Two Little Birds Planning Reviews

80 | Philadelphia, PA

80 Reviews for Two Little Birds Planning

• Taylor

Taylor R. · Married on 09/01/2020

Can't Recommend Jaclyn Enough! The best decision we made as part of our wedding planning experience.

If it weren't for Jaclyn, my husband and I probably wouldn't have been able to get married in 2020. We had originally planned to get married in Italy this past June and when COVID hit and we realized we needed a plan b, hiring Jaclyn was the best decision we could've made. Her years of experience, flexibility, and understanding of what was truly important to us made planning and re-planning our wedding a fantastic experience. From the Amalfi Coast, to a prospective local venue, to ultimately hosting our micro wedding in our backyard, Jaclyn helped us navigate all of our options during the most uncertain time. She brought our vision to life, can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 09/29/2020
  • Megan

Megan M. · Married on 08/29/2020

Hiring Jaclyn was the best decision we made during our wedding planning!

Hiring Jaclyn was the best decision we made during our wedding planning! From the first phone call, I immediately knew she was someone I could trust with this milestone celebration. Not only did Jaclyn keep us organized and on task with our monthly to-dos, but she made wedding planning fun and took the stress out of the process which allowed us to focus on the most important thing - our love. When COVID-19 drastically changed our wedding plans after over a year of planning, Jaclyn was the first person we turned to. Within 24hrs of making the decision to postpone our large reception to 2021, Jaclyn had new contracts in place with all of our vendors and she was already putting a plan in motion for our intimate 2020 ceremony. Throughout the entire planning process, Jaclyn made sure that my husband and I both had our voices heard and that our wedding was uniquely us. We are very lucky to know Jaclyn and cannot thank her enough for bringing us the intimate wedding of our dreams. I am so excited that we get to work with her for another year!

Sent on 09/08/2020

Lindsay · Married on 08/15/2020

Amazing experience

Jaclyn and Amanda are amazing! They helped make our wedding day absolutely amazing. We were so happy with how everything turned out and it was because all the work they put in to help us navigate this crazy time and put together such a perfect day. They helped us find many of our vendors and were great to go to for advice about any and everything. They had so many great ideas and brought up so many details we wouldn’t have thought of ourselves. Having Amanda there the day of to coordinate all the vendors and guests, we never had to worry that something wouldn't be right. We can't thank them enough for making this stressful situation as easy and smooth as it could be and we can't wait to work more with them for our second celebration next summer.

Sent on 09/01/2020
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 05/14/2020

We couldn't have done this without her

It's a bummer that there's a character limit to this review, because I could write a book praising Jaclyn. In summary, hire her this instant.
    Our first phone call (before even hiring her) was an hour long. She wanted to know who we were as individuals and as a couple, what we wanted for our wedding, and what services we might need. She's entirely a la carte, so we could pick and choose our services, and she was not the least bit pushy. We decided that in addition to day-of coordination, she would also provide vendor recommendations, a timeline with planning tasks, monthly check-in emails, and contract review.
    She knows the local vendors and has their previous contracts, so if they've offered deals to previous clients, she'll advocate for you to get the same. When it comes to actually asking for changes or addressing questionable policies, Jaclyn handles the dirty work for you in a professional way. Most of our vendors already knew her, and they sang her praises from the start. Her monthly check-in emails with my monthly "to do's" were fantastic and flexible. I was impressed in our first year and a half together, but once COVID started ruining our wedding plans, that's when we realized just how lucky we were to have Jaclyn on our team.
    We decided on a Sunday evening at 9:30 PM that we needed to reschedule our wedding. My fiance and I are residents working 80 hour weeks, so no way we were going to be able to handle all of this coordination. But we never had to because we had Jaclyn. The next day, at 7:52 AM she texted me that she had new contracts for our band and florist. At 9:42 AM she had confirmed the makeup artist. At 9:49 AM, the venue. At 10:55, she had identified an associate of our original photographer (who would not be available on the new date) who could fill in and had sent me links to her work. Who is capable of this?! Jaclyn. Jaclyn is capable of this. Our friends and family kept asking how they could help and saying how stressful rescheduling must be. While the decision to postpone was difficult and sad, the rescheduling process was a breeze for us because Jaclyn took that on for us.
    We wound up having to postpone again because things are not returning back to normal as quickly as we would have hoped. But, at this point, you can guess how Jaclyn responded to that. We jokingly say that the silver lining of all of this COVID madness is that we get to keep working together for another whole year!
    In summary, hire her this instant.

