Indigo Blooms Co

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,527 Typical Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,527 Typical Price

Indigo Blooms Co is a wedding floral design and decor company based in Wescosville, Pennsylvania. Owner Shonta Ford and her team pride themselves on offering high-quality services and unique floral designs, ensuring that each couple’s event is custom-tailored to their needs. The company also specializes in wedding and event planning, aiding couples with every step of the wedding experience.

Wedding flowers provided by Indigo Blooms Co come in a range of different themes, such as classic, rustic, glamorous, modern, romantic, minimalist, and vintage. In addition to floral design, the team also provides couples with in-depth consultations, flower delivery, and setup services on the big day. Couples can enjoy a wonderful variety of arrangements for their special occasion, with styles ranging from bouquets to unique floral installations. Additionally, the company can supply event rental items such as backdrops, draping services, lighting, candy tables, and faux or dried flowers.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$60

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,527

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Emily
    Emily R. Married on 05/13/2022

Amazing Florist

Shonta did an AMAZING job fulfilling the vision we had for our wedding day!! Originally when we booked Indigo Blooms, we had wanted minimal flowers with lots of greenery. About 1.5 months before the wedding we changed our minds and wanted to add a lot more white roses/florals. Shonta easily accommodated our requests. She was very responsive via email and was quick to answer any of my questions. Our guests all commented on how beautiful the outdoor ceremony florals were. Our florals added so much magic to the day! Thank you again, Shonta.

Indigo Blooms Co's reply:

Thank you so much it was an absolute pleasure! Can’t wait to see more pics!

Shonta and the Indigo Blooms Co Team
    Kristen N. Married on 04/02/2022

Best Florist!

Shonta and her team went above and beyond for our wedding at the Bethlehem SteelStacks on April 2nd, 2022! I knew after our initial phone call that Shonta was going to be my wedding florist. She is so personable and a true visionary. I was very indecisive regarding my flower style and Shonta sent over a video clip after our first meeting highlighting potential options, which was so helpful. Shonta was always available for conferences calls with my wedding coordinator and site coordinator and even came to our venue for an in-person visit. Our venue was very industrial and Shonta's design flowed so well in the ceremony and reception spaces. She was able to hang glass orbs and vines from the ceiling in our ceremony space, which looked amazing! I would highly recommend Shonta and her team to anyone looking for a wedding florist- in fact two of my friends have already booked her for their upcoming weddings!
    Jillian B. Married on 12/11/2021

Absolutely amazing!

I used Indigo Blooms for the drapery decorations and floral decorations for my wedding. There are not enough words to describe the beautiful job that Shonta and her team did to transform my wedding venue into the fairytale wedding that I envisioned for my big day! I got Indigo Blooms’ name off of Stokesay Castle’s preferred vendor list, reached out to Shonta, and heard back from her within an hour! I am in a different town than Shonta, so I sent her a lot of pictures of the decorations and flowers that I wanted for my wedding. I have no idea how she did it, but this magical lady matched the floral colors precisely to the pictures that I sent her. She was always available and answered all of my questions from the very beginning, all the way up to the day of my wedding. Shonta and her team truly love what they do and it shines through when you see the end result of their beautiful work! Please consider using Indigo Blooms for your special occasion. I promise you will be as thrilled as I was!

Indigo Blooms Co's reply:

Jillian, you made our job easy. The Team and I loved transforming the castle into your enchanted vision. Thank you for entrusting us with your Special Day!
  • illustration stars

Deals

Indigo Blooms Co 1
Exclusive

5564 Stonecroft Ln Allentown, PA, 18106
Location of (Indigo Blooms Co)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding