5020 Hamilton Boulevard Suite 1, Allentown, PA 18106 Map · Phone number

About Lauren's Makeup Designs

Lauren's Makeup Designs LLC, located in Allentown PA specializes in airbrush makeup and organic airbrush tanning. Awarded Best Makeup Artist of the Valley for Lehigh Valley Style Magazine for 2014. We are on location for all wedding day needs, servicing the Lehigh Valley, Philadelphia, New Jersey and Surrounding areas. Our specialty for bridal makeup shines best with the use of our AIRBRUSH application. Just a few of the benefits are: provides a flawless look that is lightweight, fills in pores and fine lines. It is water resistant and transfer free, while lasting over 14 hours and is HD picture friendly.

Beauty by Bennett is an exclusive line created by Lauren Bennett owner of Lauren's Makeup Designs. Beauty by Bennett specializes in high quality products, with an extensive color selection. We pride ourselves in using only the very highest standards of pigments and ingredients. All of our products are paraben free, hypoallergenic, allergy tested, noncomedogenic and fragrance free. My goal when creating this line was to keep the price down but to have a product for everyone!

Our organic spray tanning is applied by an airbrush technician to ensure customer satisfaction while we customize our solutions to fit each and everyone's look that they desire. Always promising a natural, never orange or fake looking tan. Different shades of tan, golden and bronze are always an option! We also offer a full line of body products to enhance and extend the life of your tan!

Wedding Wire's Couples Choice 2014

Lauren's Makeup Designs 1
Lauren's Makeup Designs 2

Kimberly Scherman · Getting married on 02/04/2022

Amazing Makeup Artist

My sister used Lauren’s makeup designs for her wedding. Everything about her business for my sisters special day was above and beyond. Not only did she make us all look beautiful the quality of makeup and length it lasted was amazing. When I get married or for any significant occasion I’ll be using her for her amazing services.

Connie · Getting married on 06/01/2019

Lauren is the best at what she does

My wedding isn’t until June 1, 2019, but I’ve already had my trial makeup and I LOVED it! Lauren works with you to get the exact look you’re trying to achieve to make you feel beautiful on your big day! I can’t wait to walk down the isle and see my fiance’s reaction!

Amanda · Married on 10/12/2018

Highly recommend Lauren!

I’m so glad I hired Lauren for my wedding day! My bridesmaids and I were very pleased with the airbrush makeup as it felt light and airy and stayed perfect all night! I got compliments such as “stunning” and I attribute that to Lauren’s work. Junior bridesmaids and flower girls were so happy to be included too! Lauren was great to work with and responded quickly and professionally. Totally satisfied bride here!!

Lauren's Makeup Designs FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 40.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Salon, Tanning, Licensed, Skincare
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

• Bar None Weddings
    Bar None Weddings Wedding Photographers

Lauren is Fantastic! She and her staff do a very nice job with my clients. I've work with her many times a year and I've never heard a single bad thing about her from my clients. If you're looking for a professional Make-up artist, she's the one you want.

• Reflections Creative Photography
    Reflections Creative Photography Wedding Photographers

Linda and I have photographed over 2400 events and we must attest that every Bride has a SPECIAL Beauty about them on their Wedding Day, but where we have a Bride that chooses Lauren's Makeup Design you can count on them being Extra Special! Lauren's is only one of 3 Lehigh Valley Makeup Companies that we have as a recommended vendor on our Companies Blog - www.wordpress.com/ReflectionsCreativePhotography

• "I Do" Events by Lisa Yeager
    "I Do" Events by Lisa Yeager Wedding Planners

Lauren and her team are such talented professionals. Always on time and they do a great job. She is my go to girl for all my clients needs!

• 5020 Hamilton Boulevard, Suite 1 Allentown, PA 18106 See on map