Brooke Voris Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Allison S. Married on 08/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best wedding planner ever!!

Brooke and Dana were absolutely incredible. They helped me every step of the way even though I got a month of package. My wedding day was seamless. They handled all the vendors, made sure the timeline was exactly how I wanted it. Could not recommend more!!
  • Elissa
    Elissa T. Married on 05/20/2022

Highly Recommend!

We are so happy we hired Brooke Voris Weddings to help us on our big day! We couldn’t have done it without them. They checked in with our vendors the week before, coordinated our timeline and expertly ran our wedding day! We have nothing but positive things to say about the whole team at BVW! Highly recommend them!

Brooke Voris Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Elissa! We loved you and Brendan and were so glad we got to work with you two! We're so pleased that we could help you make your wedding as beautiful and special as you imagined!
    Brooke and Farrell
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Emily Jane
    Emily C. Married on 03/19/2022

Amazing team

I can’t thank Brooke and her team enough, Nicky, Melissa…everyone was amazing! Even from the initial phone call when Brooke asked me about every little detail and then put it in a mood board and sent it to me as the initial proposal. The team was there the entire process from changing my initial venue to a slightly difficult mother of the bride to creating a plan B in case of rain. Even though Brooke is based out of King of Prussia they drove all the way out to the Jersey shore. I would definitely recommend Brooke and her team to my friends and family. Stop your searching and book the Brooke Voris team before someone else does!!!
  • Jordyn
    Jordyn Married on 12/03/2021

10/10 hire brooke

Brooke & Nikki were literally such amazing women to work with while planning a wedding! Every single meeting i felt less stress and they were such a help for everything day of! Not only did they make sure my husband and I had all that we need, but our immediate family as well! Everyone talked so highly of them after our wedding, and they truly felt like important guests at our wedding!

Sad our planning is over, but would recommend them to our closest friends & family!

Thank you ladies! You both made our day THE best day ever!!!
    Julieann Married on 10/29/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

They helped make our day perfect

These ladies were simply amazing. They helped us bring our wedding vision to life and were there to help with anything we needed our wedding day. I couldn't have asked for better!

Thank you ladies for going on this journey with us.
  • Kailyn
    Kailyn Married on 10/15/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everyone needs a Brooke and Nicole at their wedding!

My wedding was 10/15/2021 at the Old Mill in Rose Valley. I hired Brooke and her team to do day of coordination for my wedding and I was blown away! Brooke and Nicole were fabulous! They were hands-on, and were so organized. From speaking with limo company and making sure I wasn’t seen before the first look, to having the photographers photo list to make sure everything was done on the list and done on time, I couldn’t have felt more at ease as a bride. She even made sure the make up and hair crew were on time to the hotel and knew the time schedule! When we first called about inquiring services all I needed was extra hands to set up the table centerpieces, and also someone to be at the venue so my family and my soon to be husband’s family didn’t have to worry that day. Brooke went beyond — literally she was cleaning the blood off of my shoes after I had blisters, and she bandaged me up! To say they had the essential “emergency kit” is an understatement. Some of my curls fell, and Nicole rushed in with a curling iron and hairspray before the ceremony took place. After the wedding, Brooke and Nicole stayed behind and they cleaned up our grass wall we made, loaded our cars with everything that was left in the venue that we brought (decor, alcohol etc.) - we were so appreciative of the extent that they went to to ensure we were at ease. My dad is a very “do it ourselves, we can do it kind of person.” He had said, “I couldn’t imagine that day without them.” He was blown away because originally he thought I was wasting money on something that we could of done. Their service is way more than we could’ve ever done or asked for and they had everything under control! Everyone was very impressed with everything they did! She was amazing to work with every one needs a Brooke and Nicole on their wedding day!
  • Rachel
    Rachel L. Married on 10/07/2021

Beyond 5 stars

If I could give Brooke and Nikki more than 5 stars, I 100% would! Brooke was recommended by word of mouth, and I couldn’t be more thankful to have worked with her and her team to create the wedding of our dreams. Our wedding planning process initially was extremely challenging due to difficulties with our venue. I can undoubtedly say that without Brooke and Nikki our wedding reception would have been a disaster. It was a blessing to work with them!
    Christine L. Married on 09/25/2021

The best out there!!!

