Sagets Formal Wear Reviews

Sagets Formal Wear 6
Sagets Formal Wear 7

Michael · Getting married on 12/07/2019

Jimmy was great!

Couldn’t have asked for a better experience

Josh Halladay · Married on 10/26/2018

Sagets Rocked It!

Working with Jimmy and the entire crew at Sagets was amazing. I went with a custom tux, that was far from the "norm" and he brought my vision to life - flawlessly. Jimmy went above and beyond for us - he was so instramental he was in our special day! Thank you Jimmy, and team!

• Michael

Michael Nichols · Married on 09/02/2018

Great Service!

Jimmy and his team are so specific and take great pride in their final product. They made it easy to get measured, even for out-of-towners. They let me know exactly when the suits came in. Everything turned out great and our Grooms Party looked like movie stars.

Renee · Married on 09/02/2018

Great Experience With Sagets

Jimmy and his team at Sagets were incredible to work with. They made the tuxedo ordering process very easy and had lots of options to choose from. Prices are also very fair. Jimmy is a true professional and an expert at what he does. He was available to book for day-of wedding prep as well, which was a huge plus!!!! Would definitely recommend Sagets to anyone looking for formal wear!

• Travis

Travis Edward · Married on 09/01/2018

Everything turned out amazing

Sagats was amazing! Jimmy will get you fitted up perfectly. The entire team over at Sagats was amazing to work with and they knew all of the right options to choose. I went with the option to buy my jacket so I could get custom tailoring done and it came out perfect. Whatever your style is Sagats has it and they will have you looking the way you want on your wedding. All my groomsman were a huge fan of the Tuxedos as well! They do custom shirts as well which I also recommended.

Mark · Married on 07/28/2018

Sagets offered great customized service.

Collin · Married on 07/07/2018

Jimmy and the rest of the Sagets team are absolute rockstars. I cannot recommend them any more highly. They were an absolute pleasure to work with and made the entire rental process incredibly easy. And most importantly - we looked fantastic! Don't keep looking - get in touch with them today. You will not regret it!

• Heather

Heather · Married on 07/01/2018

They are the best company to go to for tuxedos. We chose them for our wedding because they are a small business and were so friendly and easy to work with. Susan helped my husband find the perfect fit for him and his groomsman. Highly recommend them!

Michelle · Married on 06/30/2018

Sagets was recommended to us by a friend and we couldn't have been happier with our experience there! They were extremely nice, accommodating, and helped us pick the perfect tuxes for the groom, groomsmen, ring bearer, and FOB. Highly recommend them!

Kim · Married on 06/21/2018

We had a hard time finding a place that would rent navy suits. But then we discovered Sagets after hearing about them at a bridal show. We are so glad we decided to work with them. They had many options to choose from and we were able to find the perfect navy suit for our wedding. The staff at Sagets was knowledgeable and spent the extra time with the guys to make sure everyone was fitted correctly. I would highly recommend Sagets to anyone looking to rent suits!

Emily · Married on 06/16/2018

Saget's was a great place for us to get our tuxes for our wedding. They helped us pick the perfect outfit for the groom and groomsmen. They helped us pick all the colors and made sure they matched with the dress and the rest of the wedding theme. All the tuxes were delivered on time and looked wonderful.

Sagets Formal Wear 8
    Sagets Formal Wear 9
    Sagets Formal Wear 10

Latasha · Married on 05/27/2018

Jimmy is awesome. He is very professional and personable. He made sure every piece was fitted perfectly! My husband and I could not have picked a better place. We are forever customers!

Sagets Formal Wear 11

Nicole · Married on 05/25/2018

I thought finding suits for my husband/wedding party was going to be one of the easier lifts during our wedding planning--boy was I wrong. We made the mistake of going to Men's Warehouse first. We knew we wanted gray suits for our wedding party and we knew we didn't want to make our groomsmen buy a suit that they may never wear again, so renting was our first choice. They had ONE style/color gray suit for rent--ONE!

Thankfully, after doing more research we came across Sagets and we were sold immediately. Sagets has a HUGE selection of suits for purchase or for rent (we had multiple styles/colors of gray suits to choose from) and they had no problem spending a ton of time helping us decide on what fit our vision while also offering suggestions along the way. We had a few groomsmen who were coming in from out of town, and Sagets made the process of getting their measurements a breeze. We also loved that Sagets offer to pick up suits from the hotel the next day, leaving us the ability to go down the shore to keep celebrating and not worry about running the suits back to their store. Our groomsmen and my husband looked AMAZING on our wedding day--the suits fit perfectly and the quality was high-end.

The staff there is not only professional, but treat you like family. You can tell they take their business seriously and it shows. I love them so much that I am also using them for gown preservation. I would and will recommend Sagets to everyone I know! Thank you, Alyssa, Jimmy, and Sophia for making our wedding day one for the books.

