Alisha Nycole & Co

Easton, Pennsylvania View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Welcome Future Bride!

We want to extend our warmest congratulations and our gratitude for considering us to be a part of your special Day!

Alisha Nycole + CO we specialize in LUXE, On-Site Hair & Makeup Services for weddings and Special Events. Driven by our Motto of #WeDOPerfect and #GetPerfectwithUs, we have cultivated a team of over 30 of the most sought after Bridal Specialists in the industry. Through using the most Exclusive Products, refined artistry and craftsmanship, to our attention to detail, perfection is our MOTTO.

Our passion is Delivering Excellence from the time you inquire & chat with one of our Client Concierge Staff Members, through the booking process all the way up to the BIG Day with our Glam Team!

Alisha Nycole & Co offers consultations, group services, men’s grooming, hair, makeup, tanning, and teeth whitening. Their consultants work with you to create any look or style you want. They apply flawless makeup and stunning hair designs that make you look and feel beautiful for your special day. Their services include:

• Blowouts
  • Fake lashes
  • Teeth whitening
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$55

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$55

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$55

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$55

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$90

$90

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$35

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Mult. Stylists
Tanning
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

• Julie
    Julie Married on 05/20/2022

Book them right now!!!

I cannot say enough positive things about Alisha Nycole - specifically her two stylists Galina and Lauren. My wedding day wouldn't have been complete without these two ladies. They were INCREDIBLE. I have truly never felt more beautiful in my life. Galina took so much time to listen to exactly what I wanted and she NAILED it. Completely went above and beyond expectations. I've had my hair professionally done 3 times in my life and hated it every time so I was extremely worried about my hair on my wedding day. Lauren is AMAZING. She made me feel like a freaking celebrity. She's the only person I'd ever recommend for hair.

I just can't stop smiling and reflecting so positively about my wedding day. These girls made me feel like a million bucks. My photos are gorgeous. I'm forever grateful that I chose Alysha Nicole for my wedding day.

Alisha Nycole & Co's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave the sweetest review Julie! We all loved working with you so much and we are so glad to hear how much you loved your hair and makeup for your big day! Our goal is to make every bride feel their absolute best on their wedding day and it sounds like Lauren and Galina were able to do that for you! Be sure to send us your photos and we hope we get the opportunity to glam you up again in the future! XOXO
  • Devon
    Devon Married on 04/09/2022

Best glam squad!

Me and my girls felt so beautiful my wedding day! Both Madison and Natalie were amazing! With everyone having different levels of comfort with glam, they were mindful of our wants and needs! Everyone was glowing and beaming, truly flawless! Alisha Nycole & Co were amazing from the start! Alisha and her team were recommend by a friend and I will continue to recommend them to my friends and family!

Photographer: Jessica Rasich Photography
    Flowers: Andy’s and Pennewell's

Alisha Nycole & Co's reply:

Oh Devon you looked so beautiful on your wedding day and it looks like all of you ladies had such a good time! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review we LOVED working with you!

We wish you all the best in your new married life and hope we can glam you up again sometime in the future! XOXO
  • Katherine
    Katherine H. Married on 02/03/2022

Best Hair & Makeup Artists

Alisha Nycole & her team are absolutely incredible artists! We had Galina and Rebecca as our stylists for my wedding day and all we can collectively say is, "WOW!!!!" They made each of us feel like the best version of ourselves. They truly listened to all the little details that we wanted and then brought it to life. Plus, our hair and makeup lasted throughout the night and still looked FLAWLESS!!! We're truly so thankful to have Alisha's team for our wedding day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

106 photos · 08/23/2019
  • Kelly & Elliot
    13 photos · 09/22/2018

Armen Elliott Photography Armen Elliott Photography Wedding Photographers

It's always a pleasure to work with Alisha! She is both incredibly skilled as a makeup artist and very kind and caring to her brides and their bridesmaids. She is charming and has the gift of putting everyone at ease while taking the time to listen carefully to each one of her clients' requests. No request is too small and her attention to detail is remarkable. Her approach reflects a very sophisticated sense of style and appreciation for subtle nuances of appearance and color. I’m thrilled when I know she is the makeup artist for the bride I will be photographing, because I know my bride and her attendants will look absolutely perfect in my photos!

Alyssa Andrew Photography + Boudoir Alyssa Andrew Photography + Boudoir Wedding Photographers

Alisha is such a pleasure to work with - one of the most hard working, kind, & genuine people you will ever meet! Not only does she have years of experience in the Beauty industry (and can tell you her honest opinion about any makeup product out there) but she also possesses a natural talent & an artist's skill when it comes to Makeup. She truly cares about her Clients & wants every women to walk away feeling beautiful. I really believe that the experience & services offered by Alisha are unlike any other makeup artist locally - because of who she is. She does makeup but she offers so much more than just that... She's wonderful at creating a new look if you are open to trying new things based on your hair, skin & and eye color, or on the other end she's super easy to work with if you want to take baby steps throughout your consult. Brides, Boudoir Shoots, Valentines Day Dinner, Going to a wedding - I would 100% book Alisha for any of my future makeup needs!

1256 Simon Blvd. Unit J 105, Unit J 105 Easton, Pennsylvania, 18042
484-522-4691
484-201-3791

Mon-Sun 7am-7pm
Location of (Alisha Nycole & Co)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding