Ceremony Heaven Reviews

23 | Perkasie, PA

23 Reviews for Ceremony Heaven

Justin · Married on 07/21/2018

We are so happy with Reverend Kent and the services he provides. He really made our ceremony extra special and worked with us to get exactly what we wanted. He was flexible to meet our needs that reassured us when we had some uncertainty with our venue. We will look back on our wedding day in the years to come and only have amazing memories, and it all started with the ceremony and Reverend Kent!

Chelsea · Married on 10/14/2017

Reverend Kent was recommended to us by our DJ. Amidst a sea of wedding to-dos, finding an officiant was relegated to the end of that list. As our very popular October wedding date drew closer, we worried that we wouldn’t be able to secure an officiant who was available, up to the task, and felt right for us.

And our task was likely a bit more challenging than others: neither of us are religious and it was important to us that there were no mentions of prayer or God during our ceremony. That can be a difficult thing for a person of faith to hear, but Kent happily accommodated our request. Secondly, we had some unique family dynamics at play involving divorced parents and step-parents. As such, it was important that we did not favor one more than the other and that everyone was made to feel welcomed and appreciated. Kent’s approach and style ensured that things went smoothly and he did not disappoint.

Kent was responsive, honest, and upfront during the entire planning process. In our eyes, he went above and beyond in some regards by encouraging us to think hard about certain aspects of our ceremony and helped us realize things that would not otherwise have been obvious to us.

We are incredibly thankful to have found Kent on short notice and highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for an experienced officiant who is kind & professional.

Kristen · Married on 10/13/2017

Reverend Kent was such a pleasure to work with! We knew as soon as we met with him that we wanted to choose him as our officiant. He is such a kind person, and we would definitely recommend him to everyone. He made our day extremely special. Also, our guest loved him, and his outgoing/loving personality!!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/07/2017

Kent was amazing and made our ceremony so special. We had no idea he was filming it and it was such a nice
    Surprise to receive not one but two disk of our wedding. He got to know tom and I and really made the ceremony fit our personalities

Andrea · Married on 08/12/2017

Rev. Kent made our ceremony everything we ever wanted and more. From our first Skype meeting, he made it clear that he was willing to make the ceremony personal and meaningful to us as a couple, and provided us with great ideas that our guests spent the entire reception gushing over. He is upbeat and positive, and was willing to work with us as we tried to adjust the ceremony outline at the last minute to try to beat the rain for an outdoor ceremony. He agreed to play it by ear, and we ended up being able to include everything we wanted because of his flexibility and professionalism. We can't thank Rev. Kent enough for making our dream ceremony a reality!

Maura · Married on 08/05/2017

We are soooo happy we had Reverend Kent as a part of our special day, it was absolutely perfect! From the minute we spoke with Rev we knew he was our guy, he is so kind and made us feel like we knew him for years!! Our guests loved him as well and have told us numerous times that he was the best they've ever heard/seen and how beautiful he made the ceremony!!! I highly recommend using Rev Kent, he is someone you will never forget and will be SO thankful for when looking back on your special day!! Thank you so much Rev Kent, you truly are an amazing person and we are so happy to have shared our day with you!!!

Rosemary · Married on 07/23/2016

As parents of the bride, we can’t thank you enough for the wonderful ceremony you created with Meghan and Shawn. You made it so personal and so special . The “kiss” will always be a extraordinary memory. So many guests made a point of telling us how lovely the ceremony was an how great you were (asking of how we found you – kudos Clayre Cardi from Kaleidoscope). It was just amazing and you made my daughter and her new husband extremely happy and made their love for each other more evident than I ever knew. Your prayer was especially wonderful to us and our family. Thanks again for taking the time to get to know Meghan and Shawn, for being so flexible and for creating lasting happy memories.

Matt · Married on 05/08/2016

Reverend Kent foster was by far the nicest man i had ever met. He is the type of person who you have never met, but just by talking with him it seems like you have been old friends for years. Our ceremony went as smooth as anything i had ever done in my life.

Ana Lisa · Married on 05/07/2016

I would recommend Reverend Kent to any bride looking for a personable, professional, and responsive officiant! Kent has the type of personality that makes you feel like you have known him for years only after meeting with him for 30 minutes. I was a little nervous because I didn't know much about the wedding ceremony format and he put me at ease. You can tell he is passionate about what he does and he brings a special touch to the ceremony making it unique and not cookie cutter.
    I am so happy that I had him as my officiant. He was a major component in making my wedding day so successful!

Jim · Married on 11/01/2014

Reverend Foster officiated our wedding. When we first met him, he immediately put us at ease. Reverend Foster clearly enjoys what he does and takes the time to get to know the couples he is marrying. He took his time, answered our many questions, and gave us lots of ideas on how to customize the ceremony to fit our personality. His personal service and the attention to detail made our wedding ceremony special. We highly recommend him to anyone who needs an officiant for their wedding. Jim & Susan

Marissa · Married on 07/13/2013

Rev. Foster was fabulous! He really helped us find the perfect balance for our ceremony. It was still religious and special, despite no association with a specific religion. He met with us, conference called us and was even willing to Skype with us until we felt comfortable.

He really cares about his customers and you can see it.

jennifer · Married on 07/05/2013

Rev. Kent was not only an amazing officiant at our wedding but a down to earth, great guy! Because he is such a nice guy, his personality exudes and can be felt by your guests. He officiated a beautiful outdoor summer ceremony that was the perfect length of time and a mixture of our personalities. He kept the religion aspect light as we had asked for but still made the ceremony beautiful and meaningful. He worked with us prior to the ceremony and came up with unique aspects to the ceremony such as acknowledging the bridal party and incorporating our mothers. Some of those personalized events still have our guests talking!!! All in all when we look back on our wedding day we are so happy we had it where we wanted with an amazing officiant to make it beautiful! I highly recommend him to all future brides!!

