Arielle Fera Events Reviews

Arielle Fera Events 4
Arielle Fera Events 5

victoria mascaro · Married on 10/03/2019

Arielle Is an angel!!!

To say that Arielle pulled off a miracle would be an understatement!! My wedding wouldn’t have happened without her kindness, generosity, and most importantly flexibility!!

This might be unusual, but the wedding that Arielle had planned for us for the fall of 2020, was suddenly shifted up to the fall of 2019. With just two months notice until the new wedding date, Arielle and her team shifted focus and put in major crunch time hours to make my wedding a dream come true! We had two events, one was an intimate ceremony with 20 people and the other was a 200 guest reception two days later. Both events were planned with so much beauty and ease thanks to Arielle. She thought of every little detail, even down to the day of food and refreshments served to the bridal party while getting our make up done. It is truly the little things that Arielle did to make me feel like I was her only bride to focus on, which I know was not the case. She recommended the most amazing vendors and coordinated every little detail perfectly fitting my style. I truly felt like I didn’t have to worry about a thing during the entire process!

Arielle is more than a wedding planner, coordinator, and miracle- worker, she became a friend, a confidant, a member of our family ❤️

Words cannot describe how grateful I am to have met her. I can’t wait until my friends and family start to plan their weddings, my biggest piece of advice will be to call Arielle first!!

Arielle Fera Events 6
    Arielle Fera Events 13
    Arielle Fera Events 14
    Sent on 11/22/2019

Miranda Mitchell · Married on 09/28/2019

An Amazing Wedding Planner!

Where to begin! Arielle was referred to us by an acquaintance who insisted we had to reach out and connect with her. From the first conversation, Arielle felt immediately like a friend and she truly understood my vision for our wedding day. We worked with Arielle starting about 6 weeks out from our wedding. She immediately put all our worries aside and ensured us she would take care of all the crazy last minute follow ups with our vendors and details. Arielle has a true passion for wedding planning and is extremely detailed oriented. My husband and I travel for work, so it was very nice to know Arielle had everything covered back home. The day of our wedding, Arielle and her team did an incredible job! Our reception was better than we could have ever imagined! Every details was perfect and exactly what we wanted. Arielle kept me at ease the entire day even when something didn't go as planned. Arielle is such a caring and kind individual who truly wants to provide the best service for her clients. I can honestly say, I couldn't have gotten through the wedding planning process without her beside me!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Rando · Married on 09/13/2019

Please hire arielle

It’s been three months since I got Married and I finally have the words to describe my experience with Arielle.
    I’m sure she hears this alot but without her...I don’t actually know I would of made it. OK, maybe I would of made it, but it wouldn’t have been as beautiful !
    There is something about Arielle I just instantly vibed with. Like me, she was so passionate about her job...when she talked design and planning, you could hear the smile in her voice, I really felt that. I knew we would work so well together. Trust me, there was alot of hand holding and follow up with me, she never lost her patience. Not even the many times I told her I was cancelling the Wedding. She knew just how to reel me in and put my feet on the ground. I miss her and talking everyday...I wish I could find something else to hire her for ! My hope is that any of my engaged friends or family hire her so I can see her amazing work again.

Arielle is essential in planning and design. Her team and vendor recommendations are spot on. Do not wait, hire her today...even if you think you don’t need a planner you do. Enjoy the fun stuff and let Arielle and her team handle the rest ! I will be forever grateful XOXO

Arielle Fera Events 15
    Arielle Fera Events 20
    Sent on 11/06/2019

Natalie Deweese · Married on 06/29/2019

Arielle Fera, wedding planner extraordinaire

Arielle is fabulous at what she does! I can't say enough good things about her. Although my daughter and I wanted to take on the task of planning her wedding, I decided to hire Arielle to help us coordinate plans, as I live on the other side of the state from where wedding was being held. Arielle was amazing to work with; always cheerful and positive, and she did a great job of keeping us on track and carrying out our vision. She was able to pull all the details together effortlessly; not an easy tasks as we had many moving parts, locations, and a large bridal party to deal with. She and her wonderful assistants were resourceful, totally organized, prepared and kept us on track all weekend.
    I am a natural worrier, and I can honestly say that I had no qualms about turning things over to Arielle as I knew she had everything under control! Having Arielle in charge allowed me to put my worries aside and truly enjoy the day. The best and smartest decision I made in this whole wedding process was to hire Arielle!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke T · Married on 06/15/2019

