5020 Hamilton Boulevard Suite 1, Allentown, PA 18106 Map · Phone number

About Lauren's Makeup Designs

Lauren's Makeup Designs LLC, located in Allentown PA specializes in airbrush makeup and organic airbrush tanning. Awarded Best Makeup Artist of the Valley for Lehigh Valley Style Magazine for 2014. We are on location for all wedding day needs, servicing the Lehigh Valley, Philadelphia, New Jersey and Surrounding areas. Our specialty for bridal makeup shines best with the use of our AIRBRUSH application. Just a few of the benefits are: provides a flawless look that is lightweight, fills in pores and fine lines. It is water resistant and transfer free, while lasting over 14 hours and is HD picture friendly.

Beauty by Bennett is an exclusive line created by Lauren Bennett owner of Lauren's Makeup Designs. Beauty by Bennett specializes in high quality products, with an extensive color selection. We pride ourselves in using only the very highest standards of pigments and ingredients. All of our products are paraben free, hypoallergenic, allergy tested, noncomedogenic and fragrance free. My goal when creating this line was to keep the price down but to have a product for everyone!

Our organic spray tanning is applied by an airbrush technician to ensure customer satisfaction while we customize our solutions to fit each and everyone's look that they desire. Always promising a natural, never orange or fake looking tan. Different shades of tan, golden and bronze are always an option! We also offer a full line of body products to enhance and extend the life of your tan!

Wedding Wire's Couples Choice 2014

coverphotolaurensmakeupdesigns
jess burns

46 Reviews for Lauren's Makeup Designs

Kate · Married on 09/02/2018

Lauren did a great job with my wedding day makeup! She understood that I wanted a natural look, and gave me just what I asked for. The airbrush makeup held up amazingly all day, despite my very oily skin. She also did a great job on my bridesmaids. I would recommend her to anyone in the Lehigh Valley looking for a glamorous yet natural look!

Sarah · Married on 10/01/2017

Lauren was fantastic! She worked around my busy schedule planning and gave me a perfect spray tan! It evened out a few tan lines and could not have no looked more natural! She is so easy to communicate with and responds quickly with questions! I had the the ideal, sun-kissed tan!! Thank you!!

Lauren's Makeup Designs 1
    Lauren's Makeup Designs 2

Maggie · Married on 10/15/2016

I booked Lauren for my October 2016 wedding makeup and could not have been happier with the service! I booked the VIP bridal service for myself, and all the adult women in my bridal party received both the airbrush and traditional makeup services. I did my makeup trial with Lauren about a year before my wedding and was super impressed with Lauren's work then, but on my wedding day her work exceeded my expectations! Lauren made me feel absolutely beautiful, and for that I am extremely grateful. Not only was Lauren professional and prompt on my wedding day, but she was receptive to my and my bridal party's personal preferences and requests. All of us got compliments on our makeup throughout the day, and the makeup even stayed put throughout all the hugging, dancing, eating, and drinking that the day brought! If you're in the market for a makeup artist, look no further than Lauren's Makeup Designs-- you won't be disappointed!

Lauren's Makeup Designs FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 40.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Salon, Tanning, Licensed, Skincare
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

• Bar None Weddings
    Bar None Weddings Wedding Photographers

Lauren is Fantastic! She and her staff do a very nice job with my clients. I've work with her many times a year and I've never heard a single bad thing about her from my clients. If you're looking for a professional Make-up artist, she's the one you want.

• Reflections Creative Photography, LLC
    Reflections Creative Photography, LLC Wedding Photographers

Linda and I have photographed over 2400 events and we must attest that every Bride has a SPECIAL Beauty about them on their Wedding Day, but where we have a Bride that chooses Lauren's Makeup Design you can count on them being Extra Special! Lauren's is only one of 3 Lehigh Valley Makeup Companies that we have as a recommended vendor on our Companies Blog - www.wordpress.com/ReflectionsCreativePhotography

• "I Do" Events by Lisa Yeager
    "I Do" Events by Lisa Yeager Wedding Planners

Lauren and her team are such talented professionals. Always on time and they do a great job. She is my go to girl for all my clients needs!

• 5020 Hamilton Boulevard, Suite 1 Allentown, PA 18106 See on map