Sagets Formal Wear Reviews

Sagets Formal Wear 6
Sagets Formal Wear 7

Michael · Getting married on 12/07/2019

Jimmy was great!

Couldn’t have asked for a better experience

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 02/10/2019

Highly Recommended - Ask for Alyssa

When we picked up the tuxedos for our February 2019 wedding, Saget's was planning on moving locations. If Alyssa is still working there, ask for her directly. She was extremely knowledgable and profession. They're quick to reply to emails. Out of the 5 tuxedos that we ordered, one needed to be corrected, which was handled very quickly and professionally. Can't recommend Saget's enough, they did a great job!

Sent on 02/27/2019
    Sagets Formal Wear 8

John · Married on 01/19/2019

Perfection on my big day

Jimmy was amazing to work with. My tux came out fitted perfectly and could not be happier with how it look on the most important day of my life. Jimmy is definitely a master of his craft. It is easy to tell how much he loves his job and it shows in his work. Will definitely be using him for all my custom made suits and shirts in the future.

Sent on 03/06/2019

Jay Trio · Married on 01/12/2019

Custom Tux - Classic Winter - Black Velvet

Fantastic service & CustomFit.

Sent on 02/25/2019
    Sagets Formal Wear 9
    Sagets Formal Wear 10
    Sagets Formal Wear 11
    Sagets Formal Wear 12
    Sagets Formal Wear 13

Alexis Paterson · Married on 01/12/2019

just perfect

i was so happy with sagets!! everyone was so nice and helpful ! Everyone in my bridal party looked great and was fitted perfectly! my husband had two tux changes and we loved both looks !

Sent on 02/26/2019

Samantha · Married on 12/30/2018

Amazing !!

We had an AMAZING experience. The tuxedos came out better than we imagined and we had 12 groomsmen. James and his team were always responsive and helped us pick exactly what we wanted. 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Kelsie · Married on 12/22/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

From the day My husband and I stepped into Sagets, the whole team was amazing. Jimmy and his team really know what they are doing and they helped us out so much. With having most of our groomsmen out of town even in Europe, Jimmy made it work. I would recommend him and his team to anyone!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Josh Halladay · Married on 10/26/2018

Sagets Rocked It!

Working with Jimmy and the entire crew at Sagets was amazing. I went with a custom tux, that was far from the "norm" and he brought my vision to life - flawlessly. Jimmy went above and beyond for us - he was so instramental he was in our special day! Thank you Jimmy, and team!

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Michael

Michael Nichols · Married on 09/02/2018

Great Service!

Jimmy and his team are so specific and take great pride in their final product. They made it easy to get measured, even for out-of-towners. They let me know exactly when the suits came in. Everything turned out great and our Grooms Party looked like movie stars.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Renee · Married on 09/02/2018

Great Experience With Sagets

Jimmy and his team at Sagets were incredible to work with. They made the tuxedo ordering process very easy and had lots of options to choose from. Prices are also very fair. Jimmy is a true professional and an expert at what he does. He was available to book for day-of wedding prep as well, which was a huge plus!!!! Would definitely recommend Sagets to anyone looking for formal wear!

Sent on 11/11/2018
  • Travis

Travis Edward · Married on 09/01/2018

Everything turned out amazing

Sagats was amazing! Jimmy will get you fitted up perfectly. The entire team over at Sagats was amazing to work with and they knew all of the right options to choose. I went with the option to buy my jacket so I could get custom tailoring done and it came out perfect. Whatever your style is Sagats has it and they will have you looking the way you want on your wedding. All my groomsman were a huge fan of the Tuxedos as well! They do custom shirts as well which I also recommended.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Mark · Married on 07/28/2018

Sagets offered great customized service.

Sent on 08/24/2018

Collin · Married on 07/07/2018

Jimmy and the rest of the Sagets team are absolute rockstars. I cannot recommend them any more highly. They were an absolute pleasure to work with and made the entire rental process incredibly easy. And most importantly - we looked fantastic! Don't keep looking - get in touch with them today. You will not regret it!

Sent on 09/25/2018
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 07/01/2018

They are the best company to go to for tuxedos. We chose them for our wedding because they are a small business and were so friendly and easy to work with. Susan helped my husband find the perfect fit for him and his groomsman. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Michelle · Married on 06/30/2018

Sagets was recommended to us by a friend and we couldn't have been happier with our experience there! They were extremely nice, accommodating, and helped us pick the perfect tuxes for the groom, groomsmen, ring bearer, and FOB. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Kim · Married on 06/21/2018

We had a hard time finding a place that would rent navy suits. But then we discovered Sagets after hearing about them at a bridal show. We are so glad we decided to work with them. They had many options to choose from and we were able to find the perfect navy suit for our wedding. The staff at Sagets was knowledgeable and spent the extra time with the guys to make sure everyone was fitted correctly. I would highly recommend Sagets to anyone looking to rent suits!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Emily · Married on 06/16/2018

Saget's was a great place for us to get our tuxes for our wedding. They helped us pick the perfect outfit for the groom and groomsmen. They helped us pick all the colors and made sure they matched with the dress and the rest of the wedding theme. All the tuxes were delivered on time and looked wonderful.

