125 South Street, Philadelphia, PA 19147 Map · Phone number

About The Wedding Factor

The Wedding Factor will do what it takes to make your wedding day into the day of your dreams. From partial to full-service packages, invitations to lighting, custom monograms to hand-painted aisle runners, we do it all with style and elegance. Our goal is to make your special day original, inspired and unforgettable.

Follow The Wedding Factor on

logo2010
brides2011ad

8 Reviews for The Wedding Factor

Grace · Married on 11/18/2017

I was having a tough time finding a wedding dress. We were in Philadelphia visiting for my fiance's graduation from UPenn and I decided to go look at wedding dresses. Iris was so sweet and patient and helped me find my beautiful wedding dress! Thank you!!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Simara · Married on 10/25/2014

Working with Stacey and Kathy was THE BEST decision my husband and I could have made for our wedding. My husband and I had the most beautiful and amazing wedding day we could have EVER dreamed of. Almost as important as our wedding day being perfect, wedding planning was pretty much smooth sailing for us. Not even a single disagreement because we told WF our idea for our wedding and they delivered. What was also helpful was how flexible they were. They worked with our budget, they worked with our requests, they gave us suggestions, they were patient, they were attentive, they recommended amazing vendors that we would have never come across without them. The DJ they work with (Darryl) was top of the line, we had the party of a lifetime! They surprised us at our reception with a request my husband had when we first met with them, they are just superb. They also have a boutique where I ended up getting some final touches for my dress from with Kathy's help and she nailed it, her suggestions were perfect for me. Stacey was by our side for every big step we needed her for and we couldn't be happier that she was there. My husband and I cannot stress enough that this was the best first step we made after getting engaged. We were lucky to have them!

Sent on 12/30/2014

Catherine · Married on 07/27/2012

The Wedding Factor helped plan our special day by advising us each step of the way and coming with us to visit our clients. They referred amazing vendors we used - who were the following: Tiffany Stout the most awesome make-up artist there is, Alexey Kats who worked on the bridal party's hair-dos, our videographer Dave Williams of Cinemacake who did a stellar job and Country Meadows Florist (Hilary Felton) who brought our vision to life with the most beautiful florals. I would recommend this vendor to others indeed. thanks Wedding Factor!

Sent on 10/18/2012

The Wedding Factor FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Aja's Artistry
    Aja's Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Stacy and her team are the best wedding planners I know! I highly recommend!!!!

• LAUREN BROWN STUDIO
    LAUREN BROWN STUDIO Wedding Invitations

Kathy and her team at The Wedding Factor are true professionals and are always such a pleasure to work with! If you're looking for an event that is unique and one-of-a-kind, and a planner who will cover everything from the smallest of details to the impossible task, look no further! You will be able to sit back and enjoy your special day, just as a bride should!!

• 125 South Street Philadelphia, 19147 See on map