335 Grape Street, Allentown, PA 18106 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $5,999
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 77

About John Wirick Photography

As early as I can remember, I have always had an interest in photography. I remember playing with my father's Polaroid Land Camera when I was just a child. My whole world changed when my mother bought me my first "real" camera for my 14th birthday. It was a Pentax ME SE. Although 33 years have passed, I still have that camera.

Even though the equipment has changed over the years, my passion for photography has not. I am fascinated by some of the most ordinary items, and I try to photograph them from unique perpsectives or put them in a different light. I attempt to give the viewer a new way to look at things.

I am in awe of the world around me. Through my images, I can share the beauty of nature, the smile of a child, the bond of the family, and the emotions between a loving couple.

My photography has been called "Big & Bold", "Bright & Colorful", "Glamorous", "Dramatic", "Unexpected"... But, my favorite is when I hear "Wow".

I have professionally studied and trained under some the best wedding photographers in the world. And, I am a member of Wedding & Portrait Professionals International, the Guild of Professional Photographers of the Delaware Valley, and the National Association of Photoshop Professionals.

I am based in Whitehall, PA, but I am available for travel worldwide for weddings & special events, family portraits, and model portfolios.

Don't settle for the ordinary... Elevate Your Expectations.

Contact John Wirick Photography to discuss your photographic needs.

Call today to set up a meeting to see how we can become part of YOUR dream wedding. 610.295.4174

Follow John Wirick Photography on

John Wirick Photography 6
John Wirick Photography 7

Holly · Married on 04/20/2019

Perfect Experience!

Stop looking around! If you’ve found Johns page, no need to look any further - he’s your photographer. Seriously.

We saw Johns photos before we met him, and already knew we wanted to work with him. I remember thinking that his lighting, and the moments that he captured were something we HAD to have for all our wedding festivities. Imagine how excited we were when we met him, and he was both professional and so much fun to work with. Our engagement session with him at Longwood Gardens was beyond incredible, our family and friends were blown away. The day of our wedding, I’ve never seen someone work harder. John was everywhere! We haven’t gotten all our wedding pictures back yet (it’s only been about a week) but the teasers John sent us are absolutely perfect. Again, both our family and friends remarked about how impressed they were with his style and fun spirit!

John is now our photographer for life! I won’t even consider using anyone else. Book him, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 04/28/2019
    John Wirick Photography 8
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 11/09/2018

Fantastic Photographer!

We worked with John Wirick for both our engagement photos and our wedding on November 9, 2018, and we cannot say enough good things about him! Before our engagement photos, my then-fiance and I were super nervous and had no idea what to expect. Neither of us liked to be in front of the camera, but John made things feel very natural and by the time he took a few photos, we both felt relaxed and had such a great time capturing memories. When the day of our wedding came, we knew the documentation would be in great hands. John captured all of the most important moments of getting ready, our ceremony, and reception - and so many more. The photos are beautiful, he made taking the formal photographs fun, and he never stopped working to capture the best shots from start to finish. So happy we went with John for our wedding, I can't imagine a better end result!

Sent on 01/01/2019

John Wirick Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,499.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,999.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Alisha Nycole & Co
    Alisha Nycole & Co Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with John on quite a few occasions and I can confidently tell you that any Bride or couple is in wonderful hands! Not only is he extremely professional and have a great personality, he truly connects with each of his couples! This is his passion! If you are looking to snag a top notch wedding photographer, he is your guy! And his assistant shooter Karen is PHENOMENAL as well! He has a great team!

• Granny Schmidt's Bake Shop
    Granny Schmidt's Bake Shop Wedding Cakes

What can I say?? But WOW! John has an amazing talent as being one of the best photographers in the Lehigh Valley! Not only only does he take amazing pictures but the brides just love him! He is not intrusive on their special day and gives them photos like I have only seen in magazines! I am lucky enough to have some of his gorgeous shots on the wall of my bake shop! If you are in the area stop by and see his work! Any couple would be lucky to have him shoot their wedding!

• VIP Vacations
    VIP Vacations Travel Agents

John is amazing! I have not only seen his work from several engagement shoots of clients of mine, but he also did our company photos!! Would highly recommend and endorse him!

• 335 Grape Street Whitehall, 18052 See on map
    610-609-7874 (Phone number)
    Hours by appointment only.