All About Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Dorrie L. Married on 09/25/2021

Fantastic experience!

Working with Bree Tomar of All About Events was the perfect fit for my daughter and me and we don't know how we would've done it without her. She was always there for any of our million questions and she was on top of her game at all stages, telling us what we needed to do next. That aside, when we finally met in person it was like seeing an old friend. And she came with all the cheer and know-how to make it all seamless. Our beautiful wedding is over but our friendship has just begun! Thank you Bree, thank you Wedding Wire!
  • Molly
    Molly L. Married on 09/25/2021

Use Bree (from AAE) if you want a flawless wedding day

Bree made every single step of the planning process (which I’ve always known from others to be excruciatingly stressful) fun, exciting, organized, efficient, and just an overall flawlessly executed day. “Grateful” doesn’t begin to cover it. She was a joy to be around, but also knows how to get sh*t done. Kept us on a minute to minute schedule (without it ever feeling stressful or rushed) and literally wouldn’t even let me get my own drink. Took care of me like she was my sister or mom or best friend. Not to mention handling ALL vendor communication leading up to the wedding which took a huge weight off of my shoulders. No question, the wedding would not have been ANYwhere near as amazing or well-executed without her. Worth. Every. Penny.

All About Events's reply:

Ahhh! Molly. You and your family are beyond incredible. So so fun to get to know you all. Love you mucho!
  • Meredith
    Meredith C. Married on 08/14/2021

Created the night of our dreams!

I can't even put into words how incredible All About Events was. We had our Wedding at Reading Terminal Market and transforming that place into a Wedding venue is SUCH a feat. Christina, Stevie, and Louis pulled it off without a hitch. From the very beginning, we trusted All About Events with everything and we were right to do so. We had to postpone our wedding for a year due to COVID and the mask rules changed two days before our wedding. Christina was there with us through every single roadblock, proved herself as a problem solver, and made us feel like she cared about us like family. As the event drew closer, Stevie helped to assure us with floor plans and maps of what everything would look like. We dropped off our decorations the day before and when we stepped into the venue, they set everything up EXACTLY as we pictured. It was like they read our minds!! Louis was an absolute freakin' ROCKSTAR the night of and was running around like crazy making sure everything was perfect. He was also making us feel like he was having fun, which is always what you want for anyone at your wedding.

The absolute icing on the cake was when my grandfather showed up. Christina remembered that I had mentioned that he liked Tastykakes and she brought him one when he arrived. It brought me to tears. I cannot say enough about these people and I will be FOREVER grateful for the memories they gave us.
    Michelle C. Married on 07/17/2021

Phenomenal Team - Professional, Detail Oriented and Fun

Bree - I can't even even begin to thank you for everything this weekend, there is no way we could have pulled off our flawless, perfectly executed wedding without you !!
    Anyone out there getting married DO NOT HESITATE to work with Bree and her team. My (now husband) and I were supposed to be married New Year's Eve, and I didn't consider hiring a coordinator, because I thought I could do it on my own. Once covid hit and we had to reschedule, I was feeling overwhelmed and reached out for help. This turned out to be a blessing in disguise because (covid aside) I had no idea what all is involved in the weeks leading up to the big day, the details, and the million things you don't even want to think about day of. Bree and Lauren are professional , thorough, unbelievably knowledgeable and well connected, and will help you coordinate the exact wedding and celebration of your dreams plus so much more. I had zero stress day of, and we all just had so much fun all day long. Thank you thank you thank you !!!!!! We love you, and will work with you again next time we have an event !
    Michelle and Jason
  • Maria
    Maria L. Married on 07/11/2021

AAE was the best investment!!

My husband and I planned our wedding within 3 months and it would have never been possible without Bree’s help!! She was absolutely amazing at navigating the implications of the pandemic in addition to a short time line. On the day of the wedding, Bree and Courtney were complete masterminds at creating and executing a timeline for our vendors, families, and sanity. The day was absolutely perfect and we could not have imagined a better day. While my husband and I won’t be able to personally use AAE for another wedding, we would recommend Bree to our families and friends in a heart beat. All our love and thanks!! The Flacco’s xoxo
  • Victoria
    Victoria M. Married on 09/26/2020

Best Wedding Ever because of All About Events!!

