Donna Forsythe and the Lehigh Valley Celebrants Reviews

191 | Bethlehem, PA

191 Reviews for Donna Forsythe and the Lehigh Valley Celebrants

Ashley F. · Getting married on 08/02/2022

Most incredible ceremony

I can not say enough wonderful things about Donna - from the beginning of the process and how comfortable she made us feel to the last minute COVID changes to a small microwedding and then to the day of the ceremony itself and her beautiful ceremony. She truly made this entire experience wonderful and our guests (in-person and via Zoom!) could not stop talking about how amazing the ceremony was. It was personal, intimate and Donna took the time to listen to what we wanted and get to us know us as a couple which made her ceremony so special for everyone to witness. The ceremony was truly our favorite part of our day and we cant wait to have her again at our larger celebration next year. Again, I can not stress enough how wonderful Donna was during the entire process and how amazing she was for our ceremony. Even during these crazy times, she made our living room ceremony the most special experience of our lives! Cant wait to have her with us again next year!

Sent on 03/05/2021
  • Kelli

Kelli B. · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Perfectly Crafted Ceremony

Working with Laura to create our wedding ceremony was such a great experience! From our first zoom call we knew she was a perfect match for us. Laura was so professional, organized and fun! She really took the time to get to know us so that she could craft a ceremony that fit us perfectly. Many of our guests said it was the best wedding ceremony they had been to. We can't recommend Laura enough!

Sent on 11/10/2020

Kevin J. · Getting married on 08/06/2021

Our Perfect Day

Katherine Hunter was our Celebrant for your wedding on June 20th, 2020. She worked with us consistently over the last few months to get our ceremony just right, and it ended up being perfect. Despite dealing with Covid 19 during this time Katherine was extremely patient, helpful, and dedicated to our wedding. With our wedding having giant last minute changes she was flexible and accommodating. The ceremony Katherine put together was beautiful and perfect, she knew exactly who we were. Our family described our ceremony as a perfect marriage on a perfect day. We are so thankful Katherine took the time to work with us and understand who we are. We would 100% recommend her services and if we could do it again there would be no question in using her. We are so thankful for her services and absolutely beautiful ceremony.

Sent on 07/12/2020
  • Richard

Richard D. · Getting married on 07/09/2021

A Wonderful Ceremony

We worked with Katherine, who was very professional, punctual, and thoughtful. The time schedule was tight, but Katherine did not miss a beat. Our families thought the ceremony was very well done and, of course, we were extremely happy with it. Katherine takes the time to get to know the couple and wants to perform the ceremony you want--but if you are unsure of what you want, she can handle that too! The bottom line is that if you want the ceremony to be thoughtful, reflect the couple, and be flawlessly executed, you can trust that Katherine will make that happen.

Sent on 10/14/2020
  • Jayme

Jayme S. · Married on 06/07/2021

Excellent experience with Laura Eppler!!!

Laura Eppler was referred to us by a close family friend. After a few email exchanges and a thorough zoom meeting we knew we wanted Laura to be the one to guide us through our celebration. Laura was professional, warm, and incredibly intuitive. She took the time to get to know us and genuinely cared about helping us to create the personalized experience we were looking for. She was an excellent guide from beginning to end, excellent in communicating quickly and thoroughly, and was a shining light of love as she read through our ceremony. We LOVED working with Laura and would do it again in a heartbeat. She has our full recommendation to anyone we know that is looking!

Sent on 08/03/2020
  • Michael

Michael C. · Married on 05/22/2021

Perfect Celebrant for our Wedding

After our initial consultation with Laura Eppler, we knew we would be requesting her for our wedding (seriously, 5 minutes after hanging up we called her back and locked it in). She gave us a great impression during the first meeting by really getting to know us, and this gave us the feeling she would conduct a ceremony that would meet our expectations.

Throughout the entire process, Laura was extremely responsive which really helped take stress out of the entire wedding planning process.

After we officially booked her, Laura was extremely quick to turn around an initial draft of our ceremony which really had everything you could possibly want in a ceremony. This enabled us to consider how we wanted the ceremony to flow, how long it would be, how many religious readings would be in there, and how personal it would reflect us as a couple. When we sent our edits back to her she was quick to incorporate the updates.

As for the ceremony, Laura was excellent. She made sure to say hi to us beforehand, which was appreciated. She spoke clearly, never missed a word, her tone of voice was perfect throughout (i.e. she wasn't a monotone speaker).

Lastly, Laura has an excellent understanding of the marriage license process and was able to guide us on what we needed to do regarding the certification. She also dropped the signed marriage certificate in the mail immediately after the wedding so there wouldn't be a delay there.