Alex · Married on 05/19/2018

Jimmy is the man! We used Saget's Formal Wear to rent tuxes for my groomsmen and to build a custom tux for the groom. He was personable and professional and spent tons of time going over all of our options. The custom tux fit perfectly and looked fantastic! The groomsmen's tuxes all arrived on time and Jimmy was available to make any last minute alterations that were needed. He even picked up the tuxes at the hotel the morning after the wedding! Overall it was an incredible experience and I can't recommend him highly enough!

Dan · Married on 05/05/2018

Choosing Sagets was the best decision I could have made for my wedding tuxes. I went into the process not having a clue where to get tuxes from. I researched reviews online of a bunch of places and felt overwhelmed, because all of them had generally good reviews but some really bad ones which made me nervous. I only chose Sagets because my friend used them, and feel very, very lucky I did. Not only was the whole team extremely friendly, helpful, and insanely easy to work with, but they even overnighted a few items to us the day before the wedding. We worked mostly with Alyssa but also Jimmy and the rest of the team, and they all were awesome. They were great with the out of town groomsmen, the dads, and my groomsmen in the Philly area. I really can't say enough about how great of an experience we had with Sagets and I could not recommend them any more strongly. If you aren't sure what to do about tuxes/suits for your wedding, I guarantee you won't regret going with Sagets.

Sagets Formal Wear 12
    Sagets Formal Wear 13

Chris · Married on 05/05/2018

I used Sagets' services for my wedding on May 5, 2018 and I couldn't have been more happy with my experience. Jimmy was a consummate professional, very easy to work with and, most importantly, the tuxedos looked fantastic! I also used Sagets' custom clothing service to design custom dress shirts as a gift for my groomsmen. The guys all loved their shirts so I would recommend taking advantage of that service as well.

Sagets Formal Wear 14

Nick · Married on 01/26/2018

Very professional and curtious I will return there for future business.

Sagets Formal Wear 15
    Sagets Formal Wear 16

Amanda · Married on 12/08/2017

Sagets was extremely easy to work with. Everyone was very friendly and accommodating, and all of the guys in our wedding looked fantastic! My husband worked with Jimmy to design a custom shirt, which turned out great! The quality of the products are outstanding and the prices are very reasonable! I would HIGHLY recommend them!

Matthew · Married on 11/18/2017

Unbelievable service. The tux fit like it was made personally for me. The staff was great! Went above and beyond to make sure my wedding day was great!

Paul · Married on 10/29/2017

I recently had a custom tuxedo made for my October 2017 wedding by Sagets formal wear and I cannot say enough great things about my experience. Jimmy Buchakjian is the nicest guy and such an amazing expert at his job as a tailor! His staff is just as amazing as he is! From the beginning to the end....our experience was great. Working with Jimmy from my very first fitting until Jimmy personally dressing my Uncle (my best man) and me on my wedding day was such a fun time. Being a guy and having the option to either rent a tux or have one custom made... I cannot recommend enough; going the custom route!!! I had the inside of my jacket personalized with several very meaningful memories that I wouldn’t have been able to do if I rented my tux.

Jimmy treated us like family and I can honestly say he is as sincere as they come!!! What a great guy to have to add his finishing touch... on your wedding day! What I haven’t said yet.... is that my tuxedo fit me perfectly and it was besigned beautifully!
    Sincerely

Sagets Formal Wear 20
    Sagets Formal Wear 21
    Sagets Formal Wear 22

Dan · Married on 10/13/2017

Saget's was flexible and extraordinarily helpful through the whole process! We had an especially large party, and they made sure all of our tuxes were ready on time and correctly fitted. They handled all of our alterations in-house on the day of pick-up. On the wedding day, everyone looked great!

Julia · Married on 10/07/2017

Sagets was extremely easy to work with and very helpful in picking out the tuxedos for our big day!! They really worked with all of the guys to get them fitted, and everyone looked so handsome on the day of!! They were very convenient, hard working to get you exactly what you want, polite, and kind. We loved going there, and highly recommend using them for your wedding!! We encountered no problems using them, everything came in early and fit perfectly on the day.

Kelly · Married on 09/23/2017

WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!
    The staff was a pleasure to work with. Communication, whether it be through email or over the phone, was exceptional. Getting measured and fitted for clothes can be awkward at times but the staff at Saget’s made me feel comfortable and welcome. The tuxedos were perfect. They arrived for pick up earlier than they were originally estimated to come in. I would definitely recommend this store to friends. If I have to rent out a tuxedo again I will absolutely be going to Saget’s!

Max · Married on 09/22/2017

Sagets was excellent. From the top down, the service was outstanding and the tuxedos were phenomenal. I highly recommend them! James and his staff are awesome!