16 N 3rd Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106 Map · Phone number

About Papertini, LLC

Papertini provides innovative, customized flowers and décor for weddings and other special events. By incorporating diverse materials, we carefully weave the personality and vision of each client into a personalized and unforgettable event.

OUR SERVICES

In order to achieve the highest quality of our design and products, we only cater to full service request and our minimum order is $5,000 (excluding taxes). We can cover all the bases, from floral arrangements to linens, place settings, signage, lighting, draping, and furniture rentals - everything the eye sees is part of our design palette. Full service includes all of your floral arrangements and décor, day-of setup, and teardown by our team.

If that works for your budget, we would love to invite you to schedule a free consultation at our Center City office. We highly recommend that you use our online contact form to ensure accuracy of your information. One of our designers would love to meet with you in person to talk more about your vision for the event. Appointments generally take between 1 to 1.5 hours and we can be available for daytime, evening, or weekend appointments.

Follow Papertini, LLC on

Papertini, LLC 5
Papertini, LLC 6
Papertini, LLC 7

Jessica · Married on 11/10/2018

Over the top stunning and excellent!

When thinking about flowers for our wedding, we initially thought we wouldn't want to spend too much since our venue was pretty unique and decorated (was an art gallery). I read reviews for Papertini and Tanti Lina (the owner) and decided to meet her and see. Tanti and her team were absolutely fabulous from the beginning. We didn't have a great sense of what we wanted but she took a few pics from pinterest and turned them into the most amazing flowers and decor I have ever seen. It was well worth every penny that we spent. Tanti and her team are professional, organized, on top of it, unique, friendly and I trusted her from the start. I was absolutely blown away with how it came out and the comments from people only reiterated how worth it Papertini was. A million thanks from Sean and I for just adding the most stunning decor to our amazing day!

Don Martine · Married on 11/10/2018

They went above and beyond our expectations!!

My wife planned our whole wedding and ended up selecting Papertini as our florist. We dealt directly with Nancy and everything was fantastic! She made everything so easy and was super understanding with our request. We still receive complements about how awesome our floral design was.

My wife and I are totally satisfied with everything that was done for our wedding. Not only did Nancy get the design perfect but she also made it so easy on my wife and for that I would give 10 stars if I could. Thanks again Nancy!!

Lauren Heffler · Married on 10/06/2018

Karena is the absolute best

We used Papertini for our 10/06/18 wedding and couldn't possibly be more thrilled with the job Karena did! Florals were an extremely important part of the day for me (the wedding was at Fairmount Park Horticulture Center for reference), and Karena exceeded ALL of my expectations. Not only was she super nice, professional, and responsive, but she was also able to bring my vision to life in the most surreal way. She had great advice and suggestions, and I felt totally comfortable being able to trust her throughout the whole planning process. I can't thank Karena enough for all of her efforts in helping to make the day a dream!!!!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Papertini, LLC FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 325.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 135.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 19.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 350.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Allebach Photography
    Allebach Photography Photo Booths

Papertini is my most recommended florist! Whenever any bride asks me where to get flowers I say Papertini! You will love them!

• Pearl S. Buck Estate
    Pearl S. Buck Estate Barn & Farm Weddings

Papertini is a fantastic floral and decor company. She sees your vision and runs with it, in any direction! She goes above and beyond anyones expectations and she is always making sure everything runs smoothly for any event! I would call her today and book her now!

• Provence Catering
    Provence Catering Wedding Caterers

Papertini is great to work with. Thumbs up!

• 16 N 3rd Street Philadelphia, 19106 See on map