Two Little Birds Planning Reviews

Two Little Birds Planning 5
Two Little Birds Planning 6
Two Little Birds Planning 7

David Corinchock · Married on 09/15/2018

Everything we hoped for and more!

I couldn’t imagine anyone doing a better job than Jaclyn. We tried planning ourselves for the first several months. Hiring Jaclyn completely changed everything. She kept us on track throughout the entire process, sending us checklists and supporting us through every step. As out of towners we leaned on her knowledge, connections and recommendations to plan the wedding of our dreams.

Jaclyn was helpful in every aspect of our wedding. When we struggled to find a rehearsal dinner location within budget, she put together a list of 5 options below our limit. When we needed transportation options, she found us the perfect choice and then planned all of the timing. Whenever we found ourselves confused our first move was to email Jaclyn. On the day of the wedding there was nothing to worry about because she would take care of it. She brought us peace of mind to truly be in the moment and enjoy the best day of our lives. We are forever grateful for all the help she provided. Our wedding day would not have been the same without her.

• Grace

Grace · Married on 09/15/2018

Two Little Birds helped me plan the magical boho Horticulture Center wedding of my dreams

Fun fact- Jaclyn was able to pull off hiring a tarot card reader for my Horticulture Center wedding the week of. The tarot card reader was a huge hit with guests and I am in awe of how she pulled it off. PSA a tarot card reader at a wedding is legit, as is Two Little Birds!

Two little birds is outstanding in every way from beginning to end and we only wished we hired her sooner. Prior to hiring Jaclyn, I was an out of town bride overwhelmed by all of the decisions and possible vendors I couldn’t meet in person. After I reached out to her 10 months from the wedding, I knew she was the one! She listened to my vision and what I had already accomplished and made a customized proposal not only keeping my budget in mind but also my piece of mind.

If you’re at all like me you get lost in all of the ideas you saw on Pinterest and things to do. Not the case when working with Jaclyn! Throughout the process her personalized monthly checklists and vendor recommendations kept me focused. She is supreme at recommending vendors within your budget and identifying if vendor add-ons are financially worth it. Reading vendor contracts is never fun and she was excellent at reading through to make sure we were getting what we needed. She also responded to my long winded coffee fueled emails like a breeze. She’s prompt, funny, professional, personal and it feels like you are working with a close friend.

As we got closer to the wedding I couldn’t imagine doing it without her. From hearing out my crazy ideas to suggesting small things like kinds of frames to use for signage she had us covered. I will never forget sitting in the venue meeting and my husband texting me “ thank god for Jaclyn” when the discussion turned to number of tables/table sizes and we had no idea. No worries- she knew exactly what we needed!

The week of wedding Jaclyn and her team ( shout out Amanda!) were in frequent contact with us and our vendors and assisted in all last minute items. She helped run my rehearsal, day of timeline, figured out day of food for my bridesmaids, packed up my wedding items after the wedding and coordinated everything with ease. She did more than what I listed, but I wouldn’t know as I was stress free that week thanks to her. She is very well respected among vendors and it shows in the final product. There were zero hiccups and we owe it all to her! My family and friends were very impressed by her.

Whether you live in the area or are an out of town like me do yourself a favor and hire Two Little Birds. Enjoy a stress free time planning with your spouse with her assistance. If you want your special day to be perfect then work with the best- you deserve it!

Chelsea · Married on 07/21/2018

Jaclyn is an expert in her field and someone you can depend on for your wedding day...and the days leading up to it. She is a joy to work with, attentive, responsive to your requests and vision, and made the planning process easier. My husband and I were in great hands with her. Hope you will decide to do the same!

Ryanne · Married on 07/07/2018

Jaclyn,

Words cannot express our gratitude for all that you did for Claude and myself.

Your dedication, your flexibility, your creativity, your ability to stay on task and remain organized under pressure, your sincere friendship and loyalty were outstanding. We are so thankful for every one of your amazing qualities, especially now looking back knowing how important someone like you is to pulling off such a momentous occasion. We both feel like you exceeded our expectations in so many ways and as you know, our expectations were really high!