I highly recommend Laura Eppler to anyone looking for a celebrant for their wedding!

Sent on 06/08/2021

Allison · Married on 05/10/2021

Kiera is magical

Finding an officiant was the piece of wedding planning I was least excited about. My husband and I appreciate tradition but we are not religious and I didn’t want any part of the ceremony to feel untrue to us. We're also very busy and not great planners :) So while we considered having a close friend officiate our ceremony, we knew we'd have to do a lot of work/make a lot of decisions to help them make it something special to us - and that was going to be too much. I didn't know that "celebrants" were a thing until things started getting down to the wire and I finally started googling. I found Lehigh Valley celebrants and the vibe on the website felt right. I was "matched" with Kiera, who at the time was the newest celebrant and had done maybe one or two weddings - which remains impossible for me to believe given how amazing she was from our very first interaction. Kiera is phenomenal. She will take every last bit of stress you have about the actual ceremony and make it disappear. She will work with you to create a ceremony that feels EXACTLY like you. She is relatable, so kind, thoughtful, witty, and smart. She immediately feels like a good friend. And she has the patience of a saint. All of our guests were blown away by her ceremony (so were we, but we already knew we’d be!) and so many people asked me afterward “where on earth did you FIND her?!” She is a treasure and made our day feel so special and authentic to who we are. And with the way she talked about her colleagues at Lehigh Valley, I am 100% certain that they all are too!

Sent on 11/07/2020
  • Cindy

Cindy S. · Married on 05/08/2021

Our fairytale ceremony came true!

My husband and I could not begin to express how amazing our officiant was! Our guests are still reaching out to us to say how beautiful our ceremony was and that they have never heard a ceremony written so beautifully and so personalized. From the moment we reached out to Lehigh Valley Celebrants, we felt we were in good hands. It is a little intimidating to find an officiant when you are having a destination wedding! But Donna gave us all of the information we needed right off the bat and made us feel like we made the right choice. She sent our information over to Irene and Irene responded immediately to learn more about us and our vision for our ceremony. She spent the next year keeping in touch with us constantly and quickly became part of our family. Irene was open, honest, quick to reply and so incredibly friendly that it felt so easy to make sure she knew us well and would be able to have a connection with us to create the most amazing ceremony. Our ceremony was so personal and so well written that even after reading the ceremony for the final approval, I was still brought to tears on our wedding day while she was reading our ceremony. I was so nervous writing my own wedding vows but, once they were finished, Irene assured me that my words were perfect and to not change a thing. My husband doesn't do well in front of crowds, so he repeated his vows after her and it still felt just as special. Irene made sure that everyone was where they needed to be and created our fairytale ceremony! We are blessed to call her our friend and we were so honored to have her as our officiant. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. We are forever grateful!

Sent on 06/06/2021

Makenna B. · Married on 03/20/2021

The BEST French- English Wedding Ceremony

When my husband and I were trying to decide who we wanted to marry us there was one major requirement: they must be able to speak either French or Arabic, so that my in laws would be able to understand the ceremony as well. When we found Irene, she opened our eyes to the endless possibilities of having a bilingual ceremony. She was so very patient with us as we navigated this process. Irene brings calming sense and relaxed vibe, which in turn made us feel relaxed and stress free (even though all our meetings were via zoom). Irene was responsive, understanding, and so helpful. At our wedding, our guests couldn’t stop raving about our bilingual ceremony and how unique and truly one of a kind it was; “it was different” and we owe that in part to Irene and her wonderful writing skills that professed and showed my husband and I’s love. We are so tremendously happy with our decision! Thanks Irene!!!

Sent on 04/17/2021
  • Laura

Laura W. · Married on 02/20/2021

Beautiful, one-of-a-kind wedding ceremony!

AMAZING! We hired the Lehigh Valley Celebrants to officiate our microwedding and was paired up with Kiera W. She was just absolutely perfect. She was down-to-earth, warm, engaging, attentive, and built us a gorgeous, personalized one-of-a-kind wedding ceremony that all of our guests RAVED about. There wasn't a dry eye in the room through our ceremony.

I loved everything about my wedding, but hiring Kiera with the Lehigh Valley Celebrants was the BEST decision and absolutely MADE the wedding. Hire her immediately!!!

Sent on 02/28/2021
  • Alyssa

Alyssa S. · Married on 02/12/2021

Absolutely wonderful experience, we highly recommend!!!

