Alisha Nycole & Co Reviews

Alisha Nycole & Co 6
Alisha Nycole & Co 7

Kensie Martin · Getting married on 10/03/2020

Amazing work!

I was referred to them by my salon right down the road. I follow them on instagram just to see the beautiful work from hair and makeup that they can do. I can not wait for my trials and my wedding day because I know they are going to make me feel and look amazing!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 07/13/2019

Great Value and Great Experience

Tara and Vivian did a fantastic job the day of the wedding (and earlier during my trial). They traveled to my venue which was perfect. All of my bridesmaids had a blast the morning of the wedding getting ready. Everyone looked beautiful (and looked exactly like themselves). Our makeup and hair lasted welllll into the night and early morning. Thank you so much for making us feel extra beautiful!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Jennifer Schiavone · Married on 06/15/2019

Alisha Nycole Studio is the best

The place is absolutely adorable!! I love it. Everyone there is so sweet, professional and knowledgeable. My makeup and hair trial (for my upcoming wedding) was PERFECT! The communication with the staff was quick and very pleasant! I will definitely be using their team again for upcoming events.

Sent on 06/01/2019
  • Val

Val · Married on 05/26/2019

Went above and beyond!

I'm admittedly very picky so I was worried that I wouldn't be happy or that I would have a hard time explaining what it was that I wanted. My trial didn't go so great because there was some miscommunication as to what my vision was. But on the day of the wedding, the girls both took the time to really listen to what I wanted and everything came out better than I could have imagined! Liz and Lauren were both so amazing. They also did such wonderful work with the girls and spent so much time with my mom. I cannot thank them enough for making us all look and feel so beautiful!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Brittany · Married on 05/25/2019

Everything was perfect

Alisha was so sweet and wonderful to deal with. She did an amazing job on all of our makeup and was so detailed. Our hair stylist Lauren was so good at helping everyone decide on a hairstyle and was so patient with my flower girls. I had an amazing experience with them and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 05/11/2019

Adele (makeup) and Ashley (hair) were both AMAZING! I was extremely happy with the way my look turned out from them for my engagement photo shoot! Not to mention they were both very friendly and made me feel so comfortable! I definitely recommend this company and these two girls :)

Sent on 09/05/2018

Bethany Warn · Married on 11/03/2018

Great experience!

Alisha and her team from the start were incredibly helpful in working with me on hair and makeup for my wedding! The planning process was easy and I felt at ease throughout the entire process. I cannot even begin to describe how beautiful and confident I felt on my wedding day. I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup. Alisha and her team did a fabulous job!!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Heather · Married on 11/03/2018

Never felt so beautiful

I made the poor decision of waiting to book my hair & makeup, but it worked out in my favor as I landed on Alisha Nycole. I was lucky that her team had availability for my wedding day and even more fortunate that she placed me with Adele and Ashley. Adele was capable of taking what I was looking for and blowing it out of the water. I don't normally wear much makeup and her application felt weightless! Ashley made a suggestion for my hair and I'm so glad I trusted her opinion. The style really suited my dress and I received so many compliments on how the hair and makeup was perfect. These two were so accommodating, timely, and open to ideas that it put my wedding party and myself at ease the day of. I loved the look so much I was bummed to take my hair out and remove my makeup at the end of the night.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Tory · Married on 10/07/2018

I absolutely loved working with Alisha and her crew! Everyone was very patient with my hectic schedule (I'm talking multiple changes here) and did everything they could to accommodate me and my girls. On the day of my wedding, I got so many compliments on not only how great my makeup looked, but on how amazed everyone was that it withstood 85° weather and a very intense wedding cake smash and still looked amazing at the end of the night. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to get hair and makeup!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2018

Alisha Nycole & Co was amazing from the start. I went with them for my wedding makeup and I could not have been happier. Everything was the makeup trial to the actual wedding day was flawless. Alisha Nycole & Co were very professional, friendly, easy to work with and well priced. Myself, my mother and all my bridesmaids looked absolutely stunning! I highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Andrea · Married on 08/11/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about my experience with Alisha Nycole for my wedding day!! Alisha and Jenae were absolutely fabulous the day of and leading up to the day. I have never felt more gorgeous and all of my bridesmaids looked absolutely stunning! Everyone was commenting all night about how gorgeous everyone's make-up looked. They made my day relaxing and perfect! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!! Thank you a thousand times over!!!!