Sent on 05/17/2020

Corinne H. · Married on 03/10/2020

Jaclyn helped bring our vision to life!

Jaclyn is incredibly organized and detail oriented, she kept us on track throughout the entire wedding planning process! She was very helpful with vendor recommendations and always made herself available for calls anytime we needed to talk things out. She really takes the time to get to know you as a couple and helps bring your vision to life! She allowed us to kick back and just enjoy our day and focus on getting married and she took care of the rest!

Sent on 11/23/2020

Mark V. · Married on 01/04/2020

Incredibly organized and helpful!

Jaclyn and her team are incredibly organized and helpful. She kept my wife and I worry-free for months leading up to the wedding and did the same day-of. When you get within one month of your wedding, you will realize there are too many details for you to possibly keep track of, and you'll be so glad you have her there to help. She's really thoughtful, provides lots of great ideas, knows most of the vendors in the Philadelphia area, and was able to get us discounts with many of them. She clearly does her job because she loves making wonderful weddings come to life. Can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Anne

Anne M. · Married on 10/19/2019

Great Advocate, Organizer & Support System

We cannot speak highly enough about Jaclyn and the Two Little Birds Planning team. From the start, Jaclyn kept us organized and on task so that we did not stress out in the final weeks before the wedding. She had great vendor recommendations and did a great job negotiating vendor contracts for us. As someone with a Type A personality, I have trouble letting go of control, but Jaclyn was always one step ahead of me and had things done before I could even worry about them. On the day of our wedding, Jaclyn and her two Assistants had everything under control and we did not have to think about a single detail other than enjoying our day. If anything went not to plan (although I seriously doubt that Jaclyn & her team would have let that happen), neither my husband nor I knew about it because they just took care of it. At the end of the night, we got to just go to our after-party while Jaclyn & her team finished cleaning up, packing up, and driving everything back to our apartment for us. We could not have asked for anything more!

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Marta

Marta L. · Married on 10/09/2019

Best wedding planner ever

Jaclyn helped plan my wedding from start to finish! With my busy schedule she took care of all my vendor concerns and any detail required for my wedding to go smoothly and on budget! I felt like I was able to provide my feedback and she actually listened while offering alternatives and suggestions when I had concerns. She incredibly organized, personable, and I tell all my friends, WORTH EVERY PENNY! If you have any hesitation on getting a wedding planner or finding a good one.. GO with Jaclyn.. I'd hire her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Emma I. · Married on 08/24/2019

Calm, Collected, and so Thorough! Amazing.

I don't know where to start with Jaclyn and her whole team (Amanda, Ray). They were incredibly thorough from our very first conversation all the way to days after the event ended. Amanda was keeping us on check in the months leading up to the wedding, always helping with things we let slip or needed the extra set of hands - and with the best attitude. And Jaclyn... she is a PRO. Seriously that woman works magic. On our wedding day, Jaclyn kept everything moving along so naturally without ever being pushy or appearing stressed. She was the picture of calm, collected, and fun! I can't recommend them enough.

Sent on 09/04/2019

Carole F. · Married on 06/29/2019

Carole Feuer

Jaclyn and her team were the best!! We hired her for the month of the wedding and Jaclyn was super organized following up with all the vendors. The day of the wedding she made it seamless for us as well as the guests tending to every little detail. Without her we could not have relaxed and enjoyed...with Jaclyn and her team the day and night was one of pure joy as my daughters most precious moments were ones of pure joy!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 06/29/2019

The very best

Jaclyn and her team helped make our wedding day this summer seamless and stress free. They brought their A game, and we are eternally grateful. Jaclyn, your upbeat personality was a constant reminder to smile and enjoy everything about the day.

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Alexandra Schrader

Alexandra · Married on 06/01/2019

Above and beyond!

