlack exceeded all of our expectations. Nicole and everyone at Matlack were very attentive, friendly, and helpful - they helped my romantic/rustic/modern flower vision come to life with the perfect combination of white roses, yellow roses, eucalyptus, and hydrangea. They helped me ensure every detail was perfect and even helped personalize some arrangements with decals. I am so appreciative of all of their creative and professional efforts!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Dawn Major · Married on 07/19/2019

Beautiful!

Wonderful! I could not have been happier with Matlack and the floral they provided for our wedding! Nicole was a pleasure to work with - very responsive to questions and designed our floral to my vision. The flowers for the ceremony, bouquet, and reception were perfection - I received so many compliments from our guests. Matlack and Nicole also went above and beyond to be sure the install of an overhead floral arrangement for our reception was coordinated with the venue in advance. Thank you so much for making our day so wonderful and beautiful!Read Less

Sent on 09/26/2019

Danielle · Married on 05/18/2019

Picture perfect!

Our wedding was the happiest day of my life and I am so glad we used you as our florist! We received many compliments on our flowers! I was so sad to be leaving my bouquet for our honeymoon.

You were extreme helpful when I came in to meet you as I had no idea where I wanted to go with flowers. The colors matched perfectly and all the bouquets and decorations were exquisite. We couldn’t have been happier. Your eye for flowers is amazing. Thank you!!

Sent on 07/15/2019
    Matlack Florist 11
    Matlack Florist 12
    Matlack Florist 13
  • Jamie

Jamie Elcock · Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful flowers

I contacted Debbie a few months before my wedding and she gave me a form to fill out to help her get an idea of what I wanted. I was so impressed that she asked for my Pinterest board to see pictures of what I had been saving as bouquets and arrangements I liked. I met with Debbie to discuss what I had envisioned for my wedding flowers and she had prepared several printed out images from my Pinterest board so we could talk about what part of each image I liked. She took detailed notes and helped me talk through what I was really imagining for my big day. That same day she was able to give me a quote and we signed the contract right away because we were really happy with the price. On our wedding day when I saw all of the flowers I was so impressed and absolutely loved the bouquets and arrangements she had created. They were beautiful!

Sent on 06/29/2019
    Matlack Florist 14
    Matlack Florist 15
  • Becky

Becky Dodds · Married on 04/26/2019

Amazing/beautiful/perfect!

Working with Matlack for our flowers was the best choice!! Debbie was so amazing to work with, so professional, timely and accommodating. And not to mention the arrangements she put together for us were BEAUTIFUL. I was speechless when I saw them. I cannot say enough good things about Matlack Florist and would HIGHLY recommend to anyone getting married!!

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Babin · Married on 04/14/2019

Wonderful Experience

Nicole and the Matlack Florist team did a wonderful job in executing my vision for my wedding. They were a pleasure to work with. Every step of the process was easy and they made my day special and stress free! I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Matlack Florist 16
    Matlack Florist 17

Jennifer · Married on 04/05/2019

Highly recommend Matlack Florist!

Nicole and her team at Matlack did our florals for our 5.4.19 wedding and we could not be happier with how everything turned out! Nicole was able to bring my exact vision to life by suggesting specific flowers and greenery that matched the vibe we were going for. She was incredibly responsive via email and was able to troubleshoot any issues with ease. We got SO many compliments on our bouquets and the greenery details. Highly recommend Matlack Florist for weddings!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Nicole · Married on 12/15/2018

Matlack Florist

I had a great time working with Nicole for our December wedding. She was extremely responsive and always got back to you very quickly with any small question. She worked with us to create exactly what we were looking for and the final cost was very reasonable. We wanted to use a lot of anemones for boutonnieres, the cake, bouquets and other places but it happened to be the beginning of their season when our wedding came around. Since the anemones weren't opening as she had anticipated, Nicole immediately communicated her concerns to us and helped us to prioritize where it was most important that these flowers were used. Nature is something that you cannot control but Nicole helped us navigate a challenging situation to get the best outcome for our wedding day and I am extremely appreciative!