Sent on 09/02/2018
    Alisha Nycole & Co 8
    Alisha Nycole & Co 9
    Alisha Nycole & Co 10

Alisha Nycole & Co's reply:

Hey Andrea!

We cannot express our gratitude enough for all of your sweet words!! You have been SO SO Much fun to work with throughout the entire process! We couldn't be happier that you felt beautiful and that everyone complimented on the makeup. YAY! That made our day! Everyone in your bridal party was beautiful and so easy to glam! You made our job too easy with your perfect skin and beautiful features. Not to mention the amazing dancing throughout the day!

We hope to see you again in the future, make sure to keep in touch! We all adore you so so much! We are sending our best wishes for your marriage and being a new MRS! Thank you so much again for having us as a small part of your big day! It was truly our pleasure. xoxo
    Alisha a

Katherine · Married on 05/26/2018

The ladies that did my hair and makeup were so friendly and easy to talk to. They did a fantastic job on everyone's hair and makeup. Thank you to Gladiss and Angela!! You made my day extra special!!

Sent on 05/29/2018
  • Mary-Kate16

Mary-Katherine · Married on 01/06/2018

Alisha and her team were not only professional and so excellent at hair and make up but were a god sent. That morning with such a large bridal party and having to change the schedule on their team, they not only kept me calm, but never complained and truly made my mother look so stunning. I am so greatful!

Sent on 01/19/2018

Jacquelynn · Married on 12/21/2017

I don’t even know where to begin expressing how happy I am with my decision to book with Alisha Nycole & Co for my wedding. We booked with them about 2 years prior to our wedding date after I saw Alisha’s work for a friend’s wedding. From all the emails/phone calls before even booking with her up to my wedding day, Alisha was absolutely incredible. Both Alisha and Killian were so patient and kind - even with the hundreds of emails, contract changes, and last minute requests. When a situation occurred where the hair stylist I requested became suddenly unavailable, they called to let me know and placed me with a new hair stylist that they felt was comparable – which I REALLY appreciated! I had Alisha for make-up and Angela for hair. I was SO HAPPY with them both! At my trial they created the perfect look, which they beautifully recreated for my wedding day and again for a day after shoot we had with our photographers. Even with the minimal prep time, Angela was able to complete beautiful hairs styles for all 5 of my girls and myself, and Alisha beautified my 5 girls, mother, and myself (5 of which she was informed of that morning!) Alisha, Killian, and Angela are absolutely amazing! I HIGHLY recommend their team! We will definitely be using them again for future events! Both my husband and I feel like we gained new friends.:)

Sent on 01/05/2018

Thea · Married on 11/11/2017

They helped make our wedding day so beautiful with their insane hair and makeup skills! My friends and family looked absolutely stunning. So many people asked for their names for future styling needs! And their sweet bubbly personalities made the afternoon of getting ready that much more fun! I have honestly never felt as beautiful as I did that day. They completely mastered the romantic feel I wanted and made me feel amazing ALL night. Even at 11pm, I still loved my look! Additionally, it was refreshing to work with a team that is organized and responsive throughout the process. From the beginning, Alisha answered all my emails and questions quickly and effectively. During scheduling, Liz, Adrienne, and Ashley responded so fast to figure out a date that worked for us all for trials. You can tell they have honed your process with their brides and have pride in their attention to the planning details. It is so appreciated!!!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Tobi · Married on 10/27/2017

Alisha and her team are AMAZING! You will not be disappointed! They are THE best in the area you will find. I literally felt so perfect and beautiful on my wedding day and I can't thank Alisha and Adrienne enough!!!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Brittany · Married on 10/21/2017

Literally look no further for makeup and hair! They are the BEST!! My makeup trial to the day of my wedding was a breeze. Alisha and the staff are the sweetest and kindest people. My makeup for my wedding day was beautiful and latest all day! You will not regret booking Alisha Nycole & Co. Thank you for making my special day a little extra special! =)

Sent on 10/24/2017

Stephanie · Married on 10/01/2017

Alisha and Angela were amazing to work with! They did the hair and make-up for my entire bridal party and everyone looked amazing, they are both perfectionists and make sure that everyone's hair and makeup was just what they wanted. I highly recommend both of them for hair and makeup for your wedding day!