I can’t say enough about Brooke and her team. I’m the kind of bride that was overwhelmed just trying to find a venue- that’s supposed to be fun right? I tried looking by myself saw no less than 7 places and then I talked to Brooke. Within minutes of telling her what I was looking for, she gave me a list of venues and the first one I went to- my fiancé and I fell in love with and booked it immediately. Brooke and her team have kept me sane and on task. They made wedding planning fun and not stressful- what else can you ask for in a planner?! Look no further and book her ASAP to keep your sanity and find the fun in planning!!
  • Indrani
    Indrani D. Married on 07/02/2021

Phenomenal

The ladies attention to details and taking care of the needs of the Bridal Party was outstanding. Excellent service. Every detail was covered. They made sure our day was special and everything went smoothly. Definelty recommend them.

Brooke Voris Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Indrani! You are too kind! We absolutely loved Elise, Raj and your whole family and working with you was a joy! So glad we could help make their wedding as beautiful and special as you all imagined!
    Brooke and Farrell
  • Patrick
    Patrick H. Married on 05/29/2021

Perfect wedding coordinators!!!

Brooke and her whole team could not have been more professional and organized. They were so responsive and on top of everything within the weeks leading up to our wedding and they made everything run so smoothly the day of. I LOVED working with all of them and they were so flexible with whatever we threw at them. Highly highly recommend working with them for planning a phenomenal event! Thank you all so much!!!

Brooke Voris Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Patrick! You and Andreas are too kind! We absolutely loved you two and working with you was a joy! So glad we could help make your wedding as beautiful and special as you imagined!
    Brooke, Melissa and Farrell
  • Amie
    Amie O. Married on 08/08/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful people and impeccable wedding coordinators

My entire family, my husband, my husbands family, and many friends who knew of the struggles we were having by trying to still have a wedding during covid will tell you that it wouldn't have happened without Brooke and Melissa. Even without covid there were many obstacles we could not have handled on our own including the marriage license, Venue issues, and a hair and make up artist I couldn't get to answer calls or emails. If it wasn't for their advice, positivity, and incredibly motivated attitudes I could not have relaxed and enjoyed the wedding day like I did. Any situation that arose on the wedding day they handled swiftly and the day continued to run smoothly. They set up a time to dance under the stars with my husband to the song "Dancing in the Moonlight", which I think of often. They made all my dreams for the day come true.

They set up all decorations and items the day of and took everything down, leaving time for my husband and I to visit family and friends. They saved the items we wanted to save and loaded it into our van. They were also at the rehearsal helping us organize were everyone would be (there was a flash flood and didn't know where we would be getting married, but they had a plan for either meadow, courtyard or covered lodge area). The most important of all is they listened to how we would like things and never pushed things to be how they thought it should be.

If there is one item you budget for or make room for it is Brooke and Melissa. There is too much happening in one day and you need them on your team for everything to run smoothly. By the end of your wedding day they will feel like longtime friends who have given you the gift of one truly magical and perfect day.
    Shane M. Married on 08/08/2020

COVID hero’s

Without them our wedding would not Have happened. I can’t say more good things about Brooke and Melissa, they have my recommendation 10 times over.
  • Meg
    Meg B. Married on 06/20/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Superwomen disguised as coordinators!

We are so happy we decided to work with Brooke and Melissa! Getting married during Covid presented its own set of unique challenges and they supported us through each one of them. When we were forced to change our wedding date AND venue (which was a much further distance for them from our original venue), they helped us pivot with ease and have confidence in our decision during such a difficult time. Each time we met or spoke over the phone, you could feel how invested they were in our process and how genuinely excited they were-- offering great ideas and suggestions that fit our venue and the thoughts we had shared but hadn't yet found a way to execute. When we finally reached the home stretch and were in the last two weeks leading up to our day they were so helpful in picking up last minute items, handling some venue concerns on our behalf, and even fielding a bit of family drama! The day of they cheered us on, got everyone where they needed to be, and reminded us to eat, drink and enjoy. I'm not sure how they do what they do (possibly a secret super power?), but we are so grateful for all of the many things they did for us throughout the process. We can definitely say that our day wouldn't have been the same without them!
    Miss M. Married on 01/01/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best in the business!

