Two Little Birds Planning Reviews

Two Little Birds Planning 5
Two Little Birds Planning 6
Two Little Birds Planning 7

Mark Viehman · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Incredibly organized and helpful!

Jaclyn and her team are incredibly organized and helpful. She kept my wife and I worry-free for months leading up to the wedding and did the same day-of. When you get within one month of your wedding, you will realize there are too many details for you to possibly keep track of, and you'll be so glad you have her there to help. She's really thoughtful, provides lots of great ideas, knows most of the vendors in the Philadelphia area, and was able to get us discounts with many of them. She clearly does her job because she loves making wonderful weddings come to life. Can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Marta

Marta Loc · Getting married on 10/09/2019

Best wedding planner ever

Jaclyn helped plan my wedding from start to finish! With my busy schedule she took care of all my vendor concerns and any detail required for my wedding to go smoothly and on budget! I felt like I was able to provide my feedback and she actually listened while offering alternatives and suggestions when I had concerns. She incredibly organized, personable, and I tell all my friends, WORTH EVERY PENNY! If you have any hesitation on getting a wedding planner or finding a good one.. GO with Jaclyn.. I'd hire her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Two Little Birds Planning 19
    Two Little Birds Planning 20
    Two Little Birds Planning 21

Emma Iezzoni · Married on 08/24/2019

Calm, Collected, and so Thorough! Amazing.

I don't know where to start with Jaclyn and her whole team (Amanda, Ray). They were incredibly thorough from our very first conversation all the way to days after the event ended. Amanda was keeping us on check in the months leading up to the wedding, always helping with things we let slip or needed the extra set of hands - and with the best attitude. And Jaclyn... she is a PRO. Seriously that woman works magic. On our wedding day, Jaclyn kept everything moving along so naturally without ever being pushy or appearing stressed. She was the picture of calm, collected, and fun! I can't recommend them enough.

Sent on 09/04/2019

Carole Feuer · Married on 06/29/2019

Carole Feuer

Jaclyn and her team were the best!! We hired her for the month of the wedding and Jaclyn was super organized following up with all the vendors. The day of the wedding she made it seamless for us as well as the guests tending to every little detail. Without her we could not have relaxed and enjoyed...with Jaclyn and her team the day and night was one of pure joy as my daughters most precious moments were ones of pure joy!

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Two Little Birds Planning 22
    Two Little Birds Planning 23
    Two Little Birds Planning 24
    Two Little Birds Planning 25
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 06/29/2019

The very best

Jaclyn and her team helped make our wedding day this summer seamless and stress free. They brought their A game, and we are eternally grateful. Jaclyn, your upbeat personality was a constant reminder to smile and enjoy everything about the day.

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Abbate · Married on 05/04/2019

Game changer

These ladies took all the stress out of our big day! The first time I cried while planning my wedding was after I booked Jaclyn and Amanda because I felt so relieved. Jaclyn did an amazing job of reassuring me that the day would be perfect throughout the entire process. There are so many things I would have forgotten if it weren’t for TLB like having a second photographer, setting up the day before and even taking a last minute shipment of umbrellas for me because we were planning from out of town. They helped to fill out all the paper work that I didn’t even know we needed and made sure our ducks were in a row. Amanda was awesome at finding a last minute Italian bakery to make the specialty desserts we decided to add to the spread last minute. I am so grateful for their help and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/12/2019

lynn · Married on 03/30/2019

Choose Two Little Birds Planning / Jaclyn if you want everything to go perfectly!

We reached out to Jaclyn and her company, Two Little Birds Planning, on the recommendation of a friend. We are so glad that we did! My husband and I both tend to be worriers, but we work a lot and were not living in the area. Jaclyn was so clearly on top of everything and was such a calming influence that we were able to really sit back and relax - even the week before the wedding wasn't stressful. When the day came, Jaclyn made sure everything went according to plan. We really cannot overstate how helpful she was.

Sent on 04/28/2019

Sarah Gelles · Married on 01/26/2019

Hiring Jaclyn Best Decision We Made

When we started planning our Philadelphia wedding with Jaclyn, we lived two hours away. By the end, we lived halfway across the country. There's no way we could have pulled off the wedding without Jaclyn! We worked with Jaclyn from start to finish, and she helped us in every way imaginable. She provided emotional support when things were stressful and practical support when we didn't know what we were doing. She made sure our wedding went off without a hitch, but also took the time to help us make the wedding uniquely us.