Michael · Married on 08/12/2012

Kent put together exactly the kind of ceremony that I was hoping for -- not too short, not too long, not too teary, not too funny, but just exactly right. He worked with us quite a few times, in person and via e-mail, prior to our wedding to ensure that it was done exactly the way we wanted. He showed up early, was dressed well, had a good command of the crowd, elicited positive responses from the audience, and most importantly, was articulate and projected well. Kent was delightful and we highly recommend his services.

Jackie · Married on 07/21/2012

Reverend Kent was a perfect officiant for our wedding! He was recommended to us by our venue. I sent him an email one night and he called about an hour later just to introduce himself. When we arranged our initial meeting with him, my husband and I just looked at each other and said 10 minutes in, “Oh, this guy is it.” We were looking for a non-denominational officiant who could still make it feel like a semi-religious, formal wedding ceremony. Reverend Kent arranged everything to have as little or much religion as we liked. Because he does have a religious background, it was really nice to have that option for our ceremony. We loved that he isn’t completely cookie-cutter. During the ceremony, he gave some short sayings about the emotions and role of marriage, he spoke directly to our bridal party – telling them how important they are to us and that is why we selected them to be here, and even suggested a beautiful rose ceremony to surprise our mothers with (people are still talking about this with tears in their eyes). Our parents met him at our rehearsal dinner (to which he rushed over to after officiating another wedding) and fell in love with him. When my sisters get married, they plan on giving him a call! ☺ He was absolutely wonderful and I highly recommend him to all Philly brides!

• MySharrona

Sharron · Married on 04/01/2012

Kent is amazing. His sense of timing is perfect and our April Fools wedding ceremony was both touching and humorous in all the right places. I could not have picked a better person and both my husband and I were thrilled to have him be part of our day!

He is also super-responsive in helping us figure out our vows, making suggestions for reading and even Skyping with us since we live in Sand Diego and not Philadelphia!

I HIGHLY recommend him!

UPDATE: I was asked to officiate a wedding for a friend and when I posted it on FB, Kent immediately emailed me, offering to answer any questions I might have (and I had plenty!). He is a generous spirit and it's just one more reason to have him as your officiant!

Megan · Married on 10/01/2011

It's been a year since Rev Kent Foster married my husband & I and we are still reflecting on what a wonderful event experience he provided us. We are still receiving compliments today of his warm and caring ceremony! Lot of Love from Philly, Joe & Megan!

Melanie · Married on 07/22/2011

Rev Kent is awesome! From our first meeting he made my husband and I feel super comfortable and helped us create a ceremony that was perfectly "us", he insists on doing what you want for your day....on wedding day he made my husband and I feel so at ease...i remember my husband actually saying he couldnt be nervous knowing Rev Kent would be up there with us....our guests said it was probably the most beautiful and personal ceremony they have ever witnessed...

roe · Married on 05/07/2011

Rev. Kent Foster was amazing. I always wanted a garden wedding and being that it was our 2nd marriage for both I got my dream come true. I could not have asked for a more beautiful day and garden to have our wedding. Rev.Foster takes the time to make sure you have the wedding that you dream of. Please take the time to go and speak with him and let him help your dream wedding become a reality.

Judith · Married on 03/20/2011

Reverend Kent gave us a beautiful and memorable ceremony.
    He's a very cheerful, outgoing person and that showed when my husband and I first met him. It took us..maybe about 10 mins and we knew we wanted him to be our officiant. We didn't even meet with anyone else.
    Anyway you can set up your ceremony however you want, write your own vowels etc. You can choose prayers to be said, blessings etc. You customize it yourself and Reverend Kent will work with you. My husband and I choose a blessing and vowels from online to be said. We gave them to Reverend Kent and he did the rest, the ceremony turned out beautiful, there was tears, laughter it was perfect.
    Thank you Reverend Kent for making our day memorable :)

• Mrs.

Timeka · Married on 05/23/2009

Rev. Kent Foster very organized and delivered a very well put together ceremony. I would recommend him to anyone who needs an officiant for their wedding.

Catrina · Married on 10/11/2008

Rev. Foster was wonderful. My husband and I did not want a "traditional" ceremony with alot of bible and preaching. Rev. Foster happily accomodated us and worked with us to create a beautiful ceremony. We used children's books as the readings, wrote our own vows and did an unity sand ceremony instead of the traditional candle. It was amazing! We can't thank him enough. Several of our friends have asked for his information for their upcoming weddings. We would highly recommend Rev. Foster! He helped make our day one that we will remember forever!

mary · Married on 09/19/2009

We loved Rev. Kent Foster! He was great in every way. Very nice person, including his wife who gave us a Rose of Sharon plant when we had our last meeting. He was so easy to talk to, very friendly. We would recommend him to anyone!

Emily · Married on 07/25/2015

After searching a variety of officiants across different religious backgrounds (and even meeting a few), my husband and I were so happy that we found Rev. Kent Foster. His personality and enthusiasm regarding our special day fit perfectly with ours. Rev. Kent Foster was very accommodating- kindly meeting with us twice leading up to the ceremony to go over the details. Throughout these meetings, he came across as organized and experienced- and quickly put us at ease. He was open to our blend of Christian and secular moments and presented ideas of his own that really made the ceremony unique. On the day of our wedding, Rev. Kent Foster was wonderful. Our ceremony was so special- thanks in large part to him.