Glenside, PA 19038 Map · Phone number

About Arielle Fera Events

Arielle Fera Events is a Philadelphia based wedding planning and design company. We exist to create thoughtfully organized, beautifully designed events that tell your one-of-a kind story. There is nothing that brings us more joy than getting to know you and creating a celebration worthy of your love.

We understand that every bride is different and has unique needs for their wedding experience. We offer Full Service Planning + Design, Partial Planning, Month of Coordination, and Design + Styling services. Need more or less, just ask! Our main goal is to serve you, we customize our services to meet your specific wedding needs.

Known for our personalized approach to planning, we are there to guide, to offer sound advice and friendship. We take away the stress and work on your behalf so that your big day, and all the days leading up to it, is a wonderful experience.

We cannot wait to meet you and help you along your journey towards husband and wife!

Follow Arielle Fera Events on

Couple holding hands
Couple holding hands

23 Reviews for Arielle Fera Events

Amanda Doughten · Married on 11/24/2018

Would be lost without her!

Arielle was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was responsive, flexible, and extremely calming! She helped make the last few weeks of wedding planning more fun, and more organized and we would've been truly lost without her on the day-of.

Alyson Fox · Married on 10/20/2018

Hire her immediately!

Arielle is a miracle worker! She made planning my wedding a complete breeze. I started planning about a year and a half in advance and was convinced that I could plan my wedding by myself (with the help of my mother) from California. There were many passionate people who were invested in our wedding and about six months out from the wedding, I realized that the stress of planning a wedding and managing everyone’s expectations from afar was wayyyyy to hard. I am SO lucky to have found Arielle. She enthusiastically jumped on board and completely took all the stress away. She not only had amazing ideas to put together my vision, but she also beautifully managed the expectations of my family. When the day of came, I was sure everyone was going to be happy and have an amazing time (which in itself is blessing.) If I had to do it all over again, I would hire Arielle right from the beginning! My advice: hire her immediately, you won’t regret it!

Erin · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful design vision!!!

Arielle is a design rockstar!! We picked our venue and then I started to have a bit of an uh on moment when it came to designing the space. I am so grateful I found Arielle because she is so good at what she does! I knew bits and pieces of what I liked and didn't like but had honestly never envisioned what our wedding day would look like. At our initial planning meeting she immediately brought everything to life from just a small pinterest page. From the initial planning meeting on, everything was super organized, collaborative and fun. When I walked into the venue space for the first time I couldn't help but get emotional! All the little details tied together perfectly and transformed the space. Arielle and her team also helped with all the logistics leading up to the day and day-of. Our wedding day was stress free, super fun AND beautiful all thanks to her and her team! We've had so many of our guests say how stunning everything was and it truly was more gorgeous than I could have ever imagined! The best!!

Arielle Fera Events FAQ

• How many planners are on your team? 2

• Philadelphia String Quartet
    Philadelphia String Quartet Wedding Musicians

Very polite and very easy to work with. Would recommend them to all! It was a pleasure to work with you!

• Glenside, PA 19038 See on map