Glenside, Glenside, PA 19038 Map · Phone number

About Arielle Fera Events

Arielle Fera Events is a full-service wedding planning business operating out of Glenside, Pennsylvania. Founder, Arielle, approaches her work with sincerity, innovative ideas, and a wholehearted ambition to help couples realize the wedding of their dreams. With ten years of experience in event coordination, she carefully researches every essential detail in order to map out her clients’ visions. Couples working with Arielle Fera Events can expect an exceptionally personable and organized experience as their wedding comes to life.

Arielle Fera Events grants each special event their complete attention, putting in every effort to ensure that their clients’ needs are met. With planning packages available in full partial, month-of, and design-oriented options, this business also offers completely customizable outlines. Some of the specific services offered include:

• Budget analysis
  • Timelines and to-do lists
  • Event design curation
  • Services for rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions
  • Guest list creation

Arielle Fera Events 2
Arielle Fera Events 3

Natalie Deweese · Married on 06/29/2019

Arielle Fera, wedding planner extraordinaire

Arielle is fabulous at what she does! I can't say enough good things about her. Although my daughter and I wanted to take on the task of planning her wedding, I decided to hire Arielle to help us coordinate plans, as I live on the other side of the state from where wedding was being held. Arielle was amazing to work with; always cheerful and positive, and she did a great job of keeping us on track and carrying out our vision. She was able to pull all the details together effortlessly; not an easy tasks as we had many moving parts, locations, and a large bridal party to deal with. She and her wonderful assistants were resourceful, totally organized, prepared and kept us on track all weekend.
    I am a natural worrier, and I can honestly say that I had no qualms about turning things over to Arielle as I knew she had everything under control! Having Arielle in charge allowed me to put my worries aside and truly enjoy the day. The best and smartest decision I made in this whole wedding process was to hire Arielle!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke T · Married on 06/15/2019

Best wedding decision we made

There are not enough words to express how amazing Arielle is! If there’s one person I could attribute my wedding’s success to, it would be Arielle. My only regret from my wedding planning process is not finding her sooner. Arielle made it very clear from the start that making me happy and bringing my dream wedding to life were her top priorities. Making those things happen couldn’t have been an easy task- but she exceeded any and every expectation! Arielle is one of the hardest working people I’ve ever met. She managed many different personalities and vendors and gave us the most perfect wedding day. She’s so thorough and detail-oriented, and that meant the world to me as a bride. Arielle also has unbelievably beautiful taste. She designed the most beautiful event I’ve ever seen (and we heard the same from most of our guests!). From the welcome bag details to the floral design on the walls to the escort card display to the tablescape - her ideas were more beautiful than I could’ve ever imagined. From a few adjectives and colors that I gave her when we first spoke, she created a design plan of details and things that I didn’t even know I wanted. There were also design/decorative details in the venue that I didn’t love but she made it so that guests’ eyes were drawn to beautiful florals and the windows instead of the parts of the rooms that I didn’t like. She’s SO talented. Lastly, Arielle is the sweetest person. She is exactly the type of person that every bride needs by her side. She has such a positive energy and after deciding to work together, I was immediately at ease knowing that she was the one I was trusting with my wedding! By the time of my wedding, I truly felt like Arielle was a part of the wedding because she was a friend - not because she was our planner.

Sent on 07/16/2019
    Arielle Fera Events 4
    Arielle Fera Events 5
    Arielle Fera Events 6

Karina Alonso · Married on 12/31/2018

The best wedding planner ever!

Arielle is the best. I talked to so many wedding planners before picking one to work with and never felt understood. Arielle" got" me right away and basically had a "anything is possible" mentality which I appreciated. She was so organized, had immaculate attention to detail and was always gently guiding me along to make decisions and get things done. I don't know what I would have done without her, she was a life saver and extremely helpful (at all hours of the day/night!) She got me so excited from day one and helped with design vision and budgeting and most importantly, execution. I worked with her about a year and a half out and miss her already!! She'll take care of every wedding as if it's her own, book her now!!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Arielle Fera Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious

• Philadelphia String Quartet
    Philadelphia String Quartet Wedding Musicians

Very polite and very easy to work with. Would recommend them to all! It was a pleasure to work with you!

• Glenside Glenside, PA, 19038 See on map