Sent on 01/20/2019
    Matlack Florist 18
    Matlack Florist 19
    Matlack Florist 20

Lisa · Married on 11/24/2018

Matlack Florist

My daughter got married on 11/24/18. Nicole and Matlack were wonderful to deal with. Nicole was very accommodating and professional. She made my daughter’s thoughts and ideas a reality. The flowers were beautiful and held up really well ( over a week later they still looked great!). I would highly recommend Matlack and Nicole.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Katie · Married on 11/24/2018

Excellent!

Matlack was easy to work with; the flowers turned out gorgeous, and they lasted all day! We are very pleased with how everything turned out, and we would used them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Kathleen Larosa · Married on 11/10/2018

Most Beautiful Flowers I've Ever Seen!!

I was a very indecisive bride when it came to choosing flowers. I felt so overwhelmed at first until I had my first consultation with Nicole. Her and the team at Matlack Florist made the process so easy and enjoyable. I cried when I first saw them because they were absolutely PERFECT! I have received so many complements on how gorgeous they were! I would recommend Matlack Florist to any bride! Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Alissa

Alissa Falcon · Married on 09/28/2018

Matlack Florist - All Around Amazing!

Matlack Florist exceeded our expectations! My family has been life-long customers of Matlack so when I got married we knew we could trust Matlack Florist to produce stunning floral centerpieces and bouquets.

We worked with Nicole who was incredibly helpful and open to any and all ideas that we had. The day of our wedding, I couldn't believe how gorgeous my bouquet and all of our flowers were. We couldn't have been happier! I highly recommend Matlack to anyone getting married. They were willing to work with our budget and find flowers that were in season for the fall and suggested we stay away from expensive flowers that would increase our price quickly. I loved this transparency and appreciated their flexibility throughout the planning process. You will not be disappointed with the incredibly talented florists at Matlack.

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Desiree

Desiree · Married on 09/08/2018

I truly appreciate the time that Debbie spent with me to go over what we needed for our special day. The flowers were absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I just wish we had discussed the staining that can occur on the wedding dress with having real petals vs. silk petals. It was disappointing to see purple and blue stains on my train. :-( But, it took nothing away from the overall success of the day and the beauty that Debbie created for us!

Sent on 09/22/2018
    Matlack Florist 21
    Matlack Florist 22
  • Candice

Candice · Married on 09/08/2018

Beautiful flowers

Matlack Florist was a wonderful place to work with from the very beginning. Debbie was a pleasure to be around any time we stopped in or for whatever question I had. I’m not a very knowledgeable person when it comes to flowers, but she was able to take these color ideas I had and turned them into a perfect combination of flowers for my bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces. And when everything arrived the day of my wedding, it was everything I could have hoped for. My bouquet was just stunning and I would love to somehow figure out a way to replicate it with silk flowers just so that I could look at it every day. My Bridesmaid bouquets ever so elegantly fit with their dresses and our ceremony site was gorgeous with the flowers all over the room. I cannot rave enough about Matlack and would recommend them to any bride I meet.

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Matlack Florist 23
    Matlack Florist 24

Sarah · Married on 08/25/2018

Nicole is amazing. I didn't want to spend too much on flowers but wanted a particular look, and she made it happen, even though all my various changes. I didn't see my flowers until the day of my wedding (because I live 10 hours away) and was so relieved that she made my vision come to life even better than I had thought possible.

Sent on 09/06/2018

B. A. Martinez · Married on 08/18/2018

Stunning & Beautiful

Nicole was absolutely amazing, from asking her to keep the costs down, to last minute change to where one of the flower deliveries went, she was just completely responsive and on top of everything! Each flower was perfect and what we asked for, they went with all the colors, the darks and lights blended perfectly, the flowers looked stunning, smelled extremely elegant, and looked fabulous, it helped to make our forever day to remember shine more brightly! Nicole was such a wonderful person to work with, very friendly and professional, but just such a wonderful way about her also, she just made us feel at home and welcome in her shop, someone that you just want to welcome into your wedding celebration as well, wish she wasn't so busy to join us for our big day too! But she made the day look beautiful, for sure! Thank you, Nicole, and Matlack Florist! We will certainly let our friends know about your services, and use you again if we need you!

