16 N 3rd Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106 Map · Phone number

About Papertini, LLC

Papertini provides innovative, customized flowers and décor for weddings and other special events. By incorporating diverse materials, we carefully weave the personality and vision of each client into a personalized and unforgettable event.

OUR SERVICES

In order to achieve the highest quality of our design and products, we only cater to full service request and our minimum order is $8,000 (excluding taxes). We can cover all the bases, from floral arrangements to linens, place settings, signage, lighting, draping, and furniture rentals - everything the eye sees is part of our design palette. Full service includes all of your floral arrangements and décor, day-of setup, and teardown by our team.

If that works for your budget, we would love to invite you to schedule a free consultation at our Center City office. We highly recommend that you use our online contact form to ensure accuracy of your information. One of our designers would love to meet with you in person to talk more about your vision for the event. Appointments generally take between 1 to 1.5 hours and we can be available for daytime, evening, or weekend appointments.

Follow Papertini, LLC on

Papertini, LLC 7
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 09/28/2019

Papertini is amazing!

Honestly, everyone needs a Tanti in their wedding planning process! Not only is her work stunning, but she made the process fun and stress free. She understood my vision for our wedding and executed it perfectly. It was easy to put your trust in her. I will never forget walking into my venue before my ceremony and the feeling I had when I looked around the room. It was insanely beautiful. And my bouquet was sooo pretty! Tanti is hilarious and full of energy; I can't believe how much we laughed whenever we met with her. I remember running into her at the end of my wedding and getting a huge hug. And as if I wasn't already so thankful that we went with Papertini, we were going through our cards from the wedding and we came across a sweet congratulations card from Tanti. They really do go above and beyond. I HIGHLY recommend Papertini!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Alyson · Married on 09/01/2019

Tanti is able to bring anything you imagine to life and always brings amazing positive energy!!

Tanti and the Papertini team are incredible. We had decided early on in the planning process that florals were going to be a big part of our wedding, and we were very happy to have chosen to work with Papertini. First and foremost, planning the florals with Tanti was so much fun! She always has a positive energy and is open to any and all ideas and is so creative when it comes to bringing our vision to life. They brought our vision to life and then some. Another wonderful thing about working with Papertini is that we knew we wouldn’t be able to hash out every final detail, and we just trusted that they would make things perfect came day-of. On the day of our wedding, all of the florals were just spectacular. From the bouquets and boutonnieres at the beginning of the day, to the centerpieces all throughout the reception, all of the florals were amazing. We were so so happy with the work that Tanti and her team did for us and are so grateful to them. Thank you!

Sent on 09/18/2019

B Silver · Married on 08/17/2019

Awesome experience

Papertini was wonderful. Karena and her team took a large high school gym and made it look stunning. She handled all of our complicated rentals, sign boards, lighting, florals and other design elements. And her flower choices were just gorgeous. She listened to our preferences and gave us exactly what we wanted. She even made a decorative dog harness! Fantastic work all around. I highly recommend using them!

Sent on 08/21/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Papertini, LLC FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 325.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 135.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 19.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 350.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 8,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Allebach Photography
    Allebach Photography Photo Booths

Papertini is my most recommended florist! Whenever any bride asks me where to get flowers I say Papertini! You will love them!

• Pearl S. Buck Estate
    Pearl S. Buck Estate Barn & Farm Weddings

Papertini is a fantastic floral and decor company. She sees your vision and runs with it, in any direction! She goes above and beyond anyones expectations and she is always making sure everything runs smoothly for any event! I would call her today and book her now!

• Provence Catering
    Provence Catering Wedding Caterers

Papertini is great to work with. Thumbs up!

• 16 N 3rd Street Philadelphia, 19106 See on map