16 N 3rd Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106 Map · Phone number

About Papertini, LLC

Papertini provides innovative, customized flowers and décor for weddings and other special events. By incorporating diverse materials, we carefully weave the personality and vision of each client into a personalized and unforgettable event.

OUR SERVICES

In order to achieve the highest quality of our design and products, we only cater to full service request and our minimum order is $8,000 (excluding taxes). We can cover all the bases, from floral arrangements to linens, place settings, signage, lighting, draping, and furniture rentals - everything the eye sees is part of our design palette. Full service includes all of your floral arrangements and décor, day-of setup, and teardown by our team.

If that works for your budget, we would love to invite you to schedule a free consultation at our Center City office. We highly recommend that you use our online contact form to ensure accuracy of your information. One of our designers would love to meet with you in person to talk more about your vision for the event. Appointments generally take between 1 to 1.5 hours and we can be available for daytime, evening, or weekend appointments.

Follow Papertini, LLC on

screen shot 2017 11 16 at 2 52 27 pm

219 Reviews for Papertini, LLC

Kate · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing!!!

I would recommend Papertini to anyone. They don’t just make your floral arrangements but make you wedding come to life. Jackie was seriously amazing! There are no words to express how talented and helpful she was through this whole process. On top of it, she’s a cool ass chick! Lol. I seriously am forever grateful for all Papertini has done and how they made my wedding vision come to life. The fact that they even collected all my decor at the end of the night without me even knowing or having to worry about it was honestly such a relief. They’re talented, professional and simply the best!

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 09/28/2019

Papertini is amazing!

Honestly, everyone needs a Tanti in their wedding planning process! Not only is her work stunning, but she made the process fun and stress free. She understood my vision for our wedding and executed it perfectly. It was easy to put your trust in her. I will never forget walking into my venue before my ceremony and the feeling I had when I looked around the room. It was insanely beautiful. And my bouquet was sooo pretty! Tanti is hilarious and full of energy; I can't believe how much we laughed whenever we met with her. I remember running into her at the end of my wedding and getting a huge hug. And as if I wasn't already so thankful that we went with Papertini, we were going through our cards from the wedding and we came across a sweet congratulations card from Tanti. They really do go above and beyond. I HIGHLY recommend Papertini!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Alyson · Married on 09/01/2019

Tanti is able to bring anything you imagine to life and always brings amazing positive energy!!

Tanti and the Papertini team are incredible. We had decided early on in the planning process that florals were going to be a big part of our wedding, and we were very happy to have chosen to work with Papertini. First and foremost, planning the florals with Tanti was so much fun! She always has a positive energy and is open to any and all ideas and is so creative when it comes to bringing our vision to life. They brought our vision to life and then some. Another wonderful thing about working with Papertini is that we knew we wouldn’t be able to hash out every final detail, and we just trusted that they would make things perfect came day-of. On the day of our wedding, all of the florals were just spectacular. From the bouquets and boutonnieres at the beginning of the day, to the centerpieces all throughout the reception, all of the florals were amazing. We were so so happy with the work that Tanti and her team did for us and are so grateful to them. Thank you!

Sent on 09/18/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Papertini, LLC FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 325.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 135.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 19.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 125.00
    $ 350.00
    $ 8000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Preppy
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Floral Preservation
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• Allebach Photography Photo Booths

Papertini is my most recommended florist! Whenever any bride asks me where to get flowers I say Papertini! You will love them!

• Pearl S. Buck Estate Barn & Farm Weddings

Papertini is a fantastic floral and decor company. She sees your vision and runs with it, in any direction! She goes above and beyond anyones expectations and she is always making sure everything runs smoothly for any event! I would call her today and book her now!

• Provence Catering Wedding Caterers

Papertini is great to work with. Thumbs up!

• 16 N 3rd Street Philadelphia, 19106 See on map
    By Appointment Only
    Location of (Papertini, LLC)