How can I even begin to thank Sarah and Bree enough for the most beautiful and perfect wedding (even during COVID-19!)? These women are the most fabulous, organized, caring, innovative women I have ever worked with and my wedding would have been lost without them! When I initially began planning my wedding in November 2019, it never even crossed my mind to hire a wedding planner; I thought I could do everything by myself. Fast forward a few months (with a very different world) and I felt completely stuck. We considered moving our date out just to give me more time to get organized and that’s when Sarah and Bree came into our lives and truly saved the day! Not only did they help us transition to a new venue 47 days out, the transition was so flawless I wasn’t even overwhelmed. Planning a wedding during COVID-19 is never easy but once they came in, I was actually able to enjoy parts of the planning process! Not only did they find the remaining vendors I needed, create the most extensive timeline I’ve ever seen, and attend every planning meeting, Bree even offered to drive and pick up my cake tasting which was 45 minutes each way, when I couldn’t make it one day! The day of my wedding, my mother and I were able to enjoy and relax knowing that our wedding was in their most capable hands! I couldn’t recommend them enough and my family has already decided we need them for all of our future family events!

All About Events's reply:

Tori!! Thanks so much for your lovely review of your experience with AAE! We were SO happy to be able to partner and produce a wedding that you and Scott so dearly deserved and matched what you originally planned for. We made a great team!!
    Craig S. Married on 09/09/2020

Amazing day, perfect execution, and a ton of great memories with All About Events

Bree and All About Events should be the go to event service for anyone getting married! Bree and her team were on top of all of the details from the moment we started working with her, handling all of the details, timeline, and even creating spreadsheets that we could use for our budgets.

Where I cannot say enough great things about Bree and her team even more is when we got close to the event. The detailed organization and working with the vendors was a stress reliever for my wife and myself and our families. Everything was handling and execution was perfect for every part of our timeline from the ceremony which started perfectly on time, dances, speeches, and even the time she ensured she would give us to take in the moment and enjoy our food and venue.

Many times people thing they can do this themselves, but I can tell you without question that hiring Bree and All About Events was a great decision and our day wouldn't have been the same without them!

All About Events's reply:

Craig!! Thanks so much for your incredibly kind words. You and Alana are such a special couple and my team and I couldn't have been more honored to be trusted with executing your stunning vision. xoxo
    Krystin B. Married on 06/06/2020

Best wedding planner!

Where to begin, Bree has been the best thing that ever happened to planning our wedding! She has made the process seamless, takes control and remembers all the little things, along with going over all our contracts and contacting our venders. Along with making sure everything is in place for the big day. Her knowledge and instincts are in-line with us and she listens and is able to anticipate and present things she knows we would love. We are supposed to get married June 6th 2020 which is still unfortunately up in the air do to Covid-19. With all this going on and having Bree and her team there for us has made this process less stressful. They answer all our questions and concerns in a very timely manner, without even skipping a beat they have contacted all vendors to go over the next steps if our wedding does gets postponed. Not only has Bree done all this for us she has been there for us emotionally and just a support for us through this difficult time. There are not enough words to say how grateful we are to have Bree through all of this!
    Annie E. Married on 03/07/2020

Best planners ever!

All about events is an outstanding company to hire for a wedding. From coordinating vendors to listening and bringing my wedding visions and wants to life, the AAE team executed everything in a timely, professional, and exemplary manner. I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding in Philadelphia! I had the pleasure of Sarah, Jenna, + Bree working on my wedding event. They are all superlative employees. Definitely check into hiring AAE for any event, they can do it all!
    Raina S. Married on 01/18/2020

Beyond our wildest expectations!

2020 has been a really tough year. Easily the biggest highlight for us was our wedding which just preceded the onset of the COVID pandemic. To say that we will be eternally grateful to All About Events—and especially to Sarah Zaun—would be a massive understatement. We first met with Sarah almost a year before our wedding and it is not an exaggeration to say that we spoke with her almost every day for that entire year—on weekends, holidays, sometimes even from different continents. Even though we knew Sarah was incredibly busy running an entire company, she managed to make us feel as if we were her only clients. Without her help, we’re not sure we’d have ever gotten to our big day. Sarah covered literally everything—she walked us through finding and choosing every single type of vendor, helped us negotiate contracts and made sure we were getting the absolute best value. And her advice was always spot on. Not a single detail was missed and by the time we got to our wedding day, the All About Events operations team was a small army ready to execute about a million tiny little steps and moving parts into one seamless event. Every second of the day was planned out. It was honestly amazing. And let’s not forget that working with All About Events lets you have your reception or event at the single best space in Philadelphia—Reading Terminal Market! How could you have a better party than one where your guests get to walk around eating DiNic's, Beilers and tons of other food from the best vendors in the city? And wait until you see the Market transformed from its hustle and bustle into the most unique and best event space you’ve ever seen—it’s like magic.

