Donna Forsythe - Lehigh Valley Celebrants Reviews

162 Reviews for Donna Forsythe - Lehigh Valley Celebrants

• Julie

Julie Essig · Getting married on 02/05/2021

Highly recommend!

Donna was a pleasure to work with! We love the work she did on our ceremony!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Elodie B. · Getting married on 11/12/2020

Our French-American Ceremony with Irene

We had a fantastic experience working with Irene Blough for our wedding in December 2019.
    I am French and my husband is American so we wanted a Celebrant who could speak English and French for the ceremony. We were so lucky in finding Irene; she did an amazing job creating a script that was unique to us. She also guided us in writing our vows and assisted in getting the marriage license. Irene is friendly and non-judgemental. She listens and cares and will go the extra mile to help!
    Our ceremony was a success; some laugh, some tears and a lovely time! We would recommend Irene to anyone in a heartbeat!

Sent on 01/19/2020

Lindsey · Married on 02/29/2020

Magical Experience

Donna is absolutely amazing! My husband and I wanted a very personal, completely custom wedding ceremony tailored entirely to us. Donna did not disappoint, she captured our quirkiness and goofy sides while still maintaining the serious bond we were forming. She was very receptive to every crazy idea we threw at her, and she brought it all together perfectly! ALL of my guests said it was one of the best ceremonies, and the most personal, they've ever heard. They all say they've never witnessed anything like it. She also made our guests feel like they were part of our ceremony, not just there to watch. She made them respond and connect with us, and she even filled the room with laughter! She made us feel comfortable and grounded, and was there whenever we needed her! I cannot say enough wonderful things about Donna, and I will forever cherish the written copy she gave us of our ceremony!

Sent on 04/08/2020

Rachel Pierantozzi · Married on 02/10/2020

Dream Ceremony by Katherine Hunter

We had the pleasure of having Katherine Hunter through Lehigh Valley Celebrants as our Officiant at the pump house B&B in Bloomsburg pa this October 2019! Our initial meeting with Katherine was at a local panera bread, she was very organized and prepared, and we chatted and answered some basic questions about our relationship and what we were looking for our ceremony. After leaving that initial meeting we felt very confident that Katherine was the person we wanted to do our ceremony, she was well spoken, detail oriented, and had great experience.
    Through the process of working on our ceremony after we took the time to answer the questionnaires, Katherine was extremely prompt in responding to emails and her turn around time on revisions/back and forth was very impressive.
    She had great recommendations on wording and really captured everything we had hoped for into the ceremony.
    During the day of, the ceremony went flawlessly, we were so excited the way she delivered the ceremony to our guests and throughout the rest of the night, our guests were raving about how much they loved the ceremony because of it's unique and personal touches. Some even said " I have never seen a more personal and meaningful ceremony before!"
    Having Katherine be our officiant was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding and we would HIGHLY recommend her to future couples looking for a detailed and very personalized ceremony.

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Carmen

Carmen Luisa Martinez · Married on 12/05/2019

Amazing ceremony by an amazing person

I cannot put into words how grateful my husband and I are with Irene. We are really lucky to have found someone like her to form part of our wedding. She is really patient, helpful, and simply amazing. Since our initial meeting she was always so kind and guided us so much. She was always really fast to respond to our questions or concerns. When we first read the ceremony, we couldn’t wait for the wedding day. She captured our story so great and unique it was like she knew it for a long time. She made my husband and I feel, as far as the ceremony, like everything was going to be great and so it was. We loved it our ceremony and so did our family. She was early to the ceremony and got to know our families. Our families loved her. Honestly, I cannot say enough about Irene. She is just great. She has a passion to help couple get married. For instance, our wedding was supposed to take place in a park but the weather forecast the previous days were saying that it was going to rain. Irene so kindly was writing us suggesting places as a second plan, helping us without us asking for help and we really appreciated that because she brought so much peace to us when we needed it. Knowing that she only cared about us getting married and making our day as perfect as possible really meant a lot of us. Honestly, Irene was one of the most perfect pieces from our wedding that we will always remember. Thank you, Irene. We will always be thankful! God Bless you!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/20/2019

Wonderful! Snag her while you can!

Donna clicked with us from day 1. She was very open and friendly and easy going. She knows her stuff! She listened to our vision of our ceremony and ran with it. All our guests complimented us on how creative, unique, simple, and beautiful our ceremony was - which was exactly what we wanted. She was always available whenever we needed her, and expressed genuine joy and excitement for her job as our celebrant. We would absolutely recommend Donna! Thank you so much for everything!!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/19/2019

Fantastic!