Best wedding decision we made

There are not enough words to express how amazing Arielle is! If there’s one person I could attribute my wedding’s success to, it would be Arielle. My only regret from my wedding planning process is not finding her sooner. Arielle made it very clear from the start that making me happy and bringing my dream wedding to life were her top priorities. Making those things happen couldn’t have been an easy task- but she exceeded any and every expectation! Arielle is one of the hardest working people I’ve ever met. She managed many different personalities and vendors and gave us the most perfect wedding day. She’s so thorough and detail-oriented, and that meant the world to me as a bride. Arielle also has unbelievably beautiful taste. She designed the most beautiful event I’ve ever seen (and we heard the same from most of our guests!). From the welcome bag details to the floral design on the walls to the escort card display to the tablescape - her ideas were more beautiful than I could’ve ever imagined. From a few adjectives and colors that I gave her when we first spoke, she created a design plan of details and things that I didn’t even know I wanted. There were also design/decorative details in the venue that I didn’t love but she made it so that guests’ eyes were drawn to beautiful florals and the windows instead of the parts of the rooms that I didn’t like. She’s SO talented. Lastly, Arielle is the sweetest person. She is exactly the type of person that every bride needs by her side. She has such a positive energy and after deciding to work together, I was immediately at ease knowing that she was the one I was trusting with my wedding! By the time of my wedding, I truly felt like Arielle was a part of the wedding because she was a friend - not because she was our planner.

Arielle Fera Events 21
    Arielle Fera Events 22
    Arielle Fera Events 23
    Sent on 07/16/2019

Karina Alonso · Married on 12/31/2018

The best wedding planner ever!

Arielle is the best. I talked to so many wedding planners before picking one to work with and never felt understood. Arielle" got" me right away and basically had a "anything is possible" mentality which I appreciated. She was so organized, had immaculate attention to detail and was always gently guiding me along to make decisions and get things done. I don't know what I would have done without her, she was a life saver and extremely helpful (at all hours of the day/night!) She got me so excited from day one and helped with design vision and budgeting and most importantly, execution. I worked with her about a year and a half out and miss her already!! She'll take care of every wedding as if it's her own, book her now!!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Karen K · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing!!!!

A few weeks after our wedding and I still can't put into words how amazing it was working with Arielle. She is simply amazing at what she does. Her planning, organizing, all of her ideas and designs... perfection. She is so kind and fun. She gave my husband and our families so much ease during the planning process and especially on our wedding day. We were able to enjoy every moment, something we'll always be grateful for. I couldn't imagine our wedding day without her.

Sent on 12/28/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda Doughten · Married on 11/24/2018

Would be lost without her!

Arielle was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was responsive, flexible, and extremely calming! She helped make the last few weeks of wedding planning more fun, and more organized and we would've been truly lost without her on the day-of.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Alyson Fox · Married on 10/20/2018

Hire her immediately!

Arielle is a miracle worker! She made planning my wedding a complete breeze. I started planning about a year and a half in advance and was convinced that I could plan my wedding by myself (with the help of my mother) from California. There were many passionate people who were invested in our wedding and about six months out from the wedding, I realized that the stress of planning a wedding and managing everyone’s expectations from afar was wayyyyy to hard. I am SO lucky to have found Arielle. She enthusiastically jumped on board and completely took all the stress away. She not only had amazing ideas to put together my vision, but she also beautifully managed the expectations of my family. When the day of came, I was sure everyone was going to be happy and have an amazing time (which in itself is blessing.) If I had to do it all over again, I would hire Arielle right from the beginning! My advice: hire her immediately, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Erin · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful design vision!!!

