16 N 3rd Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106 Map · Phone number

About Papertini, LLC

Papertini provides innovative, customized flowers and décor for weddings and other special events. By incorporating diverse materials, we carefully weave the personality and vision of each client into a personalized and unforgettable event.

OUR SERVICES

In order to achieve the highest quality of our design and products, we only cater to full service request and our minimum order is $5,000 (excluding taxes). We can cover all the bases, from floral arrangements to linens, place settings, signage, lighting, draping, and furniture rentals - everything the eye sees is part of our design palette. Full service includes all of your floral arrangements and décor, day-of setup, and teardown by our team.

If that works for your budget, we would love to invite you to schedule a free consultation at our Center City office. We highly recommend that you use our online contact form to ensure accuracy of your information. One of our designers would love to meet with you in person to talk more about your vision for the event. Appointments generally take between 1 to 1.5 hours and we can be available for daytime, evening, or weekend appointments.

Follow Papertini, LLC on

screen shot 2017 11 16 at 2 52 27 pm
jordan jake 23858

208 Reviews for Papertini, LLC

Jessica · Married on 11/10/2018

Over the top stunning and excellent!

When thinking about flowers for our wedding, we initially thought we wouldn't want to spend too much since our venue was pretty unique and decorated (was an art gallery). I read reviews for Papertini and Tanti Lina (the owner) and decided to meet her and see. Tanti and her team were absolutely fabulous from the beginning. We didn't have a great sense of what we wanted but she took a few pics from pinterest and turned them into the most amazing flowers and decor I have ever seen. It was well worth every penny that we spent. Tanti and her team are professional, organized, on top of it, unique, friendly and I trusted her from the start. I was absolutely blown away with how it came out and the comments from people only reiterated how worth it Papertini was. A million thanks from Sean and I for just adding the most stunning decor to our amazing day!

Ashley · Married on 09/14/2018

Gorgeous Flowers, Friendly Service

Papertini did a beautiful job doing the flowers for our wedding at Front + Palmer. Karena was a dream to work with - she was patient, friendly and worked with me to make our vision come to life. It was helpful to work together to stay within our budget, but still make sure that our flowers and tablescapes were gorgeous. Karena sent me a proposal with photos, our wedding colors, and so many details that helped me to really vision what the flowers would look like on our day. We made revisions as necessary based on how many tabled we'd have and the size. I appreciated being able to adjust accordingly until about a month way from the wedding. We had a meeting at our wedding venue a few months before the big day, and she had a sample bouquet for me so we could make changes as needed. It was lovely to meet Karena and talk in-person to confirm our wedding vibe, colors and details. Everything was absolutely stunning and I appreciated her attention to detail from start to finish.

Tori · Married on 08/11/2018

Karena from Papertini did a wonderful job with the flowers and decor for our wedding. I was not very particular, and didn't have a ton of ideas on what I wanted, but she took what I gave her and ran with it. The results were stunning: simple, classic, and extremely beautiful. I would definitely recommend her and Papertini to anyone!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Papertini, LLC FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 325.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 135.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 19.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 350.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Allebach Photography
    Allebach Photography Photo Booths

Papertini is my most recommended florist! Whenever any bride asks me where to get flowers I say Papertini! You will love them!

• Pearl S. Buck Estate
    Pearl S. Buck Estate Mansion Weddings

Papertini is a fantastic floral and decor company. She sees your vision and runs with it, in any direction! She goes above and beyond anyones expectations and she is always making sure everything runs smoothly for any event! I would call her today and book her now!

• Provence Catering
    Provence Catering Wedding Caterers

Papertini is great to work with. Thumbs up!

• 16 N 3rd Street Philadelphia, PA 19106 See on map