322 Wilma's Way, Dover, DE 19901 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

About 4Most Sound

4Most Sound & Light is a DJ company located in Dover, Delaware that services weddings throughout the local area, including in Philadelphia and Delaware. The company strives to serve couples with superbly attentive service and memorable experiences. 4Most has a number of strong couple and client reviews and a history of exceeding expectations during the wedding day celebration.

4Most Sound & Light offers high-quality service options to each couple. The company has an extensive song list that takes up terabytes of data space, which translates into a large variety of options. The team has the newest music across multiple genres and subscribes to professional DJ and radio services to keep the music stored and to stay fresh with new releases. Most packages include access to all this music, consultations, MC service, microphones, sound system setup and travel expenses.

82 Reviews for 4Most Sound

1 User photo

4Most Sound 1
  • Jesse

Jesse L Giles · Married on 05/18/2019

Great service with Will & Norma!

Will and Norma are such a GREAT team. Seriously. They did over and beyond what a normal DJ would do by FAR. They are so coordinated with each other and made our day go by so smooth! I would hire them over and over.

Sent on 05/25/2019
    4Most Sound 2
  • Riley

Riley Turner · Married on 05/11/2019

Delaware beach wedding

Will and Norma went above and beyond for my wedding! They were very flexible, accommodating, and very responsive to any questions that I have over the planning months. On the day of the wedding, Will and Norma had everything set up and planned well ahead of time and everything ran so smooth from the beginning to end. My guests all had a great time and loved the music! I would definitely recommend 4 Most Sound!

Sent on 05/28/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

4Most Sound FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,150.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• 4Most Sound 1
    Discounts for Active Duty Military
    If you are active duty military you are eligible for a 10% discount off our DJ service. Show us your current orders and we'll salute smartly and charge up the hill! We are a veteran-owned business and we know from experience some of the hardships encountered by our military families. We're happy to relieve some of the financial burden in exchange for your service. Just show us your current orders and we'll apply the discount. Call now at 215-498-0353 or email us at DJ@4MostSound.com.

• Papertini, LLC
    Papertini, LLC Wedding Florists

I worked with Will for an intercultural wedding in 2008. He's very professional yet approachable. I absolutely love his music selection for this wedding! Very unique and simply awesome! Highly recommended!

• cHill Weddings, LLC
    cHill Weddings, LLC Wedding Planners

I just got off a wedding with Will from 4MostSound. I've known him for about a year, but it was great to see him in action. I was most impressed by his professionalism and his ability to tune into what the guests want for music. For a Sunday afternoon wedding, he had people dancing until the end of the reception. He was also able to take my client's CD of ceremony music last minute and have it queued up and ready. He was relaxed and calm throughout the entire wedding. It was a pleasure to work with Will and I look forward to working more weddings with him.

• J. Sacavage Photography & Design
    J. Sacavage Photography & Design Wedding Photographers

4Most Sound & Light was very helpful and considerate of a photographer's needs. He called me in advance to see how we could best work together and was very helpful with organizing the days events.

• 322 Wilma's Way Dover, Delaware, 19901 See on map
    2154980353 (Other Phone Number)
    2154980353 (Fax Number)