DJ Little Ken

Lewes, Lewes, DE 19958 Map · Phone number

About DJ Little Ken

DJ Little Ken provides DJ services to weddings located in Lewes, Delaware. Owner Ken is excited to bring the most fun you’ve ever had to your wedding. Having over 20 years of experience in the music industry and offering his services to countless weddings, this DJ knows how to get the party started. His professional yet fun manner and state-of-the-art sound system is sure to get you and your guests up and moving all night.

DJ Little Ken is dedicated to ensuring you have the time of your life on your wedding day. He listens to your requests and helps you plan the perfect, fun evening you’ve always dreamed of. He is happy to provide music for your ceremony, reception, cocktail hour and rehearsal dinner. Other services offered include:

• Consultation

Sweet dancing

11 Reviews for DJ Little Ken

Sarah · Married on 10/13/2018

Fantastic Personalized Ceremony & Cocktail Hour Music

Ken was such a pleasure to work with during our wedding at Baywood Greens. He was very responsive and worked closely with us to customize all aspects of our ceremony and cocktail hour, even helping us to work in a few inside jokes that the crowd loved. Our guests raved about his music selections, and he was an integral party of making our special day perfect! Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Susan · Married on 05/19/2018

Ken Little was the DJ for my daughters wedding. He was a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process. He did the outdoor ceremony, cocktail hour with an indoor reception. He was very flexible and easy to work with. Ken is extremely professional, played great music selection, our wedding guest danced all night! He did an amazing job creating the wedding reception we dreamed of! I highly recommend him!!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Susan · Married on 10/01/2016

Kenny did such an amazing job at our wedding! I cannot even begin to thank you for the fun we had that night. He literally kept the party going, even willing to stay an extra half hour after the venue agreed as well- we didn't want to stop dancing! Our meetings before the big day were always so fun and pleasant. He gave me great suggestions when I wasn't sure which direction I wanted to take the night! I even talked about not having strobe lights on the dance floor, and he said he would certainly not provide them if that is what I really wanted, but did tell me most folks enjoy the lights as it makes them open up on the dance floor quicker! Long story short, I called Kenny the night before, asking if it was too late to go actually have the lights on the dance floor, he said it was not a problem at all!! He was so awesome through the whole experience- 11 stars! Thank you Ken!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Award

DJ Little Ken FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 599.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 449.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

• The Clubhouse at Baywood
    The Clubhouse at Baywood Country Club Weddings

DJ Little Ken has everything you need to host a truly memorable event. If you are looking for a state of the art DJ with an amazing personality and world class service, look no further. Ken is the guy for you. We love having him as a vendor here at Baywood Greens!

• Lewes Lewes, Delaware, 19958 See on map