Father James St. George

Flourtown, PA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$795 Typical Price

Father James St. George is an ordained priest offering wedding officiant services in Fourtown, Pennsylvania and has for the last 14 years been named in the top officants nationally and recognized as a Couples' Choice Award!

As an ordained Franciscan and Old Catholic Priest, he also serves as pastor of Saint Miriam Parish & Friary in the suburbs of greater Philadelphia. Loving what he does, he is one of only a few Catholic priests who will travel to an off-site location, and also marry couples of various denominations and faiths. Each of Father James St. George’s ceremonies are customized to reflect the couple, as well as the importance of the commitment they are making.

Father James has performed over 2,800 weddings in Pennsylvania and various other states, and is licensed to provide his services in Pennsylvania, Delaware, Florida, Maryland, Maine, New Jersey, New York, Texas, and Ohio. He can officiate interfaith and single-religion ceremonies, as well as vow renewals. If requested, he can also attend the ceremony rehearsal to ensure all involved in the wedding understand their responsibilities.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$795

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$725

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$150

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$100

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Catholic

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

DE
VA

• Brittan
    Brittan M. Married on 06/18/2022

A true Blessing

Father James was everything we were looking for in a celebrant! My husband is divorced and therefore we were unable to be married in the Catholic Church. However, finding Father James and learning about St. Miriams wasn’t just the next best thing, it was the BEST thing. I was able to fully design our ceremony and personalize it to our liking. Father James always got right back to me though email and answered all my questions. I highly recommend him for any type of ceremony you are looking for!
  • O
    Olivia C. Married on 05/14/2022

AMAZING - highly recommend

Father James St George was amazing! We had our wedding at the stroudsmoor country inn and he came highly recommended. We wanted to have our marriage sacrament in an outdoors environment and he was able to do that for us! He was always very responsive when I had questions leading up to the wedding, and sent in for a marriage certificate super quickly! He is a great public speaker, and his words were so meaningful. He gave me a bunch of options to choose from to customize my wedding ceremony so I felt very connected. Thanks again!
  • Brianna
    Brianna G. Married on 05/13/2022

Awesome officiant and amazing Monsignor!

Father James was amazing on our wedding day! He was funny personable and awesome to have as our officiant. Highly recommend him.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Saint Francis Sacramental Services Saint Francis Sacramental Services Wedding Officiants

I have known Father James St George for many years now and I know him to be a very professional, caring, understanding, and accepting cleric. He has a real passion for helping others and for making sure their special day is the best it can be. It has been and continues to be a blessing to work with him.

Elegance String Quartet Elegance String Quartet Wedding Musicians

I've had the pleasure of working with Fr. James St. George many times at many different venues. I have to say he is one of my favorite officiants, so much that when my musicians and I arrive at a location for a wedding ceremony, we always say "I hope they got Fr. James" :) It's a treat for us every time we listen to his ceremonies because they are always on point and personal for the couple at hand, and Fr. James never misses a beat. See you at the next ceremony, Fr. James! Ray Bicolli from Elegance Quartet.

All Set Creations All Set Creations Wedding Videographers

Being a Catholic and also a good Christian, I know the gospel when it's being communicated well. Father James 'gets it'- your wedding day is supposed to be about you and Father James understands the balancing act. God is at the center of this marriage, but it's also a partnership with him. God talks to everyone in the congregation especially the couple as those active players and doesn't preach. There are not many priests that can make you look up from your camera in the middle of a job and just listen- just listen to the words of your religion and realize not only why you married the most amazing woman- but also why it's so important to model Christian faith through marriage everyday- Father Jim can bring all of this to your next ceremony. He was an honor to capture on film! All my best- Dave Thomas, Just Joey Productions

Saint Miriam Parish & Friary 654 Bethlehem Pike, 654 Bethlehem Pike Flourtown, PA, 19031
(215) 836-9800
215-836-9800
Location of (Father James St. George)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding