Glenside, Glenside, PA 19038 Map · Phone number

About Arielle Fera Events

Arielle Fera Events is a Philadelphia based wedding planning & design company known for our distinctive wedding style: romantic, organic, refined. We create skillfully organized, beautifully designed weddings that tell your one-of-a kind story.
We strive to take care of you, to be your trusted resource and to relieve the stress from your momentous occasion.

We are here for you. That is our promise to you regarding all your wedding needs. We offer several different packages to meet your needs ranging from: Full Service Planning and Design | Partial Planning + Design | Month of Coordination | Custom Event Design + Styling.

We are also happy to create a custom service that is tailored to your specific needs.

To provide the highest level of service, we take on only a select number of weddings per year, ensuring your wedding has the undivided attention it deserves.

A personal note from Arielle

It’s my heart to serve you well + that goes beyond providing a stress-free, extremely organized planning + design process for you. I take it a step further + truly believe serving you well means I am always available for you, you’re treated like family + I work my hardest to make your wedding + happiness my main priority.

Website: http://www.arielleferaevents.com/

32 Reviews for Arielle Fera Events

• MaryRose

MaryRose · Married on 08/22/2020

Fairy god-planner!

Arielle is INCREDIBLE! She handles everything, I mean everything (even global pandemics), so that you can truly enjoy the wedding planning process and your big day.

COVID-19 can't even stop her, she has single-handedly put me and my fiance at ease knowing that not only do we get to look forward to a beautiful wedding that she planned for us this Spring, but that we have backup plans and backups to the backups that Arielle worked tirelessly to put into place for us.

We may not know exactly when we are getting married now, but what we do know is that this would not be possible without Arielle and she is the person and planner you want by your side through this process! She is an incredibly talented, dedicated, and thoughtful person and I truly feel blessed to get to work with her.

Sent on 03/20/2020
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 12/31/2019

Arielle is a rockstar!

Booking Arielle as our month-of-coordinator was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding!

I had a somewhat non-traditional wedding - it was New Years Eve, with no sit down dinner. On top of that, I booked at a venue that doesn't typically crank out weddings. While I felt confident in my planning abilities, I knew the day of that I wouldn't want to be worrying about all the details, and wanted someone who could spot any gaps in my planning! Arielle was the perfect person for this and I know the day wouldn't have been as great if she wasn't there.

Once Arielle took over 6 weeks out, I was as stress-free as you possibly can be right before your wedding. Arielle is super kind - but so organized and on-top of it at the same time.

The day of the wedding it felt like Arielle and her assistant Christine were a million places at once - handling tiny items such as a steamer or scissors, to helping setup wedding props and making sure everyone from the bridal party to the caterer was where they needed to be. Not only that but making sure I had champagne at the proper moments, and helping to bustle my dress.

Would 1000% recommend booking Arielle!

Sent on 01/10/2020

victoria mascaro · Married on 10/03/2019

Arielle Is an angel!!!

To say that Arielle pulled off a miracle would be an understatement!! My wedding wouldn’t have happened without her kindness, generosity, and most importantly flexibility!!

This might be unusual, but the wedding that Arielle had planned for us for the fall of 2020, was suddenly shifted up to the fall of 2019. With just two months notice until the new wedding date, Arielle and her team shifted focus and put in major crunch time hours to make my wedding a dream come true! We had two events, one was an intimate ceremony with 20 people and the other was a 200 guest reception two days later. Both events were planned with so much beauty and ease thanks to Arielle. She thought of every little detail, even down to the day of food and refreshments served to the bridal party while getting our make up done. It is truly the little things that Arielle did to make me feel like I was her only bride to focus on, which I know was not the case. She recommended the most amazing vendors and coordinated every little detail perfectly fitting my style. I truly felt like I didn’t have to worry about a thing during the entire process!

Arielle is more than a wedding planner, coordinator, and miracle- worker, she became a friend, a confidant, a member of our family ❤️

Words cannot describe how grateful I am to have met her. I can’t wait until my friends and family start to plan their weddings, my biggest piece of advice will be to call Arielle first!!

Sent on 11/22/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Arielle Fera Events FAQ

• What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious

• Philadelphia String Quartet Wedding Musicians

Very polite and very easy to work with. Would recommend them to all! It was a pleasure to work with you!

• Glenside Glenside, PA, 19038 See on map
    Location of (Arielle Fera Events)