123 Main Street, King of Prussia, PA 19406 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Brooke Voris Weddings

At Brooke Voris Weddings, we believe every couple's wedding is the epitome of their personality; unique to them and them alone. This is why we craft a completely custom, bespoke plan with each and every client before we begin our relationship. Our consulting ranges from day of coordination to full service wedding consulting, catering to your every need. The best way to see what makes sense for you and if we're a good fit is to request a consultation and we'll start your wedding journey together!

fuller photography com kraes wedding 0454 51 371075 158980452957356
@carolinemorrisphotography
@carolinemorrisphotography
fuller photography com kraes wedding 0454 51 371075 158980452957356

4 Reviews for Brooke Voris Weddings

Miss Musique · Married on 01/01/2020

The best in the business!

As a fellow wedding vendor and business owner, I can honestly say Brooke is one of the best in the business. We have worked with dozens of other weddings planners and my mind is always at ease when I see her name on the vendor list. She makes our job so easy and really bends over backwards to make sure not only the clients day is perfect, but also makes it easy for us to do our jobs to the best of our abilities. Do yourself a favor and hire Brooke Voris!!!

Sent on 06/19/2020

Nicole Fanelli · Married on 11/22/2019

Simply Amazing.

I cannot say enough good things about Brooke and Melissa! I contacted a few wedding planners in search of a “day of” planner. Brooke was the ONLY planner who asked to talk to me about what I was looking for before she gave me a price! I really appreciated that because every client’s wants and needs are different! Brooke and Melissa took the time to go through my ideas and plans and offered much needed insight! They checked in frequently, but without being overbearing! I’ve been a bridesmaid 8 times (yes 8) and also work in the wedding industry as a hair stylist. I thought for sure I had this in the bag (surely I had enough experience) and just needed the extra help that day. The last few weeks leading up to the wedding the anxiety set in and I was so incredibly grateful to have Brooke and Melissa to lean on. They reassured me everything would go smoothly and I was on track, reminded me of things I needed to do and prioritized them for me, and contacted my vendors to make sure we were all set for the day of! I got married on November 22, 2019 at The Old Mill in Rose Valley, PA. The day of my wedding it was damp, chilly, and rainy. My dress got so dirty and muddy while doing my first look pictures outside with my husband. I tried to stay calm, but inside I was upset that my guests had not seen me yet. Melissa reassured me she had a whole emergency kit ready to go and could fix it! I’m not going to lie, I appreciated her positivity but the bottom of my dress was literally black and covered in muddy leaves! She whipped out some oxi-clean and (along with my bridesmaids) cleaned up my entire train before my ceremony! “ANGEL” was all that went through my head. It was like it never happened! We even started my ceremony on time! Melissa was one step ahead of me the entire day. If I needed something I turned around and Melissa was already on it. Everything was set up for my ceremony and reception exactly how I wanted it, actually even better than I envisioned. Brooke had a family emergency that day and although Melissa did an incredible job on her own, Brooke still made time to come to my reception and made sure everything was running smoothly. My venue was mostly DIY and they took all of my décor down for me, gathered up the remaining alcohol and loaded up my car so I could enjoy my entire night. All I had to do was pick up my car the next day! I cannot thank these ladies enough for making my day go as smooth as possible! The Brooke Voris Wedding crew is truly amazing. They are incredibly sweet, patient, reliable, accommodating, and just an all-around pleasure to work with! They are passionate in what they do and trust me they know what they are doing! I highly recommend their services! Thank you Brooke and Melissa!
    -Mike and Nicole Anderson.

Sent on 06/18/2020

Brooke Voris Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1000
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1200
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 123 Main Street King of Prussia, PA, 19406 See on map
    267-459-4530 (Phone number)
    Location of (Brooke Voris Weddings)