We met Donna on a Zoom meeting, and from that first meeting, we knew she was the perfect person to conduct our intimate ceremony! Donna wrote the most beautiful, special ceremony and worked with us to incorporate the things we found most important! She even incorporated some Spanish into the ceremony because it is my husband’s first language!! She was helpful and extremely knowledgeable about ceremony ideas and she communicated in a timely, professional manner! She is so sweet and she really gets to know her couples- you can tell she is an advocate for love! We had originally planned an outdoor elopement in the Poconos. At the last minute, we had to change our plans and move the wedding to my parents house in the Philadelphia suburbs. She jumped on board with the new plan and was so kind about the last minute change. We are so thankful to have worked with her and we cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 02/15/2021
  • Julie

Julie E. · Married on 02/05/2021

Highly recommend!

Donna was a pleasure to work with! We love the work she did on our ceremony!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Elodie · Married on 11/12/2020

Our French-American Ceremony with Irene

We had a fantastic experience working with Irene Blough for our wedding in December 2019.
    I am French and my husband is American so we wanted a Celebrant who could speak English and French for the ceremony. We were so lucky in finding Irene; she did an amazing job creating a script that was unique to us. She also guided us in writing our vows and assisted in getting the marriage license. Irene is friendly and non-judgemental. She listens and cares and will go the extra mile to help!
    Our ceremony was a success; some laugh, some tears and a lovely time! We would recommend Irene to anyone in a heartbeat!

Sent on 01/19/2020
  • Missy

Missy S. · Married on 11/06/2020

Irene was fantastic

Our celebrant Irene could not have done better. She took our story and turned it into a sweet sentimental personal ceremony that we will never forget. All of our guests commented on how lovely and personal our ceremony was. We chose to write our own vows and Irene helped every step along the way. She provided advice on wording, grammar, sentiment and after several drafts with her help they turned out perfect. I highly recommend Irene for your wedding.

Sent on 11/30/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/17/2020

Informative, Responsive, Personable

We knew we wanted a unique ceremony that was meaningful to us as a couple. We wanted a ceremony that was different than one we had seen at other weddings. Katherine Hunter from Donna Forsythe Celebrants was exactly what we needed. My husband and I had a vague idea of a unique ceremony, and Katherine had very helpful suggestions and edits for us. We were able to include beautiful personal touches like a ring warming ceremony to include our mothers in the ceremony, and a hand fasting ceremony in-lieu of traditional vows. And when it came to the personal vows we both had multiple sessions, and edits with her to get them just right. She made several meetings with us through our planning process, and we felt very taken care of and heard. After taking time to get to know us, and our unique love story, she wrote and delivered an amazing speech detailing our meeting, and the life of our relationship; there wasn't a dry eye in the house.

Our ceremony was everything we wanted it to be, and more. Our guests approached us all night going on and on about how beautiful, genuine, and different our ceremony was. And while we wanted something different, there were so many options to choose from during the planning process that I could recommend Katherine to any couple. She was a big part of making our special day perfect.

Sent on 02/07/2021
  • Sheila

Sheila P. · Married on 10/09/2020

Donna is the most professional & thoughtful officiant! Definitely recommend working with her for your wedding!

Donna held an invaluable role in not only working with us to draft and lead the perfect wedding ceremony, but also walking us through the wedding license and planning process. COVID-19 completely changed our expectation for our wedding, but Donna helped us rise above and appreciate even more our smaller, more intimate celebration together. She wrote the absolute perfect ceremony that incorporated our families, and everyone was so thankful to be a part of something that was so...US! Thank you, Donna! We highly recommend her services to couples planning weddings large or small--she's simply the best.

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/09/2020

Incredible!

Donna was so responsive and kind in setting us up with a member of her team, Laura Eppler, who composed and delivered our ceremony. I was truly blow away by Laura's warmth, professionalism, and talent - she has an incredible gift. Laura wrote us the most beautiful, meaningful, personalized and special ceremony I could have ever hoped for. She thought of it all from start to finish. We had great conversations on the phone, she was full of ideas to include our children and have them engaged. She had us fill out a questionnaire to get to know us better, guided us in vow writing, reviewed the day over Zoom, and made us feel so comfortable. I can’t say enough about her and our experience and highly recommend her. I will treasure our ceremony forever and thank Laura from the bottom of my heart now and always!

Sent on 03/11/2021

Evan W. · Married on 10/03/2020

Great officiant

Laura was great and very attentive to details

Sent on 11/16/2020
  • W

William C. · Married on 10/02/2020

Fantastic; Well beyond expectations!

