Sagets Formal Wear Reviews

182 Reviews for Sagets Formal Wear

• Jackie

Jackie Swarr Rhoads · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Great looking

I loved Sagets Formal Wear, they made it so easy and they had a selection that was much nicer than the competition we visited, we thought they looked great as well.

Sent on 11/21/2019

Michael Volpe · Married on 12/05/2020

Top Notch professional and accommodating service

I worked with Jimmy the store owner, to have a tux and custom shirt built for purchase for my wedding, and also for tux rentals for my groomsmen. (His son James is great too, who I believe worked briefly with my father). Jimmy was very easy to work with, professional, friendly, and made sure everything was spot on perfect for all our attire. He was flexible and worked with our schedules as needed. He was especially helpful with my wedding plans as we needed to schedule 2 separate events to adapt to Covid. Speaking of which, in this very challenging time, planning a wedding made it even crazier, but Jimmy did everything to make the tuxedo arrangements for everyone move along smoothly, and everything was great. Our suits looked awesome. Highly recommended! I visited the Drexel Hill location, but I'm sure you would have similar experiences in Phoenixville.

Sent on 01/10/2021

Erin Bonafede · Married on 11/07/2020

10/10 Service and Style

Jim was so incredible to work with. My husband, father, and father-in-law all had custom suits which fit them like gloves. Every detail was special and the men all looks spectacular. Jim took his time to ensure customer satisfaction and comfort during the various appointments too. So happy I have so many photos to capture just how great all of the men looked! They are a MUST for men’s wear!

Sent on 01/12/2021
  • Lisa

Christopher · Married on 10/18/2020

Great quality and amazing service

Sagets was so great to work with. They made sure to take their time and really get an idea of what we were looking for. I had a custom made suite and rentals for the groomsmen. The groomsmen were easily able to get an appointment and get in quickly. The process was very easy especially considering they picked everything up for us the next day. My suit looked great and I had so many compliments. We used the day of service as well where they came and helped get all the guys organized and dressed. It didn’t seem like it would be overly helpful before hand but more so just nice to have someone there to help, but after the fact we were so glad we did this because he did so much for us not only with getting everyone dressed up properly but also laying out everything for the photographer and just helping to control all the chaos. I would highly recommend!

Brian Craft · Married on 10/11/2020

Thoughtful and never missed a detail.

Was looking for wedding tuxedos two years ago and found Custom by Sagets on google and made an appointment to see the place. Is a very nice place to be, at either location, and was greeted by Jimmy. He is very detailed and takes the necessary time to go over everything. Very glad to have chosen this place.

Sent on 01/01/2021
  • W

Wesam Kudhair · Married on 09/18/2020

Perfection.

Jimmy and son James are a dynamic duo. Jimmy shows his experience and awareness with every interaction. James does such a great job keeping things calm and light, very attentive. We worked with these gents all through COVID ( March-September). They worked with all of my men seamlessly, we felt like royalty. When other big name vendors were ignoring customer calls, Jimmy and James didn’t even have the word “No” in their vocabulary. If you want attention to detail and to simply look good, check out Sagets.

Sent on 12/05/2020
  • Micah

Micah Waters · Married on 09/11/2020

Outstanding Company

Great tuxedos, very professional

• Lyndsay

Lyndsay · Married on 08/30/2020

Amazing service and quality

Sagets was amazing to work with! Jim went above and beyond to make sure the guys were dressed to the nines. Due to the pandemic we had to plan and replan multiple times, Sagets were more than accommodating and worked with us to change the look of the guys due to a venue change. Professional and dependable, nothing but positive things to say!

Sent on 09/08/2020

Jim Calabrese · Married on 08/30/2020

Sagets was Amazing!

Sagets was amazing to work with. Jim was extremely professional and easy going. As this year wasn’t the easiest with planning a wedding, Jim made it seamless as we had to change dates multiple times. We finally had the big day and Sagets came through with the best tuxedos. Thank you to Sagets and team for the amazing treatment and outstanding products.

Stephanie · Married on 08/29/2020

Easy to work with and looked great!

They were great to work with and very knowledgeable. Everyone looked great and were happy with the experience. Prices were comparable to the big chains, but the personal touches made Sagets so much better. Thanks again Jimmy!

Lindsey · Married on 02/29/2020

Just Amazing!

My husband and I got married on February 29, 2020 right before the craziness of the pandemic hit. We were already familiar with Sagets since a couple of our friends had used them for their groomsmen attire (always a great experience), so this was a no brainer.

Every step of the process was effortless and worry free. We had THREE separate arrangements for three different groups of guys in our wedding. One for the groomsmen (grooms side), one for the men of honor (on the brides side), and one for our dads. Obviously we had to find something my husband liked for himself as well as his guys (6 groomsmen), then we had to find something for my guys (2 guys) that matched my bridemaids' dresses while at the same time complimenting the groomsmen attire. THEN we had to pick something that complimented both sides for our dads (2 guys). This was much easier than it sounds!

We had all these guys picking up potentially different tuxes, and everything went off without one hiccup. Everyone got the correct tux and everyone looked amazing! The whole process was easy even for our out-of-town bridal party members!

Sagets helped make our wedding beautiful and unforgettable. Definitely consider them for your event!

Sent on 10/30/2020

Michael · Married on 12/07/2019

Jimmy was great!

