This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2008

Located in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, Ceremony Heaven is a non-denominational officiating service creating ceremonies with heart and soul. Ceremony Heaven’s Reverend Kent will make the ceremony the most personal memory of couples’ special day.

Couples’ wedding day is and should be one of the most special days of their lives. Reverend Kent is committed to exceeding couples’ expectations in ambiance and service, no matter the vision. His commitment to excellence, details, and personal service will ensure that couples, their families, and their guests experience a truly magical day with precious moments shared. Ceremony Heaven serves all kinds of weddings, including civil unions, vow renewals, rehearsals, and non-religious, interfaith, and single religion ceremonies. In addition to non-denominational, Reverend Kent can also perform ceremonies for Baptist, Methodist, and Catholic faiths. Couples are sure to have beautiful memories throughout the ceremony with Reverend Kent helping them create customized vows. From poems to readings and various vow samples, he'll create a lovely ceremony for all to enjoy. Couples can add any special touch to their day and Reverend will customize the ceremony to their liking. His average service time is under 30 minutes, guaranteeing plenty of time for joyous celebration.

Frequently asked questions

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$499

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$249

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$100

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Baptist
Catholic
Episcopalian
Lutheran
Methodist
No Denomination
Presbyterian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

DE
NJ
PA

What languages do you speak?

English

100% Recommended by couples

B
Bill B. Sent on 09/20/2022

Amazing Officiant

Reverend Kent was a simply amazing officiant and even greater person to have the pleasure to work with. Any time that my wife and I had questions about procedures and ways to enhance the ceremony, Kent was quick to respond and was willing to set aside any amount of time we required to make sure that we were comfortable. As for the ceremony, we could not have asked for anything better. Kent gave beautiful, personalized speeches and kept things moving seamlessly. I believe that the best endorsement that I can give is that after the ceremony, a groomsman pulled me aside to ask how many years I had known Kent, in complete disbelief that an officiant we had only met a handful of times could speak about our relationship as if he had known us from its beginning.

I cannot recommend Kent highly enough!
Cece
Cece K. Sent on 12/14/2023

Rev kent is the best!

Rev Kent is THE BEST! Both of my sisters had Rev Kent as their officiant so I knew I was going to have him as well! His ceremony speeches/readings are perfect. He gets to know a little bit about you as a couple and he is able to incorporate that into the ceremony to make it feel very personal and special.

Thank you Rev Kent for making our ceremony and our day so special!
A
Anne W. Sent on 09/19/2023

Greatest Officiant!

Let me just say that Reverend Kent Foster was THE ABSOLUTE BEST to officiate our wedding. He brought so many great ideas to the table and guided us through everything. He was so accommodating when I changed things a couple times at the last minute and was happy to go with whatever we wanted and it turned out beautifully at the wedding. He gets to know you and feels like he is part of the family. Very reasonable price and always communicated so you're never left wondering anything. I HIGHLY recommend him!! Thank you!!!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours