Doylestown, Doylestown, PA 18901 Map · Phone number

About Luke Poling

Located in Doylestown, Pennsylvania, I am a non-denominational minister who aims to work with couples to help make their wedding day something personal and memorable. I am flexible and want to give couples a service that will be a beautiful start to their new life together.

I began performing ceremonies after being asked to officiate ceremonies by two close friends of mine. I enjoyed the process so much and being part of such an important day in their lives, I began offering my services to others.

I am credentialed by The American Marriage Ministries, Open Ministries, and The Universal Life Church and have been performing weddings for over 5 years.

I work with couples to craft a ceremony to fit exactly what you are looking for. I can perform various types of weddings, including civil unions, non-religious ceremonies, vow renewals and rehearsals. I will happily travel within an hour of Doylestown, PA. (I also specialize in helping couples with last minute ceremonies- with even less than 48 hours, I can put together a memorable, special ceremony for you... I've done it before!)

e1055ac73af8f822 1516653243 b4b9eaa5fb5587a2 1516653239543 1 Screen Shot 2018 0
e1055ac73af8f822 1516653243 b4b9eaa5fb5587a2 1516653239543 1 Screen Shot 2018 0

35 Reviews for Luke Poling

Rebecca Mccarty · Married on 12/14/2019

Flexible and Professional

My husband and I reached out to Luke about 2 weeks prior to our ceremony. We had arranged a small ceremony in a very short amount of time. Not only was Luke willingly to take on our ceremony, he provided us with a personalized ceremony.

Luke willingly arranged a ceremony that suited us. It was short and sweet and was non-denominational since we have a multi-faith family.

His responses were timely and professional. He took care of all the of the paperwork, which on my wedding day, was one less thing I needed to focus on.

Luke went as far as to provide a letter verifying our wedding ceremony in the time between receiving our marriage certificate.

We were extremely pleased with the service that Luke provide, and would recommend him as an officiant for you wedding!

Sent on 01/13/2020

Luke Poling's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words, Rebecca- it was a lovely day. Best of luck to you and Sean (and, of course, Gus)!

Brittany · Married on 10/11/2019

Book Luke!!

Luke was such a pleasure to work with!! He really let us make the ceremony our own, providing his expertise and feedback along the way. After reading our wedding website, he took the time to add more personal notes about our relationship, which really summed up our love story wonderfully. So many guests came up to us after the ceremony and commented on how beautiful and emotional it was- I don’t think we could have achieved this without Luke. Thank you!!!!!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Luke Poling's reply:

Thank you Brittany! It was great working with you. Thank you for asking me to be a part of your big day. Best wishes to you and Darrin!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Luke Poling FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 299.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 299.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 15.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    CA
    MA
    PA
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

• Doylestown Doylestown, Pennsylvania, 18901 See on map
    508-859-9071 (Phone number)
    Location of (Luke Poling)