Arielle is a design rockstar!! We picked our venue and then I started to have a bit of an uh on moment when it came to designing the space. I am so grateful I found Arielle because she is so good at what she does! I knew bits and pieces of what I liked and didn't like but had honestly never envisioned what our wedding day would look like. At our initial planning meeting she immediately brought everything to life from just a small pinterest page. From the initial planning meeting on, everything was super organized, collaborative and fun. When I walked into the venue space for the first time I couldn't help but get emotional! All the little details tied together perfectly and transformed the space. Arielle and her team also helped with all the logistics leading up to the day and day-of. Our wedding day was stress free, super fun AND beautiful all thanks to her and her team! We've had so many of our guests say how stunning everything was and it truly was more gorgeous than I could have ever imagined! The best!!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Keisha · Married on 08/25/2018

I got married in August and it has taken me over a month to write this review because it's SO hard to put into words how amazing Arielle is. Leading up to the big day everyone warned me that something would go wrong at my wedding and I would just have to brush it aside and move on - but with Arielle in charge truly not one thing went wrong. Our wedding was perfectly executed and skillfully designed to be even better than I ever could have imagined. I initially tried to plan without the help of a wedding planner, but quickly became stressed out and overwhelmed. Yes it is possible to plan your own wedding but as someone who did half with and half without Arielle's help - I would seriously recommend you just hire her from the get go. Arielle was flexible with my needs and created a custom planning package for me since I had already started on my own. She was completely professional, warm and friendly from the very beginning. She took my ideas and turned them into a more stylish, affordable and beautiful version of my vision so that my wedding still felt like my own (just better). On the actual day of the wedding she coordinated everything flawlessly, even including delegating one of her team members to return my dog to my house after she had had enough of bridal portraits! Most importantly Arielle is the sweetest soul and you immediately feel comfortable working with her and having her around your friends and family on one of the most important days of your life. She knows this industry so well and had so many great tips and tricks to make our day run smoothly. Also - special shout out to her assistant Christine who is the loveliest person ever and intuitively knew everything I might need help with before I could even ask.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Kirsten · Married on 08/11/2018

What a remarkable, talented soul! My husband and I feel beyond blessed to have worked with Arielle throughout our wedding planning process. I am a planner by nature, and work in project management - and I sincerely believe I COULD NOT have done it without her!!! Arielle defines grace under pressure. Her dedication, organization and vision are unmatched. Honestly, we almost proceeded without a wedding planner and in retrospect, it was BY FAR the best decision we made. She was invaluable to us, truly. I immediately instilled my full trust in her judgement and recommendations. She made even the chaos of a thunderstorm and execution of plan B feel seamless and joyous. She showed the utmost dedication to Ryan and I - prioritizing our concerns and putting us at the center of her attention the entire evening our our wedding. I am certain her team left soaking wet and point-blank exhausted, but they never let it show. She was shining with optimism and smiles throughout the entire process, right until the sparkler send off. Her expertise with vendor engagements and contracting is unmatched -- give this gift to yourself and HIRE ARIELLE. You will blink and be sitting here writing your own, glowing review!

Sent on 08/29/2018

kasey · Married on 08/04/2018

where to even begin! i tried to plan a wedding at my grandparents home where we had to bring in every vendor.. tent, caterer, valet, bathrooms, furniture, etc. i quickly realized i needed the help of a professional so we hired Arielle as our weekend coordinator. she officially started working with us a few months out from our big day. safe to say that our wedding would not have happened without her. she is an absolute professional from start to
    finish. she made sure everything was handled and under control and I honestly did not have to
    worry about a thing. she truly put my mind at ease and made the experience so much fun. not to mention her styling expertise that is second to none. she completely understood my vision and brought it to life beyond my wildest dreams. she has an amazing eye and left no stones unturned. every detail was absolutely perfect. and on the wedding day, she made me feel so relaxed and literally was there any time i needed absolutely anything. her team was amazing and was always available to help and give direction. Arielle literally had to cut out layers of my dress during the reception because i was so hot! She just went above and beyond to make my happy and comfortable (and fed) all day! i am so grateful for her and so happy to call her a great friend now. HIRE HER, you absolutely won’t regret it! thank you arielle for making me wedding dreams come true!!!!!!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Sandy · Married on 07/07/2018

