1530 Locust Street Suite D, Philadelphia, PA 19102 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 45

About Truly You Events

Truly You Events is a boutique style wedding planning firm specializing in personalized, polished events in the Philadelphia region. We believe that every couple deserves a wedding that reflects their individual tastes and style.

For more information, or to schedule a consultation, please visit our website www.trulyyouevents.com, or contact Philadelphia Wedding Planner Christiane Lehman at 610-745-8830.

Follow Truly You Events on

britt tommy

• Videos 1

50 Reviews for Truly You Events

Tyler · Married on 07/14/2018

Chrissy constantly went above and beyond during our year long engagement and I couldn’t have asked for a better day. She truly had my back and kept me and my interests as the bride as the priority while also respectfully juggling other moving parts, such as differences of opinions from my mom, suggestions from my husbands parents, and wrenches that were thrown in out of nowhere. Anyone that hires Chrissy is doing themselves a massive favor for their own well being. I was able to handle my job (and get a promotion), focus on my 4 other friends who got married this year, and make time for my family. Wedding planning has its ups and downs, and having an awesome team really does make a huge difference. Chrissy provided me with suggestions for all of our vendors which we took and were happy with. Our wedding day literally blew our minds. Chrissy also makes sure there is trust and open communication with her clients. I actually feel that I’ve gained a friend in her throughout this process!! She is insanely organized and even made my husband feel like he could reach out to her and speak up which was awesome. She is so approachable and never made me feel like I was being annoying (even though I’m positive I was). The time she put in to make my family and I happy will be remembered forever as we think about our wedding. Thank you Chrissy!! We love you.

meghan · Married on 06/14/2018

Chrissy and her team were simply amazing! Every detail was taken care of and I had the chance to simply enjoy my day and leave the heavy lifting to Truly You Events. The timeline for the weekend Chrissy put together also helped keep all family and bridal party involved from start to finish. Of course, I had all the details in my head, but having what she put together based off our meetings (via phone because I live in Boston- soooo easy and awesome though!) to share with everyone made everyone feel important, involved and in the know.

Working a full time job and planning a wedding is not easy! Even if you think you know exactly what you want (I thought I did). I definitely recommend a planner to EVERYONE. Even if it does not fit in your budget, find a way. Otherwise you'll spend the days and weeks and wedding day spending far too much time on whats NOT important. You need to remember and enjoy this time forever - let Chrissy and her team help you!

Two other unexpected but amazing perks I wanted to share:
    1-Chrissy provided some photos/videos the very next morning after the wedding for us to instantly relive some of the details- some of the first photos I received and still some of the best I received from family and friends. Seeing all these details the morning after was just SO instantly gratifying!

2-I just found out Chrissy texted my groom (now husband) on the morning of the wedding with some helpful reminders (i.e. "don't forget to open the door for your new wife in the getaway car!" that he is still (a month later) so grateful for. LOVE HER!

Anne · Married on 09/09/2017

If I could give more than 5 stars for Christiane of Truly You Events, I would! The value she brought to us was not just monetary but also intrinsic as she allowed us to actually enjoy the wedding weekend. She had every single detailed covered and kept us organized from beginning to end. She gave invaluable input and facilitated our making the best decisions for our style and personalities. She was THE single best decision we made and I tribute her with making our wedding such a wonderful wedding which we will never forget.

Truly You Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,500.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Rosetree Films
    Rosetree Films Wedding Videographers

Truly You Events is an amazing, full-service, event planning company that you should absolutely consider hiring for your wedding. Chrissy and her team will take the pressure off of you as a busy bride and allow you to focus on the bigger picture while they coordinate all of the details and intricacies of your once-in-a-lifetime event. We've worked with them on a number of weddings now and can speak first hand about their level of expertise and professionalism. They have an attention to detail like no other and an easy way about them that ensures things will absolutely get done but without all the drama. I believe a high quality planner is one of the best investments you can make for your wedding and Truly You will not disappoint. Give them a call today!

• Nicole Leigh Photography
    Nicole Leigh Photography Wedding Photographers

So great to work with!! We hope to see you soon!!

• 1530 Locust Street, Suite D Philadelphia, PA 19102 See on map