All About Events Reviews

55 | Philadelphia, PA

55 Reviews for All About Events

55 All About Events Reviews

Alisha · Married on 09/08/2018

All About Events (Bree, Stevie, Lewis, and Sarah) did a wonderful job with the planning and operations on the day of our wedding at Reading Terminal Market. From the very beginning, all of the communication was clear and their organization was very professional. After our initial face-to-face meeting, the AAE team put us both at ease and we knew where we wanted to have our wedding ceremony and reception. Leading up to our wedding, AAE met with us several times including a complementary open house making sure all of our questions and details would be covered. On our special day, Bree, Stevie, and Lewis worked tirelessly at what I would consider a unique venue to get everything setup quickly and beautifully. They were fully engaged and energetic throughout the evening/night and any request that was made was always answered. They have made our special day something we will always remember and appreciate everything they did for us. We would highly recommend All About Events and Reading Terminal Market as a venue.

Sent on 10/07/2018

All About Events's reply:

Thanks Alisha! We greatly appreciate the kind words and loved working with you and Rick! We wish you all the best in your marriage and when you come to RTM remember to pop in and say hi!!

Barbara · Married on 09/01/2018

To give you an idea of how wonderful our experience with AAE was, here is what my HUSBAND wrote to Sarah a few days after our daughter's wedding, 9/1/18, at John James Audubon Center. This comes straight from the heart: We would like to give our sincere thanks , appreciation, and admiration for the job Bree Tomar provided our family in creating Amanda and Dan’s phenomenal wedding. We do not have enough superlatives to describe the outstanding and wonderful job. From every step of the process, Bree provided and led the way with her experience, knowledge, and expertise in all of the endless details required. Bree facilitated the elimination of much of the stress that comes with putting together a wedding. The results of her interaction and leadership were nothing short of spectacular. Where we were told from person after person to enjoy the day and remember to just go with the flow, Bree eliminated the so called “go with the flow” and she had the numerous vendors playing like a World Class orchestra, not a note was missed, played off key or out of sync. The only words that we can think of is that we are "giddy" over the results. To Bree, a personal heartfelt thanks for leading us through the forest filled with Lions, Tigers, and Bears and to end up in a magical Emerald City.

Sent on 09/11/2018

All About Events's reply:

Barbara! Thanks so much to you and Alan for bringing All About Events on board for Amanda and Dan's wedding. I absolutely loved ensuring that their unique vision was brought to life and the day was so beautifully reflective of how special their love really is. I greatly appreciate the kind words and we hope to have the opportunity to work with your family again in the future!

Claire · Married on 07/21/2018

We cannot even begin to express our gratitude towards Christina and the All About Events team!!! They made the wedding planning process stress free, easy and fun and made our wedding day the BEST DAY of our lives!! Every person we encountered and worked with was personable, flexible, kind and worked so hard. We are truly blown away by the professionalism of the All About Events team and wouldn't change one thing about our experience. They turned our vision into reality and gave us and our guests a night to remember forever! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

julie · Married on 07/15/2018

Bree at All About Events is a dream!! She is a truly dedicated, talented, and professional planner. She always had recommendations when I needed them, and I especially appreciated her organization, prompt responses to all of my inquiries, calm and caring demeanor, and willingness to do some research to help us stay in budget. I never felt like I was inconveniencing her, and she made every conversation feel important. On the day of our wedding, she brought along Crystal (who had helped with some planning as well) and together they made sure that all my (now) husband and I had to do was relax and enjoy. There is not one thing I wish to change about my experience with All About Events. You would be crazy look anywhere else for wedding planning help. Bree and Crystal, THANK YOU!!

Amanda · Married on 06/30/2018

When we tell people we were having our wedding reception at Reading Terminal Market, they were always a little surprised and their next reaction was "that is going to be SO COOL!" And after we had our wedding, our guest did nothing but rave about how fun, unique and perfect the reception was.

But just having a reception at RTM is not what I'd recommend it. It was so much more. It was having the incredible variety of foods - we had cheesesteaks, DiNic's roast pork, Chinese food, a salad bar, poutine and corn dogs, grilled cheese from Meltkraft, the list goes on. It was having a historic and unique setting that was transformed into a beautiful evening even with string lights, candles, table clothes, decorations and provided an ambiance it'd be impossible to replicate anywhere else. It was the servers who attended to our guests every need, kept the party going, the room clean and the people happy. It was every little touch that the planning team executed perfectly for us, that all happened without us realizing it, without any reminders or questions.