Arielle is a fantastic wedding coordinator and worth every penny! She is full of energy, professional, and a real pleasure to work with. She quickly gained the confidence of the bride and groom and helped them navigate through decisions. If you are thinking of hiring a wedding planner, believe me- you need Arielle on your team! Look no further.

Sent on 07/15/2018

Becky · Married on 07/07/2018

Arielle is someone who I would highly recommend for planning any wedding. She helped my mom and I planned the entire wedding, while I was living out of state (which is even tougher). She truly made our lives significantly easier and handled all the little details; especially things that we had not even thought of! She is a true professional; organized, accommodating, and so sweet. She makes you feel really special and I cannot stress enough how much she helped us to eliminate stress from the crazy wedding planning process. She is an established planner in the wedding industry in the Philadelphia area, and knows the ins and outs of all of the vendors, as well as has incredible referrals and recommendations for who else partner with, for other services. She always made herself available and made me feel really supported. I definitely felt like we were in the best hands, for our wedding day, and leading up to it. We are so grateful for everything that Arielle did! I would recommend her to any bride I know, in the tri-state area! We love her and miss her, already! Thanks, Arielle!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Joshua · Married on 07/07/2018

Best decision I could make

She absolutely killed it. We have some strong minded individuals (and who isn't going into a big wedding). Her ability to balance not only us, but the many moving parts going in to a large Center City wedding. As the groom, I can comfortably say she was 100% the most important part of the planning. I can't recommend her enough. She knows her stuff. She's direct. She knows how to keep things moving forward in a positive manner.

The day of...it all ran smoothly!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Abigail · Married on 05/19/2018

Arielle is the best! Honestly, hiring her was the best decision we could have made! She kept my mind at ease all throughout the wedding planning process and gave me her input and truly puts her brides before everything! When we had a couple hiccups the day of the wedding, she took care of things and kept me stress free. If you’re looking for someone you can count on who truly has an eye for style, she’s your girl!!!!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2017

If you are currently looking for a planner, look no further. Hire Arielle immediately! When my now husband and I found out that our venue highly suggested a planner we immediately thought “what a waste of money”. Now looking back, I would willingly pay double to have Arielle with us through the entire process and at our sides the day of. She is truly a professional and after enjoying every moment spent with her these past 10 months or so — I could not imagine this whole wedding experience (or my life) without her. She is amazing at what she does — her knowledge of the wedding industry and her attention to detail put your mind at ease from the minute you meet her; even more than that however, she has a huge heart which makes her a complete JOY to work with. Looking back, I don’t see Arielle as the woman we hired to help make our wedding day go seamlessly (even though this is exactly what she did) — she is a close friend and someone that I hope to keep in touch with because of the relationship we formed. It probably sounds cliche but our day would not have been as perfect as it was without her. She is irreplaceable and I am SO happy she came into our lives. And lastly to quote Arielle who knows how to really get the party started “wooooooot wooooooooot!!!!”

Sent on 10/22/2017

Ellyn · Married on 09/23/2017

I was first really hesitant when my venue told me I needed a wedding coordinator, until I met Arielle and realized how she would help make my wedding plans so much easier. Hind sight, I cannot imagine my wedding without Arielle. Arielle treats her clients like a friend or even family member. She has such a sincere and genuine personality. She even cried with me right before I walked down the isle- she truly pours her heart and soul into her work and her clients ! Not only is Arielle and angel of a person, she is incredibly good at what she does. She is very organized and detail oriented- something I desperately needed in my wedding planning. She never left any detail untied! If any bride has the opportunity to work with Arielle, I strongly reccomend it as it was truly and honor to have her a part of our special day.