We could go on pretty much endlessly about how grateful we are to Sarah for putting up with all of our crazy questions and anxieties, for keeping us calm and making our day so perfect. Suffice it to say we could not be more grateful and cannot imagine going through that process with anyone else.

Thank you so much Sarah and the whole amazing All About Events team. We miss you guys and can’t wait to see you all at some RTM events when life gets back to normal.

Raina and Ben
  • Taylor
    Taylor F. Married on 11/30/2019

Absolutely flawless

My husband, myself and our families had the absolutely pleasure of working with Bree. My mom was very worried about being located in New York while the wedding planning was going on in Philadelphia. Bree eased all of my mom's worries and handled all the meetings, calls and planning effortlessly. She asked the questions of vendors we didn't even know we should be asking. She was always readily available for our various questions via email or phone. She came to every meeting my husband and I had with our vendors and always had great input and kept everything so well organized. The day of the wedding, everything ran flawlessly. We could enjoy the day fully without any worries because we knew Bree had everything under control. We truly had the most amazing wedding day and we owe so much of it to the skills and planning of Bree. We are so thankful she was a part of the process! Thank you!!!!!!!! :)
    Robert S. Married on 09/14/2019

Awesome wedding planners

Our son and his future bride live in San Francisco, the bride's parents live in Philadelphia and we live in New York. The wedding was in Philadelphia and given the involved geography, planning was going to be a challenge. In came All About Events and the planner for our wedding, Bree. Suddenly, the challenges were gone and the planning went as good as it could get. All our worries were taken off the table and Bree handled everything. In fact, when we asked the kids anything about the event, we were told, "ask Bree;" and of course, she had all of the answers for us. Best timetable, best music, best transportation and hotel arrangements. Nothing could have gone better. I highly recommend this company and in particular, Bree. Any questions, "ask Bree."

All About Events's reply:

Ahh! Thanks Robert and Ellen!! We greatly appreciate the kind words and loved working with your families! Hope to have the opportunity to do so again in the future!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 08/03/2019

We loved our experience with All About Events

We had our wedding at Reading Terminal Market on August 3rd, and we cannot recommend the team at All About Events enough. They made the planning process stress-free, and our wedding day was even better than we could have imagined. We worked with Christina the most throughout the planning process, and she, Stevie, Louis, and Demitra were all so wonderful. They were always quick to respond to any questions, organized and detail-oriented, and just all-around lovely people.

So many of our guests were amazed at how quickly the AAE team could change the ambiance of the space and work seamlessly with our vendors to set everything up in just about an hour, since the Market closes at 6:00 and our ceremony started at 7:00. And I keep getting compliments about how attentive the AAE staff was to our guests who needed anything (e.g., one of our guests has a nut allergy, and we let AAE know in advance, so they made sure to bring him over food that was prepared just for him). We wanted for nothing the whole night, and multiple guests came up to us after to rave about the team (and a special shout out to Louis here, because he made a few of our family members feel pretty special).

If you're looking for a venue that is a bit less traditional (in the best possible way - imagine getting the entire Market to yourself with no crowds!), but will still get guests excited to eat, drink, and dance all night, I can't say enough about Reading Terminal Market. Just a sidenote to mention the food was excellent (since you can choose essentially any item that any vendor at the Market serves) and working with Molly Malloy's was also a breeze (and AAE helps to facilitate that introduction since Molly Malloy's handles the bar packages for events). We are so glad we chose Reading Terminal Market as our wedding venue and had the opportunity to work with All About Events!
  • Kara
    Kara Married on 06/08/2019

The greatest $$ spent on the wedding

I couldn't imagine planning a wedding without All About Events. This is coming from a girl who had no interest in a planner but was a planner was loving forced upon me by my dad so me and my mom didn't kill each other. Ha! Now that the wedding has happened, I am so grateful for All About Events because were such a huge part of the process that I am not kidding you, me and my mom couldn't hang up out last call with them without crying like babies! There is so much that goes on in a wedding, that having a team like the one Sarah has built at All About Events to help you through the process makes it so much more enjoyable and fun experience. Sarah and her team are also just such down to earth, fun and nice people that you want to work with them. The vendors they guided us towards were absolutely amazing. If you do anything in wedding planning, dedicate a budget to All About Events. You will be SO grateful you did it. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING ALL ABOUT EVENTS! I love you!!!!!
    Michele Married on 06/08/2019

