Philadelphia, PA 19128 Map · Phone number

About Danielle Allen Photography

This is my dream job. I have come so far with so much support from family, friends and clients I have had the pleasure of working with along the way. This is my third year shooting and I have truly been blessed with meeting some of the greatest couples, families and individuals.

I finished highschool and went into nursing pre-req classes for a few years at a community college with every intent to jump into a full time program. Three short years ago I was faced with applying full time for a program in order to start my nursing carreer. It was then that I knew I needed to jump into the dream I'd had for years. I closed my eyes and purchased my first camera.

This is the dream... doing a job that never feels like work. When I am behind that camera, I smile as I shoot. I get involved with each person and see every detail. I strive for capturing relationships and feelings with perfection. I anticipate those fleeting moments shared between a couple becoming one, a mother and daughter, a father and his newborn. Every family, couple and individual I meet has impacted my life and continuausly leads me to believe I am where I am supposed to be and doing what I am supposed to be doing. I have been working from word of mouth references and plan on adverstising next year!

• Peter Doyle Photography
MG06422
angdouble

9 Reviews for Danielle Allen Photography

Savanna · Married on 08/25/2017

Absolutely blown away by Danielle! She has such an eye for the photographs. She was so helpful, organized, and professional. Our first look was all her idea and it was like a scene from a movie! I would 100% book her again if I had the choice.

Sent on 09/10/2017

Jamie · Married on 09/20/2014

Danielle is immensely talented. Her photos capture more than just people and locations; they capture complex emotions. When you look at her photos, you can't help but feel something. Her love for telling stories through still images is evident in her work.

My husband and I used Danielle for our engagement photos and our wedding photos. In both scenarios, she was outstanding. She kept our formal photos running smoothly and she took some of the most incredible candid photos I've ever seen. Her ability to use natural light in creative ways is just remarkable! She also managed our photo booth and thanks to her team, we have full-size, high-quality photo booth photos instead of those tiny ones you'd get from a DJ company or other photo booth service.

Danielle is worth every single dime we spent on her work and then some!

Sent on 04/06/2015

Christine · Married on 04/25/2014

Danielle did a great job with our engagement and wedding pictures!! She definitely helped make our wedding day less stressful!! She also did a great job dealing with my crazy family ;)
    She takes amazing pictures and her pricing is very reasonable! I've heard several compliments about how great our pictures turned out!! I'm definitely looking forward to having her photograph future life events!! Overall, I would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 06/21/2014

Danielle Allen Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3455
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Albums
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• Philadelphia, 19128 See on map
    Location of (Danielle Allen Photography)