1136 Arch St #413,, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 27

About All About Events

All About Events is an experienced wedding planning company located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Since 2006, owner and executive planner Sarah, alongside her talented team of wedding and event planners, has been creating memorable celebrations throughout the Philadelphia area and beyond. Whether you dream of having a grand local wedding or a more intimate destination wedding, All About Events will tackle every detail, from your first consultation and through your reception. All About Events will work with you every step of the way to ensure your celebration is a perfect reflection of your love.

In your initial complimentary consultation, All About Events will get to know you and learn your vision to determine the best package for you, this may include offering the complete wedding experience or simply assisting in the final stages of your wedding planning. Their goal is to plan and execute a memorable celebration that you and your guests will remember for years to come. Services offered include:

• Budget analysis

75 Reviews for All About Events

• Taylor

Taylor Ferrara · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Absolutely flawless

My husband, myself and our families had the absolutely pleasure of working with Bree. My mom was very worried about being located in New York while the wedding planning was going on in Philadelphia. Bree eased all of my mom's worries and handled all the meetings, calls and planning effortlessly. She asked the questions of vendors we didn't even know we should be asking. She was always readily available for our various questions via email or phone. She came to every meeting my husband and I had with our vendors and always had great input and kept everything so well organized. The day of the wedding, everything ran flawlessly. We could enjoy the day fully without any worries because we knew Bree had everything under control. We truly had the most amazing wedding day and we owe so much of it to the skills and planning of Bree. We are so thankful she was a part of the process! Thank you!!!!!!!! :)

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria McGrath · Married on 09/26/2020

Best Wedding Ever because of All About Events!!

How can I even begin to thank Sarah and Bree enough for the most beautiful and perfect wedding (even during COVID-19!)? These women are the most fabulous, organized, caring, innovative women I have ever worked with and my wedding would have been lost without them! When I initially began planning my wedding in November 2019, it never even crossed my mind to hire a wedding planner; I thought I could do everything by myself. Fast forward a few months (with a very different world) and I felt completely stuck. We considered moving our date out just to give me more time to get organized and that’s when Sarah and Bree came into our lives and truly saved the day! Not only did they help us transition to a new venue 47 days out, the transition was so flawless I wasn’t even overwhelmed. Planning a wedding during COVID-19 is never easy but once they came in, I was actually able to enjoy parts of the planning process! Not only did they find the remaining vendors I needed, create the most extensive timeline I’ve ever seen, and attend every planning meeting, Bree even offered to drive and pick up my cake tasting which was 45 minutes each way, when I couldn’t make it one day! The day of my wedding, my mother and I were able to enjoy and relax knowing that our wedding was in their most capable hands! I couldn’t recommend them enough and my family has already decided we need them for all of our future family events!

Sent on 09/13/2020

All About Events's reply:

Tori!! Thanks so much for your lovely review of your experience with AAE! We were SO happy to be able to partner and produce a wedding that you and Scott so dearly deserved and matched what you originally planned for. We made a great team!!

Craig Stanley · Married on 09/09/2020

Amazing day, perfect execution, and a ton of great memories with All About Events

Bree and All About Events should be the go to event service for anyone getting married! Bree and her team were on top of all of the details from the moment we started working with her, handling all of the details, timeline, and even creating spreadsheets that we could use for our budgets.

Where I cannot say enough great things about Bree and her team even more is when we got close to the event. The detailed organization and working with the vendors was a stress reliever for my wife and myself and our families. Everything was handling and execution was perfect for every part of our timeline from the ceremony which started perfectly on time, dances, speeches, and even the time she ensured she would give us to take in the moment and enjoy our food and venue.

Many times people thing they can do this themselves, but I can tell you without question that hiring Bree and All About Events was a great decision and our day wouldn't have been the same without them!

Sent on 10/06/2019

All About Events's reply:

Craig!! Thanks so much for your incredibly kind words. You and Alana are such a special couple and my team and I couldn't have been more honored to be trusted with executing your stunning vision. xoxo

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

All About Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Lochel's Bakery Wedding Cakes

Great vendor!

• East Coast Event Group Wedding DJs

You really can't go wrong with Sara & her staff: http://www.eastcoasteventgroupdjs.com/blog/reading-terminal-market-weddings

• Silver Sound Entertainment Wedding DJs

On behalf of the entire team at Silver Sound, it is a genuine pleasure to recommend Sarah Morrison and All About Events. As a wedding entertainment company with over 35 years in the industry, we have worked alongside numerous wedding and special event coordinators over the years. Sarah and her team possess a remarkable attention to detail. The communication skills are excellent, friendly, and highly effective. We have found All About Events to be the unconditionally professional, always willing to do whatever it takes to exceed our mutual clients’ expectations. At Silver Sound, we pride ourselves in the high level of customer service, attentiveness, and responsiveness that we provide. Sarah understands these expectations and works in a concerted effort with our DJs to reach it. Our DJs always look forward to working with her and her staff. Their skills in all phases of event coordination have proven to be invaluable with creative problem solving and achievement towards a perfect affair. We consider her team to be one every bride and groom should consider making part of their “Dream Team”. It is for these reasons and some unmentioned that we confidently assert our highest recommendation to Sarah Morrison and All About Events.

• 1136 Arch St #413,, 1136 Arch Street Philadelphia, PA, 19107 See on map
    267-534-4707 (106) (Phone number)
    267-825-4248 (Other Phone Number)
    Always available upon request
    Location of (All About Events)