We interviewed a handful of wedding planners initially. All of our consults went well, but there was one thing about our free consult with Jaclyn that stood out: it was nearly two hours long! It turns out that wasn’t a coincidence — it was truly representative of how she treats her couples. Over the twelve months we worked with her, she never once made us feel like we were taking too much of her time. It relieved so much stress to know that all we needed to do was get a call on the calendar with Jaclyn and she’d spend as much time as we needed to talk through everything on our minds. And it wasn’t just the time she spent with us that relieved stress; her sense of humor and warmth meant we always ended our marathon calls feeling better and happier than when they’d started.

Jaclyn's knowledge of the Philadelphia wedding scene was particularly helpful given that we were planning the wedding remotely. For each vendor, she provided us with a curated list customized to our price-point and preferences, saving us hours of googling. All of her lists were on point. She also has relationships with seemingly every wedding vendor in Philly, and those relationships pay off. If a vendor ever told us they couldn't do something, Jaclyn would step in and almost always get us what we wanted, and she saved us money on more than one occasion.

We moved halfway across the country without much notice a few months before our wedding. Suddenly, we were overwhelmed with life. Jaclyn had been great up to that point, but she took it to another level when she heard the news. At one point, she even highlighted a long email from a vendor so I only had to read the important parts, and she let us ship all of our decor to her house.

At our rehearsal on Friday morning, we got a call from a rehearsal dinner vendor that they’d never received our payment and wouldn’t make the scheduled delivery. Jaclyn immediately stepped in and figured it out; five months later, we barely remember how it got sorted out, and it's moments like those that make us realize how lucky we were to have not only hired a planner, but to have hired one who takes initiative and gets things done.

The wedding itself went off without a hitch, and that is a testament to Jaclyn and her team. She always made sure we had a drink in our hands and our favorite food on the table, and she went out of her way to make sure we (and our parents) got to try every single dessert. Knowing she was there allowed us to truly not worry about logistics and just enjoy the night. The fact that we actually kind of miss planning our wedding all these months later is a testament to her and much fun she made the process.

Hiring a wedding planner isn’t cheap, but it’s one of the best decisions we’ve made as a couple. She kept us on task, encouraged us to dream big, was willing to tell us when an add-on wasn’t worth it, and mostly importantly, made sure the weekend was truly about us.

Sent on 06/23/2019

David Corinchock · Married on 09/15/2018

Everything we hoped for and more!

I couldn’t imagine anyone doing a better job than Jaclyn. We tried planning ourselves for the first several months. Hiring Jaclyn completely changed everything. She kept us on track throughout the entire process, sending us checklists and supporting us through every step. As out of towners we leaned on her knowledge, connections and recommendations to plan the wedding of our dreams.

Jaclyn was helpful in every aspect of our wedding. When we struggled to find a rehearsal dinner location within budget, she put together a list of 5 options below our limit. When we needed transportation options, she found us the perfect choice and then planned all of the timing. Whenever we found ourselves confused our first move was to email Jaclyn. On the day of the wedding there was nothing to worry about because she would take care of it. She brought us peace of mind to truly be in the moment and enjoy the best day of our lives. We are forever grateful for all the help she provided. Our wedding day would not have been the same without her.

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Grace

Grace · Married on 09/15/2018

Two Little Birds helped me plan the magical boho Horticulture Center wedding of my dreams

Fun fact- Jaclyn was able to pull off hiring a tarot card reader for my Horticulture Center wedding the week of. The tarot card reader was a huge hit with guests and I am in awe of how she pulled it off. PSA a tarot card reader at a wedding is legit, as is Two Little Birds!

Two little birds is outstanding in every way from beginning to end and we only wished we hired her sooner. Prior to hiring Jaclyn, I was an out of town bride overwhelmed by all of the decisions and possible vendors I couldn’t meet in person. After I reached out to her 10 months from the wedding, I knew she was the one! She listened to my vision and what I had already accomplished and made a customized proposal not only keeping my budget in mind but also my piece of mind.

