All About Events

Philadelphia, PA View map
2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

All About Events is an experienced wedding planning company located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Since 2006, owner and executive planner Sarah, alongside her talented team of wedding and event planners, has been creating memorable celebrations throughout the Philadelphia area and beyond. Whether you dream of having a grand local wedding or a more intimate destination wedding, All About Events will tackle every detail, from your first consultation and through your reception. All About Events will work with you every step of the way to ensure your celebration is a perfect reflection of your love.

In your initial complimentary consultation, All About Events will get to know you and learn your vision to determine the best package for you, this may include offering the complete wedding experience or simply assisting in the final stages of your wedding planning. Their goal is to plan and execute a memorable celebration that you and your guests will remember for years to come. Services offered include:

• Budget analysis
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Day-of coordination
  • Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Danielle Married on 11/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Wedding Coordinators Ever!!!!!

Cannot say enough good things about Bree and the team at All About Events. From the moment she came on as “Final Stages Coordinator” , she had our back 100%. No email went unanswered, no phone call ignored, no text i responded - they made the crazy weeks leading up to the big day as smooth as they could be.

As someone who planned their wedding 100%, it’s hard to relinquish control even when you think you have jt all under control. If this is you, i cannot stress enough that someone like Bree & AAE is BEYOND HELPFUL!!!!!!!

The day off, she had the bridal party under control, everyone on a flowing timeline, and everything organized. From helping bustle my dress to giving me hair ties when my hair was flying in my face and getting the lipstick stain off my dress, they were prepared for everything! I cannot say enough good things and would recommend them to absolutely anyone looking for a seamless day!!!
  • Lauren
    Lauren R. Married on 11/05/2022

100% recommend!

I would 100% recommend to have your wedding reception at Reading Terminal Market with All About Events. Christina, Stevie, and Louis were fantastic in making our wedding reception a truly special event. From the beginning of venue planning we knew that we wanted Reading Terminal Market. We did not know how amazing and efficient the team at All About Events would make the entire wedding planning process easy. They are extremely knowledgeable, organized, and patient every step of the way. Our guests are trying to convince us to have a yearly anniversary party here so they can all come back again, they keep saying it was the best wedding they have ever been to....and I agree! Thank you to the whole team for making our day perfect.
    Jennifer A. Married on 10/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Cannot say enough good things about Stacey and AAE!

We cannot say enough good things about All About Events. As someone who was in the events industry for many years, it was hard for me to feel like I could sit back and fully enjoy my wedding weekend (when I know all the work that needs to be done behind the scenes). Thanks to Stacey and team, I was able to not only relax and be fully in the moment, but my friends and family said it was the most chill they had ever seen me! Stacey had amazing input, was incredibly detail oriented, and organized all our vendors with ease. She was kind, calm, patient, diligent, and always looked very put together! My only regret is not signing them on to help us sooner in our wedding process — 100% recommend!
  • illustration stars

67 photos · 09/16/2022

Lochel's Bakery Lochel's Bakery Wedding Cakes

Great vendor!

East Coast Event Group East Coast Event Group Wedding DJs

You really can't go wrong with Sara & her staff: http://www.eastcoasteventgroupdjs.com/blog/reading-terminal-market-weddings

Silver Sound Entertainment Silver Sound Entertainment Wedding DJs

On behalf of the entire team at Silver Sound, it is a genuine pleasure to recommend Sarah Morrison and All About Events. As a wedding entertainment company with over 35 years in the industry, we have worked alongside numerous wedding and special event coordinators over the years. Sarah and her team possess a remarkable attention to detail. The communication skills are excellent, friendly, and highly effective. We have found All About Events to be the unconditionally professional, always willing to do whatever it takes to exceed our mutual clients’ expectations. At Silver Sound, we pride ourselves in the high level of customer service, attentiveness, and responsiveness that we provide. Sarah understands these expectations and works in a concerted effort with our DJs to reach it. Our DJs always look forward to working with her and her staff. Their skills in all phases of event coordination have proven to be invaluable with creative problem solving and achievement towards a perfect affair. We consider her team to be one every bride and groom should consider making part of their “Dream Team”. It is for these reasons and some unmentioned that we confidently assert our highest recommendation to Sarah Morrison and All About Events.

1136 Arch St #413,, 1136 Arch Street Philadelphia, PA, 19107
267-534-4707
267-825-4248

Always available upon request
Location of (All About Events)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding