John Wirick Photography Reviews

33 | Allentown, PA

33 Reviews for John Wirick Photography

33 John Wirick Photography Reviews

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

John was the first wedding vendor I booked after picking our venue and it was the best decision we made for our wedding! He captured amazing pictures during engagement sessions, but truly blew us away on our wedding day. He puts so much time and effort into his shots and makes sure every person gets something special and different. He goes above and beyond to make sure every couple gets their perfect pictures.

I am not the most comfortable in front of a camera, but John is relaxed and fun which really helped me enjoy our engagement sessions and made our wedding day as laid-back as it could be. He worked extremely well with the venue and other vendors to help make our day go very smoothly.

John worked tirelessly from start to finish on our wedding day, even managing to surprise us with a white folio box with 14 printed images from that day. Who gets to leave their wedding reception already having printed pictures?! I did! It was beyond anything I could have imagined and I will treasure those prints and the rest of the images for the rest of my life.

I couldn't be more thankful John captured our special day and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding day photographer!

John Wirick Photography 1
    John Wirick Photography 2
    John Wirick Photography 3
    John Wirick Photography 4
    John Wirick Photography 5
    John Wirick Photography 6
    John Wirick Photography 7

Andrew · Married on 09/09/2017

My wife and I used John Wirick for our engagement and wedding photos. For our engagement session, John spent the whole day with us, and took so many wonderful pictures. For our wedding, John was at the salon with the ladies at the crack of dawn, and there till the end of our wedding. The picture's were amazing, and of great quality. I would highly recommend using John Wirick as your photographer.

John Wirick Photography 8
    John Wirick Photography 9
    John Wirick Photography 10
    John Wirick Photography 11
    John Wirick Photography 12

Hayley · Married on 09/02/2017

John Wirick is unbelievable! You will NOT be disappointed. I had so many people come up to me and ask me who my photographer was because he was that good! I can't recommend him enough!

Tiffany · Married on 07/22/2017

John is absolutely amazing. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. The amount of compliments we received on our engagement photos were endless. He is fun, relaxed, and all around a great guy. We have only worked with him so far for our engagement photos, but even my fiance (who has a strong dislike for photos) LOVED him. He is timely, kind, and helpful. I can't wait to see what our wedding photos will look like. He truly is the best. He takes pride in his work and truly LOVES what he does for a living - and it shows in each and every picture he takes.

Amanda · Married on 07/08/2017

Where do I begin? I am completely speechless I continue to look back at the photos John took on my wedding day. I laughed and smiled the entire time I paged through the photos and I even cried when I came across sentimental moments that were caught by John throughout the day. He does INCREDIBLE work! He caught every important moment and more when shooting my wedding. There are so many decisions to be made when planning a wedding ... the venue, the flowers, the invitations, the DJ, etc., but looking back at my wedding, photography is by far one of the most important decisions. I am so happy we went with John and I would recommend him to everyone :)

• User2122312 · 1+ year ago

Love working with John! He is fun and stress free and his work is amazing!!!

Stephanie · Married on 05/20/2017

I would recommend John and Karen to anyone. They were awesome the day of the wedding and the pictures looked amazing!

Aj · Married on 04/30/2017

One of the best Photographers in the whole Lehigh Valley! 5 Stars! we booked him for our wedding day and it was hands down the best decision we made!

Stephanie · Married on 04/08/2017

For anybody getting married, the photographer is a HUGE deal! We-the bride and groom, of course want amazing pictures to look back on for years to come!
    John Wirick was absolutely incredible! He not only accommodated us in every way asked, but he really shows love for his work when capturing your big day.
    Unlike some photographers who look miserable while shooting pictures John and his partner, Karen were actually having fun! At one point he even got in a funny pose with the groomsmen showing off their marvel character t-shirts. Not only did he lighten the mode and make the day more enjoyable for everyone, but you could really tell that he truly enjoys what he does.
    I would 100 percent recommend John Wirick Photography for any event! We were very impressed with John and could not imagine if we booked our wedding with anyone else!

Dana · Married on 10/29/2016

When selecting our vendors for the wedding we wanted to find the best photographer the Lehigh Valley had to offer, being that the photos were important to us. After it was all said and done & our day had passed we looked at the photos we received from John, and he is just that. I can say without a doubt that he is the such a caring, thoughtful, professional, and hardworking photographer. He tailored our day to us down to the very last detail. He listened to every wish we had and fulfilled it. He also was quick to send us our pictures. We received ours on Christmas morning which was an amazing gift. The pictures we received were so well thought out and very unique. Every photo expressed the style and feel that we wanted. The photos were so rich with color and so crisp that it looked as though you were there in the moment. I can not thank him enough for making our day so easy and stress free. He immortalized a memorable day in gorgeous photos forever. We will forever recommend him to anyone for any photo opportunity! Thank you John!!

Amie · Married on 10/01/2016

We saw John's photography display at several bridal shows before setting up an appointment to meet with him and discuss booking him as our wedding photographer. We were always very impressed with not only his display, but his willingness to show us photographs from the venue we had booked. He pulled up several weddings he had photographed at our venue, and had all the pictures on the slideshow for us to view. There weren't just a few great photographs on the slideshows, every picture had amazing color, unique perspectives, and perfectly captured the moment.

When meeting with John he was always extremely accommodating and very personable. You can easily tell he loves his job as it shows in his enthusiasm and the way he talks about previous couples he photographed. We couldn't be happier with the photographs he captured of our wedding day. Not a detail was left out, and working with him was an absolute pleasure!

