Doylestown, Doylestown, PA 18901 Map · Phone number

About Luke Poling

Located in Doylestown, Pennsylvania, I am a non-denominational minister who aims to work with couples to help make their wedding day something personal and memorable. I am flexible and happy to give couples a service that will be a beautiful start to their new life together.

I began performing ceremonies after being asked to officiate ceremonies by two close friends of mine. I enjoyed the process so much and being part of such an important day in their lives, I began offering my services to others.

I is credentialed by The American Marriage Ministries, Open Ministries, and The Universal Life Church and have been performing weddings for over 5 years.

I work with couples to craft a ceremony to fit exactly what you are looking for. I can perform various types of weddings, including civil unions, non-religious ceremonies, vow renewals and rehearsals. I will happily travel within an hour of Doylestown, PA. (I also specialize in helping couples with last minute ceremonies- with even less than 48 hours, I can put together a memorable, special ceremony for you... I've done it before!)

e1055ac73af8f822 1516653243 b4b9eaa5fb5587a2 1516653239543 1 Screen Shot 2018 0

Luke Poling 6
Luke Poling 7

Jessika · Married on 09/06/2019

Luke is awesome

My husband is not religious at all and I am a little religious, Luke hit the nail on the head with a set of vows which satisfied both of our needs while working along side of us. I highly recommend Luke he didn’t care if I emailed him numerous times as long as we were satisfied! We thoroughly enjoyed working with him! Thank you Luke!!!

Sent on 09/10/2019
    Luke Poling 8

Luke Poling's reply:

Thanks so much Jessika- it was a fun ceremony to perform! It was great working with you and Charlie leading up to the big day. Best wishes to you and your family!

Na Van · Married on 09/01/2019

Awesome officiant

Luke was so great. He was so flexible and great to help us come up with a ceremony script thats personalized to us. He arrived early to help us rehearse. The whole ceremony went smoothly n nicely and turns out more perfect than we expected.

We would totally recommend him.

Sent on 09/13/2019

Award

Luke Poling FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 299.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 299.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 150.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 15.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CA, MA, PA