Pondeleks Florist & Gifts

Hellertown, PA View map

The perfect wedding: exchanging vows in the presence of your loved ones…and gorgeous, colorful flowers designed just for you. Our floral designers create bouquets that are hand-tied, cascade or free-form, with unique handle treatments and gems.

Pondelek's Florist and Gifts, convientley located off of I 78 on the Main Street in Hellertown, Pa, close to all the major cities. In business since 1942, we are a 3rd generation family owned business. For the past 21 years, Jacqueline Bodor has been the owner and floral sylist. Specializing in weddings and servicing the entire Lehigh Valley, Northwestern New Jersey, Philadelphia and the Poconos. We are privelaged to be the florist of choice for many wedding venues in the area. Pondelek's has the honored distinction of providing the runway bouquets for the PA Bridal Expo for the past 12 years. Our weddings have been show cased many times in Style magazines yearly wedding edition. Every couple is unique and every wedding deserves custom flowers.

Pondelek's is often sought after by clients based on our reputation of having extreme attention to detail, wonderful customer service and timely set up/delivery. Providing personal attention and competitive prices, Pondelek's Florist and Gifts makes the most gorgeous, creative and stunning floral designs.

Call or email to schedule a free 1 hour consultation.

Contact us:

p. 610-838-0961

e. pondeleksflorist@pondeleksflorist.com

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$165.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$67.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.7

• Katrina
    Katrina Married on 05/29/2021

Great Experience

Jackie is awesome. She walked me through everything and showed me photos. She even told me to keep track of my ideas, so we can talk about them on our next appointment. She also works with you. I can't wait to see how everything turns out.

Pondeleks Florist & Gifts's reply:

Katrina, thank you very much for the kind words! You were a pleasure to meet with and we look forward to working with you to help create the floral pieces for your special day!

• Gabrielle
    Gabrielle S. Married on 10/31/2020

Amazing Wedding Florals

Jackie and her team were so friendly and easy to work with for our wedding flowers. Even with postponing our wedding, Jackie made sure to reach out and make us feel confident that we were in good hands. She is very detail-oriented, so you won’t have any worries. All of our floral arrangements, bouquets, boutonnières and corsages were exactly what we wanted. It was like seeing your wedding inspiration photos FINALLY come to life. I would definitely recommend Pondelek’s for their great quality of work and amazing staff.

Pondeleks Florist & Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We loved working with you & we are so happy you loved everything! Thank you again.
    Michele Married on 10/24/2020

Absolutely Wonderful!

Everything about our experience with Pondelek’s was incredible! I could’ve spent hours meeting with Jackie about floral designs, she is so creative and such a joy to work with. She is SO detail oriented and as soon as I handed over my floral vision boards, I was completely at ease knowing she would take care of everything and do a beautiful job. When I saw our arrangements the day of, I was blown away! They were more beautiful than I ever imagined! I would absolutely recommend Pondelek’s!

Pondeleks Florist & Gifts's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! It was such a pleasure working with you! Thank you & best wishes to you! :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

27 photos · 10/02/2020
  • Alana & Matt
    53 photos · 10/19/2019

Riverview Country Club Riverview Country Club Country Club Weddings

Gorgeous floral arrangements for your special day!

An Affair to Remember by Sharon Dickinson An Affair to Remember by Sharon Dickinson Wedding Planners

Jackie is in the process of doing 2 weddings for me now and I am so excited, to have the opportunity, to work with her. Jackie's attention to detail, ability to make the bride comfortable and confident that the flowers for their wedding will be exactly what they want. If a bride is unsure, she helps the bride to visualize her vision and then executes it with the highest level of proficiency. She will also help those on smaller budgets, get the most for their dollar! I would refer her services to anyone!

Reflections Creative Photography Reflections Creative Photography Wedding Photographers

Pondelek's Floral Designs are consistantly excellant in what they creat! We never have a problem singing their praises and providing them with our recommendations

202 main street Hellertown, 18055
Location of (Pondeleks Florist & Gifts)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding