123 Main Street, King of Prussia, PA 19406 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $1,200
Availability Check your date

About Brooke Voris Weddings

If you are looking for a wedding coordinator you have come to the right place!

At Brooke Voris Weddings, we believe every couple's wedding is the epitome of their personality; unique to them and them alone. This is why we craft a completely custom, bespoke plans with each and every client before we begin our relationship. Our consulting ranges from day of coordination to full service wedding consulting, catering to your every need. The best way to see what makes sense for you and if we're a good fit is to request a consultation and we'll start your wedding journey together!

fuller photography com kraes wedding 0454 51 371075 158980452957356
@carolinemorrisphotography
@carolinemorrisphotography
fuller photography com kraes wedding 0454 51 371075 158980452957356

7 Reviews for Brooke Voris Weddings

Shane Moody · Married on 08/08/2020

COVID hero’s

Without them our wedding would not Have happened. I can’t say more good things about Brooke and Melissa, they have my recommendation 10 times over.

Sent on 10/16/2020
  • Amie

Amie Olson · Married on 08/08/2020

Wonderful people and impeccable wedding coordinators

My entire family, my husband, my husbands family, and many friends who knew of the struggles we were having by trying to still have a wedding during covid will tell you that it wouldn't have happened without Brooke and Melissa. Even without covid there were many obstacles we could not have handled on our own including the marriage license, Venue issues, and a hair and make up artist I couldn't get to answer calls or emails. If it wasn't for their advice, positivity, and incredibly motivated attitudes I could not have relaxed and enjoyed the wedding day like I did. Any situation that arose on the wedding day they handled swiftly and the day continued to run smoothly. They set up a time to dance under the stars with my husband to the song "Dancing in the Moonlight", which I think of often. They made all my dreams for the day come true.

They set up all decorations and items the day of and took everything down, leaving time for my husband and I to visit family and friends. They saved the items we wanted to save and loaded it into our van. They were also at the rehearsal helping us organize were everyone would be (there was a flash flood and didn't know where we would be getting married, but they had a plan for either meadow, courtyard or covered lodge area). The most important of all is they listened to how we would like things and never pushed things to be how they thought it should be.

If there is one item you budget for or make room for it is Brooke and Melissa. There is too much happening in one day and you need them on your team for everything to run smoothly. By the end of your wedding day they will feel like longtime friends who have given you the gift of one truly magical and perfect day.

Sent on 11/03/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Brooke Voris Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1000
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1200
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 123 Main Street King of Prussia, PA, 19406 See on map
    267-459-4530 (Phone number)
    Location of (Brooke Voris Weddings)