Jaclyn was by our side for two years, and constantly went above and beyond! As a bride planning from out of state, it gave me such peace of mind knowing Jaclyn was always ten steps ahead and had everything under control. Her expertise and experience connected us with the best wedding vendors, and she guided us on how to make our day special to us. I was not as anxious as I was expecting to be in the weeks leading up to the wedding, and that is because I had Jaclyn to trust. Jaclyn’s personal attention to detail and responsiveness made me feel like we were her only wedding, even though she was plenty busy! Our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without Jaclyn, and we are so grateful for her and her team’s central role in making our wedding, and the whole planning experience, the best for us. Thank you Jaclyn!

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Caitlin

Caitlin A. · Married on 05/04/2019

Game changer

These ladies took all the stress out of our big day! The first time I cried while planning my wedding was after I booked Jaclyn and Amanda because I felt so relieved. Jaclyn did an amazing job of reassuring me that the day would be perfect throughout the entire process. There are so many things I would have forgotten if it weren’t for TLB like having a second photographer, setting up the day before and even taking a last minute shipment of umbrellas for me because we were planning from out of town. They helped to fill out all the paper work that I didn’t even know we needed and made sure our ducks were in a row. Amanda was awesome at finding a last minute Italian bakery to make the specialty desserts we decided to add to the spread last minute. I am so grateful for their help and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Patrick

Patrick S. · Married on 04/05/2019

Thank you Jaclyn!

Jaclyn was a true professional from the first time we met her. She was always flexible, concise and knew exactly what we needed even when we didn't know.

Sent on 01/02/2020

Lynn · Married on 03/30/2019

Choose Two Little Birds Planning / Jaclyn if you want everything to go perfectly!

We reached out to Jaclyn and her company, Two Little Birds Planning, on the recommendation of a friend. We are so glad that we did! My husband and I both tend to be worriers, but we work a lot and were not living in the area. Jaclyn was so clearly on top of everything and was such a calming influence that we were able to really sit back and relax - even the week before the wedding wasn't stressful. When the day came, Jaclyn made sure everything went according to plan. We really cannot overstate how helpful she was.

Sent on 04/28/2019

Sarah G. · Married on 01/26/2019

Hiring Jaclyn Best Decision We Made

When we started planning our Philadelphia wedding with Jaclyn, we lived two hours away. By the end, we lived halfway across the country. There's no way we could have pulled off the wedding without Jaclyn! We worked with Jaclyn from start to finish, and she helped us in every way imaginable. She provided emotional support when things were stressful and practical support when we didn't know what we were doing. She made sure our wedding went off without a hitch, but also took the time to help us make the wedding uniquely us.

We interviewed a handful of wedding planners initially. All of our consults went well, but there was one thing about our free consult with Jaclyn that stood out: it was nearly two hours long! It turns out that wasn’t a coincidence — it was truly representative of how she treats her couples. Over the twelve months we worked with her, she never once made us feel like we were taking too much of her time. It relieved so much stress to know that all we needed to do was get a call on the calendar with Jaclyn and she’d spend as much time as we needed to talk through everything on our minds. And it wasn’t just the time she spent with us that relieved stress; her sense of humor and warmth meant we always ended our marathon calls feeling better and happier than when they’d started.

Jaclyn's knowledge of the Philadelphia wedding scene was particularly helpful given that we were planning the wedding remotely. For each vendor, she provided us with a curated list customized to our price-point and preferences, saving us hours of googling. All of her lists were on point. She also has relationships with seemingly every wedding vendor in Philly, and those relationships pay off. If a vendor ever told us they couldn't do something, Jaclyn would step in and almost always get us what we wanted, and she saved us money on more than one occasion.

We moved halfway across the country without much notice a few months before our wedding. Suddenly, we were overwhelmed with life. Jaclyn had been great up to that point, but she took it to another level when she heard the news. At one point, she even highlighted a long email from a vendor so I only had to read the important parts, and she let us ship all of our decor to her house.

At our rehearsal on Friday morning, we got a call from a rehearsal dinner vendor that they’d never received our payment and wouldn’t make the scheduled delivery. Jaclyn immediately stepped in and figured it out; five months later, we barely remember how it got sorted out, and it's moments like those that make us realize how lucky we were to have not only hired a planner, but to have hired one who takes initiative and gets things done.

