P.O. Box 2262, Haddonfield, NJ 08033 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 85

About Two Little Birds Planning

With a reputation for creating beautiful and perfectly executed weddings, Two Little Birds’ attention to detail, organization, and creativity is unmatched. Dedicated to getting to know each couple in order to bring their vision to life, Two Little Birds makes the wedding planning experience enjoyable, stress-free, and fun.

Based in the Philadelphia area, Two Little Birds offers wedding planning services throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey and destination locations.

Two Little Birds Planning helps tell your love story by incorporating personal touches throughout your day. They're great at seeing the big picture, while focusing on the little details. They offer customized wedding packages to suit your individual needs. Their services include:

• Full planning

Two Little Birds Planning 6
Two Little Birds Planning 7
  • Grace

Grace · Married on 09/15/2018

Two Little Birds helped me plan the magical boho Horticulture Center wedding of my dreams

Fun fact- Jaclyn was able to pull off hiring a tarot card reader for my Horticulture Center wedding the week of. The tarot card reader was a huge hit with guests and I am in awe of how she pulled it off. PSA a tarot card reader at a wedding is legit, as is Two Little Birds!

Two little birds is outstanding in every way from beginning to end and we only wished we hired her sooner. Prior to hiring Jaclyn, I was an out of town bride overwhelmed by all of the decisions and possible vendors I couldn’t meet in person. After I reached out to her 10 months from the wedding, I knew she was the one! She listened to my vision and what I had already accomplished and made a customized proposal not only keeping my budget in mind but also my piece of mind.

If you’re at all like me you get lost in all of the ideas you saw on Pinterest and things to do. Not the case when working with Jaclyn! Throughout the process her personalized monthly checklists and vendor recommendations kept me focused. She is supreme at recommending vendors within your budget and identifying if vendor add-ons are financially worth it. Reading vendor contracts is never fun and she was excellent at reading through to make sure we were getting what we needed. She also responded to my long winded coffee fueled emails like a breeze. She’s prompt, funny, professional, personal and it feels like you are working with a close friend.

As we got closer to the wedding I couldn’t imagine doing it without her. From hearing out my crazy ideas to suggesting small things like kinds of frames to use for signage she had us covered. I will never forget sitting in the venue meeting and my husband texting me “ thank god for Jaclyn” when the discussion turned to number of tables/table sizes and we had no idea. No worries- she knew exactly what we needed!

The week of wedding Jaclyn and her team ( shout out Amanda!) were in frequent contact with us and our vendors and assisted in all last minute items. She helped run my rehearsal, day of timeline, figured out day of food for my bridesmaids, packed up my wedding items after the wedding and coordinated everything with ease. She did more than what I listed, but I wouldn’t know as I was stress free that week thanks to her. She is very well respected among vendors and it shows in the final product. There were zero hiccups and we owe it all to her! My family and friends were very impressed by her.

Whether you live in the area or are an out of town like me do yourself a favor and hire Two Little Birds. Enjoy a stress free time planning with your spouse with her assistance. If you want your special day to be perfect then work with the best- you deserve it!

Chelsea · Married on 07/21/2018

Jaclyn is an expert in her field and someone you can depend on for your wedding day...and the days leading up to it. She is a joy to work with, attentive, responsive to your requests and vision, and made the planning process easier. My husband and I were in great hands with her. Hope you will decide to do the same!

Two Little Birds Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 7

Leigh Florist Wedding Florists

Two little birds planning is a life saver for your wedding planning. We have had a great experience working with this talented team. So organized, creative and a must have for your wedding day!

• P.O. Box 2262 Haddonfield, NJ 08033 See on map