Couldn’t have asked for a better experience

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/15/2019

Friendly and convenient

The team at Saget's was absolutely incredible! I have no met nicer, more professional people! We wanted to rent suits for men and a woman and they were more than willing to make our dreams a reality. Everyone looked incredible. The price was right and the whole experience was perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better business to work with.

Sent on 12/18/2019

Anthony Lee · Married on 11/03/2019

The best in the business

I’ve worked with Jimmy one time precious as a groomsmen and the experience was amazing. This time around as a Groom and it was the best experience a guy could ask for. From the patience, organization and input to bring our vision to life was everything. My custom suit will be something to remember and I owe it all to Jimmy and his family !! Thank you
    @Aleerealestate

Sent on 12/17/2019

Kerry Kynett · Married on 10/26/2019

Sagets Formal Wear is Amazing!

Jimmy and his employees are incredible people. They helped guide me in the direction that I wanted to go. I’ve never owned a custom suit or any kind of custom clothing, so I was nervous about how it would turn out. Jimmy helped me visualize what I wanted and explained every step of the process so that I understood what was going on. He and his employees are amazing people that do amazing work. I could not be happier with my suit and shirt. They were also awesome and extremely reasonable with rentals for my groomsmen. Their suits looked awesome and they fit everyone perfectly.

Sent on 12/19/2019

Emily · Married on 10/26/2019

Great experience

My groomsmen and I all live out of state so we got fitted a couple days before the wedding. Nothing was ever too much trouble. We had the best experience and was impressed with the professionalism and service we received. Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/20/2019
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 10/18/2019

100% recommend

Sagets was absolutely amazing to work with for our wedding! They had a great selection of suits to choose from and everyone we dealt with was extremely helpful and friendly, they made it very easy to find the perfect suit. We definitely will be using Sagets again and highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/13/2019

Paul Ciavardelli · Married on 10/11/2019

Awesome experience

Jimmy, James and the entire staff at Saget’s were incredibly friendly, personable and knowledgeable. We used them for the tuxedo rentals for our wedding and could not have been happier! Everyone looked amazing! All of the measurements were on point and precise and the whole team was very professional and attentive. I would 100% recommend Saget’s to anyone looking for wedding attire!

Sent on 11/09/2019

Steve Taylor · Married on 09/21/2019

Extremely professional and knowledgeable

very professional and very knowledgeable. Has that old school movie type feel to getting your tux.

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 08/17/2019

Best place to go!

My now husband, his groomsmen & our fathers went to Saget's for their tuxes/suits. I cannot say enough good things about Saget's. From our initial visit with Jim who helped bring out our vision of what we wanted the guys to wear and suggested to us what would look best. Jake also helped so much with his suggestions and making sure the suits were the fitted look we wanted to have. We highly recommend Saget's to anyone looking for their wedding attire, they have so many options, are so helpful, and attentive! Thank you so much again!

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • West

West · Married on 08/02/2019

Amazing experience

The people at Saget's were amazing from start to finish. Their professionals helped us find the perfect color, style, and fit. They were super accommodating during the fitting process and made sure everyone looked great and had a fun time doing it. I would 100% recommend and us them again!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Nicholas Papatsiaras · Married on 07/27/2019

Papatsiaras Wedding

My entire experience was amazing at Sagets. The employee's couldn't of been more positive and they truly care about their customers. Everything fit the way I wanted it to and everyone looked sharp! I highly recommend using them.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Rochelle · Married on 07/20/2019

Best in the business

I went into Sagets to see if they had the type of tuxedo that we wanted for our wedding. They did and the service was superb! We had a destination wedding and needed to have the suits for longer than the usual rental and they were able accommodate us. My guys had expert tailoring and service. We couldn’t be more satisfied with Sagets! We will definitely recommend them to others and use them again in the future. Thanks so much to all of the staff at Sagets!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Kevin · Married on 07/13/2019

Bob Saget wishes he worked here!

Saget's is hands down the best place for wedding attire. Recently rented tuxes from Saget's for a July wedding and loved their options for light grey tuxes. Fitting was easy, and their people are the nicest and most knowledgeable in the business (and reasonably priced too!). Cannot go wrong with Sagets!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Calvin Milano · Married on 07/06/2019

Fantastic!

Sagets Formalwear did an amazing job helping provide the Tuxedos for our wedding. I had 11 groomsmen who were all renting tuxedos plus the father of the bride. A majority of those groomsmen were from out of town, Jimmy was nice enough to ship the tuxedos to the out of town guests (at no extra charge) so they could try everything on before they arrived so they did not have to spend time going to the store to pick up their Tuxedos. He was incredibly accommodating and made sure every Tuxedo fit perfectly. I've been in a number of weddings where the rental process was difficult and items never fit quite right but Jimmy made sure that was not the case. All 11 groomsmen had exactly what they needed without any hassle.

As the groom, I purchased a custom tuxedo from Sagets and I was blown away by the work. Jimmy took the time to create the perfect Tuxedo for my wedding day and was even able to have the jacket liner be all of our engagement pictures which was an awesome surprise for my wife.

I cannot say enough good things about Sagets Formalwear and Jimmy. The service they provided was unparalleled and I would implore anyone who is getting married to use Sagets. Or if you are in the market for a custom suit/tuxedo I would also highly recommend.

Sent on 09/04/2019