The wedding itself went off without a hitch, and that is a testament to Jaclyn and her team. She always made sure we had a drink in our hands and our favorite food on the table, and she went out of her way to make sure we (and our parents) got to try every single dessert. Knowing she was there allowed us to truly not worry about logistics and just enjoy the night. The fact that we actually kind of miss planning our wedding all these months later is a testament to her and much fun she made the process.

Hiring a wedding planner isn’t cheap, but it’s one of the best decisions we’ve made as a couple. She kept us on task, encouraged us to dream big, was willing to tell us when an add-on wasn’t worth it, and mostly importantly, made sure the weekend was truly about us.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Brian A. · Married on 01/06/2019

From the perspective of the Parents of the Bride - wonderful in every way!

Over the course of planning for our daughter's wedding, we came to rely on Jaclyn's many talents - organization, attention to detail, wise counsel for help with the variety of important decisions just to name a few. However, and perhaps even more importantly, we were most appreciative of her very special personality, combining kindness with the ability to make things happen - all the while giving us comfort and confidence that everything would be perfect. It was.

Sent on 11/26/2019

David C. · Married on 09/15/2018

Everything we hoped for and more!

I couldn’t imagine anyone doing a better job than Jaclyn. We tried planning ourselves for the first several months. Hiring Jaclyn completely changed everything. She kept us on track throughout the entire process, sending us checklists and supporting us through every step. As out of towners we leaned on her knowledge, connections and recommendations to plan the wedding of our dreams.

Jaclyn was helpful in every aspect of our wedding. When we struggled to find a rehearsal dinner location within budget, she put together a list of 5 options below our limit. When we needed transportation options, she found us the perfect choice and then planned all of the timing. Whenever we found ourselves confused our first move was to email Jaclyn. On the day of the wedding there was nothing to worry about because she would take care of it. She brought us peace of mind to truly be in the moment and enjoy the best day of our lives. We are forever grateful for all the help she provided. Our wedding day would not have been the same without her.

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Grace

Grace · Married on 09/15/2018

Two Little Birds helped me plan the magical boho Horticulture Center wedding of my dreams

Fun fact- Jaclyn was able to pull off hiring a tarot card reader for my Horticulture Center wedding the week of. The tarot card reader was a huge hit with guests and I am in awe of how she pulled it off. PSA a tarot card reader at a wedding is legit, as is Two Little Birds!

Two little birds is outstanding in every way from beginning to end and we only wished we hired her sooner. Prior to hiring Jaclyn, I was an out of town bride overwhelmed by all of the decisions and possible vendors I couldn’t meet in person. After I reached out to her 10 months from the wedding, I knew she was the one! She listened to my vision and what I had already accomplished and made a customized proposal not only keeping my budget in mind but also my piece of mind.

If you’re at all like me you get lost in all of the ideas you saw on Pinterest and things to do. Not the case when working with Jaclyn! Throughout the process her personalized monthly checklists and vendor recommendations kept me focused. She is supreme at recommending vendors within your budget and identifying if vendor add-ons are financially worth it. Reading vendor contracts is never fun and she was excellent at reading through to make sure we were getting what we needed. She also responded to my long winded coffee fueled emails like a breeze. She’s prompt, funny, professional, personal and it feels like you are working with a close friend.

As we got closer to the wedding I couldn’t imagine doing it without her. From hearing out my crazy ideas to suggesting small things like kinds of frames to use for signage she had us covered. I will never forget sitting in the venue meeting and my husband texting me “ thank god for Jaclyn” when the discussion turned to number of tables/table sizes and we had no idea. No worries- she knew exactly what we needed!

The week of wedding Jaclyn and her team ( shout out Amanda!) were in frequent contact with us and our vendors and assisted in all last minute items. She helped run my rehearsal, day of timeline, figured out day of food for my bridesmaids, packed up my wedding items after the wedding and coordinated everything with ease. She did more than what I listed, but I wouldn’t know as I was stress free that week thanks to her. She is very well respected among vendors and it shows in the final product. There were zero hiccups and we owe it all to her! My family and friends were very impressed by her.

Whether you live in the area or are an out of town like me do yourself a favor and hire Two Little Birds. Enjoy a stress free time planning with your spouse with her assistance. If you want your special day to be perfect then work with the best- you deserve it!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Chelsea · Married on 07/21/2018

Jaclyn is an expert in her field and someone you can depend on for your wedding day...and the days leading up to it. She is a joy to work with, attentive, responsive to your requests and vision, and made the planning process easier. My husband and I were in great hands with her. Hope you will decide to do the same!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Ryanne · Married on 07/07/2018

Jaclyn,

Words cannot express our gratitude for all that you did for Claude and myself.