Our day was virtually stress free, we felt confident every step of the way that you had our day completely under control.

Most of all, you saw our vision and you helped make every last detail a beautiful unforgettable reality.

With gratitude,
    Ryanne & Claude

Two Little Birds Planning 8
    Two Little Birds Planning 9
    Two Little Birds Planning 10
  • Q

Quyen · Married on 05/05/2018

Very professional and organized, would recommend!

We hired Jaclyn primarily for 'week of' wedding planning services, with a few extras. Jaclyn was able to build a custom 'package' that met our needs and our budget. Throughout our communications with her, she was responsive and professional. When recommending vendors (hair/makeup and bands) she provided options several price points that allowed us to prioritize what was important to us. We are not local to Philadelphia, where our venue was, so it was reassuring that Jaclyn had extensive experience with other out-of-town couples. Coming to the big week she was very helpful in arranging all of the details and coordinating our vendors so we did not need to worry about. We had a few last minute snafus regarding our after-party (that we had booked without her help) and she was able to step in and help out so we didn't need to worry about it the day before our wedding. Jaclyn went above and beyond to order some soft pretzels and pick up snacks when the catering options for the after party fell through. When our bridal suite wasn't set up for hair/make-up as needed and the bridal party's florals arrived at the wrong place, a quick call to Jaclyn fixed it. Jaclyn and her team were absolutely great in making sure all of our day-of decor and signage that we brought in was arranged as planned. We also had some pretty severe timing issues during the event itself as our ceremony went 2x the timing planned and we were running quite late. Jaclyn was able to coordinate all of the appropriate parties (security, venue, band, caterers, etc.) and arrange a time extension, as well as keep the evening moving so none of the guests realized we were off schedule and in a time extension. We would highly recommend Jaclyn to other couples in the Philly area!

Two Little Birds Planning 11
    Two Little Birds Planning 12
    Two Little Birds Planning 13

Hannah · Married on 04/06/2018

Jaclyn and her team were unbelievable leading up to, during, and after our wedding. Their care and attention to detail was amazing and they were both very easy and a pleasure to work with.

Mira · Married on 01/06/2018

Jaclyn stands out from all other planners due to her genuine willingness to thoroughly get to know YOU as a couple -- from the first phone call. We hired Jaclyn to help us with day-of coordination, but she went above and beyond -- helping us communicate and organize all of our vendors months in advance, answering all of our emails in a timely manner, making recommendations along the way, setting up multiple calls, confirming with our vendors (including introducing herself to our Rabbi which thoroughly impressed him, as he told us that out of hundreds of weddings he has officiated has he NEVER had a planner call in advance), and even showing up to a venue planning meeting. On the day of our wedding, Jaclyn was such a calm yet cheerful presence who made us feel like everything was under control. We are so appreciative of everything she did and cannot recommend her enough!

Haley · Married on 09/30/2017

From our first conversation, we knew that Jaclyn was the perfect wedding planner for us and throughout our journey, her steady guidance and constant positivity made both us and our family and friends so grateful for her involvement in our wedding.

Jaclyn went above and beyond her role as a planner at every turn, from helping us with the most mundane decisions, answering our silly question, fighting off less than stellar vendors, being our advocate when things went wrong, celebrating with us as a friend when things went right, we were so relieved to have Jaclyn in our corner. Jaclyn not only helped us to bring our dream wedding to life, she also orchestrated the day with such apparent ease and calmness that any worries we had about logistics completely melted away for us and our family.

Aside from us, Jaclyn took such great care in making sure that our parents were comfortable with all of the aspects of our very important event which allowed them to take a deep breath and enjoy every moment of the day without worry, knowing Jaclyn and her team had everything covered in the background - something we weren’t sure could happen!

Two Little Birds planning was the best decision we made in terms of wedding decisions, I'd do it again in a second.

