1530 Locust Street Suite D, Philadelphia, PA 19102 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 45

About Truly You Events

Truly You Events is a boutique style wedding planning firm specializing in personalized, polished events in the Philadelphia region. We believe that every couple deserves a wedding that reflects their individual tastes and style.

For more information, or to schedule a consultation, please visit our website www.trulyyouevents.com, or contact Philadelphia Wedding Planner Christiane Lehman at 610-745-8830.

Follow Truly You Events on

53 Reviews for Truly You Events

Truly You Events 1
Truly You Events 2

Danielle · Married on 05/26/2019

Can't say enough about how great TYE was

If you're debating about whether or not to have a wedding planner and then debating about who that should be, stop right there and contact Truly You Events. We debated about using a planner and we could not be more happy with TYE, it was so worth it.

Prior to the big day, Chrissy was instrumental in organizing every last detail leading up to the wedding from contacting vendors making sure everything was in check to creating a detailed timeline of everything (and I mean everything) that was going to take place the weekend of. Important details I would never have thought to discuss months before the wedding were brought up in the many conversations we had with Chrissy. Chrissy was so responsive to all our questions and concerns, nothing was left up in the air which made for a very stress free and surprising easy wedding day. My mom was very involved in the entire wedding process (and she's a very organized person in general) could not have done it without Chrissy's expertise and knowledge.

On the day of the wedding Chrissy and her team were nothing short of excellent. Any problems/concerns/questions/literally anything, someone from Truly You was there to help us and make sure everything was going as planned. We did not have to worry about a single thing because of how well organized everything was put together prior to the event and how well it was executed by Truly You. Even my husband, who was more hands off during the whole process, commented on how great it was to have a Truly You planner tell him where to go/what to do/what was happening next before the ceremony.

We could not have been more pleased with Truly You Events. If I could do it all again, I would not hesitate for a second to hire Chrissy and her team.

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Laura

Laura McBryan · Married on 01/12/2019

Chrissy was the best decision ever

I don’t even know where to begin that will capture how crucial Chrissy was to our wedding planning, wedding day itself or how grateful we feel to have found her. Our moms actually deserve the credit for finding her at a Constellation wedding event at the Horticulture Center about a year before our wedding. When I met her I was a little surprised she was so laid back, easy to talk to and anything but pushy (I think I just thought of wedding planners as being the most annoying type A personalities on the planet, haha sorry). I described pictures of a winter wedding at the Horticulture Center that I had seen from a few years back that basically embodied what I wanted. This wedding was somehow different from what I had seen so many times. Chrissy immediately knew exactly what wedding I was talking about, because she planned it. My fiancé and our moms were equally as excited about Chrissy’s laid back, but ‘get things done approach’.
    We met Chrissy in January and by mid-February my fiancé and I were completely in awe by everything she had already done for us; vendor suggestions to meet our budget and fit with our personalities, timelines, budget guidelines, answers to all of our questions, the list goes on and on. Chrissy’s organizational skills alone are something that she could teach a college course on. She gave objective advice for family and bridal party involvement, and helped plan how we wanted our wedding day to flow. In short, we told her what we thought we wanted, or rather did not want (but really we had no idea) and she created something that was literally perfect. I told her I wanted good lighting and dark and moody flowers and she brought together the most beautiful room I have ever seen.
    Because of Chrissy and her team, my wedding day was easy, it flowed, and I was stress-free. She and her team are nothing short of amazing, there are truly not enough good things to say about every aspect of what she offers. Chrissy, we love you and now will have to start making decisions on our own!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Caitlin O’Neill · Married on 12/22/2018

The best!

Seriously, Chrissy and TYE are the BEST!!! We can not thank Chrissy enough for everything she did to make our wedding weekend the most amazing time! We did not have to worry about one thing and were able to enjoy every little moment of the weekend!

From the beginning of our planning, Chrissy was so helpful! We had a difficult transportation situation moving between 3 locations that weren’t the closest to each other, but with Chrissy’s recommendations and relationships with businesses in Philly, we knew we were in great hands! We had exactly what we needed and it worked out perfectly for the day of! Chrissy was always prompt in responding to any emails from us, and with her planning paperwork, I knew that she was covering all bases and we were in the best hands! I am not the most detail-oriented person, so having Chrissy made me feel so comfortable knowing she thought of everything and could handle anything!

For our rehearsal, we were very strict in our time frame to get back into the city for dinner, and with it being a holiday weekend, we didn’t know what we’d get traffic-wise. This was one thing I was anxious about, but with Chrissy there, the priest agreed we only needed to practice once, haha, and everyone was on time. Or so I thought... afterwards I found out the deacon thought the rehearsal was a half hour later, so Chrissy called and they sent the priest over to run the rehearsal! I didn’t even know this happened until afterwards! Another reason Chrissy is the best!

On our wedding day, I was able to just enjoy the time with my friends and family. I didn’t have to be thinking of timelines or if the buses were showing up, etc. I didn’t even have to think much about packing my bag or purse because she made sure it was all together and taken care of!

It was also a bit windy on the day, which didn’t help my hair. So throughout the day and night, Chrissy would pop up with bobby pins and hair spray ready to go, even when I didn’t know I needed it! My hair lasted all night, thanks to her!!

Overall, Chrissy and her team crushed it!! Everyone was so complimentary and impressed by her! She has all the tips and advice to give you throughout the process and for the wedding weekend! She is so professional, while still relatable. She listens to your needs and wants and finds a way to make it happen! We could go on and on about how appreciative we are to Chrissy and her team for making our wedding weekend the best weekend that it was!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Truly You Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,500.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Rosetree Films
    Rosetree Films Wedding Videographers

Truly You Events is an amazing, full-service, event planning company that you should absolutely consider hiring for your wedding. Chrissy and her team will take the pressure off of you as a busy bride and allow you to focus on the bigger picture while they coordinate all of the details and intricacies of your once-in-a-lifetime event. We've worked with them on a number of weddings now and can speak first hand about their level of expertise and professionalism. They have an attention to detail like no other and an easy way about them that ensures things will absolutely get done but without all the drama. I believe a high quality planner is one of the best investments you can make for your wedding and Truly You will not disappoint. Give them a call today!

• Nicole Leigh Photography
    Nicole Leigh Photography Wedding Photographers

So great to work with!! We hope to see you soon!!

• 1530 Locust Street, Suite D Philadelphia, 19102 See on map