Sent on 07/11/2018
    Sagets Formal Wear 14
    Sagets Formal Wear 15
    Sagets Formal Wear 16

Latasha · Married on 05/27/2018

Jimmy is awesome. He is very professional and personable. He made sure every piece was fitted perfectly! My husband and I could not have picked a better place. We are forever customers!

Sent on 06/02/2018
    Sagets Formal Wear 17

Nicole · Married on 05/25/2018

I thought finding suits for my husband/wedding party was going to be one of the easier lifts during our wedding planning--boy was I wrong. We made the mistake of going to Men's Warehouse first. We knew we wanted gray suits for our wedding party and we knew we didn't want to make our groomsmen buy a suit that they may never wear again, so renting was our first choice. They had ONE style/color gray suit for rent--ONE!

Thankfully, after doing more research we came across Sagets and we were sold immediately. Sagets has a HUGE selection of suits for purchase or for rent (we had multiple styles/colors of gray suits to choose from) and they had no problem spending a ton of time helping us decide on what fit our vision while also offering suggestions along the way. We had a few groomsmen who were coming in from out of town, and Sagets made the process of getting their measurements a breeze. We also loved that Sagets offer to pick up suits from the hotel the next day, leaving us the ability to go down the shore to keep celebrating and not worry about running the suits back to their store. Our groomsmen and my husband looked AMAZING on our wedding day--the suits fit perfectly and the quality was high-end.

The staff there is not only professional, but treat you like family. You can tell they take their business seriously and it shows. I love them so much that I am also using them for gown preservation. I would and will recommend Sagets to everyone I know! Thank you, Alyssa, Jimmy, and Sophia for making our wedding day one for the books.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Alex · Married on 05/19/2018

Jimmy is the man! We used Saget's Formal Wear to rent tuxes for my groomsmen and to build a custom tux for the groom. He was personable and professional and spent tons of time going over all of our options. The custom tux fit perfectly and looked fantastic! The groomsmen's tuxes all arrived on time and Jimmy was available to make any last minute alterations that were needed. He even picked up the tuxes at the hotel the morning after the wedding! Overall it was an incredible experience and I can't recommend him highly enough!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Dan · Married on 05/05/2018

Choosing Sagets was the best decision I could have made for my wedding tuxes. I went into the process not having a clue where to get tuxes from. I researched reviews online of a bunch of places and felt overwhelmed, because all of them had generally good reviews but some really bad ones which made me nervous. I only chose Sagets because my friend used them, and feel very, very lucky I did. Not only was the whole team extremely friendly, helpful, and insanely easy to work with, but they even overnighted a few items to us the day before the wedding. We worked mostly with Alyssa but also Jimmy and the rest of the team, and they all were awesome. They were great with the out of town groomsmen, the dads, and my groomsmen in the Philly area. I really can't say enough about how great of an experience we had with Sagets and I could not recommend them any more strongly. If you aren't sure what to do about tuxes/suits for your wedding, I guarantee you won't regret going with Sagets.

Sent on 06/04/2018
    Sagets Formal Wear 18
    Sagets Formal Wear 19

Chris · Married on 05/05/2018

I used Sagets' services for my wedding on May 5, 2018 and I couldn't have been more happy with my experience. Jimmy was a consummate professional, very easy to work with and, most importantly, the tuxedos looked fantastic! I also used Sagets' custom clothing service to design custom dress shirts as a gift for my groomsmen. The guys all loved their shirts so I would recommend taking advantage of that service as well.

Sent on 08/02/2018
    Sagets Formal Wear 20

Nick · Married on 01/26/2018

Very professional and curtious I will return there for future business.

Sent on 04/10/2018
    Sagets Formal Wear 21
    Sagets Formal Wear 22

Amanda · Married on 12/08/2017

Sagets was extremely easy to work with. Everyone was very friendly and accommodating, and all of the guys in our wedding looked fantastic! My husband worked with Jimmy to design a custom shirt, which turned out great! The quality of the products are outstanding and the prices are very reasonable! I would HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 12/19/2017