Bridget · Married on 09/09/2017

Working with Jaclyn and her team was AMAZING!!! She asked the right questions to get to know me, and I felt so calm and comfortable on the day of my wedding because she was handling all the details. Jaclyn is extremely organized and always made me feel like I was her only client. She never forgot any details surrounding my wedding. I would highly recommend her to any bride looking for a planner.

Ameena · Married on 07/17/2017

I genuinely believe we wouldn't have had a wedding without Jaclyn. From our initial call Jaclyn put us entirely at ease about the process, and throughout the year we worked with her she continually blew us away.

She was there whenever we needed her, and was always available for emails or calls (and would never make us feel rushed, which says so much about her and how she works). Every month she would do something else amazing that made us realize how utterly indebted we were to her. She fixed every bump we encountered within hours. When our engagement session with our photographer (a vendor we chose without Jaclyn's input) went wrong, she dropped everything to find us a wonderful new one. When two other vendors weren't getting along, she jumped in and fixed it. She volunteered to attend several vendor meetings she didn't have to, just because she wanted to make sure everything went smoothly for us. I honestly can't imagine what would have happened to us if we'd tried to go through this process without her help.

But the most telling day was the wedding day. Jaclyn and her team were a blur behind the scenes making sure everything went smoothly. Not only did she coordinate all of the vendor arrivals and deliveries and set-ups, but during the actual wedding they were always on hand. When someone handed us a card or gift, one of them was magically on hand within seconds to take it for us. When we were thirsty, they'd pop us to offer us a drink.

Everyone who met Jaclyn at the wedding has been raving about her for the past month. She's just a good-hearted, kind, funny, wonderful person. You can tell right away she cares about her couples and what she does. I truly don't think we could have done this without her by our side.

Working with Jaclyn was hands-down the best and most significant decision we made in the planning process. If you're on the fence, hire her. We'd recommend her without reservation.

• W

Whitney · Married on 06/10/2017

It takes love for what you do to excel at what you do. Jaclyn and her staff embody that concept. Jaclyn and her team love LOVE and family and cherishing moments...and you feel that. The attention to detail, the massive amount of time spent with and without us, and the respect and love we felt throughout the process made planning our wedding, and fully enjoying the weekend of our wedding, all the more special. As in most weddings, the goal is to bring together the most important people in your life to share in one of the most important moments of your life...needless to say, it is a big deal! Jaclyn understands and thrives in the importance of those moments, and embraces the challenges of the balancing act that planning a wedding truly is. She is also a dear friend to turn to with feelings and stress throughout the process. I see that this has been said before in earlier posts, but our wedding would not have been the most incredible day of our lives without her. We will have memories from her in keepsake boxes for the rest of our lives. What else could you possibly ask out of someone helping you plan your wedding? We are forever blessed to have had this wonderful team celebrating the start of this wonderful chapter in our lives. There is no way to thank her enough.

Two Little Birds Planning 14
    Two Little Birds Planning 15
    Two Little Birds Planning 16
    Two Little Birds Planning 17

Alli · Married on 05/20/2017

I HIGHLY recommend Two Little Birds! My husband Mike and I had very busy and often opposite schedules throughout our 18 month engagement and my parents live in Pittsburgh so hiring Jaclyn was a no brainer. Her advice and patience with us was invaluable. We often had what we thought were silly questions or struggled to make decisions and Jaclyn was always available to talk through any questions or concerns we had. I cannot believe she had other couples and weddings going on during our engagement because it felt like we were always a priority to her. The month before our wedding Mike and I went on a two week vacation so coming back to work and all the last minute wedding details (mostly due to our own procrastination) was overwhelming. Two weeks before our wedding I called her to talk through our to do list. Not only did I find out she spent the Friday night before shopping for and putting together our bathroom boxes, she also had coordinated all last minute details with each of our vendors so our final calls would go quickly and focus on the things that mattered to us. The day of the wedding - Jaclyn and her team were on top of everything. We were able to completely enjoy the day and stay present because we knew we could trust that Jaclyn and her team had everything under control. My bridesmaids all ask if Jaclyn has started a life coach business yet and my family refers to her as Saint Jaclyn!