If you’re at all like me you get lost in all of the ideas you saw on Pinterest and things to do. Not the case when working with Jaclyn! Throughout the process her personalized monthly checklists and vendor recommendations kept me focused. She is supreme at recommending vendors within your budget and identifying if vendor add-ons are financially worth it. Reading vendor contracts is never fun and she was excellent at reading through to make sure we were getting what we needed. She also responded to my long winded coffee fueled emails like a breeze. She’s prompt, funny, professional, personal and it feels like you are working with a close friend.

As we got closer to the wedding I couldn’t imagine doing it without her. From hearing out my crazy ideas to suggesting small things like kinds of frames to use for signage she had us covered. I will never forget sitting in the venue meeting and my husband texting me “ thank god for Jaclyn” when the discussion turned to number of tables/table sizes and we had no idea. No worries- she knew exactly what we needed!

The week of wedding Jaclyn and her team ( shout out Amanda!) were in frequent contact with us and our vendors and assisted in all last minute items. She helped run my rehearsal, day of timeline, figured out day of food for my bridesmaids, packed up my wedding items after the wedding and coordinated everything with ease. She did more than what I listed, but I wouldn’t know as I was stress free that week thanks to her. She is very well respected among vendors and it shows in the final product. There were zero hiccups and we owe it all to her! My family and friends were very impressed by her.

Whether you live in the area or are an out of town like me do yourself a favor and hire Two Little Birds. Enjoy a stress free time planning with your spouse with her assistance. If you want your special day to be perfect then work with the best- you deserve it!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Chelsea · Married on 07/21/2018

Jaclyn is an expert in her field and someone you can depend on for your wedding day...and the days leading up to it. She is a joy to work with, attentive, responsive to your requests and vision, and made the planning process easier. My husband and I were in great hands with her. Hope you will decide to do the same!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Ryanne · Married on 07/07/2018

Jaclyn,

Words cannot express our gratitude for all that you did for Claude and myself.

Your dedication, your flexibility, your creativity, your ability to stay on task and remain organized under pressure, your sincere friendship and loyalty were outstanding. We are so thankful for every one of your amazing qualities, especially now looking back knowing how important someone like you is to pulling off such a momentous occasion. We both feel like you exceeded our expectations in so many ways and as you know, our expectations were really high!

Our day was virtually stress free, we felt confident every step of the way that you had our day completely under control.

Most of all, you saw our vision and you helped make every last detail a beautiful unforgettable reality.

With gratitude,
    Ryanne & Claude

Sent on 10/27/2018
    Two Little Birds Planning 26
    Two Little Birds Planning 27
    Two Little Birds Planning 28
  • Q

Quyen · Married on 05/05/2018

Very professional and organized, would recommend!

We hired Jaclyn primarily for 'week of' wedding planning services, with a few extras. Jaclyn was able to build a custom 'package' that met our needs and our budget. Throughout our communications with her, she was responsive and professional. When recommending vendors (hair/makeup and bands) she provided options several price points that allowed us to prioritize what was important to us. We are not local to Philadelphia, where our venue was, so it was reassuring that Jaclyn had extensive experience with other out-of-town couples. Coming to the big week she was very helpful in arranging all of the details and coordinating our vendors so we did not need to worry about. We had a few last minute snafus regarding our after-party (that we had booked without her help) and she was able to step in and help out so we didn't need to worry about it the day before our wedding. Jaclyn went above and beyond to order some soft pretzels and pick up snacks when the catering options for the after party fell through. When our bridal suite wasn't set up for hair/make-up as needed and the bridal party's florals arrived at the wrong place, a quick call to Jaclyn fixed it. Jaclyn and her team were absolutely great in making sure all of our day-of decor and signage that we brought in was arranged as planned. We also had some pretty severe timing issues during the event itself as our ceremony went 2x the timing planned and we were running quite late. Jaclyn was able to coordinate all of the appropriate parties (security, venue, band, caterers, etc.) and arrange a time extension, as well as keep the evening moving so none of the guests realized we were off schedule and in a time extension. We would highly recommend Jaclyn to other couples in the Philly area!

