Arielle Fera Events

Glenside, Glenside, PA 19038 Map · Phone number

About Arielle Fera Events

A full-service wedding planning company in Glenside, Pennsylvania, Arielle Fera Events crafts thoughtfully organized and beautifully designed ceremonies and receptions. Owned by certified wedding planner Arielle Fera, the company dedicated its time and energy to telling one-of-a-kind love stories. Offering a creative eye and undivided attention, Arielle Fera Events is the perfect option for wedding celebrations worthy of love!

Arielle Fera Events offers a wide-assortment of services. Taking a personalized approach to wedding planning, said services include:

• Consultation
  • Timeline creation
  • To-do list creation
  • Vendor referrals

Areas Covered
Arielle Fera Events proudly offers wedding planning services to ready-to-wed couples in Glenside, Pennsylvania. Services are also extended to interested couples located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and beyond.

Follow Arielle Fera Events on

Couple holding hands

24 Reviews for Arielle Fera Events

Karen K · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing!!!!

A few weeks after our wedding and I still can't put into words how amazing it was working with Arielle. She is simply amazing at what she does. Her planning, organizing, all of her ideas and designs... perfection. She is so kind and fun. She gave my husband and our families so much ease during the planning process and especially on our wedding day. We were able to enjoy every moment, something we'll always be grateful for. I couldn't imagine our wedding day without her.

Amanda Doughten · Married on 11/24/2018

Would be lost without her!

Arielle was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was responsive, flexible, and extremely calming! She helped make the last few weeks of wedding planning more fun, and more organized and we would've been truly lost without her on the day-of.

Alyson Fox · Married on 10/20/2018

Hire her immediately!

Arielle is a miracle worker! She made planning my wedding a complete breeze. I started planning about a year and a half in advance and was convinced that I could plan my wedding by myself (with the help of my mother) from California. There were many passionate people who were invested in our wedding and about six months out from the wedding, I realized that the stress of planning a wedding and managing everyone’s expectations from afar was wayyyyy to hard. I am SO lucky to have found Arielle. She enthusiastically jumped on board and completely took all the stress away. She not only had amazing ideas to put together my vision, but she also beautifully managed the expectations of my family. When the day of came, I was sure everyone was going to be happy and have an amazing time (which in itself is blessing.) If I had to do it all over again, I would hire Arielle right from the beginning! My advice: hire her immediately, you won’t regret it!

Arielle Fera Events FAQ

• How many planners are on your team? 2

• Philadelphia String Quartet
    Philadelphia String Quartet Wedding Musicians

Very polite and very easy to work with. Would recommend them to all! It was a pleasure to work with you!

• Glenside Glenside, PA, 19038 See on map