Sophia · Married on 05/05/2017

We couldn't recommend Jaclyn and her team at Two Little Birds Planning enough! Since my husband and I live overseas and were planning our wedding in Philly, we thought it would be helpful to have a Day of Coordinator for all of the little things that were bound to come up. Jaclyn was that and so SO much more! We didn't know how much we needed her wedding know-how until we were in the thick of it. She kept us in line and on schedule, coordinated with our vendors, was thoughtful with family members, created emergency pocket squares, and even did a last-minute dress hemming! Her organization and professionalism were top notch, and we were completely at ease trusting her with our wedding. We could not have gotten through the day without her. Working with Two Little Birds Planning was one of the best wedding decisions we made. Thank you Jaclyn!!

Lizzie · Married on 04/22/2017

Hiring Jaclyn was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding (and my sanity). She impressed me early on her with thoroughness, responsiveness, and overall competence and on the day of the wedding I was able to relax completely knowing that she had everything under control. I strongly recommend her to any bride considering a day-of coordinator.

Kristin · Married on 11/13/2016

We couldn’t have done it without Jaclyn and her team. She’s worth every penny we spent and more. Without her and her team my day would have been stressful and because of her I didn’t have to answer a single phone call or question the entire day. The days leading up to and the day of we’re enjoyable because of her. Devin and I can’t thank her enough.

Kate · Married on 11/04/2016

Jaclyn was fantastic to work with! From advice and consulting during the planning process, to leading up to the wedding, to managing all of the logistics and vendors the day of! Her and her team did an unbelievable job and we loved working with her. We would highly recommend her.

Tarin · Married on 10/01/2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Jaclyn and Two Little Birds. When we got engaged, I knew that we needed a planner as I was a busy resident who had absolutely no time to plan a wedding. My fiancee however was harder to convince. One phone call later with Jaclyn changed his mind and throughout the entire process he kept saying - "Jaclyn is the best, thank goodness we have her, she's the best and smartest thing we could have done". I don't know what I would have done without her. She gave us a timeline and recommendations that made the whole process enjoyable - as it should be! On our wedding day, she seamlessly kept the day going and on schedule. She even sewed a piece of my Vera Wang gown back on like a pro as it had come off during transport. My bridesmaids kept saying "Jaclyn for president"! She is extremely responsive. We had countless emails and communications over several months and it was always a pleasure to talk to her. She will be like your best friend who knows everything about weddings. She'll make it a wonderful experience so that you can focus on what it is supposed to be - one of the best days of your life. She let me be as involved as I wanted to be while taking over the things I didn't. Without reservation, Jaclyn is the best thing you can do for yourself.

Charlie · Married on 09/24/2016

Absolutely loved our experience with Jaclyn and Two Birds. Incredibly organized team that seemed to be built to solve last-minute problems. Was such a relief to have them coordinate our Wedding. Highly recommended!!!

Shannon · Married on 09/24/2016

I can't imagine going through the planning and execution of our big day without having Jaclyn of Two Little Birds by our side. I can not stress enough just how seamless she made the entire process. She is so personable, detail oriented, and is just a total rockstar at wedding planning! Jaclyn had wonderful recommendations on vendors, was excellent about keeping me on task and always had a ton of suggestions that were very helpful. It was such a relief to know that I could leave all of this in her more than capable hands and just enjoy my wedding day. I highly recommend working with Two Little Birds.

Dean · Married on 06/18/2016

only the Best. They know how to run a wedding!

Diane · Married on 06/18/2016

We were so fortunate to find Jaclyn. She handled the most delicate situations with grace and discretion. She is also a joy to work with! Some of our guests communicated that they were similarly very impressed with she and her team and wish they'd had such positive experiences with their wedding planners.