Katherine was perfect! Prior to the wedding she sent us questionnaires to fill out, 1 together and 1 privately without each other. She used these to really get to know us and personalize our ceremony. She ended up sending us a draft of the ceremony, which she asked us to edit and clarify. We ended up with four drafts prior to the final draft. Every detail was perfect. So many of our guests complimented her and the time she took getting to know us and writing something so personal and unique to us. I loved that it wasn't a cookie cutter ceremony!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Remington · Married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely perfect

We were more than happy with the entire experience when dealing with Laura Eppler from Lehigh Valley Celebrants. She was absolutely amazing every step of the way. From the initial meeting to the ceremony. We had so many compliments from our family and friends! We highly recommend this company and Laura.

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 10/18/2019

Amazing!

Words cannot say how amazing Donna was from the responsiveness to emails to the way she delivered our ceremony! Donna personalized our ceremony to fit and tell the story of my husband and I and we couldn't have been happier. Guests afterwards were saying how that was the best ceremony they've sat through and how it kept their attention the entire time; I even had 3 engaged couples come up to me and ask for her contact info! Please do yourselves a favor and hire Donna!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Jana · Married on 09/28/2019

Irene made our day so special!

Donna was recommended to me in the early stages of wedding planning- we contacted her right away and she responded very quickly to let us know the Celebrant, Irene, was available for our wedding day. My husband and I met with Irene to get to know each other and learn about the process-she asked questions about us to get to know us and be able to write a sweet and personal ceremony-and that she did!! Irene had such lovely things to say at our ceremony an d our guests kept talking about what a beautiful ceremony it was! She was super attentive, quick to respond and easy to talk to. She also offered great ideas about reading and special ceremonies. We had such a special wedding ceremony thanks to Irene-highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 09/28/2019

Incredible Experience

We hired Cely of Lehigh Valley Celebrants for our wedding after a phone call with her. She is warm, insightful, intelligent, and full of love. The entire process that Lehigh Valley Celebrants use is so smooth and easy, but also deep and meaningful. It's great for couples who don't have a ton of time for multiple meetings but also want to dig deeper into their relationship independently. The questionnaire they provided to get to know us better made us reflect on our relationship and upcoming marriage. Cely wrote us a ceremony that reflected exactly who we were, both individually and as a couple. It was truly, truly the highlight of our wedding - we STILL have people coming up to us telling us it was the best ceremony they had ever experienced. It wasn't just their process though, it was Cely. Her delivery and the way she tells your story is so well written, so special, poignant, and beautiful. Grown men were crying during our ceremony. If you are looking for something that represents you and the union you want to have, hire Cely. You won't regret it.

Sent on 12/30/2019

Rachael Aponte · Married on 09/20/2019

New Mrs. Apontw

So pleased with our experience with Donna! Everyone raved how entertaining and loving our ceremony was! I wouldn’t change a thing.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Amanda Li · Married on 09/10/2019

Wonderful!

Donna is absolutely the best. She met with us over phone (because we were a bit far away) many times before the ceremony and gave us great ideas about the ceremony. She would also get to know our story from each perspective and write such a great vow for us. We were so touched when Donna was doing the talk. Our guests came to us and admire her work as well. Donna did a wonderful job and I couldn't think of having another person for our big day.

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Tara

Tara Velleman · Married on 09/08/2019

5 Stars is not enough for Lehigh Valley Celebrants!

There is literally nothing more important than picking the perfect person to marry you and your loved one. We did.

17 months ago, I contacted Donna via The Knot and not only did she message me back immediately, she was so pleasant and delightful. After the first email with Donna, she put us in contact with Laura Eppler, and from there out, we had no doubt that we found our officiant.

We did have an "interview" to make sure she was perfect, but we already knew. We were laughing and chatting through this whole interview, it was so calming. After the first conversation over the phone, Laura sent us a small questionnaire that we had to fill out to give her some insight on who were were as a couple and individually. Once we submitted that information, she had our ceremony written almost A YEAR before our wedding. And, the fact that they write their own ceremonies are just amazing. Fast forward a few months, we had another meeting for the general details of things. If we wanted to take away or add anything, if we wanted to have a special reading or a candle lighting, and anything in between. A week and a half before the wedding, we were in constant contact with Laura, going through the marriage license and the steps for that. And, most importantly, how to do the rehearsal with tons of tips and tricks to make sure that everything was as perfect as it possibly could be.

Then comes the wedding... I know that my husband and I were supposed to look at each other, but I was so enamored with Laura's voice and the words that were coming out of her mouth, I couldn't not look at her. The tone of her voice was so perfect and her comedic delivery was great. We did not feel like we were standing up there for 25 minutes. Not only that, our guests didn't feel like they were sitting outside for 35-50 minutes either.

Thank you Laura, for everything that you talked us through and helped us with through this process. Matt and I truly appreciate everything you do!

xo, Tara & Matt Willis

Sent on 10/01/2019

Megan Pettingill · Married on 08/24/2019

Truly exceptional and meaningful experience

Our wedding was more than my husband or I could have ever dreamed of, and Donna was such a big part of that. We are eternally grateful for the care and attention she took with our ceremony, and we will never forget it. We've had several people compliment us on the uniqueness of the ceremony and how touching everything she said was. It's a truly amazing thing to have someone be able to capture us so perfectly and with such joy.

