Philadelphia, PA 19148 Map · Phone number

image7

• Videos 4

17 Reviews for Aubert Films

• User2735626 · Recently married

Darrell has amazing talent as a wedding videographer. Our wedding video (and 2 min preview video), were above and beyond what we expected! They captured both the beauty and the fun of our wedding day, and we could not be more pleased! Thank you Darrell for giving us a piece of art that we can show to our family and friends for the rest of our lives!!

Sent on 07/07/2013

Jen · Married on 11/07/2015

Aubert Films is amazing I am so happy I chose them for my wedding day. From the very beginning they were so easy and nice to work with. On the actual wedding day they were like ninjas getting footage of everything but great at staying out of the way. I would totally recommend them to anyone, very professional. AWESOME JOB!!

Sent on 11/25/2015

Christina · Married on 09/12/2015

Darrell is amazing! We found Darrell online when looking through dozens of videographer reviews and websites. He was so great to work with on the day of our wedding. I didn't even realize he and his fellow videographer were there. He was like a secret ninja, always shooting, while never being seen or heard. He made me feel so calm and was always reassuring throughout the entire day. My bridesmaid is an event planner, and when she saw Darrell she was so excited and told me that she worked on another wedding with Darrell and remembered how great he was and how pleased that bride was to have him as her videographer. She hadn't even known Darrell was my videographer until he showed up to film us on the day of my wedding! After the wedding, Darrell reached out to Ryan and I and thanked us for letting him be a part of our day. He made us feel like we were good friends and that he genuinely cared about us. We really appreciated that. He is an all-around great person, and such a professional to work with. I feel like we got him for a steal and he was well worth the money! He also gave us a great Philadelphia restaurant recommendation!! Thank you for everything Darrell, you truly made our day so special, and your work is incredible!!

Sent on 01/20/2016

Aubert Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage

• Rob Korb Photography
    Rob Korb Photography Wedding Photographers

Would highly recommend Darrell for your wedding coverage!

• 2 Daisies Design
    2 Daisies Design Wedding Florists

Aubert Films is a phenomenal Wedding Film Company. We enjoyed working with Darrell and our clients were extremely happy. You will be very pleased with the quality of the Cinema feature he creates. We look forward to working with him again.

• Jeff Dietz Photography
    Jeff Dietz Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Darrell on several weddings and has been great every time. If you truely want a cinematic video for your day, he is the only choice! His style and mine work exceptionally well together to capture your day and make you feel like a celebrity!