As a fellow wedding vendor and business owner, I can honestly say Brooke is one of the best in the business. We have worked with dozens of other weddings planners and my mind is always at ease when I see her name on the vendor list. She makes our job so easy and really bends over backwards to make sure not only the clients day is perfect, but also makes it easy for us to do our jobs to the best of our abilities. Do yourself a favor and hire Brooke Voris!!!
    Nicole F. Married on 11/22/2019

Simply Amazing.

I cannot say enough good things about Brooke and Melissa! I contacted a few wedding planners in search of a “day of” planner. Brooke was the ONLY planner who asked to talk to me about what I was looking for before she gave me a price! I really appreciated that because every client’s wants and needs are different! Brooke and Melissa took the time to go through my ideas and plans and offered much needed insight! They checked in frequently, but without being overbearing! I’ve been a bridesmaid 8 times (yes 8) and also work in the wedding industry as a hair stylist. I thought for sure I had this in the bag (surely I had enough experience) and just needed the extra help that day. The last few weeks leading up to the wedding the anxiety set in and I was so incredibly grateful to have Brooke and Melissa to lean on. They reassured me everything would go smoothly and I was on track, reminded me of things I needed to do and prioritized them for me, and contacted my vendors to make sure we were all set for the day of! I got married on November 22, 2019 at The Old Mill in Rose Valley, PA. The day of my wedding it was damp, chilly, and rainy. My dress got so dirty and muddy while doing my first look pictures outside with my husband. I tried to stay calm, but inside I was upset that my guests had not seen me yet. Melissa reassured me she had a whole emergency kit ready to go and could fix it! I’m not going to lie, I appreciated her positivity but the bottom of my dress was literally black and covered in muddy leaves! She whipped out some oxi-clean and (along with my bridesmaids) cleaned up my entire train before my ceremony! “ANGEL” was all that went through my head. It was like it never happened! We even started my ceremony on time! Melissa was one step ahead of me the entire day. If I needed something I turned around and Melissa was already on it. Everything was set up for my ceremony and reception exactly how I wanted it, actually even better than I envisioned. Brooke had a family emergency that day and although Melissa did an incredible job on her own, Brooke still made time to come to my reception and made sure everything was running smoothly. My venue was mostly DIY and they took all of my décor down for me, gathered up the remaining alcohol and loaded up my car so I could enjoy my entire night. All I had to do was pick up my car the next day! I cannot thank these ladies enough for making my day go as smooth as possible! The Brooke Voris Wedding crew is truly amazing. They are incredibly sweet, patient, reliable, accommodating, and just an all-around pleasure to work with! They are passionate in what they do and trust me they know what they are doing! I highly recommend their services! Thank you Brooke and Melissa!
    -Mike and Nicole Anderson.
    Jaci D. Married on 04/06/2019

Fellow Vendor- Highly Recommended

I connected with Brooke at a local Bridal Show and worked alongside here for a few weddings. As a photography owner since 2004, i have worked with countless wedding planners. Brooke is top notch and works incredibly well with all of the vendors, she is responsive, flexible, knowledgeable and an all around hard worker. One wedding it was poured rain and the bride was very upset about the weather. Brooke went above and beyond her duties and eased the bride's worries and everything not only turned out beautifully, but went smoothly. I have worked with many planners and most have their own agenda and often it is very stressful coordinating both of our timelines and goals for the couple's day to run smoothly. This is never the case with Brooke, she is truly a team player and the bride and groom's interest is always top priority. I recommend her and her team to all of my clients. I would be happy to speak with any clients who are considering her services: 215-285-0249. Her team is an invaluable part of the day and worth the investment!
illustration stars