Sagets Formal Wear Reviews

172 Reviews for Sagets Formal Wear

• Jackie

Jackie Swarr Rhoads · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Great looking

I loved Sagets Formal Wear, they made it so easy and they had a selection that was much nicer than the competition we visited, we thought they looked great as well.

Sent on 11/21/2019

Michael · Married on 12/07/2019

Jimmy was great!

Couldn’t have asked for a better experience

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/15/2019

Friendly and convenient

The team at Saget's was absolutely incredible! I have no met nicer, more professional people! We wanted to rent suits for men and a woman and they were more than willing to make our dreams a reality. Everyone looked incredible. The price was right and the whole experience was perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better business to work with.

Sent on 12/18/2019

Anthony Lee · Married on 11/03/2019

The best in the business

I’ve worked with Jimmy one time precious as a groomsmen and the experience was amazing. This time around as a Groom and it was the best experience a guy could ask for. From the patience, organization and input to bring our vision to life was everything. My custom suit will be something to remember and I owe it all to Jimmy and his family !! Thank you
    @Aleerealestate

Sent on 12/17/2019

Kerry Kynett · Married on 10/26/2019

Sagets Formal Wear is Amazing!

Jimmy and his employees are incredible people. They helped guide me in the direction that I wanted to go. I’ve never owned a custom suit or any kind of custom clothing, so I was nervous about how it would turn out. Jimmy helped me visualize what I wanted and explained every step of the process so that I understood what was going on. He and his employees are amazing people that do amazing work. I could not be happier with my suit and shirt. They were also awesome and extremely reasonable with rentals for my groomsmen. Their suits looked awesome and they fit everyone perfectly.

Sent on 12/19/2019

Emily · Married on 10/26/2019

Great experience

My groomsmen and I all live out of state so we got fitted a couple days before the wedding. Nothing was ever too much trouble. We had the best experience and was impressed with the professionalism and service we received. Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/20/2019
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 10/18/2019

100% recommend

Sagets was absolutely amazing to work with for our wedding! They had a great selection of suits to choose from and everyone we dealt with was extremely helpful and friendly, they made it very easy to find the perfect suit. We definitely will be using Sagets again and highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/13/2019

Paul Ciavardelli · Married on 10/11/2019

Awesome experience

Jimmy, James and the entire staff at Saget’s were incredibly friendly, personable and knowledgeable. We used them for the tuxedo rentals for our wedding and could not have been happier! Everyone looked amazing! All of the measurements were on point and precise and the whole team was very professional and attentive. I would 100% recommend Saget’s to anyone looking for wedding attire!

Sent on 11/09/2019

Steve Taylor · Married on 09/21/2019

Extremely professional and knowledgeable

very professional and very knowledgeable. Has that old school movie type feel to getting your tux.

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 08/17/2019

Best place to go!

My now husband, his groomsmen & our fathers went to Saget's for their tuxes/suits. I cannot say enough good things about Saget's. From our initial visit with Jim who helped bring out our vision of what we wanted the guys to wear and suggested to us what would look best. Jake also helped so much with his suggestions and making sure the suits were the fitted look we wanted to have. We highly recommend Saget's to anyone looking for their wedding attire, they have so many options, are so helpful, and attentive! Thank you so much again!

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • West

West · Married on 08/02/2019

Amazing experience

The people at Saget's were amazing from start to finish. Their professionals helped us find the perfect color, style, and fit. They were super accommodating during the fitting process and made sure everyone looked great and had a fun time doing it. I would 100% recommend and us them again!

Nicholas Papatsiaras · Married on 07/27/2019

Papatsiaras Wedding

My entire experience was amazing at Sagets. The employee's couldn't of been more positive and they truly care about their customers. Everything fit the way I wanted it to and everyone looked sharp! I highly recommend using them.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Rochelle · Married on 07/20/2019

Best in the business

I went into Sagets to see if they had the type of tuxedo that we wanted for our wedding. They did and the service was superb! We had a destination wedding and needed to have the suits for longer than the usual rental and they were able accommodate us. My guys had expert tailoring and service. We couldn’t be more satisfied with Sagets! We will definitely recommend them to others and use them again in the future. Thanks so much to all of the staff at Sagets!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Kevin · Married on 07/13/2019

Bob Saget wishes he worked here!

