121 Reviews for Sagets Formal Wear The Out-of-Town Tuxedo Specialist

Cleaning (5)
Customary (3)
Mother of Bride (1)
121 Sagets Formal Wear The Out-of-Town Tuxedo Specialist Reviews

Sagets was extremely easy to work with. Everyone was very friendly and accommodating, and all of the guys in our wedding looked fantastic! My husband worked with Jimmy to design a custom shirt, which turned out great! The quality of the products are outstanding and the prices are very reasonable! I would HIGHLY recommend them!

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Customary, Tuxedo Rentals, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Alterations, Rentals

Unbelievable service. The tux fit like it was made personally for me. The staff was great! Went above and beyond to make sure my wedding day was great!

Profile Picture Matthew, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I recently had a custom tuxedo made for my October 2017 wedding by Sagets formal wear and I cannot say enough great things about my experience. Jimmy Buchakjian is the nicest guy and such an amazing expert at his job as a tailor! His staff is just as amazing as he is! From the beginning to the end....our experience was great. Working with Jimmy from my very first fitting until Jimmy personally dressing my Uncle (my best man) and me on my wedding day was such a fun time. Being a guy and having the option to either rent a tux or have one custom made... I cannot recommend enough; going the custom route!!! I had the inside of my jacket personalized with several very meaningful memories that I wouldn’t have been able to do if I rented my tux.

Jimmy treated us like family and I can honestly say he is as sincere as they come!!! What a great guy to have to add his finishing touch... on your wedding day! What I haven’t said yet.... is that my tuxedo fit me perfectly and it was besigned beautifully!
Sincerely
Paul M.

Profile Picture Paul, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Groom, Groomsmen, Customary, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Alterations

Saget's was flexible and extraordinarily helpful through the whole process! We had an especially large party, and they made sure all of our tuxes were ready on time and correctly fitted. They handled all of our alterations in-house on the day of pick-up. On the wedding day, everyone looked great!

Profile Picture Dan, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Sagets was extremely easy to work with and very helpful in picking out the tuxedos for our big day!! They really worked with all of the guys to get them fitted, and everyone looked so handsome on the day of!! They were very convenient, hard working to get you exactly what you want, polite, and kind. We loved going there, and highly recommend using them for your wedding!! We encountered no problems using them, everything came in early and fit perfectly on the day.

Profile Picture Julia, 10/7/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Tuxedo Rentals, Father of Bride, Groom, Groomsmen

WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!
The staff was a pleasure to work with. Communication, whether it be through email or over the phone, was exceptional. Getting measured and fitted for clothes can be awkward at times but the staff at Saget’s made me feel comfortable and welcome. The tuxedos were perfect. They arrived for pick up earlier than they were originally estimated to come in. I would definitely recommend this store to friends. If I have to rent out a tuxedo again I will absolutely be going to Saget’s!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/23/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Rentals, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos

Sagets was excellent. From the top down, the service was outstanding and the tuxedos were phenomenal. I highly recommend them! James and his staff are awesome!

Profile Picture Max, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Let me start off by saying how good myself and the groomsmen looked! I don't think we could look any better than we did on the day of the wedding. For the same price as Men's Warehouse or any other place, I couldn't of chosen a better place than Jimmy at Sagets. None of the groomsmen nor I had any major issues with the suits, besides minor alterations that took maybe 10 minutes of time to fix. I also had a custom shirt made complimentary and I also bought my best man one as part of his gift. I have had nothing but great things said to me at the wedding about the suits and will be a returning customer for a full suit in the near future!

Profile Picture Sal, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My husband and I were instantly at ease from the second we walked in and met Jimmy. Picking out tuxedos and shoes was so laid back, and with his expertise and amazing reputation, we knew we could trust Jimmy with anything for our bridal party. My husband got a custom made dress shirt to wear with his tuxedo, which was made to perfection. Jimmy really knows what he is doing, and we would trust him with any other alterations or custom work. My husband, the groomsmen, and our fathers looked stunning thanks to Jimmy and his team! After the wedding, we had the option to leave the tuxedos at the hotel to be picked up - which we totally utilized. I have already started recommending Saget's to all future grooms!

Profile Picture Alexa, 9/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Customary, Tuxedo Rentals, Alterations, Cleaning, Rentals, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen

We recently used Sagets for tuxes at our wedding. One of my biggest concerns when considering groom/groomsmen attire was getting stuck with the typical boxy, baggy rental tux/suit. Thank god we found Sagets! I couldn't have been more happy with the modern/slim fit Michael Kors tux we rented - looked very sharp in photos.

In addition to the tuxes, the staff at Sagets was incredibly easy to work with from start to finish and the process for out of towner's was simple. They make the pickup & drop off process stress free on the groom by texting groomsmen directly when their tuxes are ready and coordinating a pickup at the hotel the day after the wedding.

I'd highly recommend Sagets for any groom !

Profile Picture Nicholas, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Do not waste your time going to other stores! Every aspect of this experience was positive. Jimmy (owner) is great to work with and extremely flexible. He is also very personable and his staff are just the nicest people. He goes above an beyond to make sure his clients are happy with what they're getting. He even came out to our house the day of the wedding to make sure everything fit as it should. He then followed us to the wedding venue to fix our out of town ring bearers pants because they were a little on the short side. He is prepared for the worst! I can't think of any other place that provides day of services--you just can't get that anywhere. This isn't your typical tux rental store, Sagets will exceed your expectations.

I got custom shirts for my groomsmen and I couldn't be more satisfied with them. The quality of his products are just outstanding. They certainly care about their customers at Sagets and they are about building long term relationships. I will continue to use Sagets and always recommend them.

Profile Picture Joey, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Been to Sagets for other weddings but this time it was mine. Always top notch for style and looks but service wise they are always there to take care of you no matter what. Sagets is my go to for all. Thanks again for being part of our special day!!!!