We couldn't be happier with our choice to have Donna perform our wedding ceremony and highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Rebecca Duke · Married on 08/03/2019

Unique, intimate and personalized ceremony

We were married August 3, 2019 at the Renaissance hotel Allentown. We feel so incredibly lucky that we came across Lehigh Valley Celebrants and Cely. We absolutely adored Cely! She has such a sweet and calm demeanor and we loved the ceremony she put together for us. She told our love story and had everyone crying and laughing! She captured our neat little story in a way that made it real, intimate and most of all...us. She helped us through the entire process and was so easy to work with. After the ceremony so many guests told us it was the BEST ceremony they'd ever been to! Thank you Cely!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Amanda · Married on 07/20/2019

Personalized Ceremony

Irene helped us create such a unique and meaningful ceremony! Many family and friends mentioned how much they loved our stories that were in our ceremony. Throughout the whole process she was responsive and organized, and very helpful with other questions we had in our planning! Thank you, Irene!!

Sent on 09/07/2019
  • Hilary

Hilary · Married on 07/20/2019

Fabulous Celebrant and Personalized Ceremony

Cely was absolutely fabulous to work with! She spent a lot of time getting to know us both individually and as a couple to develop a unique ceremony that captured our love story and every element we wanted. Cely had a lot of options for special additions to our ceremony and a lot of ideas for approach to and wording of the various portions of the ceremony so we could customize everything to fit our personalities. We absolutely loved the value that selecting some of the ceremony additions added to our ceremony and that the focus that Cely's address was on us and our journey together and that it incorporated such personalized memories that were so special!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Kara

Kara Hamerstone · Married on 07/13/2019

Best celebrant out there

Can't say enough how much I would recommend Donna to anyone looking someone thoughtful and kind for their wedding. We first met Donna in a coffee shop to get to know her and we loved her right the start. Throughout the wedding process, she began to feel like extended family and I couldn't imagine anyone else marrying us. Everyone came up to us after the wedding and said it was the most sweet and heartfelt wedding they had ever been do and specifically were raving about Donna. Love her!!

Sent on 12/14/2019

Aurore Lebrun · Married on 07/12/2019

Unforgettable ceremony

We were looking for an officiant that could do a ceremony both in French and English since I am a french native and my parents, who don't speak english, would be attending the wedding. We are forever grateful to have found Irene. She is a real gem, whether you need a French speaker or not. Irene wrote a fully personalized ceremony for us. It was everything we could have ever hoped for. It truly represented us. The ceremony was both funny and moving. Our ceremony is what my guest remember the most out of the wedding celebration. I highly recommend their services. I would add a 6th star to their rating if I could.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Amanda · Married on 06/29/2019

Perfect Ceremony

Cely was wonderful to work with! She really captured our love story. The ceremony was perfect with so many romantic and personal elements. We received so many compliments on how beautiful it was. We highly recommend her to anyone looking for a celebrant. Thanks again Cely!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Amanda · Married on 06/22/2019

Ceremony with Cely Santana

I can't give enough stars to this company. My wife and I worked with Cely Santana and we couldn't be happier with our decision. Cely was super organized, responsive, knowledgeable, and best of all- a calming force. Of course I had many questions for Cely about the contents of our ceremony and how it would flow. She answered all my questions with great patience and grace. She included a rose and wine ceremony, a love story, vows and a remembrance all within our wedding ceremony. So many of our guests told us that they had never seen so many different components and commented on how great she is. We were so happy with how everything flowed and we will have this fond memory for the rest of our lives because of Cely! We are so grateful we chose her.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Lisa · Married on 06/08/2019

A ceremony to be remembered

We had the pleasure of having Cely as our celebrant for our wedding. Cely was delightful and always willing to help us through our journey, we didn't live near the venue so she mostly got to know us through Skype and emails. Thanks to Cely our wedding ceremony was one to be remembered, she spoke with such poise and made everything so personal and beautiful. Thanks Cely!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Lindsay · Married on 06/01/2019

Perfect Ceremony!

Irene Blough was an amazing Officiant for our wedding. We reached out a bit last minute during our planning process, but Irene was very patient and responsive as she diligently helped to put together the perfect ceremony. From her first email response, to our initial and follow-up meetings, and the wedding day itself, she was always so kind, responsive, and helpful. Irene really took the time to get to know us and incorporate little details about our lives together– the ceremony was so well done and from the heart than many of our close family and guests assumed she was a friend we had known for years! Thank you, Irene, we wholeheartedly recommend you for anyone looking for a celebrant!

Sent on 06/22/2019