The initial meeting was super fun and helpful as Laura was throughout the entire process.
    She was probably more responsive and on top of things than we were! The ceremony was well written and beautiful while totally capturing how we felt without us having to literally write anything! Whole experience was just perfect 6/5 stars

Sent on 01/07/2021

Paul F. · Married on 09/29/2020

Our non-traditional COVID wedding with our officiant Katherine Hunter

My wife and I found Katherine Hunter while researching local officiants for our wedding in northeastern Pennsylvania. After speaking with Katherine, we really gravitated to her because of her knowledge, professionalism, attitude and flexibility.

We wanted a very brief outdoor wedding. Given the fact that Covid was in full bloom, Katherine was wonderfully adaptable to our desires for our micro wedding.

Katherine provided to us a variety of ideas and rituals. Two of the rituals became cornerstones in our ceremony. She did a wonderful job explaining what they were, explaining what we can expect during the ceremony and, in general, put our minds at ease.

Throughout the whole planning process, Katherine was assertive in encouraging us to get things to her on time and given her professionalism, we gained great confidence that she could deliver everything we needed on our wedding day.

If you are looking for a knowledgeable, professional and an all-around wonderful celebrant, look no further than Katherine Hunter. She was the perfect fit for our wedding and I’m extremely confident that she will be for yours as well.

Paul and Juanita

Sent on 12/16/2020
  • Megan

Megan M. · Married on 09/19/2020

Our Magical Day

When my husband and I began planning our wedding, one of our major questions was who would marry us. We knew the ceremony was such a special part of the day, and we wanted it to be highlighted as such. Stumbling upon Lehigh Valley Celebrants was a blessing. Getting paired with Irene was the cherry on top. Such a kind, warm woman. Irene was so involved from the very beginning. We began with a meeting that explained all that the Celebrants have to offer and we were blown away. We began the process of creating our personalized ceremony with Irene. We filled out a personalized questionnaire, which Irene used to write our ceremony or "our love story." Irene came to us two weeks before the wedding and reviewed the ceremony with us and we were in awe of the thoughtful touches and detailed inclusions of memories from when we first started dating. It was truly touching. She also offered help with our rehearsal dinner, and guided us through marriage license application.
    When it came to our wedding day, and now weeks after, we have not stopped hearing about how beautiful our ceremony was, and how incredible Irene was. Many have said that they have never heard a ceremony so personal and touching. That being said, there wasn't a dry eye in the house. It was also balanced with thoughtful humor, and the memories of it are something we will cherish forever.
    I cannot say enough good things about Irene and the rest of the crew. We feel blessed to have had her be a part of our day.

Sent on 10/06/2020
  • Amy

Amy L. · Married on 09/19/2020

Wonderful ceremony!!

During our initial meeting with Laura, she got to know the two of us as a couple, answered our questions, and asked pertinent questions to create a wonderful ceremony for us. We were able to provide personal information that Laura was able to craft into a wonderfully personalized and intimate ceremony. Laura consistently checked in with us prior to the wedding for updates due to the ever changing rules re: gatherings during the pandemic and was always able to put our minds at ease. The ceremony was beautiful and our guests commented on how meaningful and well written it was. We loved working with Laura and would highly recommend her to any couple!

Sent on 10/11/2020

Joan J. · Married on 09/18/2020

Perfect officiant experience

We feel lucky to have had Laura Eppler as our wedding officiant. While the wedding day we had was not what we originally planned, it ended up being one of the most special days of our lives, and looking back, we are so grateful to have had the opportunity to have that intimate gathering.

We absolutely loved the ceremony Laura put together and led for us - it fit us and the evening just perfectly. She brought so much joy and a type of spirituality to the ceremony that was so aligned with how we feel as a couple.

We are thankful for the beautiful presence she brought with her that night and for helping us create such a wonderful, major moment in our lives.

Sent on 01/17/2021

Cassandra D. · Married on 08/16/2020

Personalized Perfection

We were lucky enough to have Irene Blough officiate our wedding in August and there are not enough words to express how grateful we are to have had her share our day with us. With everything that was going on with COVID, we were having such a difficult time keeping the joy & happiness alive in our wedding planning process, but the moment we had our first virtual meeting with Irene, everything started to change for the better! We got excited about the ceremony & all of the personal touches we were getting to add and Irene was right there with us every step of the way. She was able to recommend & suggest so many different ceremony options to us & her attention to detail is just out of this world! Irene took so much time to get to know both my husband & I individually and as a couple as well. She truly did pour so much energy & time into making sure that every detail about our story was just perfect. She even had multiple video calls with us & our parents to rehearse and go over our Unity Ceremony to make sure everything ran smooth! All of our guests cannot stop raving about how personal, sweet & detailed our ceremony was and its all thanks to Irene! We cannot thank Irene enough for everything, she truly is amazing & we highly recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 09/09/2020