Sent on 10/06/2017

Jaime · Married on 09/02/2017

HIRE ARIELLE! Literally the best decision I have ever made (in addition to marrying my husband of course). When I started the wedding planning process I figured my very type-A, hyper-organized self, had it totally under control. Fast forward a few months, I started realizing it was just too much for one person to handle. My first call with Arielle, I was somewhat hysterical - she calmed me down immediately and I saw what a gift she has for managing people/emotions. Weddings have a LOT of people with a LOT of opinions and a LOT of emotions - this is why you want Arielle on your team. Aside from that, I couldn't wrap my mind around exactly what Arielle would be doing through the wedding planning process. She literally does EVERYTHING - from searching thousands of reviews for a vendor that fits your teeny budget, to helping poke holes in groomsmen belts that are too big on the day of the wedding. Arielle was available all day, any day to discuss the smallest detail of our wedding weekend - and always with a smile. She had so many fabulous ideas while keeping true to our vision. I trusted Arielle and she 150% delivered. She's also a blast to be around - every conversation and interaction with her felt like chatting with a good girlfriend. Seriously, hire Arielle - the money you spend is nowhere near enough for what she provides!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Dana · Married on 08/27/2017

About 6 weeks before the big day I was drowning in work and barely had time to focus on wedding plans. I was prepared to forgo so many “nice-to-haves” until my mom suggested we hire a planner. From the first phone call I knew Arielle was the best person for the job. Not only is she a total pro, full of invaluable insights and advice based on her experience in the field, she’s also warm and bubbly and I felt immediately comfortable with her. We hired her for “month-of coordination” and she completely exceeded my expectations in every regard. Arielle easily adapted to my personal needs as a bride, giving me space and flexibility while continuously checking in and following up with my vendors to make sure everything ran smoothly. To say she is organized is an understatement – she is supremely detail-oriented, thorough and efficient, and able to juggle about a thousand things at once. My husband said that from the moment we started working with Arielle I transformed from an anxious, frazzled wreck to a calm, excited bride. My friends kept commenting on how relaxed I seemed in the weeks before the wedding and especially on the day itself. That is 100% due to Arielle’s easy going, get-it-done attitude and personal dedication to her clients. She and her assistant Christine helped create an absolutely perfect wedding day, and best of all my mom and I were able to enjoy the celebration because we knew Arielle and Christine were on top of everything. Their commitment and dedication mean so much to me and I know I’ll never be able to thank them enough. My only regret is that I didn’t start working with Arielle sooner!!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Liz · Married on 06/24/2017

It may be cliché to say "I couldn't have done it without her", but it is 100% true. Arielle was absolutely INVALUABLE to us. We decided to hire a planner about 3 months before our wedding, and after interviewing multiple candidates, it was clear that Arielle was the best choice for us. Her bubbly personality is infectious, her style is on-point & completely enviable, and her planning prowess is honestly unlike anything I've seen in my many years of corporate marketing and event planning. But the best part about Arielle is that she offers so much more than a keen eye for detail, superior organizational skills, and flawless execution of tasks. Arielle is a true friend -- a supportive, calming, reassuring, and confidence-inspiring presence, who is also enthusiastic, excited, passionate, and totally fun! We enjoyed every minute of working with her, because even when the stress started to creep in, Arielle was always right there to say "no worries, I got this!!". And she totally delivered, in every aspect. Her signature "BOOM!!!" texts still put a huge smile on my face. We call her the "Wedding Whisperer"! Arielle was also an amazing advocate. We wanted a planner that was truly on our side, and would work FOR US when it came to liaising with vendors and the venue. There was no doubt that Arielle was acting in our best interest, and she was willing to do everything she could to help us get exactly what we wanted. On our wedding day, Arielle and her crack team were with us the entire day, handling every detail behind the scenes. If there were any issues on the day, we never knew about a single one. To us, our big day was flawless! Throughout the entire process, no task was ever too big or small, too ridiculous, or outside the scope of our agreement (trust me, that is a HUGE one!). Arielle truly exceeded every expectation we had. She is worth her weight gold! If you need help with your wedding, HIRE ARIELLE FERA EVENTS!! You'll be so thankful you did