Sent on 01/04/2019
    Two Little Birds Planning 29
    Two Little Birds Planning 30
    Two Little Birds Planning 31

Hannah · Married on 04/06/2018

Jaclyn and her team were unbelievable leading up to, during, and after our wedding. Their care and attention to detail was amazing and they were both very easy and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Mira · Married on 01/06/2018

Jaclyn stands out from all other planners due to her genuine willingness to thoroughly get to know YOU as a couple -- from the first phone call. We hired Jaclyn to help us with day-of coordination, but she went above and beyond -- helping us communicate and organize all of our vendors months in advance, answering all of our emails in a timely manner, making recommendations along the way, setting up multiple calls, confirming with our vendors (including introducing herself to our Rabbi which thoroughly impressed him, as he told us that out of hundreds of weddings he has officiated has he NEVER had a planner call in advance), and even showing up to a venue planning meeting. On the day of our wedding, Jaclyn was such a calm yet cheerful presence who made us feel like everything was under control. We are so appreciative of everything she did and cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Haley · Married on 09/30/2017

From our first conversation, we knew that Jaclyn was the perfect wedding planner for us and throughout our journey, her steady guidance and constant positivity made both us and our family and friends so grateful for her involvement in our wedding.

Jaclyn went above and beyond her role as a planner at every turn, from helping us with the most mundane decisions, answering our silly question, fighting off less than stellar vendors, being our advocate when things went wrong, celebrating with us as a friend when things went right, we were so relieved to have Jaclyn in our corner. Jaclyn not only helped us to bring our dream wedding to life, she also orchestrated the day with such apparent ease and calmness that any worries we had about logistics completely melted away for us and our family.

Aside from us, Jaclyn took such great care in making sure that our parents were comfortable with all of the aspects of our very important event which allowed them to take a deep breath and enjoy every moment of the day without worry, knowing Jaclyn and her team had everything covered in the background - something we weren’t sure could happen!

Two Little Birds planning was the best decision we made in terms of wedding decisions, I'd do it again in a second.

Sent on 03/04/2018

Bridget · Married on 09/09/2017

Working with Jaclyn and her team was AMAZING!!! She asked the right questions to get to know me, and I felt so calm and comfortable on the day of my wedding because she was handling all the details. Jaclyn is extremely organized and always made me feel like I was her only client. She never forgot any details surrounding my wedding. I would highly recommend her to any bride looking for a planner.

Sent on 01/16/2018

Ameena · Married on 07/17/2017

I genuinely believe we wouldn't have had a wedding without Jaclyn. From our initial call Jaclyn put us entirely at ease about the process, and throughout the year we worked with her she continually blew us away.

She was there whenever we needed her, and was always available for emails or calls (and would never make us feel rushed, which says so much about her and how she works). Every month she would do something else amazing that made us realize how utterly indebted we were to her. She fixed every bump we encountered within hours. When our engagement session with our photographer (a vendor we chose without Jaclyn's input) went wrong, she dropped everything to find us a wonderful new one. When two other vendors weren't getting along, she jumped in and fixed it. She volunteered to attend several vendor meetings she didn't have to, just because she wanted to make sure everything went smoothly for us. I honestly can't imagine what would have happened to us if we'd tried to go through this process without her help.

But the most telling day was the wedding day. Jaclyn and her team were a blur behind the scenes making sure everything went smoothly. Not only did she coordinate all of the vendor arrivals and deliveries and set-ups, but during the actual wedding they were always on hand. When someone handed us a card or gift, one of them was magically on hand within seconds to take it for us. When we were thirsty, they'd pop us to offer us a drink.

Everyone who met Jaclyn at the wedding has been raving about her for the past month. She's just a good-hearted, kind, funny, wonderful person. You can tell right away she cares about her couples and what she does. I truly don't think we could have done this without her by our side.

Working with Jaclyn was hands-down the best and most significant decision we made in the planning process. If you're on the fence, hire her. We'd recommend her without reservation.

Sent on 08/31/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/10/2017

It takes love for what you do to excel at what you do. Jaclyn and her staff embody that concept. Jaclyn and her team love LOVE and family and cherishing moments...and you feel that. The attention to detail, the massive amount of time spent with and without us, and the respect and love we felt throughout the process made planning our wedding, and fully enjoying the weekend of our wedding, all the more special. As in most weddings, the goal is to bring together the most important people in your life to share in one of the most important moments of your life...needless to say, it is a big deal! Jaclyn understands and thrives in the importance of those moments, and embraces the challenges of the balancing act that planning a wedding truly is. She is also a dear friend to turn to with feelings and stress throughout the process. I see that this has been said before in earlier posts, but our wedding would not have been the most incredible day of our lives without her. We will have memories from her in keepsake boxes for the rest of our lives. What else could you possibly ask out of someone helping you plan your wedding? We are forever blessed to have had this wonderful team celebrating the start of this wonderful chapter in our lives. There is no way to thank her enough.