Stephanie · Married on 05/07/2016

After having Jaclyn, we spent most of our plane ride back home to LA wondering how on earth people plan a wedding without that woman by their side! If I could add another infinite number of stars I would. That is how amazing Jaclyn was during the long 18 months it took to plan our across the country wedding. Jaclyn made everything incredibly easy for us. From giving us a list of reputable vendors in our budget (and seriously the woman has flawless taste), to giving us to do’s (and then another fifty reminder to do’s when you forget to do them) every month, to just simply holding your hand and listening to your concerns at all hours when she is on vacation with her family, Jaclyn is THE BEST. She is the reason our wedding was so perfect. She coordinated, called and set up everything. She took every burden I was carrying and not only handled it, but did it with grace and composure that I would have failed at. She read contracts for us, she went to bat for us when things didn’t go right, she was our saving grace. On my wedding day my family could not get over how calm I was, and she was that reason. I knew everything would be perfect, because she would make it that way. And if there was a single issue I didn’t hear about it, because she took care of it. She is the Olivia Pope of wedding planning. I didn’t trust anyone but her with anything, and because she took everything, my husband and family and I got to enjoy the wedding day. There were no tensions and no hurt feelings and it was simply perfect. Jaclyn was the first person I hired and I thank my lucky stars that we got her because I can’t imagine having to do it without her. She is a remarkable woman and a beautiful person inside and out. She made the best day of our lives just that because of the care and attention to detail that she pours into everything that she does. The best decision I made for our wedding without a doubt.

Jaclyn of Two Little Birds Planning was a god-send. From a groom's perspective - she handled everything with expertise, poise and made us feel at ease and able to enjoy our wedding day to the fullest extent. She was almost always available to answer questions, provide feedback and direction, as well as support. We immensely benefited from the connections she has with many vendors. Without her, there is no way on earth our wedding would have, looked, felt, sounded and tasted the way it did! She was able to eliminate so much work and research as well as educate us when making many tough decisions. Speaking of making decisions with regards to planning our wedding, it was evident that Jaclyn's top priority was delivering us the wedding WE wanted, as opposed to forcing her own opinions and ideas. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Elizabeth · Married on 11/14/2015

We can't imagine anyone else helping us navigate all the planning & preparation over the past year! As Mother of the Bride living across the country from my daughter, I felt a sense of calm knowing that Jaclyn was by her side. Jaclyn provided wonderful vendor options, always communicated quickly via phone or email, attended all meetings and events to provide support, negotiated contracts, even acted as photographer at the bridal shower when she saw the need without being asked!...... From her confident leadership to her thoughtful decisions, Jaclyn went above and beyond to help my daughter make her vision a reality....the most beautiful & special wedding! Absolute Perfection! We have found a True Friend......Thank You Jaclyn!!!

Kelly · Married on 11/14/2015

One of the single BEST choices we made when planning our wedding was hiring Jaclyn as our wedding planner. I cannot say enough positive things about our experience with her. She made the year of wedding planning a much less stressful journey and it allowed us to enjoy it even more. She was VERY QUICK to respond to emails and would even answer text messages. She never made me feel like I was “on the clock” when I spoke with her on the phone. Jaclyn went on site visits with me to select the venue and attended meetings with the caterer we selected. She was invaluable in these meetings - asking all the questions I wouldn't have thought of and was not afraid to make requests. She reviewed all contracts before I signed them and made sure that everything was as it should be. She always brought everything back to what I said that I wanted for my wedding and was very helpful with guiding us through our decision-making – especially when we would get side-tracked. She was also very good at keeping us in check in terms of budget and helping us stay within a range that we were comfortable with. On the day of the wedding, Jaclyn and her team of girls worked their hardest to make sure that everything ran smoothly and on time! Any time I thought of something that might be an issue or a problem, she instantly said, “Don’t worry about it, that’s already taken care of.” She literally thought of EVERYTHING! My husband and I were able to enjoy our wedding day because she was on top of everything and we didn’t have to worry about a single thing! This also allowed my parents and the bridal party to enjoy the day instead of worrying about all of those little details on the day of the wedding. We are so grateful to have had Jaclyn guide us through this journey and we couldn’t have been happier with the results! We love Jaclyn and I would recommend her a thousand times over as a wedding planner to anyone! Thank you for everything, Jaclyn! You are simply amazing and THE BEST at what you do!