The planning team at All About Events were the true heroes of the night - and in fact, the whole planning process. We met with them about 15 months before our wedding, and Christina, Stevie and Liam made sure that everything was easy, fun and exciting. Christina's emails to us were always clear and thorough, addressing every little question I had asked, and pointing out tiny things I never would have thought of. Stevie's communication with our vendors was so appreciated, including our Mummers and DJ! And every time we met with them, the meetings were exciting, joyful. Their personalities and kindness and caring for us and our events just SHONE.

We could not recommend RTM and AAE more. They are a truly wonderful team, and a gem in the Philadelphia wedding scene. I hope that we get to go to another event at the market soon, and we will certainly keep them in mind for our 10th anniversary vow renewal!!!!

All About Events 1
    All About Events 7
    All About Events 8
    All About Events 9

S · Married on 06/09/2018

Sarah, Bree and Crystal are exactly the team you need when you think you don’t need a wedding planner but you have no idea what you are talking about!
    They helped us to have a magical and perfect wedding weekend. There are so many details that pop up which they already know how to handle that the stress disappears. They are extremely user friendly and positive. My endless texts never seemed to bother or surprise them. As only a beaming mother of the bride can say-use them even if you think that you don’t need this assistance. Our event was perfect in no small part thanks to them.

Sent on 06/11/2018

All About Events's reply:

Thank you so much Susan for the wonderful review! We absolutely loved working with you all in crafting the most amazing day for Jess and Jeffrey. We are so excited for other opportunities to work together in the future:-) All our very best!!

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2018

Sarah, Bree and Crystal at All About Events were amazing!! They were super responsive to every little question we had and very professional throughout the process. The weekend flowed perfectly, and that was all thanks to them. It was so nice not having to worry at all during my wedding, knowing that I was in good hands and that if anything were to go wrong, they would handle it and I wouldn't even know about it! I highly recommend them for the entire wedding planning process, in addition to the weekend of the event. They will truly help alleviate your stress and make sure your wedding is perfect.

katie · Married on 06/02/2018

We got married on June 2, 2018 and couldn't have done it without Bree and Bridgid! We had a rather large wedding and having someone there to double check the details in the contracts, ask the questions you're too busy to remember, and be there to hold your hand when your freaking out was truly priceless. AAE worked my brother' wedding last year and I was so glad my parents wanted to bring them on board for my wedding. We selected the "final stages" package and it was totally worth it. The master day-of timeline the girls created was so helpful. Everyone knew exactly when and where to be- which was super helpful considering we were trying to stay ahead of the 100% chance of rain. The ladies did a great job planning and executing our large, wild bunch and they even kept the rain away (riding, but really). Thank you to AAE and Bree and Bridgid for allowing me to ignore the stress and details, and enjoy the day and little moments with my now husband! AAE is the best and I would recommend them 100 times over!

Sent on 06/14/2018

All About Events's reply:

Katie!!! Oh what a joy it was to work with you and your family again! We loved every single second. What’s on board next year that requires planning assistance;-)

Cynthia · Married on 05/27/2018

Bree Tomar was fabulous. We got a “day of” planning package, which begin 8 weeks before our event. Bree was professional, outgoing, and as happy for us as if we had known each other for years. She coordinated all of our vendors, worked closely with the caterer, florist, and photographer, and beautifully managed all the details of a complex event. On the day of the wedding, she was literally everywhere, making sure that things were going according to plan. I would use her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 06/18/2018

All About Events's reply:

Cynthia! You were such a pleasure to work with and I couldn't have been more happy to be a part of yours and Eric's special day. Thank you so much for your kind words. You'll need me again when one of your beautiful kids gets married:-))

Amy · Married on 05/26/2018

Working with Christina at All About Events is a breeze! She is very easy to work with, very flexible and accommodating. We were able to meet her in person as we started the process on an early weekday evening. She is very organized, which helps keep me organized and decreases the amount of stress that is typically part of wedding planning. She is quick to respond and gives a lot of ideas on how to make the day customizable to how we would like it. Christina is also very aware of our budget and is mindful in trying to have everything we want work for us within our budget.

Erika · Married on 04/28/2018

We can’t thank All About Events enough for their outstanding service from initial contact to wedding day! The whole team was incredibly responsive, efficient, personable, and accommodating! Both us, our families, and the guests were impressed with how flawlessly the event was executed.

Keith · Married on 01/21/2018

Our experience with Bree was incredible. Thanks to her, the planning of our wedding went as smooth as possible. The event itself went on with great success. We really got to enjoy the day because with Bree and her team coordinating/directing, we were able to confidently sit back and not worry.

Our wedding was center city, modern, gay wedding (structural modern feel / manicured not flowery), day time, kosher brunch, about 250 guests.

From the large aspects of the wedding that were executed perfectly to the small touches that left each guest feeling involved - Everyone loved it! And we owe that to Bree!

