604 Cattell Street, Easton, PA 18042 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,320
Availability Check your date

About Armen Elliott Photography

With over 20 years of experience and a Master of Fine Arts degree, Armen creates iconic images of your wedding day. Her photographs depict people and their relationship with others as expressed through gesture. Documenting the wedding as if the images were "movie stills" from your personal cinematic love story, her photographs will tell the authentic story of your day.

It takes someone with a remarkable affinity for people, sensitivity and ability to tell your unique story with a sense of drama, joy and spontaneity. Entrusting a skilled photographer with preserving those memories becomes even more important as the years pass by.

Call 610-253-4448 today to discuss your wedding plans and photographic needs.

Visit the website at: www.ArmenPhotography.com

Follow Armen Elliott Photography on

0b55ed02bc1739b7 1309916684906 VonVital2734
Engagement session in Central Park
Engagement session in Lehigh County Pennsylvania.
Engagement session in Lehigh County Pennsylvania.
Armen Elliott creates iconic images of your wedding day.
Armen Elliott creates iconic images of your wedding day.
Sharing an ice cream cone at The Purple Cow Creamery in Easton, Pennsylvania.
Sharing an ice cream cone at The Purple Cow Creamery in Easton, Pennsylvania.
0b55ed02bc1739b7 1309916684906 VonVital2734

23 Reviews for Armen Elliott Photography

Laura Formanek · Married on 10/28/2018

Simply the best!!

Armen was born to be a wedding photographer. She gets excited by new ideas, and most of all is always willing to go above and beyond for her couple! My husband and I could not be happier with Armen, or our wedding photos! Her photos perfectly capture all of the sweat, love, and tears that went into planning our wedding, as well as the raw emotions and utter joy that our guests exuded. When planning, my fiance and I always said we wanted our wedding to be fun first and foremost, crafty and unique, and for everyone to enjoy themselves fully. And all of that comes through so vividly in our wedding photos; even the formal photos exhibit that air of being stunning mementos, but also reflection of so much fun and happiness of that day.

Upon our first visit to the Glasbern Inn (our wedding venue), my fiance and I perused the wedding albums provided, and were very impressed by one from Armen Elliott. We immediately went home and researched further, only to confirm our suspicion that Armen was very talented, and exactly the kind of photographer we wanted for our wedding; she was the first vendor we booked!

Even from our email interactions, you could sense the passion and excitement that Armen had. And our suspicions were confirmed again when we met at her house for our consultation, and spent the next hour talking about our vision/inspiration, her style, and adding on some "extras" to our package, including an engagement photo shoot in NYC (where we live) and another shoot on the mountain where my fiance asked me to be his GF 5 years prior. We got our first taste of Armen's photography style during our engagement shoot; she was on fire - moving swiftly, envisioning and capturing amazing angles and candid shots that perfectly capture our chemistry and playful spirit. Plus, the three of us had a blast doing it!

For our wedding day, Armen showed up again with high passion and energy, and a razor-sharp focus considering the chaos that ensues on the morning of a wedding. Talk about HUSTLE! Armen was back and forth between the girls' room and guys' room, making sure she was capturing all of the important moments between friends and family, as well as the details.

Her organization and direction made our formal photos smooth and efficient, and she was able to keep everyone focused without being surly, like other photographers I've worked with before. She made it effortless. Once the wedding officially kicked off, Armen & her second photographer were quick on their feet, moving around everybody to capture the wedding from all angles!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Alyssa · Married on 09/15/2018

Armen is so incredibly talented!

We absolutely loved working with Armen! She made us feel super comfortable (neither of us are the type to jump in front of a camera on a normal occasion) and was so flexible-- she did our engagement shoot in NYC, our wedding in the Lehigh Valley, and kept in good communication with us when we moved to Georgia in the months leading up to the wedding (clearly, it was a hectic time in our lives)! She always had an upbeat attitude that was contagious, and plenty of great ideas for photo ops. Her direction was also great (helping us with angles, the best ways to pose, etc.) and when it came to the actual photos... wow. They're gorgeous! And the amount of time it took her to have them ready... I think it was maybe a week (if even) until they were all ready for viewing! I was astonished. floored. flabbergasted. I have friends who didn't receive their wedding photos for MONTHS! We had them in no time at all. If you're looking for a photographer, look no further... call Armen. You won't regret it! It will probably be one of the best decisions you make while planning your wedding. Thank you for everything, Armen!

Sent on 10/17/2018

RACHEL · Married on 03/11/2017

There are not enough words to describe how incredible it was to work with Armen. We met at a bridal show and I loved her work. When we talked later I was devastated to learn I could not afford her talent and she worked with us to find a way to fit our budget. After seeing the pictures from our wedding, I couldn't be more grateful for her willingness to work with us. She offered her beautiful home to us to get ready at, but as we lived so close to the church, we had her come to us. She came to see our houses before the wedding to get an idea of where and what she might shoot, she came to the rehearsal to take pictures and learn about all the guests involved, she worked with our priest to ensure she would not be intruding on the ceremony and everyone loved her! She is such a sweetheart and very enthusiastic. Even when we had to rush out of the church, she ensured we got all the pictures we wanted and was so speedy our bridal party was grateful. She tromped all over downtown Bethlehem with us even though it was only 30 degrees with a crazy wind! Her co photographer, Ed, did an amazing job as well. He worked with the groom's side while getting ready and stuck with the bridal party during the private cocktail hour. We got a lot of great shots I couldn't have planned if I tried. My parents loved Armen and were so happy with her professionalism and attitude and were blown away by the apologetic thank you card for letting her move around the furniture to capture the day's moments. My husband, who is quite shy, enjoyed her and her work so much he was racking his brain for other events to book with her. She is a gem and we love our pictures. Tell her what you want and she will bend over backwards to deliver, I'd recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Award

Armen Elliott Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,204.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,320.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• Donna Forsythe - Lehigh Valley Celebrants
    Donna Forsythe - Lehigh Valley Celebrants Wedding Officiants

Armen Elliott is everything you could want in a photographer. She has the wonderful ability to capture the feel and the mood in her photos, which truly brings them to life. Armen is a true professional, who is able to put everyone at ease, so the end result is photo representation that looks authentic and natural. I highly recommend her for any of your photography needs.

• Alisha Nycole & Co
    Alisha Nycole & Co Wedding Hair & Makeup

I've had the pleasure of working with Armen now on quite a few weddings! Armen is profoundly talented and such a joy to work with! She is incredibly accommodating to every client and always go above and beyond to capture each couple's story uniquely! I always know its going to be a great day when I see her walking through the door with Camera in hand! She puts every Bride at ease just knowing not one incredible moment is missed with Armen!

• 2Become1 Wedding Services LVPA
    2Become1 Wedding Services LVPA Wedding Officiants

The great attention to detail and the moments captured are spot on!

• 604 Cattell Street Easton, 18042 See on map