Your dedication, your flexibility, your creativity, your ability to stay on task and remain organized under pressure, your sincere friendship and loyalty were outstanding. We are so thankful for every one of your amazing qualities, especially now looking back knowing how important someone like you is to pulling off such a momentous occasion. We both feel like you exceeded our expectations in so many ways and as you know, our expectations were really high!

Our day was virtually stress free, we felt confident every step of the way that you had our day completely under control.

Most of all, you saw our vision and you helped make every last detail a beautiful unforgettable reality.

With gratitude,
    Ryanne & Claude

Sent on 10/27/2018
  • Q

Quyen · Married on 05/05/2018

Very professional and organized, would recommend!

We hired Jaclyn primarily for 'week of' wedding planning services, with a few extras. Jaclyn was able to build a custom 'package' that met our needs and our budget. Throughout our communications with her, she was responsive and professional. When recommending vendors (hair/makeup and bands) she provided options several price points that allowed us to prioritize what was important to us. We are not local to Philadelphia, where our venue was, so it was reassuring that Jaclyn had extensive experience with other out-of-town couples. Coming to the big week she was very helpful in arranging all of the details and coordinating our vendors so we did not need to worry about. We had a few last minute snafus regarding our after-party (that we had booked without her help) and she was able to step in and help out so we didn't need to worry about it the day before our wedding. Jaclyn went above and beyond to order some soft pretzels and pick up snacks when the catering options for the after party fell through. When our bridal suite wasn't set up for hair/make-up as needed and the bridal party's florals arrived at the wrong place, a quick call to Jaclyn fixed it. Jaclyn and her team were absolutely great in making sure all of our day-of decor and signage that we brought in was arranged as planned. We also had some pretty severe timing issues during the event itself as our ceremony went 2x the timing planned and we were running quite late. Jaclyn was able to coordinate all of the appropriate parties (security, venue, band, caterers, etc.) and arrange a time extension, as well as keep the evening moving so none of the guests realized we were off schedule and in a time extension. We would highly recommend Jaclyn to other couples in the Philly area!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Hannah · Married on 04/06/2018

Jaclyn and her team were unbelievable leading up to, during, and after our wedding. Their care and attention to detail was amazing and they were both very easy and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Mira · Married on 01/06/2018

Jaclyn stands out from all other planners due to her genuine willingness to thoroughly get to know YOU as a couple -- from the first phone call. We hired Jaclyn to help us with day-of coordination, but she went above and beyond -- helping us communicate and organize all of our vendors months in advance, answering all of our emails in a timely manner, making recommendations along the way, setting up multiple calls, confirming with our vendors (including introducing herself to our Rabbi which thoroughly impressed him, as he told us that out of hundreds of weddings he has officiated has he NEVER had a planner call in advance), and even showing up to a venue planning meeting. On the day of our wedding, Jaclyn was such a calm yet cheerful presence who made us feel like everything was under control. We are so appreciative of everything she did and cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Haley · Married on 09/30/2017

From our first conversation, we knew that Jaclyn was the perfect wedding planner for us and throughout our journey, her steady guidance and constant positivity made both us and our family and friends so grateful for her involvement in our wedding.

Jaclyn went above and beyond her role as a planner at every turn, from helping us with the most mundane decisions, answering our silly question, fighting off less than stellar vendors, being our advocate when things went wrong, celebrating with us as a friend when things went right, we were so relieved to have Jaclyn in our corner. Jaclyn not only helped us to bring our dream wedding to life, she also orchestrated the day with such apparent ease and calmness that any worries we had about logistics completely melted away for us and our family.

Aside from us, Jaclyn took such great care in making sure that our parents were comfortable with all of the aspects of our very important event which allowed them to take a deep breath and enjoy every moment of the day without worry, knowing Jaclyn and her team had everything covered in the background - something we weren’t sure could happen!

Two Little Birds planning was the best decision we made in terms of wedding decisions, I'd do it again in a second.

Sent on 03/04/2018