Sent on 10/08/2018

All About Events's reply:

Keith!! Thank you sooo much for your kind words. I absolutely loved working with you, Josh and your families. Looking forward to continuing to work with you much more in the future with all your amazing milestones!!

Stephanie · Married on 10/21/2017

My fiance and I are so very happy that we found All About Events in our early wedding planning phases! I would have never thought that one of our favorite places in Philly could also be the most perfect and unique wedding venue! We are having our ceremony and reception at the Reading Terminal Market (which we really couldn't be more excited about!) and none of it would be possible without All About Events. Christina and Stevie have been exceptional in helping us through all of the planning and logistics. The venue and menu options are endless, and they have been great in helping us customize our wedding day to really reflect us. They have answered all of our questions quickly and have provided us with lots of helpful suggestions. Christina is very professional and has done a fantastic job in making us feel like we are a priority. We really can't thank Christina, Stevie, and the rest of the All About Events team enough! They have all been wonderful to work with and we cannot wait for our wedding day!

Update: Now that our wedding day has come and gone, there really aren't enough words to express how grateful we are for Christina, Stevie and the rest of AAE! The night was an absolute success and the entire event team was just incredible. Stevie and Christina went above and beyond to help make our night flawless and very special, we felt like rock stars all night long! Our guests had the best time and have yet to stop raving about it all - the unique venue, the laid back vibe, the delicious food, and just an overall wonderful time. Thank you for helping make our wedding night so magnificent and unforgettable!!!

Jaclyn · Married on 10/13/2017

Couldn't have done it without Sarah and Bree! We genuinely can't thank them enough for all the help in planning and attending to our large bridal party, managing vendors, helping with literally anything we needed. The day of help was next level and I know it wouldn't have been seamless without them! Highly recommend trusting them for your wedding planning needs!

Sent on 10/15/2017

All About Events's reply:

We LOVED working with you and Connor! What an amazingly fun and loving crowd you had and the two of you couldn't have been more beautiful. Thanks for bringing us on board:-)

Debbie · Married on 10/13/2017

Sarah and Bree are incredible. From helping with last minute bridesmaid fit issues, to navigating a very large wedding party, they handled everything! My daughters wedding would not have been the same without them.

Sent on 10/16/2017

All About Events's reply:

Thanks, Debbie! It was so wonderful working with you and your family as well!!

Capri · Married on 06/17/2017

All about events was the best decision that my husband and I made regarding our wedding. Honestly, I don't even know where to begin because Sarah, Bree and their team were such an important part of our wedding I shudder to think how it would've turned out without them.

My husband and I thought we would be saving some money by throwing a little bit more of a casual wedding. We decided to host the ceremony in our home and then throw a block party for the reception. As the headcount started to rise and the details started to become so intense they were mindnumbing, we quickly realized that we were in over our heads.

What you don't realize is that when you start to plan a wedding that is a little more unique, you realize that you just don't know what you don't know.

Sarah and Bree earned the cost of the planning 1000 times over. I truly think that my wedding was amazing because of them. They were there every step of the way and even became a liaison between us and our parents and our families so that we didn't have to answer 1 million stupid questions all the time. That alone saved my sanity and probably my soon to be marriage!

Even on our wedding day we were assigned a lovely girl who was there just to make sure our cucumber margaritas stayed full!

Words cannot express how truly indebted I am to those two women and their entire team. I had the most amazing wedding and there is no way we would've been able to pull off such a ridiculous, fun day without them.

Even when it torrentially down poured during my ceremony on the roof deck, Sarah and Bree remain calm and positive which helped me get through it with a smile!

In summation, I know that I could not have done this without them. Maybe, some people can plan a wedding and execute it on their own but I just don't know why you would want to. Sarah and Bree have dropped down from the Wedding heavens and they are here to help you make your wedding amazing and memorable.

Sent on 08/15/2017

All About Events's reply:

Capri!! You and Neil were soooo much fun! Thanks for giving us such an out of the box vision to cultivate!

Meghan · Married on 05/27/2017

I wish that I could give Bree and Sarah from AAE 10 stars. I cannot express just how much we are thankful to have had them on board for our wedding day at Normandy Farms. We did the Final Stages package and it was probably one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning process. You don't realize how many decisions, small details, and how much needs to be coordinated the day of so having Bree and Sarah was incredible and I am not sure how we would have done it without them. I have to give a HUGE shoutout to Sarah for the absolutely unbelievable job that she did putting together our cookie table that we had after dinner. We had over a hundred dozen cookies made for our wedding guests and she created the most amazing showcase of them and it was a true highlight of the wedding!! Bree kept me calm all day long and made sure everything was absolutely the way we wanted it to be. I truly feel like I got to experience my wedding instead of just letting the day get away from me because of these lovely ladies. Would absolutely HIGHLY recommend them for any event but especially for your wedding day!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 07/21/2017

All About Events's reply:

Meghan!! Cannot verbalize how much of a pleasure it was working with you, Jim and your families! So excited to see you as a guest in June as we are lucky enough to be back on board with the family for what we're sure will be another magical day!