Sent on 10/22/2017
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 08/26/2017

We had such an amazing experience with Alisha Nycole and her staff !!!! They did such an amazing job and were so fun to work with !!! They drove very far to attend to my wedding and I will be forever grateful ! I had 9 bridesmaids, 3 mothers, 1 grandmother and 2 flower girls and they were able to handle the large party in a few hours and did not substitute quality !!! For all the women they worked on , not one person had any complaint about hair or makeup, everyone was highly pleased !
    I highly recommend their expertise and service !

Sent on 09/17/2017

Kelsey · Married on 07/28/2017

I would highly recommend booking with Alisha for makeup. I recently got married in July (on a very hot and humid day) and I could not be happier with how my make up looked. Not to mention that it lasted through the whole entire night, I did not feel like I had to reapply to touch up at all. I had a great experience with Alisha from the beginning. She was so flexible with scheduling the trial and was more than happy to change the plans for our big day multiple times as our day of schedule changed. She was professional yet friendly and so helpful during this whole experience. All my bridesmaids and my mom got their make up done by Alisha and they all looked flawless. When it was my turn to get mine done I was very excited because everyone else looked so good. When Alisha told me we were almost done, I was shocked because I barely felt like I had any make up on. However, once I looked at myself I was so happy with how I looked. That was the best part of how Alisha does make up, you don't feel like you are wearing tons of make up or that you are too made up. I wanted a very natural look and that is exactly what Alisha gave me. If you are looking for a professional, friendly, easy going, and extremely skilled make up artist...I would not hesitate and book with Alisha now!

Sent on 09/10/2017

sarah · Married on 07/16/2017

AMAZING! Brittany did my hair & makeup for my wedding and I loved it! I was unsure of hiring a MUA because I'm so picky but once I saw their portfolios I knew I couldn't have any other team! Brittany and Alisha were so sweet and accommodating with times and what we were each looking for. I will ALWAYS recommend this team for weddings!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Ariana · Married on 05/27/2017

Alisha Nycole's team did our hair and makeup and were top notch! I was matron of honor in the wedding, so I'm not aware of what their booking process is like, but I'm told by the bride that Alisha was flexible and responsive. The makeup was perfect on each of us and it lasted the entire day (even my lip color stayed through dinner!) The team arrived a half hour early and were very flexible and willing to help in every way. I'm especially impressed because Alisha put individual lashes on all of us in record time and it lasted for days! I was so sad when I had to take off my makeup at the end of the night. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Alicia · Married on 05/20/2017

The girls were all sweet and attentive to detail. I would recommend Alisha Nycole and her girls over and over again. I was so pleased with all the hair and makeup on my wedding day. They listen to what you want and make recommendations which I loved!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Katerina · Married on 01/29/2017

I absolutely LOVED working with Alisha and her team! Not only are all the girls talented and professional, they are so friendly and welcoming. I worked with Alisha and Brittany to get the exact looks I wanted for my engagement party, engagement shoot and wedding. The girls are so encouraging and know exactly how to highlight your features so you look beautiful and still feel like yourself. My entire bridal party, mom and myself looked absolutely STUNNING on my wedding day. All the girls commented on how much they loved working with Alisha and the girls. I was asked countless times throughout the night and after the wedding who did our hair and makeup. I'm kind of sad my wedding is over solely for the fact that I won't get to see Alisha and Brittany regularly for hair and makeup, but I will be visiting for future special occasions! I highly recommend Alisha Nycole & Co. - you will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 03/02/2017

Regina · Married on 10/22/2016

Alisha and her team were incredible with respect to both their professionalism and flexibility and the quality of their work. I would highly recommend booking Ashley and/or Brit for hair and Liz for makeup. The girls created the perfect look based on very little information from me. Both Ashley and Liz took their time during my hair and makeup trial, even though I asked them to work on a Friday night to accommodate my work schedule (I work in a different state than the one in which I married.) They ensured everything was absolutely perfect before our wedding day. They were incredibly patient throughout the entire process. Alisha was also present at the trial and took an active interest by providing feedback and making changes until everything was better than I had imagined.

With respect to professionalism, the girls arrived on time and created beautiful looks for my bridesmaids. Alisha was very easy to communicate with and responds promptly to questions and changes. I had a large bridal party with several last minute changes, and Alisha was emailing me late into the night before my wedding to make sure everything was squared away for the next day. Finally, Alisha and the girls on her team are bubbly and kind and made us feel beautiful on my wedding day. I can’t thank them enough.

Sent on 11/12/2016