Donna Forsythe - Lehigh Valley Celebrants

Bethlehem, Bethlehem, PA 18018 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 27

About Donna Forsythe - Lehigh Valley Celebrants

Laughter. Tears. Joy. Celebration!

Congratulations! You are getting married and want to have an exceptional ceremony. It needs to be different than the weddings you've recently been to, and honestly, you want it to be better than the standard scripted presentation. You want it to be engaging, joyous, and truly reflect the two of you. As Celebrants, our specialty is crafting a couple-centered ceremony that embraces who you are, and creates an environment where everyone feels like they're part of the celebration.

Follow Donna Forsythe - Lehigh Valley Celebrants on

Donna Forsythe - Lehigh Valley Celebrants 7
  • Hillary

Hillary · Married on 10/27/2018

A true "love story" ceremony

Hiring Donna as our celebrant was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. My fiancé and I both wanted a wedding ceremony that reflected us, our relationship, our family, and our traditions. Donna ensured that we had just that! Donna was quick to respond to all initial questions. She sent us A TON of resources to aid us in creating our ceremony. The most unique thing that Donna does is create a “love story” based on information both partners provide to her. We felt like the story of our relationship was told during our “love story.” Numerous guests, even the very traditional (and more religious) family members said it was “the most unique ceremony,” and “the most intimate ceremony” they’ve even been “a part of.” Another friend said, “I felt like I was there for every moment of your relationship during the story.” And another said, “I am still telling people about your vows!” – which Donna aided us in writing. Most importantly, Ethan and I could not stop smiling and crying happy tears during our ceremony! If you are looking for an intimate ceremony that truly reflects the two of you, as a couple, Donna is your celebrant!

• Julia

Julia · Married on 10/26/2018

beautifully crafted and unique ceremony

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Donna. I knew right away from our first meeting that I wanted her to be the one to join my fiance and I in marriage. She has a beautiful energy, light and love that shines through. We wanted to create a ceremony that embodied who we were as a couple so that we could share and express the love we have with our family and friends. Donna was able to help guide us in crafting a intimate, personal, and loving ceremony. She added in some unique and carefully thought out touches. We had so many compliments about the ceremony and as one guest put it "I don't think I've ever gotten so choked up at a friends wedding before!" Thank you Donna, for helping Dave and I create our vision!

Donna Forsythe - Lehigh Valley Celebrants FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 795.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 350.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 250.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Bilingual
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English, French, Spanish

• Armen Elliott Photography
    Armen Elliott Photography Wedding Photographers

Donna Forsythe is an articulate, sensitive wedding officiant whose understated, joyful presence makes a wedding ceremony so heartwarming for couples and guests. I highly recommend her services for your special event.

• E. Ashley Photography
    E. Ashley Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Donna on a January 1st elopement this year and she was simply fantastic. Her ability to capture the core of a couple's love is just beautiful! I look forward to her officiating my own wedding this October!

• Bethlehem Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, PA 18018 See on map