Lori · Married on 09/30/2016

I knew from the first pictures I saw from John Wirick Photography that I wanted him to do my daughter's wedding photography. John's ability to bring meaning and life to his photography is wonderful. He has a great way of making everyone relax and truly enjoy the event. He was great to work with and helped us surprise our daughter and her fiancé with an enlarged photo from their engagement session. He was very professional to work with and very attentive. Always quick to respond to any question and had great, innovative ideas.

The day of the wedding was wonderful. From Karen photographing the Groomsman at another site, to John arriving early at Blue Mountain Resort to get every possible picture he could,a person couldn't ask for more. Both John and Karen were responsive yet never intrusive. Weather wasn't cooperative , but John made the best of the situation. My daughter and son in-law have wonderful pictures that embraces the weather as opposed to hiding it or falling back on stand by pictures. The teaser pictures are wonderful and our family cannot wait to see the rest.

You should definitely consider John Wirick Photography for your photography needs.

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2016

John is an amazing photographer!! My husband and I adored him the minute we met him. He really listened to what it is what we were looking for and exceeded our expectations. I've had photographers before who never really wanted to capture what it is I was looking for, but what they thought looked best. John doesn't do that. He has a great attention to detail and delivers what you want, while also providing his profession advice. He instantly makes you feel comfortable and relaxed. My husband hates his picture taken but John made him so relaxed, we captured priceless pictures that will have us laughing and smiling for years to come. He's extremely professional as far as getting the job done, but makes you feel like he's one of your best friends. He'll do almost anything to get you a great picture; even if it means dodging incoming trains or getting knee deep in water. John is the kind of photographer that makes you want to get married all over again because he helps make it truly the time of your life.

Jason · Married on 05/21/2016

Phenomenal photographer! We met with a few photographers before selecting John Wirick as our photographer and no one compares to him. He was easy to work with and makes you feel comfortable at all times. The photos he took the day of the wedding are amazing!

Stacy · Married on 11/14/2015

We used John for our engagement session and are using him for our wedding this November. We were overjoyed by the quality of work and the terrific experience we had during our engagement session. He also worked with us to custom design our save the dates to look like an Eagles football ticket and everyone who has received one has loved them. Cannot wait to use John for our wedding and see the wonderful photos

Jessica · Married on 10/23/2015

We LOVED John Wirick Photography!! I simply cannot recommend John highly enough! Our wedding was only 5 days ago, but I am so thrilled with the few "teaser" pictures I have seen, I had to write the review now! John was so professional and made taking the photos fun. He was not in any way intrusive - he seemed to fade into the background when he needed to (such as when I did my dress reveal with my dad, when the tears were flowing for both of us!), yet he was right there whenever we needed or wanted him. Beyond the fact that he is the epitome of a professional, he is just a really nice guy. We truly enjoyed working with both him and his associate photographer Karen. They played well off of each other, each offering ideas on how to pose or set things up, one doing the lighting as needed and the other taking photos. They made it quick and easy and did not tie us up away from our party and guests for an excessive amount of time. John truly made everything up to us, while offering his expert guidance. I was able to quickly preview some unretouched photos from the morning of our wedding in a slide show John had going at our reception and suffice it to say, I cannot wait to see all the photos of the day. I also cannot adequately express what a pleasure it was to work with John. Years from now, we'll be able to look at our wedding album and have gorgeous, vivid memories from our wedding day and we couldn't be more grateful to John Wirick Photography for that gift!

Devin · Married on 09/05/2015

So far we have only worked with John for our engagement pictures, but I couldn't be happier!! Besides the amazing photographs that John has taken for us he has been extremely professional and very down to earth!! He made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera which wasn't easy for my fiancé in the beginning. John has been timely with getting our pictures back to us and even with all my emails John has always responded in a timely manor! I would recommend John Wirick Photography for any of your photography needs!!

melinda · Married on 05/23/2015

John is an outstanding photographer. When I planned my wedding, there were three very important areas I wanted the best service. DJ, Reception Hall, and Photographer. John made it so easy to choose his services, and I couldn't be happier!

Alyssia · Married on 11/16/2014

John does amazing work. He doesn't like to do normal engagement sessions, such as in a park. He likes to make it special and to have meaning. John traveled to the poconos so we could get pictures where we got engaged. Then, he traveled into Hellertown (bethlehem area) to continue our session. He is very laid back and wants everyone to have fun. He is a great photographer and his pictures come out amazing !

Derek · Married on 11/16/2014

I hate getting my picture taken but John was so laid back and easy going that I had fun while he took our engagement pictures. His pictures came out great!

Sarah · Married on 10/11/2014

John was AMAZING to work with. He listens to exactly what you want and doesn't try to impose his own style on you. He guides you in the right direction while ensuring you are getting the photographs you will want for a lifetime. He was never intrusive into the ceremony or reception, but was always there to capture things just at the right moment. He was responsive to all emails and phone calls and always acted with true professionalism. I look at my pictures all the time and relive each moment. I have gotten so many compliments about my wedding (and engagement!) photos; other brides are jealous of my amazing pictures.

Jessica · Married on 10/04/2014

If your looking for a creative, professional, and extremely talented photographer look no further! John takes such amazing pictures and he is a lot of fun to work with! He makes you feel at ease and I never thought engagement pictures could be so much fun. He was even willing to travel anywhere we suggested. Our wedding pictures turned out amazing and I'm so glad we chose John.

• User4819206 · 2+ years ago

Great service! Would recommend him to everyone!!

• User4819206 · event on: 09/20/2014

Amazing photography and a great guy