Sent on 07/05/2017

Tracy · Married on 04/29/2017

Arielle, is AMAZING! Arielle was patient, professional, fun, enthusiastic, understanding, and she truly loves and finds joy in seeing that her bride and groom get the wedding of their dreams! She will keep you ON TRACK at all times and make sure every detail of your wedding is covered. She is super easy to work with, talk to, and is such a sweet person!

My now husband and I hired her as a full time wedding planner. We had been looking at/talking to several other planners to try to figure out the best fit and value. Arielle was happy to meet with us face to face, and once we started talking to her we could tell she was a genuine, professional, organized, and caring person who we wanted to work with to plan our wedding.

I can admit that I was a very particular bride who had a very distinct vision for my wedding, had a lot of opinions about almost every detail, but was also often very indecisive about things (because there are soooo many options these days for what you can make your wedding look like, and what you can do during your wedding)! -- but Arielle wasn't phased by the challenge, and she was so easy to work with! Arielle was always there to keep me on track, keep me organized, throw around ideas with, and give her professional opinion on things We were planning a wedding for 200-250 people, in a venue that was basically a blank slate, with a ceremony that was going to be held in a park...so from the get go, our wedding wasn't the most straight forward wedding to plan. Without Arielle, I probably would have died from the stress of having to coordinate all the vendor meetings, spreadsheets, and behind the scenes details that she handled!

Arielle and her day of team were amazing on the day of the wedding --- everything went so smoothly, and if anything went wrong that day, I had no clue! Our wedding was a beautiful, unique, one of a kind success! Arielle was a vital part in that and I am so happy we had her by our side every step of the way.

Sent on 05/09/2017

Katie · Married on 01/07/2017

I don’t even think I could put into words how much it meant to have Arielle’s help throughout our wedding. Long story short, Ryan and I were less than thrilled with our venue. But!! We had a vision on how to transform our wedding to make it feel like US. Arielle was the only one would could envision it all from the start with us. We planned for about a year and half together. What she did with our venue and especially the ballroom was UN-BELIEVE-ABLE!!!! I literally could not stop crying when they revealed our ballroom to us. Tears of absolute joy. It was all so overwhelming. I kept telling her I trusted her to make it look good, to do what she thought was right. I knew she would make it look amazing, but to say she absolutely blew us away is even an understatement!! I was truly speechless in that moment. She transformed a ballroom into everything we imagined and more! Throughout the whole process she was so thorough, responsive, prompt and the coolest part was she never let the stresses of wedding planning overshadow the fact that this was one of the most exciting times in our lives! She always made me feel so special & kept us both excited throughout the whole process. There aren’t enough ways I could say how amazing she is at her job. She truly loves what she does and it shows in all her work. I would recommend Arielle ten times over to anyone. If I could give her more than 5 stars on everything, I would!

Sent on 02/16/2017

Danielle · Married on 12/31/2016

Arielle is an absolute dream. We booked her for the last few weeks of planning our New Year's Eve wedding. Planning up to that point was the worst and she literally saved the day. Arielle is so organized, kind, and very responsive. I would frantically email her at all times of the day/night and she was so calm, cool, and collected which was *everything* I needed. If I would have known how stressful wedding planning was going to be, I would have booked her a year before. Arielle helped with organizing the rehearsal too and on the day-of the wedding she continued to blow us away with her support, experience, and helpfulness. She stayed engaged the entire night, until the very last guest left. She also has an eye for design which was super important to me. I knew what I liked and wanted and Arielle knew exactly how to execute it. Her rate is extremely reasonable considering how much she helps during every aspect of the planning. My husband would agree that she was THE best decision we made since we got engaged.

Sent on 02/05/2017