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • Mo

Mo · Married on 08/17/2018

Nicole from Matlack Florist is amazing and so talented. My flowers were absolutely jaw-dropping and she created the exact look I wanted but BETTER. This is one vendor you can trust and not worry about a thing on your wedding day :)

Sent on 09/22/2018
    Matlack Florist 25
    Matlack Florist 26

Monica · Married on 08/04/2018

We were extremely happy with our wedding flowers from Matlack Florist! Nicole was amazing to work with and is tremendously talented, creative, and professional. She went above and beyond to make sure our arrangements were perfect. We received so many compliments from our guests on how beautiful they turned out. Matlack Florist exceeded our expectations, and I would HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 09/15/2018
    Matlack Florist 32
    Matlack Florist 33
    Matlack Florist 34

Chelsea · Married on 07/22/2018

SO HAPPY with Matlack Florist! I was getting the cold shoulder from another florist and found Matlack through Wedding Wire kind of close to our date. So glad I did! Nicole was so responsive and perfect-- she knew exactly what we were going for based on a few inspiration photos and was happy to do a last-minute add-on. She was flexible in working within my budget and was overall just so pleasant and easy to work with. The flowers looked amazing and I really couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 08/25/2018
    Matlack Florist 35
    Matlack Florist 36
    Matlack Florist 37
    Matlack Florist 38

Teresa · Married on 07/07/2018

We just got married on 7.7.18 and Matlack Florist was our vendor. Nicole was a pleasure to work with; she was not only responsive and helpful throughout the whole process, she was also so accommodating! When I had a last minute change to the schedule and had to ask her to bump her arrival time earlier, she immediately responded and said it wouldn't be a problem. I cannot stress enough how highly I would recommend Nicole and Matlack Florist to anyone. You can tell from the minute you walk into the store that they are true professionals and that's quite a comfort when handling logistics with multiple vendors all at the same time. To boot, their pricing was more than reasonable. All in all a GREAT experience; thank you Nicole and thank you Matlack Florist!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Kelly · Married on 06/30/2018

Matlack Florist provided us with the most beautiful floral arrangements. From the boutonnieres, to the bouquets to the center pieces everything was beautiful and cohesive. They did a great job all while adding their own creativity and art.

Sent on 08/22/2018

kate · Married on 05/20/2018

Matlack was the complete professional! We needed a florist two weeks before the wedding and they came through with flying colors! What a pleasure to meet once, and not have a second thought about our flowers. The day of our wedding everything we discussed was perfect, as planned and on time!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Kim · Married on 05/19/2018

It's taken me way too long to write this review, but I could not have been more pleased with Matlack Florist and the floral arraignments for our wedding day! We had unique ceremony and reception sites and wanted to keep our flowers simple and somewhat minimalistic. When interviewing other florists, I felt like I was being forced into adding so many floral features (I'm guessing to add increase the price?) despite saying I wanted to keep things simple. But as soon as I spoke to Nicole from Matlack, I signed a contract with them immediately! Nicole listened to what I said I wanted and worked with me every step of the way to create the most beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and arraignments. From a payment standpoint, I also preferred the way Matlack Florist handles things, as it allowed me to make some changes and add things after our initial discussions. I added a ceremony feature and had some seriously last minute requests for corsages, and they were beyond accommodating and seemed genuinely happy to help! I didn't truly know what I wanted in terms of colors, flowers, or sizes, but Nicole worked with me every step of the way, sent me sample pictures, suggestions and ideas, and in the end, I trusted her eye and creativity enough to choose some of the final details for me! Again, so happy and thrilled with how everything turned out. They were so wonderful to work with, and I'll keep them in mind in the future for birthdays, showers, etc. and will recommend them to everyone I know!

Sent on 10/06/2018