J. · Married on 05/13/2017

It was 90 days from our wedding day, my fiancé (now husband) was in the midst of grad school hell, I was launching a new career and business and I thought I could handle all of the wedding planning. False. During a frantic call with my mother and mother-in-law they finally convinced me to throw in the towel and allow a professional to step in and take over. Best. Decision. I've. Ever. Made. (Aside from getting married of course.) From the very first moment I met Sarah & Bree I felt an incredible weight lifted from my shoulders! We hit it off and they took our vision and plans and brought it all together into the wedding of our dreams! The week of the wedding the forecast called for an absolute wash out on the big day. They were able to arrange a valet service and tenting from the one building to the next of the venue. No one got wet! The tables arrived two days early, they handled it. The hotel and after party venue was a nightmare, they handled it. They took over communication with the hotel so I could keep my sanity. When the hotel issues went beyond the wedding day they didn't blow me off, they handled it until everything was completed. Our wedding was unique for many reasons, one being that we are a same-sex couple. Sarah and Bree never made us feel uncomfortable, awkward or timid. We were making a lot of things up as we went as we had nothing to base our ceremony off of and were the first in our friend group to get married. Sarah and Bree offered their creativity and expertise to help us create the perfect day. Their interaction with our families was fun, care-free yet the epitome of professional. Class acts all the way! We want to have another major event so we can hire them again! I tell them to this day, "There would have been NO wedding without both you!!"

Sent on 11/27/2017
    All About Events 10

All About Events's reply:

J!! Thanks so much for your super kind words. You and Frankie were such a pleasure to work with! Definitely find an excuse for another party and we're here for ya:-)
  • Sol

Sol · Married on 02/04/2017

Truly the best! Highly recommended!

Dana · Married on 12/03/2016

Truly exceptional!!
    Sarah (Morrison) Zaun and Bree Tomar were the "Executive Producers" of our (outside) tented wedding, in December, in Pennsylvania...can you say, "daring"? Doug and I were married on December 3 and from the day we starting planning, Sarah and Bree were my dynamic duo. They were creative, responsive, attentive and an absolute pleasure to work with. They took our ideas and vision and with their experience and know-how, produced an end result that exceeded our expectations and positively blew our guests away!! AND, they did this while being respectful and cognizant of our budget all along the way. We simply could not have asked for a better experience.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Sarah and Bree for making an idea a beautiful reality. Doug and I will forever recommend you and All About Events and be forever grateful for all that you did for our special day!
    Dana and Doug Lammer

Sent on 12/21/2016

All About Events's reply:

Dana!! Such a total pleasure working with you and Doug!! Thanks for bringing us on board!

Sydney · Married on 10/22/2016

A big thank you to All About Events for making our Reading Terminal wedding absolutely perfect. Sarah and Stevie were our main points of contact. Both were incredibly helpful during the planning process, helping us to understand and navigate all of the logistics of planning a wedding at the Market. On the day of, they ensured that the party flowed perfectly.

• F

Falynn · Married on 09/03/2016

Couldnt ask for a smoother wedding rehearsal dinner, everyone couldnt stop raving about it and everyone involved seemed like they were doing their darnedest to make sure I didnt worry about anything, and actually enjoy being around my guests! You hear so many horror stories about stressed brides leading up the the big day but not for me and not when it came to the rehersal dinner thats for sure

Ashley · Married on 08/20/2016

Sarah, Stevie, Christina and the rest of the AAE team are amazing at what they do. They have an eye for detail and a passion for what they do. They are quick to respond and make you feel like you are their number one priority. On the day of the event, they know what you want and need before you do. Every time we needed them, they were there before we could turn around. You would be lucky to have AAE help you plan your perfect day!

Jessica · Married on 07/03/2016

I had an amazing experience with All About Events! From my first meeting to our wedding day, they were professional, attentive and supportive. We had a tight budget that they absolutely helped us stay within. We wanted a wedding that was 'outside the box' and they helped us to create our vision. Bree and/or Sarah was at every vendor meeting we had to support us and helped us to stay on time with all of our planning requirements. The day of the wedding, I did not worry about a thing, knowing that everything was in their hands and taken care of. Hiring them was the best decision we made. We had the most beautiful wedding day ever and were able to enjoy it without worrying about the small details of organizing vendors or guests. My only advice to brides thinking about hiring this team...let them do their job! They are experts and know what they are doing, sit back and enjoy the experience instead of trying to control every little detail. They will take care of you so that you can enjoy your wedding and have fun!