Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Lauren's Makeup Designs

If you are Confident, You are Beautiful

Lauren's Makeup Designs LLC, located in Allentown PA specializes in airbrush makeup and organic airbrush tanning.  Awarded Best Makeup Artist of the Valley for Lehigh Valley Style Magazine for 2014.  We are on location for all wedding day needs, servicing the Lehigh Valley, Philadelphia, New Jersey and Surrounding areas. Our specialty for bridal makeup shines best with the use of our AIRBRUSH application.  Just a few of the benefits are: provides a flawless look that is lightweight, fills in pores and fine lines.  It is water resistant and transfer free, while lasting over 14 hours and is HD picture friendly.

Beauty by Bennett is an exclusive line created by Lauren Bennett owner of Lauren's Makeup Designs. Beauty by Bennett specializes in high quality products, with an extensive color selection.  We pride ourselves in using only the very highest standards of pigments and ingredients.  All of our products are paraben free, hypoallergenic, allergy tested, noncomedogenic and fragrance free.  My goal when creating this line was to keep the price down but to have a product for everyone!

Our organic spray tanning is applied by an airbrush technician to ensure customer satisfaction while we customize our solutions to fit each and everyone's look that they desire. Always promising a natural, never orange or fake looking tan. Different shades of tan, golden and bronze are always an option! We also offer a full line of body products to enhance and extend the life of your tan!

Wedding Wire's Couples Choice 2014

Consultations (2)
Licensed (2)
Tanning (1)
Spray (1)

Lauren was fantastic! She worked around my busy schedule planning and gave me a perfect spray tan! It evened out a few tan lines and could not have no looked more natural! She is so easy to communicate with and responds quickly with questions! I had the the ideal, sun-kissed tan!! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/1/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Spray
4.3

I had Lauren T. as my makeup artist and was very pleased with her work. She was extremely accommodating and really listened to what I had wanted my makeup to look like for my wedding day. She was very professional and did an amazing job . I was a little disappointed with my makeup trial when I arrived and Lauren Bennett (the owner) was using a lot of profanity and complaining about tough bridesmaids she had earlier that morning. I understand stressful situations and wanting to decompress, but I thought it was very inappropriate to have that conversation in front of a prospective client. I ultimately chose Lauren T. as my makeup artist because she did not contribute to that conversation and acted very professional towards me, as well as doing a great job doing my makeup.

Profile Picture Leah, 11/12/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup
2.7

This was definitely my least favorite vendor to work with. Lauren seemed unorganized, was quite unprofessional and very set in her ways. She tends to talk too much but doesn’t seem to listen to her client’s needs.

I felt her makeup application skills are OK at best. She tried to push false eyelashes on me, which I was very opposed to. I tried them at the consultation and really disliked the unnatural look. Even so, she tried to insist they were necessary for pictures. Also I was surprised that she was using lash strips; for a wedding it seems that the individual lashes look more modern and any good makeup artist would be using them these days.

The day of the wedding, I will say that my makeup turned out nice; however I was appalled that she didn’t even give me a touch up or check on me before she and her assistant ran out to their next appointment. I had to touch myself up before the ceremony. Even though her pricing is very competitive, I would recommend paying a little more and going with a true professional.

Profile Picture User5394564, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Group Services, Makeup

Lauren's Makeup Designs Pricing

220x220 sq 1374697337732 south seas 2
220x220 sq 1374697352536 ashley cressman
220x220 sq 1374697373526 spray tan1

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Lauren is Fantastic! She and her staff do a very nice job with my clients. I've work with her many times a year and I've never heard a single bad thing about her from my clients. If you're looking for a professional Make-up artist, she's the one you want.

Linda and I have photographed over 2400 events and we must attest that every Bride has a SPECIAL Beauty about them on their Wedding Day, but where we have a Bride that chooses Lauren's Makeup Design you can count on them being Extra Special! Lauren's is only one of 3 Lehigh Valley Makeup Companies that we have as a recommended vendor on our Companies Blog - www.wordpress.com/ReflectionsCreativePhotography

Lauren and her team are such talented professionals. Always on time and they do a great job. She is my go to girl for all my clients needs!

Lauren is the most talented make up artist I know and I have used her services for when I have been on TV and for print work. I can say from experience that she makes you not only feel like a princess but look like a princess on your wedding day too! I recommend her and endorse her to everyone.

Events