Everything was perfecct

When we booked our venue (Reading Terminal Market), we had an event coordinator at AAE who left a few months later. Our interaction with her was always positive - even thought I was a literal crazy pants asking a million questions. The transition from her to Hailey was seamless. Hailey and Stevie took the time to meet with us, answer our questions, answer more questions, and execute a perfect vision of our wedding. Seriously, it was more than I could have ever hoped for. Louis kept us and our parents fed and hydrated. He was super attentive. The entire AAE team went above and beyond! The thing that was tough with having our wedding at RTM (since it is an unconventional venue) is the back and forth between the vendors, AAE, and us when trying to tweak the menus etc. However, Hailey and Stevie kept the communication moving and always explained everything in detail. The wedding planning process was way more difficult than I imagined (because I did a lot myself to save money) but, even though I was ready to give up and just go to the courthouse, I'm so glad I didn't. This team made my vision and my day the most magical, wonderful experience of my life. Thanks so much, guys!!!
  • James
    James W. Married on 06/08/2019

Best. Wedding Planner. EVER!

Sarah Zaun and the team at All About Events is absolutely top-class. Myself and my now-Bride had specific visions for our wedding in downtown Philadelphia and Sarah + team helped turn them to reality. The team spent 18+ months assisting us through the process and the end-result was a wedding out of a fairy tale.

I need to also mention the Grade-A care they deliver on the actual wedding day. It felt like I was at a 5-star luxury resort on my wedding day with the service and attention given to me to make sure I was doing OK and had everything I needed. If you're planning a wedding, it would be silly of you to do it with anyone other than Sarah and the team at All About Events. Do it and you won't regret it!!!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 06/01/2019

Bree and AllAboutEvents are AMAZING

We cannot imagine planning this wedding without Bree. She is extremely knowledgeable in every single aspect of wedding planning to the point where we are confident this massive, 3-day, 300 person wedding would not have been close to as magnificent without her. She impeccably planned every single step in the process including details we never would have thought of on our own. We originally tried researching venue, band, flowers etc. on our own and were not super pleased with the quality and pricing. After finding Bree and her team at All About Events, Bree presented us with various options with exquisite details about all of the choices. We ended up taking every single one of Bree’s recommendations for these major aspects of our wedding and we honestly could not have been happier with the results. Everything ran incredibly smoothly in the months, weeks, and days leading up to our wedding and Bree made sure we didn’t miss a beat on details. The wedding was perfect and Bree’s team was FABULOUS in making sure things ran seamlessly so we could enjoy our wedding day without a single worry! All of our guests were so impressed saying it was the best wedding they had ever attended and they all mentioned how amazing our wedding planner, Bree, was! We appreciated Bree giving us confidence and reassurance throughout the day -- she helped keep everyone’s spirits high. Thank you Bree, WE LOVE YOU and honestly wish we could just keep you to plan the rest of our lives!!

All About Events's reply:

Ahhhh! Tears in my eyes right now. You guys are the BEST!!! Seriously, what an amazing time our team had planning your epic wedding weekend. Bring on the next celebration please!! xo
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 05/31/2019

The absolute best!

Would recommend to anyone looking for the most amazing wedding experience of your life. AAE made the process so easy and stress-free, which is not common when talking about planning a wedding. We worked primarily with Bree and she was so responsive to all of our questions and emails and made the whole process very enjoyable. And the day of was hands down the best day of our lives and we attribute a big part of that to the AAE team. We never had to ask for anything and the whole experience was better than we could have ever imagined.

All About Events's reply:

Ahh! Emily! Thanks so much for your kind words. You, Kevin and your families were a delight to work with! Hope to stay connected! xo
  • Judi
    Judi J. Married on 05/19/2019

Best Investment Ever

As a former party and event planner, I knew all the details needed, but considering this was my daughter’s wedding and she had 3 brothers and a new family, I wanted to enjoy my day rather than constantly be wrangling bridesmaids, groomsmen, flower girls; checking photographers, food service etc. investing in a planner made the planning and execution a relaxing and enjoyable experience.

Bree was outstanding. She knew all of our vendors and had a wonderful relationship with them. She was able to have everyone in place as well as happy. Considering there were 6 flower girls as well as the bride’s brothers etc. that was amazing. Every detail was covered.

I cannot rave enough about Bree.