Sent on 10/19/2017
    Two Little Birds Planning 32
    Two Little Birds Planning 33
    Two Little Birds Planning 34
    Two Little Birds Planning 35

Alli · Married on 05/20/2017

I HIGHLY recommend Two Little Birds! My husband Mike and I had very busy and often opposite schedules throughout our 18 month engagement and my parents live in Pittsburgh so hiring Jaclyn was a no brainer. Her advice and patience with us was invaluable. We often had what we thought were silly questions or struggled to make decisions and Jaclyn was always available to talk through any questions or concerns we had. I cannot believe she had other couples and weddings going on during our engagement because it felt like we were always a priority to her. The month before our wedding Mike and I went on a two week vacation so coming back to work and all the last minute wedding details (mostly due to our own procrastination) was overwhelming. Two weeks before our wedding I called her to talk through our to do list. Not only did I find out she spent the Friday night before shopping for and putting together our bathroom boxes, she also had coordinated all last minute details with each of our vendors so our final calls would go quickly and focus on the things that mattered to us. The day of the wedding - Jaclyn and her team were on top of everything. We were able to completely enjoy the day and stay present because we knew we could trust that Jaclyn and her team had everything under control. My bridesmaids all ask if Jaclyn has started a life coach business yet and my family refers to her as Saint Jaclyn!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Sophia · Married on 05/05/2017

We couldn't recommend Jaclyn and her team at Two Little Birds Planning enough! Since my husband and I live overseas and were planning our wedding in Philly, we thought it would be helpful to have a Day of Coordinator for all of the little things that were bound to come up. Jaclyn was that and so SO much more! We didn't know how much we needed her wedding know-how until we were in the thick of it. She kept us in line and on schedule, coordinated with our vendors, was thoughtful with family members, created emergency pocket squares, and even did a last-minute dress hemming! Her organization and professionalism were top notch, and we were completely at ease trusting her with our wedding. We could not have gotten through the day without her. Working with Two Little Birds Planning was one of the best wedding decisions we made. Thank you Jaclyn!!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Lizzie · Married on 04/22/2017

Hiring Jaclyn was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding (and my sanity). She impressed me early on her with thoroughness, responsiveness, and overall competence and on the day of the wedding I was able to relax completely knowing that she had everything under control. I strongly recommend her to any bride considering a day-of coordinator.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Kristin · Married on 11/13/2016

We couldn’t have done it without Jaclyn and her team. She’s worth every penny we spent and more. Without her and her team my day would have been stressful and because of her I didn’t have to answer a single phone call or question the entire day. The days leading up to and the day of we’re enjoyable because of her. Devin and I can’t thank her enough.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Kate · Married on 11/04/2016

Jaclyn was fantastic to work with! From advice and consulting during the planning process, to leading up to the wedding, to managing all of the logistics and vendors the day of! Her and her team did an unbelievable job and we loved working with her. We would highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Tarin · Married on 10/01/2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Jaclyn and Two Little Birds. When we got engaged, I knew that we needed a planner as I was a busy resident who had absolutely no time to plan a wedding. My fiancee however was harder to convince. One phone call later with Jaclyn changed his mind and throughout the entire process he kept saying - "Jaclyn is the best, thank goodness we have her, she's the best and smartest thing we could have done". I don't know what I would have done without her. She gave us a timeline and recommendations that made the whole process enjoyable - as it should be! On our wedding day, she seamlessly kept the day going and on schedule. She even sewed a piece of my Vera Wang gown back on like a pro as it had come off during transport. My bridesmaids kept saying "Jaclyn for president"! She is extremely responsive. We had countless emails and communications over several months and it was always a pleasure to talk to her. She will be like your best friend who knows everything about weddings. She'll make it a wonderful experience so that you can focus on what it is supposed to be - one of the best days of your life. She let me be as involved as I wanted to be while taking over the things I didn't. Without reservation, Jaclyn is the best thing you can do for yourself.

Sent on 10/27/2016