37251 Rehoboth Ave, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971 Map · Phone number

Couple dancing
intro dances toast

36 Reviews for Make My Day Event Planning

Megan · Married on 09/17/2016

My wedding was at my mother's club house near Bethany Beach, DE and she found Ashley at Make My Day Events. At first I was hesitant about a wedding planner but the first time meeting her I knew this was the best idea ever. Ashley is down to earth and so easy to work with. Throughout the entire planning process, Ashley was organized, attentive and resourceful. She listened to what we were envisioning, and really made sure that our wedding day was beautiful and perfect! During my first look photographs, I stepped on the bottom of my dress and made a hole. As soon as Ashley found out, she had her sewing kit and repaired my dress. She literally saved the day! I highly recommend Ashley at Make My Day Events. Ashley-Thanks again for an amazing day and the wedding of my dreams!

Sent on 10/01/2016

Sarah · Married on 08/21/2016

I couldn't give Ashley and Make My Day Events a higher recommendation. I'm embarrassed it took me this long to write this recommendation! Ashley was beyond helpful in making sure our day was perfect. We liked her so much that my mom hired her for our Welcome Party and the Goodbye Party the day after the wedding. ALSO, it rained like the dickens on our wedding day and Ashely ensured that not a single thing was missed. She got soaked and remained calm and collected throughout the whole day. We are forever grateful to Make My Day Events for literally thinking of EVERY DETAIL and helping make our day truly exceptional.

Sent on 05/01/2017
  • User5420689 · 2+ years ago

I worked with Make My Day/ Ashley for my wedding in June. She was absolutely amazing!! I would definitely recommend her and her services to any bride in the DE area. I was an out of state bride so I needed a lot of help with planning. She was very helpful with recommendations for other vendors and was always there when I had questions/concerns. She was amazing the day of the wedding as well! Everything was on schedule to the very minute! She was also so helpful with random things that occurred on the wedding day- like moving a guest who was waiting outside our limo when I arrived to the ceremony, or getting a blue (tide) stain out of my dress the minute before I walked down the aisle! She was amazing and helped make our wedding day magical and stress-less.

Sent on 09/09/2015

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Make My Day Event Planning 1
    BOOK A YEAR IN ADVANCE!!!
    All Bride's that book our services at least one year in advance of their wedding date will receive a $100 discount!

• Leafo Photo
    Leafo Photo Wedding Photographers

FANTASTIC event planners! We've done several weddings and events with Make My Day over the years, and our brides are always thrilled. They're easy to work with, incredibly organized, and really have a knack for making the day flow smoothly and beautifully. Their events are always stunning and unique!

• The Original Runner Company
    The Original Runner Company Wedding Decor & Lighting

Simply gorgeous weddings start here! we highly recommend this award recognized design company to our clients.

• Aubert Films
    Aubert Films Wedding Videographers

Make My Day Events is one of the few wedding planning companies that I not only love to work with, but that I recommend to my clients. They are true professionals and make the day go by smoothly and efficiently. Hiring a wedding planner is one of the best investments a couple can make. I highly recommend Casey and Leanne from Make My Day Events!

• 37251 Rehoboth Ave Rehoboth Beach, 19971 See on map