Profile Picture Nick, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Jimmy and his staff exceeded any an every expectation I had throughout the entire process of finding and fitting a tux for my wedding. From the very first call to set up a time to come in to returning them, Jimmy was the definition of professional and the process could not have been smoother. Not only does he have an eye for making you look exceptional, but his tailoring skills were phenomenal. All my groomsmen said this was their best looking and fitting tux, and they've been in a lot of weddings. I had a custom shirt made, as well, and I couldn't be happier with it. It fits like a glove and it is a personalized memento from the wedding day. Jimmy also takes great care of you in situations that could otherwise cause stress. My wedding was in Lancaster and one of my guys who got measured in NYC needed a jacket a size up the day before the wedding. Jimmy over-nighted it to our hotel and everything turned out great. (The tuxes Jimmy personally measured for us guys from Philadelphia fit perfect). I'm looking forward to getting a full custom suit from Jimmy in the future. Can not recommend Saget's enough!

Profile Picture Colby, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Everyone at Sagets was extremely friendly and knowledgable. They were able to give us opinions of what looked best and helped us to pick out ties when we were having trouble envisioning what we wanted. The week of the wedding one of the groomsmen needed a different size than originally fitted for, and they easily made the adjustment and had the suit ready the next day. Very reasonably priced and a much homier experience that a large tux company!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Saget’s was amazing! (We actually used the Pheonixville location.) They were so helpful and friendly during our initial visit and helped my husband find the perfect tux and accessories. They were very accommodating of all of the out of town groomsmen who couldn’t come in to get measured in advance. They made sure the groom, groomsmen and my dad all had tuxes that fit perfectly. They picked up the tuxes from the hotel where everyone was staying making the return process super easy. With reasonable prices and such good service, I can’t recommend them enough.

Profile Picture User7834424, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

After traveling to several different tux rental shops, and everyone telling us that my husband's shoulders were "too wide" to fit into a rented tux, it was so refreshing to find Sagets where they not only said his shoulder size was no problem at all, but fitted the tux so that it looked amazing on him and was neither too tight or too loose. Would definitely recommend for all of your tux rental needs!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 7/15/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Rentals, Tuxedo Rentals, Father of Bride, Groom, Groomsmen

Wish I could give Saget's 10 stars! After a sub-par experience at Men's Wearhouse, we went to Saget's after meeting Jimmy at the Radnor Wedding Expo. From the moment we walked in, we were treated like true clients. Jimmy is a true expert in his field and excellent with customer service. Jake and Jimmy helped to show us the options available and helped us to make informed decisions, based on our style preferences, trends and season.

Additionally, the quality of the clothing was fantastic. The day before the wedding, the groomsmen did a fitting and had the rentals tailored to make sure they looked sharp.

Another service that Saget's offers is the day-of service. Jimmy or Jake come to where the men are getting ready and help them stay on time and make any last minute adjustments. Since we used real bow ties, it was also helpful to have a professional tie them. The day-after complimentary pick-up service was also a nice perk and one less thing to worry about!

Thank you! Highly recommend to all!

Profile Picture Kim, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Groom, Groomsmen, Alterations, Rentals, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos

We had an amazing experience. Sagets is very organized even with 14 of our guests all going there. Gold was our theme and they helped us match the gold to our bridesmaids dresses. They even texted everyone when the suits arrived (which nicely came 2 days early.) Thank you for everything! The suits looked amazing!

Profile Picture Chris, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Rentals, Tuxedo Rentals, Father of Bride, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers

Highly recommend. Staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful in selecting and providing tuxes for my fiancé and his three groomsmen. Alyssa assisted us throughout the whole process and was available via phone and email. The groomsmen were able to come on separate visits for their fitting. We met with Sagets in December 2016. They had everything ready for our May 2017 wedding. A very positive experience!

Profile Picture Joann, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Tuxedo Rentals, Groom, Groomsmen, Alterations, Rentals

Sagets formal was absolutely amazing! My husband tried his pants on Thursday before the wedding, they didn't fit so we were a little worried. Sagets had another pair for him the next day ready and they were perfect! The boys looked so handsome and felt comfortable all day in their tuxes. This was the easiest choice we made when picking them to dress the men for our big day! They want you to have the best experience and we did!! Thank you!

From the Fortebuono's :)

Profile Picture Aimee, 5/6/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

They were great. It was easy for my out of town groomsmen to submit their measurements, and everything looked good.

Profile Picture Asdasdf, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Jimmy and his employees especially Alyssa did a fantastic job with helping us choose the perfect tux for our wedding. They had many options of the style we were looking for. They did a excellent job setting up the tux fittings for the guys and allowed us to do a group fitting which was a lot of fun. All the tuxes arrived ready to go for a large bridal party a few days before the wedding. They also have a great pick up service for the day after the wedding which makes it very convenient for those of us who were still a little too "tired" to drop them off that day. The prices were great for the style we chose and highly recommend Sagets for your future wedding.

Profile Picture Matthew, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

HIGHLY RECOMMEND Sagets Formal Wear for tuxes for your wedding! Jimmy, Alyssa, and Jake are all awesome to work with and could not be more helpful! This is a place that truly cares how you look and feel and they really stand out in every aspect of the tuxedo rental process above all other places we've used in the past. Tuxes fit the groom and every groomsmen perfectly. They offer great prices and a huge selection of all the latest styles available. Don't waste your time looking elsewhere, go directly to Sagets and let them take care of everything!

Profile Picture K, 4/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Sagets Formal Wear was absolutely amazing from our first meeting! They were completely professional while making us feel completely comfortable. I would definitely recommend them for any formalwear services!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/28/17, 1 Review