All About Events's reply:

Judi!! Thanks so much for your wonderful words! It was beyond a pleasure to work together and I hope to get the opportunity to do so again in the future.
    Gail Married on 04/06/2019

Outstanding, Way beyond our expectations!

I can't say enough about Sarah and her team at All About Events. She literally made all of our dreams come true for my daughter's wedding day. It was a day out of a fairy tale, and the only negative thing I can say is that it had to end! I think the most important characteristic I love about Sarah is she planned our wedding as if she were planning her own. She always wanted to make sure everything perfect, and never stopped looking for the right vendor, or clarifying our thoughts, to make sure the vision for my daughter's wedding was fulfilled. And it wasn't easy considering my daughter's vision was "Black Tie Rainforest!" She totally pulled it off to perfection! Sarah and her team are so great to work with. She has a genuine love for her work and gets her satisfaction out of seeing her clients dreams come true.
  • Madeleine
    Madeleine Married on 04/06/2019

Sarah is the best

We worked with Sarah Zaun and her team Bree and Katie and they were wonderful. Sarah was very detailed oriented and helpful throughout the entire planning process. Our wedding was a dream and in large part because of All About Events.
    Heather S. Married on 11/23/2018

Exceeded all expectations

Bree and Crystal were not only an amazing wedding resource, but also phenomenal people that deal with any challenge with a smile on their face.

All About Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Heather! Crystal and I loved being a part of yours and Karl's special day! You are such a special couple and we wish you all the best!
    Nick H. Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing experience with All About Events!

The team at all about events was outstanding for my wife and I throughout the entire stage of wedding planning. They were organized, flexible to changes and requests, and diligent in answering our questions and with follow ups. I truly felt like we were in great hands the whole time, and the delivery and execution of the actual event was all we could have hoped for!

Because Reading Terminal Market is a non-traditional venue, we (well, mostly my wife!) had a lot of questions, changes, and suggestions. Sarah and the team eased a lot of our concerns - they allowed us to customize everything that we wanted, but also were so helpful with recommendations for what has worked in their experience. Hoping I get to go to another event at the Market planned by All About Events soon!
    Alisha Married on 09/08/2018
    All About Events (Bree, Stevie, Lewis, and Sarah) did a wonderful job with the planning and operations on the day of our wedding at Reading Terminal Market. From the very beginning, all of the communication was clear and their organization was very professional. After our initial face-to-face meeting, the AAE team put us both at ease and we knew where we wanted to have our wedding ceremony and reception. Leading up to our wedding, AAE met with us several times including a complementary open house making sure all of our questions and details would be covered. On our special day, Bree, Stevie, and Lewis worked tirelessly at what I would consider a unique venue to get everything setup quickly and beautifully. They were fully engaged and energetic throughout the evening/night and any request that was made was always answered. They have made our special day something we will always remember and appreciate everything they did for us. We would highly recommend All About Events and Reading Terminal Market as a venue.

All About Events's reply:

Thanks Alisha! We greatly appreciate the kind words and loved working with you and Rick! We wish you all the best in your marriage and when you come to RTM remember to pop in and say hi!!
    Barbara Married on 09/01/2018
    To give you an idea of how wonderful our experience with AAE was, here is what my HUSBAND wrote to Sarah a few days after our daughter's wedding, 9/1/18, at John James Audubon Center. This comes straight from the heart: We would like to give our sincere thanks , appreciation, and admiration for the job Bree Tomar provided our family in creating Amanda and Dan’s phenomenal wedding. We do not have enough superlatives to describe the outstanding and wonderful job. From every step of the process, Bree provided and led the way with her experience, knowledge, and expertise in all of the endless details required. Bree facilitated the elimination of much of the stress that comes with putting together a wedding. The results of her interaction and leadership were nothing short of spectacular. Where we were told from person after person to enjoy the day and remember to just go with the flow, Bree eliminated the so called “go with the flow” and she had the numerous vendors playing like a World Class orchestra, not a note was missed, played off key or out of sync. The only words that we can think of is that we are "giddy" over the results. To Bree, a personal heartfelt thanks for leading us through the forest filled with Lions, Tigers, and Bears and to end up in a magical Emerald City.

All About Events's reply:

Barbara! Thanks so much to you and Alan for bringing All About Events on board for Amanda and Dan's wedding. I absolutely loved ensuring that their unique vision was brought to life and the day was so beautifully reflective of how special their love really is. I greatly appreciate the kind words and we hope to have the opportunity to work with your family again in the future!