Saget's is hands down the best place for wedding attire. Recently rented tuxes from Saget's for a July wedding and loved their options for light grey tuxes. Fitting was easy, and their people are the nicest and most knowledgeable in the business (and reasonably priced too!). Cannot go wrong with Sagets!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Calvin Milano · Married on 07/06/2019

Fantastic!

Sagets Formalwear did an amazing job helping provide the Tuxedos for our wedding. I had 11 groomsmen who were all renting tuxedos plus the father of the bride. A majority of those groomsmen were from out of town, Jimmy was nice enough to ship the tuxedos to the out of town guests (at no extra charge) so they could try everything on before they arrived so they did not have to spend time going to the store to pick up their Tuxedos. He was incredibly accommodating and made sure every Tuxedo fit perfectly. I've been in a number of weddings where the rental process was difficult and items never fit quite right but Jimmy made sure that was not the case. All 11 groomsmen had exactly what they needed without any hassle.

As the groom, I purchased a custom tuxedo from Sagets and I was blown away by the work. Jimmy took the time to create the perfect Tuxedo for my wedding day and was even able to have the jacket liner be all of our engagement pictures which was an awesome surprise for my wife.

I cannot say enough good things about Sagets Formalwear and Jimmy. The service they provided was unparalleled and I would implore anyone who is getting married to use Sagets. Or if you are in the market for a custom suit/tuxedo I would also highly recommend.

• Noel

Noel Clarke · Married on 07/05/2019

the best looking suits and tuxes out there!

Started out looking at mens warehouse and felt helpless... then found sagets! Wow fit so nice and so expensive looking! thank you for everything team Sagets!

Susan · Married on 06/15/2019

Sagets is the best!

Sagets took care of the men in our wedding perfectly. Nothing was too much for Jimmy! Jimmy's team was so helpful and easy to work with. I will recommended Sagets everytime!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Sophia

Sophia · Married on 06/07/2019

Star of the Show

The tuxes from Sagets were just exceptional!!! He was able to custom fit each groomsmen's tux to fit their body, even though they were rented!! He was flexible with appointments, opening the store early so we would have uninterrupted time to try on tuxes. Great customer service, highly recommend.

Sent on 07/14/2019

Patricia Collamer · Married on 05/31/2019

Important to their Perfect Day

As parents of the bride, we traveled across the state on our son-in law's request to meet with Jimmy. He was professional, accommodating, and attentive. We were only able to meet with him once. The fit for all was perfect! Everyone was courteous and answered all our questions quickly. We highly recommend for any couple wanting to work with those who care about making the day exactly the way they dream of.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Amanda · Married on 05/18/2019

We love Sagets!!

From day 1 we felt beyond comfortable working with Sagets. Morgan was a pleasure to work with and having my husband not only be able to try his suit on months before the wedding but they were able to pickup our suits day after the wedding. HIGHLY recommend using Sagets for your big day!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Patrick Mccunney · Married on 05/11/2019

Sagets Formal Wear - #1 for Wedding Attire

Amazing experience and everything was first class! We couldn't have been more pleased with how everything turned out! Sagets Formal Wear is the place to go for your wedding attire!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Trish · Married on 04/26/2019

Friendly and Personal

Sagets formal wear is great and Jimmy is so nice and easy to work with. He puts that extra personal touch on everything to make sure the men look perfect and are dressed exactly as they should be. I would recommend him to anyone who needs mens formal wear. The extra personal touch makes the whole experience that much better!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 02/10/2019

Highly Recommended - Ask for Alyssa

When we picked up the tuxedos for our February 2019 wedding, Saget's was planning on moving locations. If Alyssa is still working there, ask for her directly. She was extremely knowledgable and profession. They're quick to reply to emails. Out of the 5 tuxedos that we ordered, one needed to be corrected, which was handled very quickly and professionally. Can't recommend Saget's enough, they did a great job!

Sent on 02/27/2019

John · Married on 01/19/2019

Perfection on my big day

Jimmy was amazing to work with. My tux came out fitted perfectly and could not be happier with how it look on the most important day of my life. Jimmy is definitely a master of his craft. It is easy to tell how much he loves his job and it shows in his work. Will definitely be using him for all my custom made suits and shirts in the future.

Sent on 03/06/2019

Jay Trio · Married on 01/12/2019

Custom Tux - Classic Winter - Black Velvet

Fantastic service & CustomFit.

Sent on 02/25/2019