1111 Bergan Rd, Oreland, PA 19075 Map · Phone number

About Aja's Artistry

Hello and thanks for your interest in Aja's Artistry. I look forward to serving you on your special day. I have been doing makeup professionally for over 15 years. I have worked on every aspect of makeup including print, TV, fashion photography, video, celebrity, and bridal. I am passionate about making everyone I touch even more beautiful. Makeup is my art and I love sharing my talent with others. Let me create a look that is all your own!

I am dedicated to making your makeup experience the best! I offer an array of services to suit your needs. Please feel free to contact me for pricing.. If you are a bride please allow time for a makeup trial before your special day. Please take a moment to view my pictures. I choose to use mainly un-retouched camera phone quality pictures of my work to show the true quality of the makeup. Please do not hesitate to contact me!!!!!

Follow Aja's Artistry on

1 1
201510121420325133

20 Reviews for Aja's Artistry

Beverly · Married on 08/25/2018

Aja put together a team of make-up artists and hair stylists for my daughter's wedding on August 25th. She organized trial appointments to make sure we knew ahead of time what we wanted and on the day of the wedding her team handled 14 women with patience, professionalism and fun! They made sure everyone was happy with how they looked and everyone looked amazing. Thank you Aja for a beautiful job.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Meghan · Married on 10/07/2016

Aja was so great to work with for my wedding makeup! She was patient, professional, flexible, and she is so talented!!! My wedding make up was better than even expected, and I received so many compliments on my makeup! Thank you Aja!!!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Colleen · Married on 09/10/2016

Aja was absolutely amazing! I had a couple of bad experiences with makeup artists for my wedding prior to her and right away she blew me away! Aja was very flexible, the week before the big day we realized with our allotted time, and amount of people that we needed an assistant and she was able to get one right away! The work she did on everyone was beautiful and not heavy at all! Thank you Aja for making me feel and look beautiful!! Keep up the amazing work!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Award

Aja's Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
    Consultation
    Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Makeup
    Group Discounts
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Eye Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Fresh Beauty Lounge Wedding Hair & Makeup

Aja not only does beautiful work, but she is so professional and has a calming energy about her which is so refreshing! We provided hair services at a wedding party, where we had met Aja and she is someone we highly recommend !

• Forevermore Photos Wedding Photographers

Aja did all the make-up for for an Indian wedding that I photographed. Not only were there 8 women, but there were multiple outfit changes throughout the day. It was a very hot a humid day, too. Not only did the make-up look stunning, it looked that way till the end of the evening. Great job! I recommend Aja's Artistry if you want to look awesome. Since I wrote this original endorsement for Aja's Artistry I've had two brides who decided to use their friends who are "good at doing make-up" instead of using Aja. Their make-up took twice as long to put on, then looked very good for about 1 hour, then started to smear. Really girls, you get what you pay for! Why spend more on your flowers then you do on your face? Just saying.

• Deanna Lewis Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have known Aja for over ten years. Not only is she an amazing artist, but she is professional, punctual, and a lot of fun to work with!! You're lucky to get her:)

• 1111 Bergan Rd Oreland, PA, 19075 See on map
    Location of (Aja's Artistry)